Leonetta's Forevermore 3: The...

Af leonetta_stories

The gang grows apart, but reunites 10 years later when all their kids finally join the studio. Violetta and L... Mere

Chapter 1: Tour To Africa
Chapter 2: First Stop - Morocco
Chapter 3: Are You Ready For The Date?
Chapter 4: Reconnecting
Chapter 5: Misunderstandings
Chapter 6: The Show
Chapter 7: Together We're Stronger
Chapter 8: Our Lustful Night
Chapter 10: Good Classics
Chapter 11: Shocking News
Chapter 12: Third Time
Chapter 13: Dance Class
Chapter 14: Magic & Miracles
Character List (The Next Generation)
Chapter 15: New Beginnings
Chapter 16: The Introduction
Chapter 17: First Day Of School
Chapter 18: One For The Ages
Chapter 19: Reunion Of Chaos
Chapter 20: Back At The Studio
Chapter 21: Bad News
Chapter 22: Disbelief
Chapter 23: Kids Unite
Chapter 24: A Surprising Alliance

Chapter 9: Change Of Character

238 3 1
Af leonetta_stories

Naty: Old Ludmila is back!

Violetta: I would start off with "Morning, how are you", but okay.

Francesca: We know you two had a terrific night. We heard the noise.

I jumped up and raised my eyebrows, looking at them. However, Violetta was calm and collected.

Leon: Seriously?

Violetta: It's obvious, Fede told them.

Naty: Yes, he did. Anyways, Ludmila has gone back to her old ways.

Violetta: What did she do?

Francesca: Well it started with Naty before the rest of us realised it.

After the press conference

Naty's (POV)
Maxi and I were talking to Julia about us and doing a quick quiz, when I saw Ludmila on the phone. She looked frightened, so I excused myself from the interview and went to check up on her.

Naty: Ludmi, are you alright? Is it your dad?

Ludmila: No it's not. It was no one. Go away Natalia.

Naty: I'm here for you, for whatever you need.

Ludmila: Fine then get me a water, take my bag and repeat after me; you are a supernova, and you are the best.

Naty: You are a super... wait, Ludmila what's going on?

Ludmila: You're useless, like usual. Say something nice to me.

Maxi overheard our conversation and came over to check on me.

Maxi: Darling, is everything okay here?

Ludmila: I still can't believe you're getting married to this piece of meteorite. What do I always say Naty, where must you stay?

Naty: In the middle.

Ludmila: And where is the middle?

Ludmila, Naty: Single.

Maxi: Is this a joke? Stop Ludmila, stop treating Naty like that!

Ludmila: Oh look, the rapper-hippopotamus comes to save the day.

Maxi: What happened to you changing and becoming better. Where is that Ludmila?

Ludmila: She's gone! She won't make it in this world, so she's gone!

Naty: Well that's the Ludmila everyone loves the most. Let's go sweetie, let's let the supernova explode on her own.

We both left her, but I couldn't tell Federico because I knew it would've made things worse. I know that it's an act because she's covering something up, but I don't know what it is.

Francesca: Naty came to tell me about it, and then I saw Ludmila have another episode myself.

Francesca's (POV)
Diego and I were cuddling in bed when she almost broke the door open. When I opened, she was looking scared and frightened, so we were worried.

Francesca: Is everything alright? What time is it?

Ludmila: Don't care. Diego, get up, we need to talk.

Diego: I'm a little busy right now Ludmila.

Ludmila: Francesca get out, I need to talk to your husband now.

Francesca: Excuse me? You're coming in my room and kicking me out?

Ludmila: Yes.

Diego: It's fine, we'll leave rather.

He got a jacket and they walked out of the room. I tried listening, but they went downstairs.

Violetta: Why don't you ask Diego what they spoke about?

Francesca: When he came back, I was sleeping, so I didn't have a chance to. This morning I tried though, but he didn't want to tell me.

Leon: It's simple, talk to Federico. He is the only one who can talk to her and find out what's wrong.

Naty: I suppose you are right. When you're dressed, please come to Maxi and my room, the rest will be there too.

Violetta: We'll be right there.

Emma's (POV)
Mr Leon and Mrs Violetta told me they're coming to my room to spend time with the twins, before going to Miss Naty's room. She was sitting with Liam and he was sitting with Lia whilst talking to me.

Emma: Did you have a good night.

Leon: Yes, we did. How did you sleep?

Emma: Well, thank you sir.

Leon: How's your husband?

Emma: He's great, I'll be seeing him in 4 weeks thanks to the bonus. I want to thank you again for that.

Violetta: Are you sure you're seeing him in only 4 weeks?

Emma: Yes, I'll see him immediately after this tour.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door, so I went to go and open it.

Jose: Emma darling!

Emma: Jose?!

I saw my husband standing in front of me with the brightest smile across his face. I jumped in his arms and he held onto me for dear life.

Leon's (POV)
Seeing Emma so happy to see her husband made me content, and I could see Violetta felt the same way. We smiled at one another while they embraced each other.

Emma: What are you doing here? How did you get here?

Jose: Your boss bought me a ticket to come here.

Emma: Mrs Violetta, Mr Leon? Is this true?

Violetta: Yes, actually, you're meeting your new colleague.

Emma: What do you mean?

Jose: They offered me a job to work as one of their bodyguards! Now we don't have to worry about not seeing each other any longer!

Emma: I can't believe this!

She rushed into his arms yet again and kissed him. After we put the twins down, Emma ran to us and gave us both a tight hug.

Emma: Thank you both so much for doing this for Jose and I. You have no idea how much this means to us.

Leon: I'd love to take the credit, but it was Violetta's idea to hire him.

Emma: I don't know what to say. How could I ever repay you?

Violetta: You can repay us by staying apart of our lives. You have become loved by not only Lia and Liam, but also Leon and I.

Jose: Thank you so much, really.

Leon: It's our pleasure.

Violetta: We're going to give you two some time to catch up. Leon's parents are coming to take the twins out, so you can get the day off. I hope you enjoy your day today and then tomorrow you can begin working together.

Leon: There are a lot of responsibilities with being a bodyguard Jose, so I hope you're up for it.

Jose: I won't let you down, sir.

Leon: I know you won't.

I smiled and shook his hand. Violetta and I went to Naty and Maxi's room, seeing everyone except Ludmila and Diego waiting for us.

Naty: What took you two so long!

Violetta: Sorry, we were busy.

Broduey: Busy doing what? Round 8, I presume?

Leon: Fede, did you tell everyone?

Federico: No, I only told Ludmila, Naty, Maxi, Diego and Francesca.

He stopped, but then I looked at him, so he continued.

Federico: And Andres and Broduey.

He stopped again, so I folded my arms because I knew he didn't finish.

Federico: Since Camila and Bridget were with, I told them too.

Violetta: That's everyone!

I was angry at him, but Violetta was angrier. She took a pillow and was about to hit him with it, but then I held her back and rubbed my palms gently against her shoulders to calm her down.

Violetta: Let me go Leon, I don't want to hurt you.

Leon: I know how you feel, but this isn't the way. Relax, we can deal with him after we sort out the Ludmila situation.

Naty: I couldn't agree with you more. Can we get this done before the two of them start looking for any of us.

I pulled up a chair to sit and then hauled Violetta onto my lap. She was still mad and couldn't stop glaring at Federico.

Naty: So I filled Fede in with everything.

Maxi: I think this is ridiculous. Ludmila is back to how she was before and that's that.

Naty: But she hasn't been like that for years, what if there's something wrong? Maybe she's in trouble or something.

Camila: I agree with Naty. She has learnt from her mistakes and we all promised to trust her.

Andres: I disagree.

Francesca: Yeah, now that I think about it, I think Maxi is right. It's like they say, a leopard never changes its polka dots.

Everyone: Spots!

Francesca: Same thing!

Maxi: No it's not!

Francesca gave Maxi a dirty look, so he got frightened.

Maxi: You're right, it's the same thing.

Bridget: Andres told me your history, so I think we should find out what's wrong with her before we start assuming.

Leon: Look, we all know Ludmila. She can be melodramatic at times, so why don't we try and get through to Diego instead.

Federico: I've experienced Ludmila's sudden change of character, but I promised to have faith in her and trust her. I can't turn my back on her and can't ask her anything. I want to help, but she would tell me if there's something truly wrong. She promised me that she would.

Violetta: Well if Fede's out, what's plan B?

Naty: We do what Leon said, we get through to Diego.

We all went back to our rooms after our chat to get our bags and phones. When we got what we needed, we all met at the lobby, including Ludmila and Diego.

Diego: Leon, can we talk in private please?

Leon: Sure, let's go to the entrance.

Some of the gang watched us leave to go to the entrance to talk.

Diego: I heard you had a good night last night...

Leon: Um, yeah it was amazing. But is that what you wanted to talk to me about, how my night was?

Diego: No, obviously not.

Leon: Then talk to me, what's up?

Diego: Is that girl that came to the show coming with us?

Leon: Yeah she is, why?

Diego: I don't think that's such a good idea.

Leon: Why not? What's wrong?

Diego: You barely know her, but you're letting her hang out with all of us. She seems like a stalker.

Leon: Calm down Diego, some of the gang said it was cool, including Vilu.

Diego: I don't understand how you can be that naïve, even after everything after 'M' and 'M.G'.

Leon: I'm not being naïve. Violetta and I are married, and we're in love. Plus, she's engaged.

Diego: Yes, but you know nothing about her, and you're inviting her to tag along with us. What if you find out something about her that you don't like, or that you're not ready to find out yourself?

Leon: I'm sensing you know something. Come on, spit it out!

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

28.7K 594 25
Violetta and Leon finish there last year at the studio. What will happen when Leon and his band are offered a once and a life time deal??? Is this t...
29.4K 603 28
Violetta,Federico and their friends are back!!! Lots of drama between Violetta and a new character in the story. Fede and Vilu's house is set on fire...
48.2K 1.3K 54
Violetta,Federico and their friends are back. Violetta and Leon are supposed to get married since their fathers decided that Violetta will be queen o...
25.5K 548 29
"But why dad why!!" said Vilu "Cause I got a job there in Buenos Aires" said German "But my life is here in Madrid with my boyfriend (tomas), school...