The Queen has Returned

By Theangelslovesme

The mafia princess has gone, and the Queen has returned. Born to the most dangerous family in the world, Elle... More

Casts
Ch 1: Beginning
Ch 2: An Accident
Ch 3: The news
Ch 4: Matteo
Ch 5: When the time has come
Ch 6: New comers
Ch 7: Accidently caught by his sight
Ch 8: My safety's first but he found me
Ch 9: Meeting one of them
Ch 10: Started to losing them
Ch 11: Losing all of them
Ch 12: Saved by him
Ch 13: New friends-like Bro
Ch 14: It hurt so good
Ch 15: Being a victim
Ch 16: Being the mole?
Ch 17: Being Handed over
Ch 19: Our Family
Ch 20: Feels not good but yet comfortable
Ch 21: The ball
Ch 22: Empty Inside
Ch 23: Gotta expect the unexpected
Ch 24: I'm tired for waiting
Ch 25: "God save her please"
Ch 26: They've gone, it's empty now
Ch 27: Wishes come true
Ch 28: Before after (1)
Ch 29: Before after (2)
Ch 30: Before after (Final)
Ch 31: The Queen has Returned
Ch 34: Is that her?
Ch 33: Don't mess with the Queen
Ch 34: I would dare to give in
Ch 35: Fvck a princess, I'm a Queen
Ch 36: Telling him
Ch 37: Adventure with Papa
Ch 38: Little adventure with big disaster
Ch 39: More surprise for today
Ch 40: Gabbana Babyyy
Ch 41: My little smokey guy
Ch 42: Double big Days
Ch 43: Cravings for food not him
Ch 44: My little family
Ch 45: Indecisive and confused
Ch 46: Long Live The Queen
Ch 47: It's her death for him
Ch 48: Escape the death?
Ch 49: The end but the beginning also (Epilogue)
Bonus Epilogue 1
APPRECIATION AND NEW BOOKS ALERT!!!

Ch 18: They're coming to the rescue

2.3K 48 6
By Theangelslovesme

Vin's POV

It's been two days since we've worked out a strategy to save Elle. At least that's our priority now. Hopefully those bastards don't do anything bad to Elle.

"Boss, everything is ready" said one of my men.

"OK, do the plan right" I said

"Of course boss" he replied

Elle's POV

I don't know how long I was here, but all my body ached because they put me on a chair and tied me to it. I can't describe how I feel now after what they told me about my family.

Flashback:

"-you know your mother used to be a daughter of a Romanian and UK mafia family. Your father is a son of the Italian mafia. Your father and I were very good friends. One day we fell in love with the same woman whose name is Katerina the daughter of the Russian mafia. And as bad as your father thought, he kidnapped her after she gave birth to our son Alessandro. He kidnapped her and you know what? He also tried to kidnap Alessandro. At that time he already married your mother and your mother was pregnant with your brother, Vincenzo Addam Ferrari. Who is now replacing your dead father. When we wanted to save my wife, I found her lying limp in the basement of your family home. When we took her to the hospital, she could not be saved. Not only that, he also killed my father during the incident. Leaving myself alone with a son we have that only turned one month . Now I still have revenge on Your family because your family has made our lives suffer all this time. " said the bald head.

"My family can't be that bad, my brother and I don't deserve your revenge treatment, I've suffered enough" I replied lowly.

"You have to marry me if you want everything to be safe, considering the little Ferrari is on the way" Alessandro said with a cruel grin.

"What do you mean?" I asked in surprise

"Your cousin Sofia is pregnant with Leo 's child, considering Leo is part of your mafia family, the baby will also be part of your family, if you wanted them to be safe marry my son" said the bald head.

"There's no point if you want to run, I will hunt you to the end of the world because yesterday I planted my seed in you who will be my successor in the future" said Alessandro with a cruel smile.

Now.. Now i remember what happened yesterday that makes me feels so low

"We have to hide you here for a while because your family already knows your whereabouts, if you dare to mess around, you will live in misery" said the bald head.

They go and leave me in this dirty and dark place. I can only cry and ponder, what's my fault so my life is miserable like this?

End of flashback

I don't know what to do, because there really isn't anything else I can do. Is what they said true? Could it be that my family is that bad? Are they just lying to get me to hate them? Or for them to make me feel guilty about accepting my marriage to Alessandro?

What if I really get pregnant with my rival's child later? What should I say? After all my son will only grow with me, and he will always be with me, he will grow up so full of love that he won't need his father's presence.

Suddenly I heard lots of gunshots. Alessandro came into this room,

"You keep quiet" he ordered.

I just looked at him

"Your dear family is coming to save you, too bad, you won't be able to leave here" he said, then he pulled out his gun, and my eyes widened.

"No, please don't" begged me, "Oh no princess I won't shoot you, you'll only take a nap" he said with an evil smile.

At that moment he slammed the gun against my head, twice. Suddenly I felt my body being lifted over his shoulder and carried out by him. 

At that instant I felt very dizzy, and saw drops of blood falling on the floor. It was blood coming out of my head.

Suddenly a man came, "Stop, put her down, if you have pity on your life" said the man,

"Oh Vin, how are you buddy?" says Alessandro, Vin? Vin? Vincenzo ?! My older brother?!

"Put down my sister now, if you still want to live!" he replied loudly

"I see, what if you step back now if you want your sister to stay alive?" Alessandro replied, then he lowered me and suddenly the knife was on my neck. 

He turned my body so I looked at my brother.

I saw him for the first time, he was very messy, that's not the point Elle! Your neck's about to be cut by a fckin psycho

"Tell your brother to back off dear" whispered Alessandro in my ear, kissing my neck.

"Don't touch her" said my brother angrily, I looked at him, he stepped forward, as soon as he stepped forward Alessandro scratched my neck with his knife.

"How dare you hurt my sister! You will suffer in hell Alessandro, I will guarantee that" yelled my brother as he stopped walking.

I felt blood flowing from my neck. I just swallowed hard. I cried, very sad and in pain. "Everything will be fine mia principessa" said my brother

My tears were pouring down, and I felt so dizzy, I gave up. I gave up on everything.

Then I heard gunshots, and felt Alessandro fall and groan in pain, I felt myself falling too. I don't know who shot him

"Fuck it, all of you are just piece of shit, you guys are weak" said Alessandro angrily

I tried to get up, but my eyesight was dim, my head pounding so hurt, I fell again. I choked on the air

"Elle baby, princess!" shouted someone, Matteo??? What the hell?

Then suddenly everything went dark, and I sank into a very deep darkness

♕ ↞

Don't Forget TO VOTE GUYS!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

676 14 18
18+ only She has had a great life with her wonderful family in her hometown of San Diego ca since she was born. She had an amazing life with her fam...
59.7K 2.1K 29
🚨WARNING🚨 THIS BOOK IS MY FIRST SO IT'S NOT PERFECT, IM NOT A WRITER, I DO THIS FOR FUN. HOPEFULLY, I WILL EDIT IT WHEN I HAVE ENOUGH TIME Before...
818K 12.9K 64
ꨄthe mob boss and his maidꨄ β€’β€’ "I'm sorry Leo." I exclaim. "Your not." He growls, grabbing onto my ankles dragging me down towards the edge of the be...
111K 2.1K 46
We parked in front of a massive building and got out of the car. My arm linked with Enzo's and Stefano and Tarra entered first. When the doors ope...