Through The Door [BNHAxReader]

By JustSuperPerson

"I'm so fucked." Y/n said as she saw the colossal building of U.A. in front of her. Follow Y/n as she goes th... More

1: FUCKING DOOR
2: THERE IS NO POKEMON HERE!?
3: MY OWN DADZAWA
4: WHAT'S WRONG WITH SPIDER-MAN!?
5: YOU ALMOST MADE ME DROP MY CROISSANT!
6: BOOM BOOM BOY'S FAMILY
7: ITS ALWAYS FUN, MAKING FUN OF A THE ANGRY POMERANIAN.
8: A MUSIC TRIP
9: A PRE-QUIRK LESSON
10: THE GIRL YOU WILL BURN A CITY DOWN FOR
11: THE DAY I BECOME A MOM
12: MY NEW HOME
14: MEETING HEROES!

13: SHOPPING AND MOVIE NIGHT

814 62 35
By JustSuperPerson

"Eri, I beg you! please put some pants on!" I begged to the 5 year old, who after 2 days living in her new home got a little too comfortable, "We need to go buy stuff, and you can't go without pants or a skirt. Choose." I showed her the two articles of clothing.

"No!" She pouted, turning her body in another direction.

She was so well behaved before this... What happened? My mind replayed the memories of her behaving like an angel, sighing I started thinking on the way I made my little sister obey me, "Eri, if you do well, I will by you candy."

Eri perked up with that, "Really!" Her eyes sparkled, "You will buy me candy!?" I nod at her and she quickly comes up to me and picks the pair of pants from my hand, "What are you waiting for! Let's go!" 

I could only chuckle at her simple mind, "Let me grab my wallet." She nods at me, and shifts the weight of her body from a foot to the other while waiting for me, I can't help the smile coming to my face, This is a completely new side of Eri that I never saw before.

The silver haired girl held my hand as we walked through the streets, tomorrow will make a month since I came to this world and I already adapted well to the society around me, the occasional weird quirk still catches me off guard, like the guy with toasters for ears, but its something I will get used to... I hope.

Kitchen was practically empty, all the food was consumed, and even if I really tried to cook, I couldn't with what was left, so I was in urgent need to buy new stuff, something Nezu told me was that for keeping Eri safe, as a guardian, he would be paying me, I really don't get it, but he is treating this situation like a job that I should be payed for. I'm thankful, but its wrong in a lot of levels. 

Not to mention the money I'm already owing the rat thing, he said that the money would be taken from my payment as I worked in U.A., but its still weird... Is it normal for a hero to pay my living expanses?

"Can we buy this one?" Eri asked pulling a bag of little bags of gummy bears, I pat her head and took it, placing it on the cart with the other groceries, "And this one?" She grabs a chocolate bar close by, I absentmindedly grab it and place it on the cart, "This one too." she passes me a cookie package, that I place on the cart.

After 15 more minutes of buying stuff we went to pay for the stuff, when I start taking the stuff out I turn to Eri, "So, Eri, what do you want as candy?" I questioned the little girl that just cocked her head.

Her face turned for a confused to a contemplative to a cheerful one, "Ice cream!" She joyfully told, and I smile and resume the taking the products out of the cart.

I took out a bag of gummy bears out of the cart and rise an eyebrow, but continue, than I take out a chocolate bar and my eyebrow rises a bit more, a package of cookies comes next, "When did this stuff come here?" I eye Eri that quickly avoids eye contact, shrugging I pay for the stuff.

On the way, I had to shift the three bags of stuff to a hand to keep my hold on Eri, "Sorry..." She murmurs out looking at the ground.

"And what are you sorry for?" I smirked, but kept my eyes in the way home. 

"I'm a bad girl." She mumbles out.

I let out a giggle, "So you know you did something bad." She nods, tears threatening to leak from her eyes, "I will let it go this once. My little girl is smart after all." Eri looks at me, I know she does so because her grip tightened after her hair brushed through my arm, "I was just like you." I told her, "I would see if my mom was paying attention to me, and when she wasn't I would slip up sweets for me too."

"Bu-But its not nice." Eri argued.

"That's true." I told her, "Next time be sure I actually see what you are buying okay?" The little girl nods, "As punishment let's live the ice cream for tomorrow." She nods again.

"C-Caⁿ ᴵ ᶜᵃˡˡ ʸᵒᵘ ᵐᵒᵐ?" Eri's voice lost its volume as she talked, but I heard her perfectly, my whole body filled itself with warmth, I tightened my hold on her hand, and Eri looks at me, "Can I call you mom?" She asked, now louder.

I could feel it, a smile was on my face, but I had no control on it, I started dragging us both closer to a wall, placing the bags down, I lowered myself, my knees on the ground, I couldn't help but drag the girl to tight hug, "Of course." I told her, I felt her flinch, gripping my sweater as I told her, "You are already my little girl the moment I held you for the first time."

"N/n?" I heard behind me, the voice slightly trembling.

My head snaps to the voice, a bigger smile forming on my face, "Himi! Long time no see." I greeted, "Done with school for the day?"

She gulped, taking in the image of me hugging the little girl, "Is that Eri? The little girl you talked about?" She asked, said girl flinched at the attention, I nod, she then glanced at the three stuffed bags of food stuff, "Want some help?"

I could feel the anime tears falling from my eyes, "You will?" I ask her, and the blond girl nods at me with her fangs poking out, I get up, holding Eri with me,"Well, introduction are due, Eri, this is Toga Himiko, my best-friend, and Himi, this is L/n Eri, my daughter."

Himi becomes petrified, "D-D-Daughter? Actual daughter? Weren't you joking before?" She asks.

"The first time yeah." I admitted, "But things turned out like this."

"N-Nice to meet you." Eri stutters our, gripping my sweater tightly as she did so.

Toga squeals, jumping in joy, "She is so cute~!" She says getting closer to us, "I want to give her head-pats and pass the day lying in a fluffy room with her!"

"I know right~" I sang along, "She is super cute." I pat Eri as I say it, and before I can continue, I see Toga grabbing all three bags, separating them 2 to 1 in each hand.

Before I can grab one of the bags, "Let's go then. I want to see you new house too." She giggles her way through my sense of guilt, and I could only sigh and accept her full help, "Nice to meet you too, Eri, you can call me Himi too if you want." She informs the little girl. 

10 minutes later, almost home, I'm impressed with the speed Himi got to Eri comfortable with her, Eri was a giggling mess from all the jokes and stories Himi told her, getting the little girl to talk about the fun time while I was fixing the house and painting the walls, the movies that we saw together, the anime I showed her.

I unlocked the door that went straight to the third floor of the arcade, meaning direct entrance to the house, allowing Himi to walk through and into the house, "This place is so nice~" She started as she took the bags to the kitchen, "Makes me want to live here too!"

"Why not?" I state without hesitation, "Its closer to your school, I trust you, and having another person here will help me out a lot in cleaning." I explained as I placed the little girl down, and she went running to the sofa, looking at the kitchen, Himi was stuck in place her eyes stuck on my form, after a few moments her face grew redder and she waved her hands out, hopping in her position, clapping along as a giant toothy smile grew on her smile.

Not even a second later, she lunged at me, her arms wrapping around my neck, "Really!?" She asked for confirmation, "You will let me stay here!?"

"Do you know how to cook?" I asked her, she nods, "Well, now I will beg you to stay." I told her, her eyes growing glassy as her smile somehow grew bigger, "I'm a total beginner in cooking and-" I wasn't allowed to continue my explanation as the blonde girl tightened her hug, pulling me closer to her, stopping me from breathing with it.

"I love you N/n!" She told me, but I was more interested in trying to breath again, "I love you so much!" I start tapping her back, asking for freedom, "So so so much!"

She lets go, and the sweet air filled my lungs, her face was flushed and I couldn't help my laugh coming from her excitement, "Welcome. Shall we have a movie session now?" I asked her, pulling her along to the sofa where Eri was watching the whole thing, "I will just put the things away." I finished pointing at the 3 bags of food stuff.

---------------------

Eri smiled toward the blonde girl, "Are you going to be my mom too?" She asked quietly, her voice only barely a whisper.

Toga blushed at the question, taking a glance at Y/n as she hummed to herself as she stored some tuna cans, placing a finger to her lips, "Maybe, but don't tell N/n, it will be our little secret." Eri giggled at the blonde, placing her hands to her mouth.

The silver haired girl then cocked her head, "But can I have two moms at the same time?" She questioned, slightly confused.

"Why not?" Was the quick answer from Toga, her whole figure moving to the side of the little girl, pulling the little body closer to her own, "Would it be bad to have two moms?" 

"No!" Eri cheerfully told, which earned her some head pats, Eri than turned to Y/n, her eyes shining, "What movie are we going to see!?" She asked.

"Don't know~" Was the answer of the, "We have 'The L**n King', 'In search of Ne*o', 'Beauty and t*e Beast', 'Cinderel*a', 'Sn*w White'." she paused, her H/c hair slightly waving as she turned her head, "Let's go with 'Sh*ek'." But then her face morphed into a more contemplative one, "Maybe not, that will be better after other movies... 'Treasure Pl**et'? Maybe a princess movie? 'Mu*an'? That is a bit to strong for Eri... I think... Let's go with that one."

"We can watch more than one~" Toga called out, earning a little giggle from Eri, "One with a lot of songs would be good~"

"I don't know them in Japanese though..." Y/n admitted, "If it was in English I would know them by the letter." Sighing her e/c orbs made contact with golden ones, a smile appearing on her face, "Okay then, Hakuna Matata, 'The Lion K***' it will be, 'Pet** Pan' maybe next."

With that, Y/n finished storing the things, bringing 3 bags of potato chips with her, and after five minute browsing in her phone she sent the movie to the TV, Eri snuggled into her sweater as Y/n made herself comfortable on Toga's body. 

"... Long live the king~" Y/n stated as she saw a certain scene, her fluent English speaking grabbing Eri's attention.

"Teach me!" The silver haired girl started, "I want to do that too!"

"Do what?" Y/n questioned the horned girl.

"Loung- Lire de Quing!" Eri tried to repeat it, earning a chuckle and an head pat from the H/c girl.

"I will teach you later." She promised, "But watch the movie for now." She suggested, and Eri snuggled closer to Y/n's face, her little horn poking her cheek, Y/n absentmindedly would comb Eri's hair with her hand as she watched the movie.

"Ew~ They are eating bugs~" Eri commented, "Are they good?"

"They taste bad... Probably... But they can be eaten." Y/n admitted, only to be quickly interrupted by Toga.

"But Eri, don't eat them." She quickly intervened, "Don't kill the little things okay?" The silver haired girl nodded, with a quick 'okay' as she nodded.

---------------------

Another chapter done! I decided to introduce the 3rd POV view in this series to show other people perspectives on what Y/n isn't aware!

Hope you guys are enjoying this series!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

990K 38.9K 169
You're sort of a slut. And a spy. A slutty spy. (does contain lemons - I've marked those chapters!) #1 bnhafanfic on Dec 29, 2020! #1 bakugoxreader...
5K 187 50
(Zombieland/zombie AU) (Aged up AU) All y/n wanted to do was come home and tell her boyfriend some maybe exciting news after a long and tiring day. B...
12.2K 743 48
𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒 "𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐧𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐤, 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛...
3.6K 134 21
[Y/n] [L/n]. A fifteen year old girl who is an incredible powerful young woman. She wants to become a hero to honor her parents, who were murdered by...