Leonetta's Forevermore 3: The...

Av leonetta_stories

The gang grows apart, but reunites 10 years later when all their kids finally join the studio. Violetta and L... Mer

Chapter 1: Tour To Africa
Chapter 2: First Stop - Morocco
Chapter 3: Are You Ready For The Date?
Chapter 4: Reconnecting
Chapter 5: Misunderstandings
Chapter 6: The Show
Chapter 7: Together We're Stronger
Chapter 8: Our Lustful Night
Chapter 9: Change Of Character
Chapter 10: Good Classics
Chapter 11: Shocking News
Chapter 12: Third Time
Chapter 13: Dance Class
Chapter 14: Magic & Miracles
Character List (The Next Generation)
Chapter 15: New Beginnings
Chapter 16: The Introduction
Chapter 17: First Day Of School
Chapter 18: One For The Ages
Chapter 20: Back At The Studio
Chapter 21: Bad News
Chapter 22: Disbelief
Chapter 23: Kids Unite
Chapter 24: A Surprising Alliance

Chapter 19: Reunion Of Chaos

35 0 0
Av leonetta_stories

Liam's (POV)
I was playing on my keyboard when my mother came in to talk to me.

Violetta: Hey, am I interrupting?

Liam: No.

I pulled the plug out and went to sit back on my bed. She slowly made her way towards the bed where she planted herself on the edge.

Violetta: Can we talk?

Liam: About what?

Violetta: About how you really feel about what your father and I told you and about what you think about me.

Liam: I don't want to talk about it.

Violetta: Do you really think I'm selfish?

Liam: No, I don't. It's just that you and dad are always going on tours and stuff that I feel like you never have time for us.

My mother came and sat down next to me.

Violetta: I know it's been tough, but all I ever do is try and make time for you because you both mean the world to me.

Liam: I know you care about us and we appreciate it, but we always dropped our lives for you and dad throughout the years. We finally get a chance to go to school, but you don't even consider that we might want you to take us to school.

Violetta: Why didn't you tell us this?

Liam: You weren't yourself and I didn't want you to feel obligated if you didn't want to.

Violetta: Aww! Like I said, I'd drop my career and life for you, so all you have to do is ask.

Liam: Okay, thanks mom. And I'm sorry for being rude to you earlier.

Violetta: So, are we good?

Liam: We're good. I love you mom.

Violetta: I love you too, my boy.

I leaned in for a hug and she kissed my cheek repetitively. My father then came in and stood by the door.

Leon: I was going to have a talk with you now, but I guess you already sorted things out.

Liam: Yeah, mom and I are fine now. I wanted to apologize dad for being rude and disrespectful to you. I'm looking forward to having a brother or sister soon, so congratulations.

Leon: Thanks son, it means a lot that you're on board with this.

Emma came into my room looking relieved to see my mother again.

Emma: Oh Mrs Violetta! Great, you're back! How are you feeling! I went to get groceries after you fainted, like Mr Leon said, so I just came back. Do you need anything?

Liam: What do you mean fainted?

Violetta: No I'm fine, thank you Emma.

Emma: Do you know the reason you fainted?

Violetta: I'm pregnant again.

Emma: This is marvelous! I can't wait to tell Jose! Congratulations to the both of you!

Liam: Can someone please tell me when my mom fainted!

Lia: What do you mean mom fainted? When? And why didn't we know about this earlier?

My sister came in and heard Emma talking to my mother.

Leon: Your mother fainted earlier when you left. We were going to tell you, but your brother stormed out in anger.

Lia: One job Liam!

Liam: I'm sorry okay, I was upset.

Violetta: But luckily I'm perfectly fine.

Leon: Thank goodness. Anyways, we need to tell you something else.

Liam: What, are you pregnant dad?

Everyone except my father laughed at my joke.

Leon: You know what, I don't think we should tell them anymore.

Lia: No dad, he was joking. Please tell us what you want to say.

Leon: It's okay, it's not that important.

Liam: No, please dad. I was kidding, please mom tell us what's wrong.

Violetta: My love, it was a joke. Just tell them.

Leon: Fine, fine. We're having visitors soon.

Emma: How many visitors sir?

Leon: We'll be joined by Ludmi, Fede, Clara, Maxi, Naty, their two daughters, Broduey, Cami, their two children and Andre, Bridgit and their son.

Lia and I looked at each other because we realized that we knew the children of the parents.

Liam: Why what's the occasion?

Emma: Finally, a reunion!

Violetta: Did you invite the rest of them?

Leon: Yeah, I thought it would be good to finally reunite with everyone again. I didn't invite Diego, Fran and their son if that's what you are worried about.

Violetta: Oh, I see. Thank you.

Liam: Mom, what's wrong with Uncle Diego and Aunt Francesca?

Violetta: Nothing, it's just...

My father interrupted my mother before she could tell us.

Leon: It's a long, complicated story. A story for another day. Emma, please get the table ready for our guests, while you two get done.

Emma: Right away sir.

Leon: Tidy the place up for our guests kids, they'll be here at 7pm.

Our parents followed Emma out and continued their conversation. Lia and I began to panic because we knew this would cause chaos.

Lia: What are we going to do?

Liam: I don't know. Maybe we should just pretend we don't know them.

Lia: Well what other choice do we have?

We tidied the house and paced anxiously in our rooms until our guests arrived. When we heard the doorbell ring, my sister rushed downstairs to open the door. 

Lia: Oh it's just you guys, come on in.

In came Uncle Fede, Aunt Ludmila and Clara. Our parents came down and greeted. 

Ludmila: What's up with the twins?

Violetta: Not sure, why?

Ludmila: They seem... Anxious in a way. 

Overhearing Aunt Ludmila's statement, I decided to quickly intervene. 

Liam: We're all good, excited to meet the new kids. 

Lia: Yeah, we love meeting kids our age. We need best friends, who are not related to us.

Violetta's (POV)

I noticed the twins were hiding something, but I let it go as I couldn't put my finger on it yet. The doorbell then rang and to my surprise, arrived Andres, Bridgit and their boy.

Leon: Andres! It's been a while man! How are you!

Andres: Leon, it's so good to see you! I was surprised to see your message, but this reunion is long overdue, so I'm glad we're doing it!

Bridgit: Faustino, come meet the Vargas family. 

Faustino: It's nice to meet you sir, ma'am. 

Violetta: It's Vilu and Leon. Lovely to meet you too. Kids, come greet. 

Lia: Hey! Nice to meet you! This is my twin brother Liam, why don't we go upstairs whilst the adults catch up!

Faustino: I know you...

Liam: It's probably my parents, they're famous and we look the same. Anyways, off we go. 

Lia's (POV)

We went upstairs with Clara and Faustino and explained everything. 

Clara: You do realise that the parents are going to talk about what us kids do, and it's going to come out that we all go to the studio. 

A few minutes later, entered Alexandra, Xander, Valentina and Laura.

Liam: Did our parents send you up?

Valentina: Yes, they're so sweet. 

Lia: You didn't tell them we all know each other right?

Xander: The parents are talking about it right now actually. 

Liam: Great. Then let's go downstairs and explain ourselves. 

We all walked downstairs, seeing our parents turn their attention to us. 

Leon: So I'm assuming you all know one another?

My dad stared at me, waiting for an answer. I was too afraid to look back at him, but Clara was okay answering him.

Clara: Yes uncle Leon. We met them recently, on our first day at the studio. We didn't want to tell you because we weren't sure where you stood with it. 

Ludmila: Well I for one, think it's great. All our kids continuing the tradition. 

Violetta: The food is ready, so you may all dig in!

As we were about to eat, the doorbell rang yet again. To my mother's surprise, in came Javier and his parents. I could see my mother's blood boiling. 

Violetta: What are you doing here Fran?

Francesca: A little birdie told me there was a reunion and we decided to pop in. 

Violetta: Well, you're not welcomed. Please leave. 

Francesca: Come on Vilu, it's been years. Can't you find it in our hearts to forgive me?

Violetta: No. Get out!

My father came to calm her down and escorted them out without any more drama caused.

Leon: Hey guys, I think it's best if you leave. 

Diego: Let's go, love. 

There was a lot of tension, as well as questions, like who told them about the dinner. Anyways, the night ended well whilst the adults caught up after so many years and us kids got to know each other better. 

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

10.9K 219 23
Continuing from Leon, Violetta and Leonardo come home from Madrid, and they move on with their lives, but Violetta wants another baby, will Leon agre...
29.4K 603 28
Violetta,Federico and their friends are back!!! Lots of drama between Violetta and a new character in the story. Fede and Vilu's house is set on fire...
28.7K 594 25
Violetta and Leon finish there last year at the studio. What will happen when Leon and his band are offered a once and a life time deal??? Is this t...
392K 8.1K 121
Hey Guys! This is a story about the guys from the studio as they graduate from the studio and they go to the college version of the studio with the s...