aerial magic | SKY | fate: wi...

By AK1303

"π™°πš›πšŽπš—'𝚝 πšŠπš’πš› πšπšŠπš’πš›πš’πšŽπšœ πšœπšžπš™πš™πš˜πšœπšŽπš 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚒 πš˜πš— πšπš‘πšŽπš’πš› 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚝?" ... More

face claims.
1. bitch, please... i'm a slytherin
2. likely story.
3. people keep calling me that today.
4. still coming up with nicknames, i see.
5. she wouldn't be happy if she saw us like this.
6. I would've never met you, averie alexander.
7. the bigger they are the harder they fall.
8. never done beer pong, always vodka pong.
9. i'm drunk, not stupid.
10. she's dead and I'm the one who killed her.
11. a legend of a creature that could induce storms.
12. i love you, averie.
13. i've already sent for her.
14. it's easier to be closed off and sarcastic, than it is to face my shit.
16. you're such a hufflepuff.
17. this isn't the end.
SEQUEL IS OUT NOW!!!

15. you better come back alive, or else I'll avada kedavra your arse.

8.8K 296 58
By AK1303

The night had fallen and the way in which the pair ran across the plains of grass, towards the lights originating at the edge of the forest. The source was that of the specialists that were congregated. On the way, they picked up a straggler- Riven.

The mist laid thick enough to put them on edge as they halted their steps. The trio approaching the four adults who had been part of the same battalion squad years ago. Averie's mind wandered where her brother and her mother were as she saw her single parent stood there. "You're late." A vexed Saul Silva stated, peering at the teens- as did the other surviving specialist of the former squadron. Averie avoided his gaze.

"I had to-" His voice cut off by the sonorous burst of the snarl that was amplified by the magic of Farah Dowling. More so to the girl stood next to Sky, however- she took the brunt of the sharp sound. Not making a massive deal out of it.

Everyone was tossed back by their reflexes. Some hadn't ever seen a Burned One or heard one for that matter, and even those that had held the same response. Multiple different pitches and tones rang in the surrounding individuals' eardrums. It was horrifying. The fact that all their studies that Burned Ones travelled alone- only to be faced with several of those creatures, made everyone's mind boggle in that moment.

"How many are there?" The voice was familiar in their ears, more so to Averie- due to the fact that it belonged to one of her non-specialist roommates.

Aisha shot her a look of greetings, whilst the Headmistress didn't seem too welcoming to the arrival. "Get back to school!" Her tone stressed and certain. "You shouldn't be this close to the barrier."

The Headmaster rotated his body to look at the girl, "it's no time for extra credit." The snide way in which he stated his remark made Riven grin, before his face simmered back down.

"I'm not looking for extra credit." Her wide eyes looked into the ones of Farah Dowling, "you need to know what's happening."

Her eyes met with the ochre-coloured ones belonging to Averie, whose face she had expected to be more surprised than it was. "Bloom?" The gentle, knowing voice stated. The water fairy's head gave a nod. It left an unsettling presence in the air.

Dowling and Harvey escorted Aisha back to the school after she had told them of Bloom and the other members of the Winx Suite's plans. Averie divulged that she had found Sky drugged. As the two teachers and the single student they left rest of the students there with Marcus Alexander and Saul Silva. "Where's Mum and Dexter?" Even if he didn't know his daughter all that well, he could make sense of the ineffable gaze present in her eyes.

His stance changed as he spoke with his daughter. It was tenser than before- because he didn't really know his legacy. "Lin's defending the school with her magic. Dex is with her."

Her head nodded. Averie still felt disconnected to her sibling but she still needed to know.

Marcus knew this by the way she walked back to her the group. His steps following after her. However there were members missing from the squad. Averie's senses catching onto confrontation. The voices involved originated from said missing members. She knew it was rude to eavesdrop, but she couldn't help it.

'Should I be worried I had to find out from Averie that Bloom drugged you, Sky?' As she heard those words, she decided that she didn't need to interfere like that. Sky was worth more to her than that. Her eyes no longer lilac in hue, and her position no longer surveyed by the specialists surrounding her.

It was only a matter of minutes before the duo approached, Sky's position next to hers. "What's the situation?" The Yorkshire accent present in their ears.

The fuzzy-haired girl who had called Averie a 'boyfriend snatching slut' was the one the query was directed to. The students faced the grove of woodland. "I think the Burned One's through there. Pull it up again."

Riven's hand delved into the pockets of his trousers. Pulling out the device that played the video. They watched. It was unbearably graphic. The way the Alfea alumni, Noura, wailed whilst the sound of her bones crunching. It was hard for Averie not to grimace, along with the top trained specialists.

It was overwhelming, as Marcus pressed pause to the video- his head shaking. The second-year female specialist looked up to her mentor. "I recognise the hollow Noura ran past." As soon as the men heard that- their pace were synchronised, like the old days.

"Let's go, guys." It was the Eraklyon captain who spoke.

The trainees were more than hesitant and alerted, that their training had been composed alongside fairy help. And there was currently only one fairy at the boundary. "Without fairies?" It was the dark-haired roommate of Sky that pose the question.

"Even though homewrecker, here, is a fairy... I don't think she's capable of taking at least a single Burned One down." Her underhand remark flew off of the girl, but she wasn't composed enough as a person to let it slide.

"I'm the only fairy that could take one of those fucking things down during training. I think I can manage." She didn't know why her eyes flickered to that colour again.

"You might have taken one down in training but there's at least six of them." She looked down at the girl of shorter stature as she spoke. "It's stupid to even let you out there, might paralyse one of us." Seems that no one was aware of the relation.

What she spoke didn't effect just Averie, it hurt Marcus Alexander. "Kat, it's an order. Should know by now when to keep your mouth shut." But it wasn't the voice of her father that put the girl in her place. It was the voice of Sky of Erakylon. And Averie would be lying if she said she didn't like his authoritative side.
It caused Kat to huff, but she got over it. "Let's go." Silva led the specialists. Until a leeching screech filled the Autumn night. However, it didn't come from outside the barrier. It came from inside.

"Don't need to be an air fairy to tell that came from inside the school." The air fairy was fearful whilst she spoke. All those surrounding on edge.

"Alright, get back and gather all the students. Bring them to the courtyard!" Their paces had set in before he finished the sentence. Sky and Averie ran beside one another; leaping into the same vehicle as they were driven back to the school.

Hoping that they weren't too late.

______________________________ ☾︎•°_______________________________

The vehicles stopped. All specialists littering the grounds of the school. The only beings left were Sky and Averie. Both knowing what they'd be facing tonight. "We'll stick with each other." His accent stated, his azure eyes bored into the darkened-honey coloured ones belonging to the girl he had grown to trust. His hands grappling hers.

"That better be a promise, blondie." Her smirk was seen under the reflection of the moonlight. It allowed for his mood to enlighten. The tears apparent in her eyes. "You better come back alive, or else I'll Avada Kedavra your arse..." Her arms latched around his neck. Body lunged upwards, his arms lifting her off the ground.

His nose taking in her aroma. The vanilla and the roses... so cliché but described her so well. His own eyes swelling with invisible droplets. He didn't want to release his grip on the girl, but knew that he hand to.

They drew apart, his head slowly leaning in- only to connect with her index and middle fingers, which blocked his action. Her puppy dog eyes invaded his sea-scape ones. "I'm saving these for when we make it till the morning." As her feet made contact with the gravelled path, she felt the delicate peck of lips on her forehead.

"You better make it till morning, miss stalker." She didn't know why he used Riven's nickname for her, but she didn't care what nickname he used. As long as it was his voice that she heard.

They caused into the grounds of the school. She knew that there was a Burned One in the school grounds. Her abilities heightened as she sense something different present inside of her magic. She knew that the Thunderbird would need be used tonight.

Averie was scared of the unknown, of what would would happen next.

But as her motions were in simpatico. As they made their ways to the school, he witnessed the way in which her eyes twitched into her porphyrous hue. "One's in the school... we need to hurry!"

______________________________ ☾︎•°_______________________________

Hi loves, can I just ask u guys a quick question... well two quick questions... lol

How is the chemistry between Sky and Averie? I think I rushed the romance.

And... who would be interested with a Riven fanfiction...?

Hope y'all r okay!

A-Kay XXX

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 2.3K 33
Faya Brooks, a mind fairy who now attends Alfea. She is a first year student, who like many have their own story. Her mother was a Specialist, her fa...
253K 5.5K 23
ON HOLD "And yet, she went stiff as stone when she saw his smiling face" - ˏˋ ❄️ ˊˎ - Luella lived in a world of magic and dangers and would now be...
53.3K 964 14
~Book Dedication~ You may not think you're pretty or the best looking but there's always someone that admires every single part of you. The person wh...
292K 8.7K 90
She was the perfect child, second inline for the throne, until she wasn't. The burned ones aren't the only threat Alfea faces, irreversible damage c...