Omegaverse Guide

Av neolfanfic

This is my unofficial omegaverse guide. I would recommend reading this before reading any of my stories for a... Mer

Omegaverse Guide

5.7K 233 173
Av neolfanfic

Before starting, I would not recommend reading my stories if you are underaged. They are all rated mature and contain sexual content. It's really awkward for me to know that some people who don't even know what some sexual terms mean are reading my stories. I know I can't prevent you from reading them but at least refrain from telling your age in the comments. 

Thank you. 

With that said, let's begin. 

*****

So, in omegaverse, men and women are divided into three second genders: alpha, beta and omega. In my stories, these second genders usually present around twelve years old, but you can see indicating signs before hand. 

First, omegas constitute a really small part of the population and male omegas are even rarer. They are smaller and weaker than the other second genders. They are often quirkless or have harmless quirks. They are incredibly pretty and have beautiful curves in order to attract potential mates. They can get pregnant whether they are a male or a female and will be in heat periodically, three to six days a month. 

When in heat, they will release pheromones that arouse alphas. They will instinctively seek for a mate and sometimes won't even be conscious of their behaviour anymore. If they don't find release soon, they'll experience intense pain. 

However, they often take suppressants in order to prevent their heat. These pills will make the heat's symptoms disappear, but it can be really bad for an omega's health. It can even make them become sterile. 

In my omegaverse, omegas can only become pregnant when they are in heat. But there are still exceptions, like if they have unprotected sex close to their heat (one or two days apart) or if their partner is their fated mate. 

I don't really talk about fated mate because I find the concept kind of cheesy lmao but, basically, it's mates who are meant to be. They'll feel an inexplicable and intense attraction toward each other. Their bond will be stronger than the bond of normal mates. 

Omegas have scent glands on the back of their neck. It's from there that their scent is coming from. Each omega has a different scent, but it's usually sweet and extremely attractive. However, their scent can turn sour if they release distressed pheromones when they are scared. 

Omegas can also release soothing pheromones. It will have a calming effect on the people around them, the same as when they purr. However, omegas only purr around people they trust, when they feel safe and perfectly content. 

In order to hide their scent, omegas can wear scent blockers. It can be a spray or patches to put on their scent glands that will mask their scent. 

Omegas produce slick whenever they are aroused. It's a transparent liquid that comes out of their entrance and that will facilitate penetration, like lubricant. Each omega's slick has a special scent that is very arousing for alphas or even betas. It tastes sweet and also enables the omega's insides to stay clean. 

Please, I don't want to read any comment talking about poop whenever I'm writing about rim jobs. It shows your immaturity and it offends me. I'm doing my best to write something sensual so, please, don't ruin everything. Thank you. 

Omegas usually make a nest before going into heat, or when they are really stressed and need to find comfort. They will make a nest with materials that have the scent of people they care about, like their mate or their close friends. Omegas often don't even notice what they're doing until someone points it out. They also won't let someone other than their mate enter their nest, and even their mate needs their authorisation before hand. 

Omegas aren't looked down upon by society anymore but some people still see them as breeding material. Illegal rings of trafficked omegas are unfortunately a thing, as well as legal brothels filled with only omegas. Cases of omegas being sexually assaulted or raped isn't uncommon either.

Moving on, alphas also constitute a particularly small part of the population, but they are less rare than omegas. They are naturally stronger and smarter than the other second genders. They are often really tall and have strong quirks, that's why the majority of heroes are alphas.

Female alphas exist but since I never really write about them, I won't be talking about it.

Thanks to their dominant pheromones, alphas can put other second genders into submission. Dominant alphas can even make other alphas submit to them. They can also use their alpha voice to order other people, especially omegas. 

Alphas can also release soothing pheromones like omegas to calm someone down. Moreover, the same way omegas can purr, alphas can croon. But they will only croon to someone they love, like their mate.  

They have rut periods approximately every six months. When in rut, they will seek a partner to take care of their sexual needs. They will be rougher than usual and won't stop having sex before they are completely satisfied. An alpha's rut usually only last one day.

When having sex, just before ejaculating, the base of their penis can swell to form a knot. The action is called knotting. It will lock them and their partner together and will enable their seed to stay inside their partner. It should assure pregnancy.

In my omegaverse, alphas don't knot their partner every time they have sex but only when they want to get them pregnant. That's why I usually don't write about knotting.

Alphas have sharp fangs that enables them to bite into the scent glands of an omega. Biting an omega's scent glands will mark the omega as theirs. It's called marking. They will form a bond for life and become mates. They both won't be affected by other people's pheromones as much as before and the omega won't be able to have sex with anyone other than their alpha anymore. 

In my omegaverse, an alpha can only mark an omega when the omega is in heat.

Marking is only possible between an alpha and an omega. It's irreversible. It means forming a pair for life so it's even more powerful than getting married. To prevent being marked by force, omegas can wear a collar around their neck to protect their scent glands. 

Before seriously bonding together, omegas and alphas can scent each other. Scenting means rubbing their scent on the other, it's like marking their territory. Other people will know they are off-limits since they'll have someone's other scent on them. 

Alphas can court omegas so that the omega will chose them as their mate. They will buy them gifts or cook for them, things that will prove they can take care of the omega, because omegas usually chose a mate that can protect them and provide for them. It's instinctive so, it's not rare that an omega bonds with an older alpha. Since omegas mature faster than alphas, they aren't often interested in alphas of their age.

Please, when my stories have an age gap, I don't want to read comments saying it's disgusting. It can offend people. You can have your own opinion but you also need to be open-minded. Love is love as long as it is consensual, whatever the age or sex or whatever. If you really don't like it, don't read it.

Finally, betas constitute the major part of the population. They are basically normal people. They don't have pheromones and have a weaker sense of smell than omegas and alphas, so they are less affected by omega's arousing pheromones, for instance. 

Betas can't form a bond with an omega or an alpha so they usually date other betas. But pairs other than alpha and omega or beta and beta are perfectly possible. They are just not as common. 

*****

So, that's approximatively all I have to say about omegaverse. 

Of course, all these informations aren't official. Each author is free to have their own omegaverse guide. But I wanted to write all of this down so that you could understand better how my stories work. 

Anyway, thank you for reading! Don't hesitate to ask if you have any question! 

I'll see you in my stories ;)

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

57.1K 1.3K 19
no quirks au it's not a omega verse hi my name is izuku midoriya and I belong in a world where there is people that are half animal half human which...
14.7K 143 10
♛┈⛧┈┈•༶ 𝗖𝗿𝗮𝘇𝘆 ༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ 𝗦𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝗻 𝗔𝗨 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗜𝘇𝘂𝗸𝘂 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝘆𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗹𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀...
7.3K 106 6
DAVE GETS SOME 💥BAMBUSSY💥 (it is real, you guys!) 🥴🤭🤭🥴🤭🥴🥴🥺🥺🥱🥰 I am mentally ill... 🌈🥰🥴🥴😒🌈😒🥴🥰🥴🥰😳🔥🔥 My first fanfic about Da...
1.9M 67.9K 142
TW: drugs, physical abuse, torture Book Two (Frigus) is out now! Some people are just born to fight. It's not that they're born brave. It's not tha...