ON HOLD| EDITING | "A smile d...

By SofiDeLove

Started: 17.01.2021. Ended: ??? FIRST OF ALL! I do NOT simp for Max. I wrote the first version of this when I... More

Remake?
Authors Note. Please read this.
C H A P T E R 1
C H A P T E R 2
C H A P T E R 3
C H A P T E R 4
C H A P T E R 6
C H A P T E R 7
C H A P T E R 8
C H A P T E R 9
C H A P T E R 10
C H A P T E R 11
C H A P T E R 12
C H A P T E R 13
C H A P T E R 14
C H A P T E R 15
C H A P T E R 16
C H A P T E R 17
C H A P T E R 18
C H A P T E R 19
C H A P T E R 20
C H A P T E R 21
C H A P T E R 22
C H A P T E R 23
C H A P T E R 24
C H A P T E R 25
C H A P T E R 26
C H A P T E R 27
C H A P T E R 28
C H A P T E R 29
C H A P T E R 30
H A L L O W E E N
C H A P T E R 31

C H A P T E R 5

4.6K 107 613
By SofiDeLove

Loading...

...100%!

Loading "A smile doesn't suit you" complete!

Chapter 5.

Episode: Journey to Spooky Island.

Currently, you have a mini crown and a knife.

Hope you enjoy!

WARNING! CURSING! MENTIONS OF 18+ THEMES!

□■□■□■□■□

Camp Campbell.

Day 5.

It was night.

A few campers and the two counselors were sitting around a campfire, telling each other "spooky stories". Honestly, most of them were just dramatic and therefore, unfunny.

Currently, it was David's turn.

And, obviously, his story wasn't spooky at all. I mean, what did you expect.. it's David?

"The thing drew closer, with it's inhuman breathing, and claws clicking against the floor with each step..." David tried to make it seem more scarier with hand gestures, which obviously didn't make it better for anyone present.

Y/N was currently regretting all her life choices and was mad at herself for even agreeing to do this in the first place as she sat on a log, her knees pulled up to her chest while she wrapped her arms around them.

"Desperately, the young boy pulled the sheet of the creature to reveal..."

"Oh boy, here it goes." Y/N mumbled as she sighed and put her legs back onto the ground, crossing her arms in the process.

"THE DOG THAT GOT TANGLED UP IN HIS LAUNDRY!" David yelled and sprung up from the log.

Crickets.

"BOOOO!"

David was a bit offended and decided to do some weird poses instead. The kids + Gwen were just unimpressed.

"And THAT'S why you should always properly fold and put away your laundry." Even after getting booed, the enthusiastic man still ended his story with a smile on his face.

Y/N sighed. She didn't know if she should be impressed by his creativity to even come up with this story, or just cry herself to sleep while thinking about how dumb David was.

"Seriously, David? We aren't tiny little kids anymore, this doesn't scare us." Y/N said to the tall man with a frown on her face.

The trio

Gwen ▲

Space Kid ▲

"Well, uh, it was scary when it happened to me. I was VERY innocent and impressionable back then!" David retaliated as he crossed his arms and looked away bashfully.

"...So, last week?" Gwen asked while raising a eyebrow, making Y/N snort and chuckle.

"What's scary is how much I want to kill myself right now." Max muttered as he looked away from the group, while leaning onto his outstretched arm which was propped up on his lap.

"Mood." Y/N whispered to him as she bumped her shoulder into his playfully. Somehow, he didn't even get offended.

Max ▲

"Okay, okay, I got this." Gwen took a breath in to start off her own 'scary' story. "So once, there was this girl that no one really understood-"

Max interrupted her with a glare of his. "So, help me if this involves vampire romance."

"I-It could've been werewolves. You dunno!" Gwen fumbled over her words, also being bashful now.

"Here's a horror story, go look at the job market you're dealing with after this camp shuts down." Max offered as he uncrossed his arms and smirked slightly.

Y/N snickered at this and Max joined in, happy to have someone who enjoyed listening to him making fun about people.

Max ▲

Space Kid looked at the kid, making him look away from Y/N, now with a frown.

"...So nothing scares you, Max?" He asked the black haired boy. "Not even Ghosts?"

"People in sheets got me concerned, but nah, not even ghosts. Just not a screamer." Max replied with a monotone look, shrugging slightly as he put his hands into his hoddie pockets.

"What about Space ghosts-eh..." Space Kid interrupted himself by a grumble of his stomach, making him clutch it. "Oh- that's strange. Uhh, mission control, I don't feel so good."

Y/N had a grin on her face, knowing what was about to happen.

Suddenly, a squirrel popped out of his suit, making most of the campers scream and back away from Space Kid.

Well, Max, Gwen and Y/N didn't scream.

"Wait a minute! How is it you weren't fazed by THAT?" David asked the boy, pointing a finger at him.

"Might've helped if I didn't put it in his suit to begin with." Max shrugged with a grin.

David frowned, before becoming slightly stern. "Alright, tough Guy, so you think you're so-"

The man got interrupted by wailing, making his tough persona fade immediately and instead his face converted into one of feeling terrified.

The h/c haired girl turned to look where the sound was coming from, more confused than scared.

"Tough? Wh-what do you think about that moaning and wailing?" David continued as he clutched himself, scared out of his mind.

"Pssh, it's just teenangers from that church camp working on those repressions again. Not that I know anything about it. Just being a kid and all." Max waved him off while rolling his eyes.

"AHH, what about that ghost ship?" David screamed as he pointed to a boat on the lake.

Neil, Nikki and David screamed when they all looked at it again, while Y/N sighed, Max having already told her about all the stuff when they were out walking in the woods once.

"Pirate camp's practicing night sailing." Max stated, sighing at David.

The Pirate Campers popped out from the deck, yelling greetings with smiles on their faces.

"Hey, since when was there actually a Church AND Pirate camp?" Y/N leaned to Max to ask in a whispery tone, but the boy only shrugged slightly.

Suddenly, Neil heard some weird noises from the bushes behind him, which made him quickly turn around and back away.

"Uh, guuuuuuys?" He tried to catch the attention of the others while he started shaking.

Nikki turned around too, alarmed. "GUYS!"

Hearing this, everyone else turned around too.

"Bet it's the Quartermaster." Y/N said to no one in particular as she leaned forward.

"Please be Puppy, please be puppy, please be puppy, please be puppy..." David muttered as he clenched his eyes shut while shaking, crossing his fingers.

Aaand... the Quartermaster sprang out of the bushes.

"Haha! Knew it!" Y/N cheered with a little smile, throwing her arms into the air.

"What the blue ball blazes is happenin' here?" Asked the Quartermaster, interrupting Y/N's cheering.

And with that, Neil, Nikki and David screamed once again.

Even Gwen flinched a bit, surprisingly.

Y/n grumbled. "GOD DAMN IT, CALM DOWN PEOPLE -"

Cue the Intro Song!

David sighed in relief when he saw that it was indeed NOT a murderer. Wait-

"Oh! Whew! Hey, Quartermaster."

"Someone out here killing campers?" The Quartermaster asked, holding up his hook, ignoring the greeting from David. Why did he seem hopeful - Wait nevermind.

"We're fine, QM." Gwen replied, lifting her hands up as if to signal that they were alright. "We're just having some good old campfire scary stories is all."

"So...no dead campers then?"

"Nope! We're good!" David replied with a smile that could get many rebellious kids to throw up.

"Totally not looking at you, Max." Y/N snickered lightly at her own thought which made Max look at her, confused.

"Damn." Quartermaster sighed, defeated as he turned his head away.

Everyone blinked at this.

"And to be sure no one's doing anything stupid," He turned his head back "like trying to get over to SPOOKY ISLAND."

He pointed towards the Island and thunder resonated.

"...Are we in a fucking horror movie or something like that?" Y/N just rubbed her temple. "Please let me be the first to die, then."

"What? No, of course not!" David replied to the Quartermaster, shakily waving his hands.

"Not even on the night of the new moon, right?" Quartermaster really seemed like he didn't want anyone to go there, he seemed ...desperate? "When Ghosts walk the island, an' demons rise from their pit, an' aliens kidnap any trespassers an' probe their tender-"

Gwen interrupted him quickly. "Ohohoho, okay... we get it, don't we, kids?" She asked, looking at the kids with a look that says 'Say-yes-you-little-fucks'.

"...Anuses. I was gonna say 'Anuses'." Quartermaster ended his sentence.

Neil stepped back, clearly disgusted.

"I hate this." Y/N muttered, hiding her own head in her lap in frustration.

"Me too." Neil muttered as well.

Neil ▲

Quartermaster looked at Space Kid, who was still on the floor.

"...What's with the Space Case?" He asked.

"Squirrel-splosion." Max replied, shrugging again. Why did he like shrugging this much today?

"Ah. So the revolution has begun." The Quartermaster looked into the sky.

Y/N's face turned to look confused. "Revolution-?"

The Quartermaster interrupted her. AGAIN- National-Interrupt-Y/N-Day! "Well, best be gettin' you back to the camp for a rabies shot." He said, referring to Space Kid, who really looked dead inside and outside.

Gwen and David took Space Kid's hands, dragging him back to Camp.

"Aww, not again..." He groaned as he was being dragged away.

Quartermaster was about to go too, but looked at the four remaining children.

"Heed my words: You better stay away from Spooky Island, no reason to go there, definitely not spooky, stay awaaaaaayyy...." His voice faded as he disappeared behind the bushes.

The four kids looked after him.

"...You think he's hiding something?" Nikki asked while tilting her head to the side.

"Uh, YES?" Neil replied in a 'matter-of-fact' tone as he looked at Kikki as if she was the biggest moron this camp has ever seen.

"Definitely not..." Y/N said sarcastically, but then noticed that the other three kids really thought she was being serious.

She groaned in frustration.

"That was sarcasm, guys. Of course he's hiding something!" Y/N huffed as she crossed her arms and looked away. "I'm surrounded by morons.."

Nikki then gasped.

"Maybe it was the ghost he was talking about!" She exclaimed excitedly as she jumped up and down.

She pulled Neil's arm down to her height. "Could you IMAGINE meeting one?!"

"Pssh, Ghosts don't exist. You die, and then you're faced with eternal nothingness. It's gonna be great." Max waved his hand in dismissal.

Y/N snickered. "Bet you're already excited for that." She said, grining a tiny bit.

Max ▲

"HOW DO YOU KNOW? YOU'VE NEVER DIED!" Nikki asked him, pointing a finger at the black haired boy before she gasped. "Ooh, could you imagine being the first person to find a ghost?!"

Nikki gasped once again. "Or a MONSTER?!"

She pulled Neil to her height once again. "You'd make the cover of Science Magazine!"

"Hey! That's a Magazine about Science!"

"No shit Sherlock..." Y/N muttered, looking away from the group, obviously tired.

"SHUT UP!" Max aggressively pointed his fingers at the two excited campers. "There's nothing to be afraid of! And we'll prove it."

Y/N turned back to the group.

"We-?" She asked, but got interrupted by Max grabbing her wrist and dragging her away.

"Oh. He meant us two. Shit."

□■□■□■□■□

They were all now sitting on a boat in the infamous lake lilac, as they sailed towards spooky island.

Once the boat touched the muddy ground, Nikki turned to the other three kids.

"Alright, Spook-hunters! Let's hunt some Spooks!" And then she excitedly sprang of the boat, doing a frontflip as she stretched. Honestly, her enthusiasm was both encouraging and tiring for Y/N.

"Don't say that..." Max deadpanned at the shorter girl and got out of the boat slowly and tiredly.

Y/N followed quietly as well, yawning slightly as she stretched her arms.

"Do we actually have a detective team name now?" Neil asked.

"Oh God please no." Y/N muttered.

"Ooh! We need a theme song!" Nikki ignored Y/N's comment.

The h/c haired girl visibly deflated. "Oh well fuck you too, Nikki."

Nikki pulled out a little... radio? Honestly Y/N was unsure of what it was, so it only made her tilt her head at it as it started playing a little melody.

Max threw it out of her hands with the paddle of the boat with an annoyed look. Afterwards he dropped it and started walking away.

Neil and Y/N both slightly grimaced at the sight and gave each other both a look, but didn't say anything.

Nikki's face displayed shock, but annoyance quickly overpowered it as she turned to grab Max's arm before he could walk off.

"HEY! Do you know how hard it is to find a good pocket theremin?!" Nikki asked him aggressively.

Neil, meanwhile, climbed out of the boat, the platypus somehow also being on it. Y/N couldnt really remember when it joined them. She can only remember Nikki talking about it when she tried to take a nap during the boat trip.

"I'm counting on it." Max replied. "Now focus! Unless that's your backup singer, we've already got company."

"Wait what?" Y/N asked, snapping out of her trance of yawning and stretching, as she now stood still.

Max took his flashlight out in response, turned it on and pointed it towards the bushes.

Suddenly, after a few seconds of nothing, a blonde boy jumped out of the bushes, screaming at the sight of our dear group, making Neil and Nikki scream as well.

"What the..." Y/N muttered while she rubbed her temple. "Urgh, I'm too tired for this shit..."

"Who the hell are you?" The black haired boy asked the newfound boy with a wave of the flashlight.

"Me? I'm Jasper." 'Jasper' replied as he looked at all of the four kids once more ince he calmed down. "...But who are you? What are you doing here? This is the last place you want to be on a night like this...Real spooky night."

Ah, Y/N could guess that Max wouldn't like him.
And immediately, Max actually just walked away, which Jasper surprisingly didn't notice. The three other kids just shrugged at each other and followed after him, still being able to hear Jasper in the background:

"Terrible creatures seek out the mansion, and the wailing...oh, gosh...the wailing...and then the bumping in the night starts, and they bump, and they bump, and..."

But then, he noticed that the four kids were already gone.

"...Hey, where'd you go?"

□■□■□■□■□

The four kids were walking for at least 5 minutes now, but suddenly, Max stopped and pointed his flashlight towards something.

A huge abandoned building. How was this even here on an island like this?

"Whoa..." Nikki awed in amazement.

"...What is this place?" Neil asked in a hushed voice.

"Looks like Campbell's old summer home." Max replied while he pointed the Flashlight in his hand towards the mailbox, which displayed Mr. Campbell's name.

Once again, wailing and moaning could be heard, and this time it was from inside the house, which made all of the kids turn towards the house again.

"What the hell was THAT?!" Asked the nerdy boy as he took a step back, almost bumping into Y/N. "Oh, sorry-"

"I told you, dude!" And Jasper was back. He emerged from the bushes as he continued talking: "There are THINGS inside..."

"THINGS?!" Nikki practically screamed. "Like monsters?! I knew it!"

"Wait, are you guys here to help stop the monsters? Are you like a gang of mystery solvers? Like the Harlem Globetrotters?!" Jasper asked, excited just like the minty haired girl.

"I guess you could say that." Y/N replied with a shrug of her shoulders as she looked at the house once more.

"Yeah, pretty much." Neil chimed in as well as he nodded slightly.

"Oh wow, you guys got a theme song?" Jasper smiled as he put his hands on his hips.

"We're working on it." Nikki replied, quite proudly if I may add.

"Radical."

"Look man, you're kinda ruining our dynamic. We're a comedy QUARTETT. Besides, there's nothing inside." Max pointed out, but Nikki interrupted him by pointing towards something.

"THERE'S SOMETHING INSIDE!"

In a window was a shadow of a buff man.

"Why did I agree to this." Y/N huffed as she sighed afterwards.

Again, Max has damn good ears, so he turned to look at her.

"Don't tell me you're believing this shit." Max glared slightly as he turned to her, who, in his mind, was the only sane person, besides him, here.

"Nope, not really. I was referring to Nikki and my desire to abandon everything and go home." She retaliated as she crossed her arms.

"Why does it matter to him anyways- he sounds like a disappointed best friend who got betrayed."

Max seemed to accept that response, seemingly feeling a bit better after hearing that statement. Why though-?

Max ▲

"A MONSTER! Neil yelled as he hid behind Y/N, who only lazily raised an eyebrow at him.

Max sighed and looked at Neil with an annoyed look. "Yawn." He spat out as he crossed his arms.

"We'll see who's yawning when we're all DEAD!" Nikki exclaimed as she got very much into his private space.

"But didn't he literally say he was excited about seeing the enternal nothingness...?" Y/N muttered.

Nikki ▼

Max ▲

"Why would we...?" Max asked Nikki, but she already started storming off to the direction of the house.

Everyone followed behind her as she took some deep breaths in, took a fighting pose and kicked open the door.

"ALRIGHT! SASQUATSCH!" She yelled aggressively. "LET'S TANGO!"

The other kids followed her inside.

They now stood inside the house, right in front of the door.

Once again, there was thunder, making Neil and Jasper scream, while Nikki and Y/N flinched slightly.

"Calm down, the storm just tripped the power." Max told them.

"Aww...If only I had my L.A. gear light-up shoes...'They light up the night!'" Jasper exclaimed, as the moody kid of the group just raised an eyebrow at him.

"Wonderful..." Max's shoulders slacked. Obviously, to get his mind off of how idiotic almost everyone was, he turned on the flashlight and pointed it around.

There was a literal bear, making Jasper, Nikki and Neil scream. Y/N froze up until she noticed that it didn't move.

"It's a stuffed bear!" Max grumbled, seemingly bored out of his mind.

"Oh..." Neil then activated his own flashlight as well as he turned to point it at the opposite side.

And another bear.

And they screamed again.

"It's a SECOND stuffed bear!" Damn, Max must feel tired of having the one braincell of the group today.

"Oh..." Neil exhaled in relief once again as he pointed his flashlight to the ground.

"That seems redundant." Nikki grimaced.

Y/N nodded slighty as she took a step foward to look at the bear better. "I agree with you there."

"Yeah, and I think they're endangered..." Max looked at the first stuffed bear closely as well.

"Let's just get the power back on..." Neil suggested in a defeated voice.

"Right! We shall not waver on our quest for the undead!" Nikki pointed out with a huge smile on her face.

"Nikki, there is NOTHING HERE." Max tried to get the idea into her head, though, obviously, it didn't work.

Y/N and Neil stood at the bookshelves, the girl grabbing a book and trying to read it, though it was in a language that she couldn't understand.

Jasper then touched a statue of Cameron Campbell, which caused the wall and the floor to turn where Neil and Y/N stood, transporting them into another room.

Neil screamed at this as Y/N let out a weird squeak.

"NEIL! Y/N!" Nikki yelled from inside the room where the two kids were once in.

"The hell'd you do?!" Max asked Jasper aggressively.

"Don't have a cow, man! I'm just trying to be part of the gang..." Jasper replied as he rubbed his arm nervously.

Y/N looked around and couldnt see jack shit. But by what she could roughly make out, this seemed like a dream for Neil.

And of course, the boy immediately called the other kids over. But he did make it sound like they were about to get killed..

The wall turned and Nikki, Jasper and Max got into the room.

"Neil, Y/N! What is it?!" Nikki asked, ready to attack in case someone was about to hurt them.

"It's...beautiful..." Neil exclaimed.

So, could you guess what it was? RIGHT! It was a lab! And now that Y/N stood more in the room, she could see the weird creatures... ew.

Y/N sighed, but smiled slightly slightly her friends happiness. At least two of the kids were excited right now. But honestly, it was still annoying.

"A lab..." Neil continued as Nikki, Max and Y/N walked over to him.

"Do you know how long it's been since I was in a real lab?" Neil asked, still admiring the room.

"Can someone just please turn on the lights so he can see it?" Y/N demanded in a quiet tone, so she wouldn't interrupt Neil.

Max seemed to have catched it, and walked to the wall with the light switch to turn on the lights.

"This is where I wanted to be this Summer!" Neil continued his rant, not hearing Y/N, luckily. "Oh my sweet science!"

"Weird science, more like. Check it." Max said when he was by the light switchas he turned it on.

"Oh that's much-" Neil interrupted himself by screaming at the sight of the disgusting lab, Nikki and Jasper joining in too.

"Thanks." Y/N thanked Max, who just nodded in response.

There were many animals in different boxes, who seemed like they got experimented on.

"ALRIGHT! THAT'S IT! I'M DONE!" Neil loudly exclaimed, now ready to turn around and leave.

"You can't go yet! You still have to rid the Island of the EVIL!" Jasper replied.

"Yeah, come on Neil, shake it off!" Nikki tried to convince Neil.

Y/N tried to calm her own nerves and then hummed the Song "shake it off" by Taylor Swift quietly. The tiredness was really getting to her.

Max, who stood close to her, was able to hear her humming and sighed slightly as he furrowed his eyebrows.

"Don't lose your sense of adventure!" Nikki continued, suddenly having a dull knife in her hand, but she quickly threw it away again once she lost interest.

"I AM NOT ABOUT THIS SHIT, NIKKI!" Neil answered aggressively while pointing to a creature with many eyes. "SCIENCE HAS IT'S LIMITS!"

"Don't be so naive. This is mild experimentation at best. Do you have any idea what goes into fast food?" Max answered as he walked around the lab, though he did stop next to a certain thing.

He turned his head to look at the octopus kind of thing and then turned back while pointing at it.

"Probably that."

Then, there was wailing and moaning again. And it seemed to be even closer than before now.

It was coming from downstairs.

Nikki gasped. "The tormented souls of the dearly departed! And look! A trail of hair and blood!"

"Wait... Blood?" Y/N looked at the floor where really, a little puddle laid.

"Oh my fucking god." She muttered as her eyes widened.

"WHO CARES?!" Max replied to Nikki. "It's just going to be a wounded dog, or some other coincidental, colossal waste of time!"

"You're just sca~ared!" Nikki teased him.

She then rushed downstairs by another door, which made Y/N snap out of her trance.

"Oh, I didn't even see that."

"I am not scared. I feel like we've established this by now." Max answered Nikki as he followed after her.

Y/N just sighed and shrugged, following Nikki downstairs. Neil followed her lead as well.

"Max is sca~ared! Max is sca~ared! Max is-" Nikki sang while they were by the stairs, but once she arrived in the room, she quickly shut up.

"Nikki? What is it-" Y/N cut herself off when she arrived also at the room.

...There were FUCKING TOTURE MACHINES.

"oh Jesus fucking lord..." Neil squeaked.

"...Okay this is too much for me."

Danger noticed.

Do you want to equip your knife?

->Yes.

--No.

You equipped your knife!

"Just to be sure..." Y/N muttered as she pulled out her knife, just in case she had to defend herself or her friends.

"Whelp! We made it, Nikki!" Max teased her. "Are you happy now?!"

"IDon'tWannaBeHere." She squeaked out quickly, frozen.

"You know what? On second thought, maybe the evil's unstoppable. We should all go home. We could... play some Pogs! Forget this ever happened!" Jasper joined in, nervous.

"Oh no! We have to find 'Ghosts and Monsters', remember?" Max replied as he continued teasing Nikki and Jasper now as well.

"IDon'tWannaBeHere..." Nikki repeated.

"Max, come on! This is way too spooky!" Neil waved his arms around, his face screaming worry and anxiety as well.

"No, it isn't. You know what this is? Proof that the founder of Camp Campbell is a rich piece of shit with terrible morals. And who also potentially kills people! ...ALL THINGS I WAS ALREADY PRETTY SURE OF!" Max continued.

"IDon'tWannaBeHere."

"BUT THE MONSTER! THE WAILS! YOU CAN'T EXPLAIN THAT!" Neil exclaimed.

"A-Actually..." Jasper seemed to get what was going on. This made Y/N get a slight idea as well, which made her shudder.

The moans and wails resonated again, this time at the other side of the wall, a door there.

Jasper and Neil screamed, Nikki not though because of the giant shock.

"THE HELL I CAN'T!" Max said aggressively as he then walked over to Y/N. "Come on, let's hope at least you have some DAMN common sense!" He then grabbed her by her wrist and dragged her over to the door.

"...Oh right, he wanted us to prove this shit together, fuck."

"Let's just get this over with." She sighed as she gipped her knife tighter and followed after Max.

Max ▲

Neil ▼

Nikki ▼

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Neil yelled after the two kids.

"WAIT!" Jasper yelled at the same time as Neil.

"There is no such things as Monsters! There's no such things as Ghosts! And there. IS NOTHING. TO BE. AFRAID OF!" Max yelled as he turned to look at the others and let go of Y/N's wrist once the two kids stopped by the door.

Y/N quickly opened it and Max turned to look.

"DON'T!" Jasper yelled, but it was too late.

"HOLY. FUCKING. SHIT!" Y/N exclaimed, looking at the inside in shock, gagging slightly.

Inside were the Quartermaster and many other kinds of people and Monsters...A sex dungeon.

There was a sign at the top which said: "FANTASY ISLAND. NO LIMITS ♡ NO SHAME"

"I WARNED YOOOOUUUUU, CHIIIIILLDDD!" The Quartermaster exclaimed, pulling out a DAMN Dildo, as he pointed it at the kids.

Max let out a high-pitched, girly scream.

□■□■□■□■□

The kids and the Quartermaster were now all on the boat, back on Lake Lilac and sailing back to Camp Campbell, well, except for Jasper, who they left on the island since he said he was going to stay for a little longer until his ride came to pick him up- none of the kids argued with that since all of them were busy being traumatized.

Max was literally shaking, that showed how traumatized the kids were.

Do you want to unequip your knife?

->Yes.

-No.

Your knife is now unequiped.

Y/N turned to look at Max with a guilty expression.

"I'm so sorry that I opened that door..." She muttered to him as she wrapped her arms around herself in order to comfort herself.

"I-It's fine..." He answered while he tried to get his voice in check. He didn't turn to look at her, still staring into the ocean. He did seem to appreciate the apology, though.

Max ▲

"Ruined my Night...Probably next one too..." The Quartermaster grumbled from behind the two kiss.

"Never. Again."

□■□■□■□■□

Camp Campbell.

Day 5 complete!

Achievement unlocked: I hate this.

What the Characters think of Y/N:

Max: Loyal Comrade.

Neil: Friend.

Nikki: Friend.

David: Nice Troublemaker.

Gwen: Nice Troublemaker.

Preston: Unsure.

Ered: Uncool Kid.

More characters are yet to be unlocked.

°•°

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.2K 858 152
Why Don't We & (mostly) MCYT imagines **This is mainly an x!fem reader book so not a lot of ships, sorry** Started: May 17th 2017 Ended: February 4th...
19.2K 320 7
Uh I don't really have a description for this. It'll go like the 2022 movie goes with some slight changes to add you in it !! I'm writing This mainly...
17.5K 332 22
soooo this is my first writing on wattpad! i hope its good! i might not be able to update frequently due to school, so please hang in and understand...
59.3K 573 14
Idk it's my first time doing this tip of thing and there will be no lemons so ya don't ask. I do this for people that have different disabilities and...