Leonetta's Forevermore 3: The...

By leonetta_stories

The gang grows apart, but reunites 10 years later when all their kids finally join the studio. Violetta and L... More

Chapter 1: Tour To Africa
Chapter 2: First Stop - Morocco
Chapter 3: Are You Ready For The Date?
Chapter 5: Misunderstandings
Chapter 6: The Show
Chapter 7: Together We're Stronger
Chapter 8: Our Lustful Night
Chapter 9: Change Of Character
Chapter 10: Good Classics
Chapter 11: Shocking News
Chapter 12: Third Time
Chapter 13: Dance Class
Chapter 14: Magic & Miracles
Character List (The Next Generation)
Chapter 15: New Beginnings
Chapter 16: The Introduction
Chapter 17: First Day Of School
Chapter 18: One For The Ages
Chapter 19: Reunion Of Chaos
Chapter 20: Back At The Studio
Chapter 21: Bad News
Chapter 22: Disbelief
Chapter 23: Kids Unite
Chapter 24: A Surprising Alliance

Chapter 4: Reconnecting

206 2 1
By leonetta_stories

Broduey: What if I promise to change for you? If you give me a chance.

He took my hand and sat me down on a bench nearby. He got his guitar ready and sang, 'Just Say Yes'.

Broduey: If you believe it
And you keep asking all of your questions
You can make a connection
Right from your heart up to the starry night
Where all of your dreams are
You can really get that far
All that matters now is the answer you'll find inside you
Say it to me, I have been waiting
That's all I want, my hands are shaking
It's the, the reason that I'm such a mess
Cause I'm just waiting for you to say yes
Say it to me, only three letters
All that I need to make it better
And I, I wouldn't have to go and guess
If you just turn around and tell me yes
Say it to me.

He put the guitar down on the ground next to him and took out a gorgeous, sparkly, diamond ring.

Broduey: Candelaria Camila Molfese Torres, will you marry me?

I looked at him and saw him smile at me with so much love. In my mind, I screamed out the words yes, but nothing came out...

Broduey: Cami?

Camila: No.

Broduey: No?

Camila: Yes. Wait, no. Wait, yes. I don't know.

Broduey: You do know how this works, right?

Camila: But I thought you didn't want to get married now?

Broduey: I didn't, but I know that when I do get married, it will be to you, so I realised that it doesn't really matter when. I just want to see you on the other side of the aisle, wearing white.

I jumped into his arms and pressed my lips on his.

Broduey: So is that a yes?

Camila: Yes, I can't wait to marry you!

Violetta's (POV)
Francesca and Ludmila followed me back to my room and decided to help me get my hair and makeup ready for my date with Leon. Naty still kept playing with Lia and Emma was sitting and playing with Liam.

Violetta: Naty, you don't have to play with her the entire time.

Naty: But it's fun. Plus she hasn't stopped laughing since you gave her to me, which means she's also having fun.

Violetta: Okay, but she needs to be fed soon though.

Naty: Ooh, can I feed her?

Violetta: Um, sure you can. Emma, please help Naty find Lia's bottle.

Emma: Yes ma'am.

She got up and gave me Liam, so she could help Naty. I played with Liam while the girls were fixing my hair.

Violetta: You're mommy's boy, aren't you?

Liam jumped on me and kissed me on the cheek.

Ludmila: Aww, that is so cute.

Francesca: Absolutely adorable!

Violetta: Mommy loves you so much.

He snuggled up in my arms and didn't want to let go of me.

Francesca: I ship this mother-son love.

Violetta: You ship everything Fran.

Ludmila: That's true. Oh that reminds me, do you like Leon's beard?

Violetta: At first I didn't, but then I got used to it, so it actually became a turn on for me, why?

Ludmila: I hate Fede's beard. It's like a turn off for me.

Francesca: I don't mind Diego's beard because it's not as thick as Fede's and Leon's.

Naty: Same here, Maxi's beard is just as thin as Diego's, so it's not that bad. Federico looks like a lumber jack, no offence Ludmi.

Ludmila: No, I agree with you! I asked him to shave it off, but he thinks he looks wiser with it on.

We all laughed, and the girls finished up with my hair. I kissed the twins and then went to the restaurant.

Federico's (POV)
After we all congratulated Leon, he looked around for Broduey, but he was nowhere to be found.

Leon: Where's Broduey? We need to rehearse.

Diego: He went to sort out some things, he'll be back soon though.

Maxi: Is he going to do what I think he is?

Diego: Yep! I'm excited to see what happens.

Leon: Well you guys can wait for him, but I have to get going.

Andres: You can't leave now, we have to wait for Broduey.

Leon: And what if Broduey takes long. I have to leave in the next 5 minutes, otherwise I'll be late for my date with Violetta.

Federico: Just let him go guys, you know how Vilu gets when he's late for anything. She's planning something special for him, so if he gets there late, we'll never hear the end of it.

Leon: Exactly... Wait, how do you know she's planning something?

Federico: I am her brother, did you forget?

Andres: All I'm saying is that he should stay until Broduey comes back.

Leon: Fine, I'll wait until he comes. But when he does, I'm leaving.

20 minutes later...

Leon: No! No! No! I'm leaving! He's taking too long and I'm already 15 minutes late for my date. I waited for 20 minutes, so goodbye.

He took his things and stormed out. I looked down and saw his ring on the desk. I quickly tried to catch him outside to give it to him, but he was gone. I came back inside and a few minutes later came Broduey and Camila happy and in love.

Maxi: So? Anything we need to know?

Camila: Well, why don't you all take a look and see for yourself.

She put her hand out and we jumped in excitement. We congratulated them both and after rehearsal, we went back to the hotel.

Violetta's (POV)
When I got there, I was on the phone for about 10 minutes and got some disturbing news. I waited 2 and a half hours for Leon at the restaurant, but he didn't show. I called him about 20 times and sent him dozens of messages, but I got nothing. All of a sudden, I saw Diego walking alone in the street, so I went to find out if he knew where Leon is.

Violetta: Diego! Wait up!

Diego: Oh hey Vilu, I didn't see you there. Aren't you supposed to be on a date with Leon or something, for your anniversary?

Violetta: I have no idea where he is. He isn't answering his phone, so I'm getting worried. What's wrong with you? Is it Fran?

Diego: That's weird because he left rehearsal early to go on your date.

Violetta: Oh, alright. But anyways, I asked you a question.

Diego: Fran and I haven't been on the same page lately.

Violetta: May I ask what it's about?

Diego: We found out that she can't have kids because of me.

He looked so disappointed in himself, so I didn't say anything but just comforted him until he was ready to say more.

Diego: We can't even have a normal conversation without arguing about it. I want to have a family with her someway, but ever since she found out, she stopped the idea of having kids altogether.

Violetta: I think she just needs time to really comprehend that she can't have kids herself, and the only way is to shut the idea down completely for a while. I know it's difficult, but maybe if you be patient and let her grief, she'll realize there are other ways to have kids.

Diego: See, that's why I told you. You always give me the best advice.

Violetta: Well I don't have the red nose, so I can't make you laugh, but I can help you feel a bit better with my words instead.

He then pulled out the red clown nose from his pocket.

Violetta: Do you really carry that with you everywhere?

Diego: Since I knew we were going on tour together, I knew I had to bring all my red noses.

Violetta: Do you wear them for Fran?

Diego: No, this is our thing. If you're ever down, know I'm always there, with the nose and all.

Violetta: Can I have this one please?

Diego: But this is my lucky one.

Violetta: Fine, don't give it to me.

I rolled my eyes at him, so he felt bad and gave it to me.

Diego: Here you go, but just don't lose it.

After putting it on, he chuckled. I winked at him and he gave me a kiss on the forehead. I told him why I was upset, so he held me because he knew I was trying to forget about my problems.

Diego: I love you, so I don't want to see you upset okay.

Violetta: I love you too. I'll be okay if you also do the same.

Diego: I will. You're the best!

Violetta: No you're the best. You're the bestest friend ever!

Diego: Bestest you say?

Violetta: Yes, bestest! Now give me another hug and then let's go back to the hotel!

We hugged each other tight and then walked back to the hotel. I was upset that Leon stood me up, but luckily I had Diego to be there for me. When we got to the hotel, I saw Leon talking and smiling with a woman I don't know. He saw me watching him and then rushed over.

Leon: My love, I'm so sorry for standing you up, I had...

Violetta: I waited for over 2 hours for you, and you didn't show! Not only did you not show, you didn't send me a message nor a call to tell me you weren't going to pitch! I thought something terrible had happened to you, but then I see you smiling with a random lady!

Leon: Why do you get jealous of every woman I talk to? It's ridiculous!

Violetta: She was flirting with you Leon!

Leon: She wasn't, she knows I'm married Violetta.

Violetta: Well are you? Because I don't see a ring on your finger.

Leon: Dammit! My love, I know how this looks but hear me out...

Violetta: I don't want to hear it, and I don't want to talk to you.

Leon's (POV)
When she walked away, I followed her, but was stopped by Federico.

Leon: I know what you're going to say. I'm sorry for standing her up, but I had a problem. I'll explain it later, but now I need to go fix things.

Federico: Did you stand up my sister?

Leon: Oh, you didn't know?

Federico: No, and that's not what...

Leon: Then it's about leaving rehearsal. I'm also sorry about that. I heard that Broduey and Camila got engaged though, so if it's about that I know all about it. Maxi was the most excited out of everyone.

Federico: Leon what I want to...

Leon: Okay I know you want to know what happened and I why I stood her up, so I'm going to tell you quickly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.2K 1.1K 38
Twins Federico and Violetta and their friends Naty,Fran,Maxi,and Broduey got kicked out of five schools but are now going to their sixth school call...
101K 1.4K 53
Violetta and Leon are finally married and they are going to California to start their new lifes there with their friends(don't read this book before...
58.3K 2.5K 57
[Sequel to Marriage] ° Winner of BEST VIOLETTA SHIP at the Violetta Awards 2017 Overwhelmed, Violetta finds out that she is finally pregnant, sending...
34.2K 630 44
Leon reads Violetta's diary and they have a fight because of her trust has been betrayed , but will they get back together? Join me and find out the...