Leonetta's Forevermore 3: The...

By leonetta_stories

The gang grows apart, but reunites 10 years later when all their kids finally join the studio. Violetta and L... More

Chapter 1: Tour To Africa
Chapter 2: First Stop - Morocco
Chapter 3: Are You Ready For The Date?
Chapter 4: Reconnecting
Chapter 5: Misunderstandings
Chapter 6: The Show
Chapter 7: Together We're Stronger
Chapter 9: Change Of Character
Chapter 10: Good Classics
Chapter 11: Shocking News
Chapter 12: Third Time
Chapter 13: Dance Class
Chapter 14: Magic & Miracles
Character List (The Next Generation)
Chapter 15: New Beginnings
Chapter 16: The Introduction
Chapter 17: First Day Of School
Chapter 18: One For The Ages
Chapter 19: Reunion Of Chaos
Chapter 20: Back At The Studio
Chapter 21: Bad News
Chapter 22: Disbelief
Chapter 23: Kids Unite
Chapter 24: A Surprising Alliance

Chapter 8: Our Lustful Night

234 3 1
By leonetta_stories

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS A MATURE SCENE. I'VE PUT THAT PART IN BOLD SO ONE CAN SKIP IT IF ONE WISHES TO DO SO! ANYWAYS, ENJOY...

We went back to the hotel to first spend time with our kids and then went to our room witnessing my mom and my dad yelling at us.

Lily, Lucas: Surprise! Happy Belated Anniversary!

Violetta: Oh my gosh! Hi!

Leon: Mother, father! What are you doing here?

Lily: We came to surprise you two on your anniversary.

Violetta: Or you came to take care of your grandchildren for the night.

Lucas: You never cease to amaze me, my dear. You're spot on.

Leon: When did you two arrive?

Lily: Today, we came in time to watch the show! It was spectacular, especially when you proposed to my son, Vilu.

Violetta: Well your son deserves nothing but the best.

Leon: Why don't you show me everything I deserve, right now.

Lily: Please tell me we're getting more grandchildren soon!

Leon: We've been through this mother, we only planned on having 2.

Lucas: Honey, I think we should catch up with them tomorrow. Maybe tonight they might change their minds.

Violetta: Not in the slightest.

Lily: I only want you two to think about it. Anyways, we'll give you the room, to think about it. Treat her well, my son.

Violetta: He always does.

Lily: I've raised him right then. Goodnight dearests.

Violetta's (POV)
They gave us a kiss and walked out of the room. When he shut the door closed, a relieved look showed on his face.

Violetta: They're really pushing for another one.

Leon: They're hoping 3 grandkids will replace them not having 3 kids.

Violetta: But then why were you the only child?

Leon: I don't actually know.

Violetta: Anyways, I wanted to apologise for how I treated you today.

Leon: You just were emotional, and you didn't know how to cope with it. You don't need to apologise because it's my fault. I should've been with you, supporting you, but instead I messed up.

Violetta: It wasn't you though. The reason I became so angry and felt alone was because...

Leon: When your mom died, your dad wasn't also there for you because he was distraught himself, so you didn't know how to cope with that pain then, and now.

Violetta: Have you been reading my diary?

Leon: You should really give me more credit. After all, I am your husband. I know you like the back of my hand.

Violetta: Now you, never cease to amaze me.

Leon: Funny. But seriously though, I don't want you to ever feel like you're alone. Like I said, I'm your husband, so you are allowed to use me once in a while. I'm here for you, anytime, any day.

Violetta: I appreciate you, really I do. I'm sorry, can I make it up to you? Anything you want, I'll do it.

Leon: All I want is for you to be happy.

Violetta: I'm happy. Really. But something could make me happier.

Leon: Oh yeah, what's that.

After switching off the lights, I tugged the waistband of his slacks and kissed him. His eyes lit up as he realised exactly what I meant.

Leon: Are you sure? Do you think you can handle it? Because if you start with me, you'll never want to stop. I guarantee you that.

Violetta: Who says I want to ever stop. There's only one thing I want now, and that is you, Mr Vargas.

His hands began to linger on my waist for a few moments as he gazed into my eyes lustfully.

Leon: You asked for it. Be prepared for a memorable night, Mrs Vargas. Just a note, don't scream out my name too loud, we wouldn't want anyone to disturb us.

I began to feel warm and tingly inside as he moved his fingers to my upper back, grazing the zipper of my outfit. He unzipped my dress slowly, tantalizingly and then methodically peeled my clothes off of my body. His arm slid down my back in a steady, controlled motion. I was inept in handling my emotions, but I didn't care.

Violetta: Remember, I wear the pants in the relationship, my love. I know I will make this your night to remember.

From the inflection in my voice, I was sure he could tell how badly I wanted him. I slid his shirt off his shoulders and ran my hands over his bare chest. Stripping him down, I placed a few pecks upon his sculpted chest, which drove him wild. His smooth muscular abs gleamed in the dim golden light. I could sense him shivering under my touch, which pleased me. He indulged my command for a few moments before taking control. In a swift effortless motion, he scooped me up by my waist, into his arms and kissed me fiercely. He touched me delicately at first, but as the kissed deepened, he became more assertive, more passionate. There were no exchange of words, no hesitation as he carried me to the bed without breaking our kiss. Lips were still locked, he laid me down tenderly. We were swallowed up instantly by a sea of white sheets. I took immense pleasure in the sensation of the crisp, cool sheets against my hot skin. I welcomed the weight of his body upon mine, my skin against his was pure euphoria. His lips moved from my mouth to my neck. My fingers gripped his back tightly, so that I could steady myself beneath him as he buried his face into my neck, inhaling my scent, and kissing the soft skin beneath my ear.

Leon: You have no idea how crazy I am about you.

His hushed, throaty tone of a voice gave me chills. A gasp of pleasure escaped from my lips as he pinned my left wrist down in a sexy act of sheer dominance. I inhaled sharply again, losing my breath. Our chemistry was natural, instinctive, flowing. I burned for him, ached for him, craved for him, and I know he felt the same for me.

Leon's (POV)
I never felt happier showing her how much I love her, and her showing me that she feels the same. I couldn't help but get lost in her enticing, intoxicating scent as she left a trail of kisses on my collarbone, as well as playfully kissing the tip of my nose. My heart was bursting out of my chest in anticipation of what was to come next. All of a sudden, her phone rang, and we stopped for a moment.

Leon: Who would be calling you at 2 in the morning.

Violetta: Ignore it, probably a sales rep.

When I pressed my torso onto hers and wrapped her arms around me, someone called again, only this time on my phone.

Leon: Can't I get one night to please my wife!

She was resting her hands on my chest as I began to kiss her neck again. I moved from her neck back to her mouth and kissed her with passion and love. We continued for a bit, but then someone opened our room door, switched on the lights and screamed.

Federico: Ahh! My eyes! I cannot unsee that ever!

We jumped and quickly covered ourselves with the sheets.

Violetta: How did you get in! We're busy!

Federico: I can see that!

Leon: Fede, it's late. Why are you standing in our room at 2:30 in the morning with our room key card in your hand? 

Federico: I got a key from reception because you two don't answer your phones, but now I know it wasn't because you were sleeping.

Violetta: The point Fede, get to the point. Why did you interrupt us?

Federico: It's your children.

Leon, Violetta: What's wrong? Are they hurt? Are they okay?

Federico: Worse!

Leon, Violetta: Dead!

Federico: They can't stop crying!

We both look at each other, took a pillow each and threw him with it.

Violetta: You interrupted one of the best nights of my life for that!

Leon: So you thought it was great?

Violetta: Yeah, didn't you?

Leon: I loved every second.

As we were about to kiss, Federico cleared his throat.

Federico: Your children! Now! I can't sleep!

Violetta: Fine, but can you please turn around while I get dressed. 

He turned around while I passed her clothes on and got dressed myself. When we were done, we all went to Emma's room and knocked on the door.

Violetta: Emma, may we come in?

Emma then opened the door slowly with her pyjamas on, half asleep. 

Leon: Hi Emma, Federico said that the twins have been having trouble sleeping, do you need any help?

Emma: The twins have been sleeping peacefully the entire night, maybe Mr Federico was referring to the babies next door sir.

We all looked at Federico angrily. He was about to run away, but I caught the little collar of his top.

Leon: You're going nowhere. What do you have to say for yourself?

Federico: I'm sorry for waking you up Emma, it was my mistake. Enjoy the rest of your evening.

Emma: No worries. Goodnight ma'am, sir, Mr Federico.

Leon, Violetta: Goodnight Emma.

We turned around and Violetta rolled her eyes at him.

Violetta: He isn't even worth it, come let's go back to bed Leon.

As she left, I quickly wanted to have a few words with him alone.

Leon: Coming babe. Now, after Vilu and I enjoy the rest of our night, we're going to have a serious talk.

I left him and knocked on the door of our room.

Violetta: Clothes off Mr Vargas.

Leon: Yes ma'am.

I threw my clothes off and we pleased each other the rest of the night. 

Later that morning

We both woke up to the sound of someone banging on the door.

Violetta: Who is it?

Francesca: It's Fran and Naty! We need to talk!

Leon: And I'm going back to sleep.

Violetta: I'm coming!

As I was putting on one of Leon's sweatshirts, they opened the door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.2K 1.3K 54
Violetta,Federico and their friends are back. Violetta and Leon are supposed to get married since their fathers decided that Violetta will be queen o...
119K 3.8K 60
[ Disclaimer 101: I wrote this 6 years ago when I was 12 so don't be shocked at the cringy and crappy chapters. I warned you. Enjoy.] Violetta and Le...
145K 5.2K 106
This book is a sequel to my previous book "Our Future is in our hands". Violetta and Leon are happily married and are on their honeymoon in a fancy h...