Sofia LaRusso X Robby Keene

By storiesbaddie

Sofia LaRusso has to move in with her father. She isn't really the perfect girl. What happens when she meets... More

1 | Sofia with an 'F'
2 | GREEK yoghurt
3 | Guns 'n' Roses
4 | All Valley Tournament
5 | beach club
6 | zombie apocalypse
7 | best friend advice
8 | poisoned lunch
9 | ruining dates with roller
10 | party kiss
11 | falling down the rail
12 | bloody hospitals, bloody runaways
13| tweedledumb and tweedledumbass
14| Arrests flashbacks
16| Shut up and fight
17| Probation office
18| cheating sets you free
19| Cobras at the Zoo
20| Christmas catastrophe
21| Numbness, and deals
*** IMPORTANT NOTES ***
22 | goldilocks
23 | Kenny Boy
24 | Serpentine Belt
25 | Drive-In
26 | Switzerland picked a side
27 | Masculine Toxicity
28| five emotions
29 | Killer prom
30| ninja turtle competition

15| Feelings out

3K 88 13
By storiesbaddie

shout out to my new active reader, voter, and commenter: @SamanthaPhipps9 thank you for your encouraging comments and for reading and voting !! we are at 2.1k reads, how amazing is that?! if you like this story and the way it's written, check out Fire the Dragon. 

Chapter 15: Feelings out

It's been a week now since I saw Robby at Sylmar Juvenile center, and i haven't been back there in a while now. I decide to go and visit Miguel he got released from the hospital and Johnny's been trying crazy to help him walk again. 

I ride my board all the way to where they live and knock on Johnny's door, "Is it Sofia? Come in!" I hear and then open the door to find Miguel standing wrapped by some baby leash and Johnny holding it so Miguel stays up on his feet. 

"What the hell is that?" i ask laughing as i drop on the sofa opposite these two idiots.

"I told you this is ridiculous." Miguel sighs.

"Come on, focus." Johnny says and releases the handle. Miguel tries to stay up but ends up falling on the floor. 

"Focus." Johnny says as Miguel groans and is pulled back to his feet. I look at Johnny worried, maybe he's going too hard on Miguel. 

"Come on, this is worst than yesterday. Is it because she's here?" Johnny says pointing at me and I stick my tongue out annoyed.

"You're not even trying, what's the problem?" he pauses and then adds, "you saw your ex big deal."

Miguel turns to look at Johnny, I didn't know he saw Tory yesterday. What the hell did I miss?

"Big deal? Look at you! We spent all day doing bullshit for your ex, and make you look like someone you're not. At least when I saw my ex i told her how things really were." Miguel snaps back annoyed. 

"Alright you done with your little hissy fit? Or you just given' up?" Johnny says.

I want to say something but Miguel responds, "No you are."

"What'd you say?" Johnny asks defiantly.

"You're the one giving up!" Miguel says now angrily. 

"I don't know what the hell-" Johnny start but Miguel cuts him off by screaming, "QUIET!" 

"You let Kreese take your dojo! You let Hawk, and Tory and everyone else think you're weak."

"Because it was a mistake to begin with!" Johnny says letting go off the rope, he's now holding it with only one hand, "I should've never brought back Cobra Kai, look what happened."

I gasp, "What happened is you helped a bunch of people and then you just walked away like pussy." Johnny takes a step back, I want to intervene and tell them that Miguel is standing by himself, that Johnny let go off the rope but Miguel continues, "You're a sensei, it's who you are if you can't see that then you're blind." 

Johnny looks down and then at the rope, he realizes he isn't holding it anymore, "Miguel."

"What?" he says in disgust, Johnny keeps staring down at Miguel's legs and then Miguel's facial expression changes and he looks down too noticing that Johnny isn't holding the rope anymore. 

"Whoa, am I doin' it?" Miguel says not believing it.

"You're doing it." Johnny confirms. 

I jump from the sofa, "You're doing it!" 

"Holy shit!" Miguel says looking at me and then his legs. 

"You're doing it!" Johnny adds at the same time as Miguel says, "i'm doing it!"

"Miggie you're doing it!" I say happily as I notice tears falling from Miguel's eyes.

They both hug and they drag me in the hug, "Thank you." Miguel says in the hug. 

"I don't remember agreeing to a hug." I say.

"Shut up Sof. I'm doing it!" Miguel says happily and I smile in the hug.

We pull away all laughing and then Johnny decides to go to the mini market and get us all drinks. I sit on the sofa besides Miguel.

"Aren't you gonna visit him?" Miguel asks me.

"Who?" I ask.

"Robby." he says and I look down.

"Not anymore."

"Why not?" he asks me confused.

"he made it pretty clear that he'd rather have Sam visit him than me." I say smiling sadly. 

It will always be Sam. Never me. 

"I'm sure he didn't mean it. He needs you. I don't think sensei visited him." Miguel tells me looking down.

"Do you think i should go?"

"I think so. At least to finally tell him how you feel." he says.

"What would i do without you?" i ask him and we hug while he chuckles.

just as we pull away from the hug my phone rings and Uncle Phil's are pops up, "Uncle Phil?" I ask accepting the call.

"Sofia, you should come to Sylmar Juvenile Correction Center now." he says.

"Why? What happened?" I ask confused and stand up.

"it's your friend. Robby he's gotten into a fight. Last week he got into a fight but he got away with a warning. But this time the punishment will be severe. You should come." he says.

"I'll be here in a bit." i say and hang up.

"What's wrong?" Miguel asks.

"It's Robby. He got into a fight at juvie. I have to go. But i'll call you later okay?" i say and he nods. I run outside and take my board I catch a cab and drive all the way to juvie. I arrive and get inside through the back doors.

I get to the receptionist. 

"Sofia LaRusso, for Robby Keene?" she asks recognizing me.

"Yes." I smile.

"Shawn Payne and Robby Keene are both at the Chief officer's office. Chief Officer Phil said you were allowed to join them." she tells me and I nod. She directs me to the office and opens the door. I walk inside to find Uncle Phil, and Officer Mac standing by the desk while Shawn and Robby are sitting opposite. 

"Sofia. Come here." Uncle Phil says and I sit on the desk chair looking at Shawn and Robby. They fought pretty hard. They're both bleeding. 

"Who that?" Shawn asks looking at Officer Mac.

Before any of them can reply I look at Uncle Phil and say, "Can I talk to you outside, please?"

He nods and we walk outside the office, "What's wrong?" he asks me.

"Uncle Phil, I know what they did is bad, but I think it was just a way for Robby to prove himself. I know him okay? He wouldn't be the one to start the fight." I say almost sure of myself.

"What are you asking me specifically?"

"Instead of giving them both extra time, why don't you make them do extra service at the canteen for the homeless?" I ask trying my best to sound sweet. 

"You'll have to convince Mac not me. I'm not the one in charge of Sylmar Juvenile." he says.

"OK." I say and he goes back inside, Officer Mac comes out and smiles at me.

"I thought that maybe adding them both time would be unnecessary. I think the best sort of punishment would be extra hours at the canteen service for the homeless?" 

"It wouldn't be enough, we gave them a warning last time they fought." he says.

Ok this is gonna be hard, "I understand. What about extra cleaning days as well?"

"Phil told me you were resilient." Officer Mac says laughing.

"What can I say?" I laugh.

"Alright, extra hours at the service, and extra cleaning days." he says and both get back inside. 

"Alright boys, you'll have to do 7 extra hours of service at the homeless canteen and a week extra of cleaning." Officer Mac says.

Robby and Shawn both look at each other with a little smile. I look at uncle Phil and he nods. 

"Mac, i think i saw a little leak outside." Phil says and Mac walks out with them.

as soon as they leave I say, "What the hell?"

"What?" Shawn says and I look at him like my eyes could shoot daggers at him, which silences him.

"What the hell Robby?" I ask annoyed.

"What do you care Sofia?" he says smirking.

I scoff, "You do realize if it weren't for me, you would be having extra time. Both of you!" i say almost yelling. 

"Oh yeah, i forgot you're the hero. Always here to save the day." Robby says and Shawn just looks at us back and forth like he's following a tennis ball with his eyes.

"Are you serious?" I say surprised and disgust by his behavior.

"Why do you keep on helping me? i don't need your help!" Robby yells angrily.

"Why am I helping you? Oh, i don't know." I say fake thinking, "maybe because i don't want to see another person that I love rot in jail for the rest of their lives!" I yell and both Shawn and Robby look at me surprised.

"yeah! I said it. Love!" I say disgust, "Well in this case loved because if anything you are not worth loving. And you know what Robby? You wanna end up with a life sentence in jail go on keep going like this, just know that I'm done helping you."

"So the grand Sofia LaRusso is capable of love now?" Robby says chuckling.

"You are disgusting." i spit, "yeah I am capable of it. I may not be Miss perfect Sammantha LaRusso, and I may not show people that I love them but I can love. And I may not deserve to be loved but at least I'm not the one in juvie pathetically waiting for a girl to come and visit me when I know for sure she'll never come because she doesn't care." I say now leaning in closer across the desk.

Robby stands up and leans closer too, Shawn is just looking at us confused his eyes wide open, "She does care." Robby says in a quiet but angry voice.

"Oh really? Don't you think she would've asked me if she could come visit you with me by now?"

"She knows that you visit me?" Robby asks shocked.

"Flash news: Everyone knows I come to visit you. And she hasn't asked to accompany me once." I say and lean backwards. I look at the ceiling and laugh like a maniac.

"Why is she laughing? What are you laughing?" Shawn asks.

"Wake up Robby!" I say walking around the desk, "She doesn't care. She doesn't love you. She loves Miguel. You'll always be the second option. Just like I was always your second option. Except now it's over. I'm not an option anymore." I'm now walking by the door. 

"And this is the last time I see you Robby. Good luck not getting extension of time without me." I say and open the door. I find Uncle Phil and Officer Mac standing by the door acting all innocent.

"Hope you enjoyed the show." I say rolling my eyes and then slam the door shut. I walk away and with my board in hand walk back to the LaRusso's house.

Well that went great. i went full on emotional. I didn't plan on telling Robby my feelings like this, but oh well now it's all out and I can move on.

-------------------------------------------

I gotta admit i really liked writing this up :)

i over slept this morning but i managed to arrive at school right on time.. i don't know how i did it, but i did. 

anyways, hope you liked it :) 

Do y'all like the chapter's length or is it too short? or too long? 

btw my sister is work obsessed not even joking she doesn't know how to play when she bored she be doing work.. smh 

share, comment, vote, and follow me for more <3

:)

(: 

xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.2K 852 31
Y/N L/N has been living in Reseda for a long time with her Mom. She's not the richest, but she still loves hanging with one of her only friends, Mr...
1.1M 31K 109
[Season 1:✅] [Season 2:✅] [Season 3:✅] [Season 4:✅] [Season 5:📝] Y/N L/N never had much. With no friends and uncaring parents, she never had what yo...
12.8K 384 27
The girl who was in a bad space starts to hang out with a girl who had a not so great reputation when it came to the West Valley High status. (...
97.7K 2.8K 34
When the most famous karate kid has no family left, her dads will tells her that she has to move to a family she hasn't seen in 14 years. But what sh...