Leonetta's Forevermore 3: The...

Por leonetta_stories

The gang grows apart, but reunites 10 years later when all their kids finally join the studio. Violetta and L... M谩s

Chapter 1: Tour To Africa
Chapter 3: Are You Ready For The Date?
Chapter 4: Reconnecting
Chapter 5: Misunderstandings
Chapter 6: The Show
Chapter 7: Together We're Stronger
Chapter 8: Our Lustful Night
Chapter 9: Change Of Character
Chapter 10: Good Classics
Chapter 11: Shocking News
Chapter 12: Third Time
Chapter 13: Dance Class
Chapter 14: Magic & Miracles
Character List (The Next Generation)
Chapter 15: New Beginnings
Chapter 16: The Introduction
Chapter 17: First Day Of School
Chapter 18: One For The Ages
Chapter 19: Reunion Of Chaos
Chapter 20: Back At The Studio
Chapter 21: Bad News
Chapter 22: Disbelief
Chapter 23: Kids Unite
Chapter 24: A Surprising Alliance

Chapter 2: First Stop - Morocco

277 2 0
Por leonetta_stories

Francesca: What's going on with you two?

Camila: Nothing much, Leon was just cheering me up.

Francesca: Oh, where's your wife Leon?

Leon: I don't know and don't want to know.

Francesca: Woah, did I miss something?

Camila: Yes, weren't you two lovey-dovey when we got on the plane?

Leon: She doesn't want to do anything for our anniversary.

Camila: But didn't you two get each other something?

Leon: Yeah, but I was planning something special for our anniversary, but she doesn't want me to do anything.

Francesca: Let us speak to her, maybe we can change her mind.

All of a sudden, Diego came looking for Francesca.

Diego: Finally, I found you. I need to speak to you urgently Fran.

Francesca: I'm busy, but I'll speak to you after.

Diego: This can't wait, it's very important.

Francesca: Well this is also important, give me a few minutes please!

Diego: So I'm not more important? Me, your husband!

Francesca: Oh calm down, you're being selfish!

Diego: I'm being selfish!? You're the selfish one here!

Leon: Fran it's okay, we can talk again later...

Francesca: Not now Leon! So you're calling your wife selfish!

Diego: You called me selfish too!

Camila and I looked at each other with shock. I whispered in her ear.

Leon: Why on earth do you want to get married?

The rest of the gang, except Violetta came when they heard the noise.

Maxi: What's going on!

Diego: Nothing! I'm going to bed! Goodnight!

He left before anybody could say anything. When Violetta came, it was my cue to leave, before we have a fight like Francesca and Diego had.

Violetta's (POV)
When Emma came, she took over to watch the kids and I went to try and fix things with Leon. He was still mad at me because when I came, he wanted to get up to go talk to Pablo, but I stopped him.

Violetta: Why are you avoiding me?

Leon: I'm not avoiding you.

Violetta: Okay then let's go to bed.

Leon: I'm not really tired.

Violetta: I would've said let's go sleep if I wanted us to sleep.

Leon: Oh, but I'm still fine thanks.

Violetta: So that's how it feels to be rejected by your spouse.

Leon: Yeah it sucks, I should know.

Violetta: See, you are trying to avoid me because of what I said!

Broduey, Francesca, Maxi and Camila came to find out what's wrong.

Maxi: What is up with everyone today! First Fran and Diego, now you two! And here I was thinking that marriage makes things a bit easier.

Leon: We're not fighting because I'm leaving.

Violetta: Well I'm not done talking to you!

Leon: I don't want to talk to you now Vilu.

Broduey: At least you two can make up later in bed, all I can do is sleep next to someone I can't have.

Camila: I'm right here, but I know how you feel. I can't believe Pablo put us in a room together! Now I have to sleep with you for the rest of the flight! It's going to be a drag!

Francesca: You do know you just insulted him, right?

Camila: I didn't mean it in that way!

Leon: Why don't I sleep with Broduey and Cami, you can sleep with Vilu for the night.

Broduey, Camila: Yes!

Violetta: No!

Leon: Okay, then let's go sleep Broduey!

Violetta: Leon please don't be like that! Talk to me for goodness sake!

He ignored me completely and went to first kiss the kids goodnight, and then went to Broduey and Camila's room. I went to my room with Camila and she was happier than ever.

Camila: I can't believe we're rooming together! I'm so excited!

Violetta: Um, yeah. Exciting.

Camila's (POV)
Violetta was very upset about Leon choosing to sleep with Broduey over her and I didn't know what to do.

Camila: Why don't you go and talk to him?

Violetta: He doesn't want to talk to me. He is angry, and he has a right to be. I hate it when we argue, that's why I want to fix this.

Camila: Yeah that reminds me, why don't you want to celebrate your anniversary? I thought it's the best day of your life?

Violetta: It is, but that's precisely why I don't want to celebrate it. I just feel like we shouldn't show each other we love one another on a certain day. I want us to constantly go on dates, tell each other we love each other, make time for another and things like that.

Camila: Did you tell him this?

Violetta: We have spoken about it before, but I feel like the things we used to do together as a couple are starting to fade. I'm just scared we're going to be one of those couples whose spark and romance will fade away during their lives. Like today we were acting like teenagers in love for the first time in a while and it felt so good.

Camila: Believe it or not, you two are never going to stop being romantic and you will never lose that spark. You two are too in love to let that happen. I think you should stop stressing about the future and just live in the moment, starting tomorrow morning. I have an idea on how you can get him to forgive you.

Violetta: I'm listening...

I told her my plan and she thought it was perfect. She went to sit with the twins next door for an hour and then came back to sleep.

The next morning

We landed at 8am and immediately got into our tour busses from the jet. I was sitting with Violetta, the twins and Francesca when Leon came to talk to her.

Leon: Mind if I have a chat with Vilu for a moment please, ladies?

Camila: Sure, let's go take the twins quietly Fran, before they wake up.

Francesca: Yeah, we'll be sitting at the back.

Violetta: Thank you girls, I'll be right there.

We left them to talk and hopefully sort out their problems.

Leon's (POV)
Last night I couldn't stop thinking about Violetta and her decision. I needed to find out the real reason of why she doesn't want to celebrate our special day because I feel like it's something more.

Leon: How did you sleep?

Violetta: I didn't sleep a wink. All I thought about was that I upset you and I'm struggling to cope with that.

Leon: I didn't sleep either, I kept replaying what you said to me.

Violetta: I was wrong and insecure, I'm sorry. I want to celebrate today with you, but not just today, every year on this day.

Leon: What do you mean you were insecure?

Violetta: I thought we were drifting in the romance department, and at first I had a small suspicion that it was another woman, but then I realised it was only us, and that we weren't the same.

Leon: Why are you saying we're different? You know you're the only woman who has my heart.

Violetta: I just didn't think we would act like one of those married couples now already. I thought we would still be in the "honeymoon phase". I spoke to Camila about it though, so I know that it won't happen to us, ever. We won't lose that spark, we can't.

Leon: I know it's difficult to express how we feel, but I know I'll never stop loving you and showing you how much I love you. Our love is eternal, so no one can end it, not even us.

Violetta: I'm sorry for turning you down.

Leon: No I'm sorry for getting upset about your decision.

Violetta: Can you ever forgive me?

Leon: I could never stay mad at you.

She quickly pulled me close to her and gave me a tight hug. We held each other for a while, but we were interjected by Andres.

Andres: I also love hugs!

He squashed us until we couldn't breathe, then I shouted at him.

Leon: Andres! We can't breathe! Let go!

Andres: Sorry, I got emotional! I love when I see my friends make up!

Leon: Um Andres, I think Bridget was looking for you.

Andres: You're right, I need to spend time with my girlfriend now!

He left and went to go sit with Bridget whilst we both laughed at him. For some reason, he's always interrupting our moments.

Violetta: Anyways, where were we?

Leon: I was going to say that I'm sorry for sleeping by Broduey. Turns out, you're a better bed buddy.

Violetta: Why, because he can't give you what I can?

Leon: Yes, and because he could not stop snoring.

Violetta: Ah, so you see how it feels.

Leon: What do you mean, I don't snore?

Violetta: No, you just make this weird and annoying buzzing sound with your mouth when you are sleeping.

Leon: You must be hearing something else, probably a bee or something because I know I don't snore!

She laughed aloud as I began to tickle her. When I stopped, she got herself lost in my eyes.

Violetta: Happy Anniversary, my love.

I put my hand on her cheek and happily smiled at her.

Leon: Happy Anniversary. To many more years together, forever.

Violetta: Me, you and our 2 lovely children.

I leaned in closer, but then Pablo, interrupted.

Pablo: Leon, Vilu, I'm sorry to interrupt, but we need to have a quick chat with everyone about what's going to happen when we get there.

Violetta and I went to sit closer to where everyone was sitting to hear what Pablo had to say.

Pablo: I want to let you know the order you will be performing for the show tonight. I also want to mention you have an interview with some reporters before and after the show. The show will consist of a lot of back and forth for the bands. It will begin first with everyone singing, 'All Around The World'. Next will be a song from the guy's band, 'When You Can Hear The Party Start Up' and then you all will perform, I'm Alive' with Violetta leading it. After that, the girls will sing 'Let's Reach The Stars' . The guys will sing, 'Are You Ready For The Ride' and 'What Do You Think Of Me' and after, the girl's band will come back on and sing, 'Once Again' and 'Right Now'. After, the guys will sing 'Make Me Crazy' and 'Part Of Me'. Diego will then sing his solo song, 'Who I Am' and Violetta will sing hers which is, 'Our Way'. Lastly, we'll end off with 'We Grew Together' with everyone.

Federico: What time is the dress rehearsal?

Pablo: The dress rehearsal is at 4, why?

Leon: The guys and I are going straight from the hotel to rehearse at one of Diego's friend's place.

Pablo: Okay, that's fine. I don't care what you do from 8am. As long as you're at the venue by 4, I have no issues.

Pablo walked away and we relaxed until we got to the hotel. Camila and Francesca decided to share a room because Camila and Broduey weren't together, and Francesca and Diego were fighting. After we freshened up, Violetta unpacked our bags and I sat with the twins.

Leon: Liam buddy, are you tired?

He put his head down and slowly fell asleep on my shoulder. I put him down next to his sister. They both slept in their cots and I then went to help Violetta unpack.

Violetta: I wonder when they'll get back together.

Leon: Broduey is confused and Camila is stubborn.

Violetta: I've seen you a lot with her lately, what do you talk about?

Leon: Yeah, Cami has been needing some advice, so I'm helping her out. Why are you asking, are you jealous of Cami?

Violetta: No! No, of course not. I'm only worried about her because she hasn't been well and hasn't spoken to Fran and I about it.

Leon: She's only asking for my help because I'm close with Broduey and she wanted to know how he's feeling.

I sat down on a chair and she sat on my lap, putting her hands around me. I put my hands on her lower back to support her from falling.

Violetta: Oh, okay. So after your rehearsal, any plans?

Leon: Depending on what my wife is doing today?

Violetta: I booked us a reservation at this fancy restaurant. It's private so people won't really notice us, and we can be alone together.

Leon: I'll meet you after our rehearsal, is that fine?

Violetta: Okay, but don't be late. I would like to spend time with you on our anniversary after because I know we won't be able to tonight.

Diego and Federico walked into our room in a rush.

Federico: Sorry! Sorry! We interrupted something, didn't we?

Next chapter will be published with this one, so you'll have more to read before the next few. Excited to see where this leads? - MALIKAH 🥰❤

Seguir leyendo

Tambi茅n te gustar谩n

29.4K 603 28
Violetta,Federico and their friends are back!!! Lots of drama between Violetta and a new character in the story. Fede and Vilu's house is set on fire...
13.1K 286 24
Well from the previous book Vilu gave birth to Leonardo and Maria Vargas, but one of them isn't well and Leon's recording with the band and when Viol...
58.3K 2.5K 57
[Sequel to Marriage] 掳 Winner of BEST VIOLETTA SHIP at the Violetta Awards 2017 Overwhelmed, Violetta finds out that she is finally pregnant, sending...
145K 5.2K 106
This book is a sequel to my previous book "Our Future is in our hands". Violetta and Leon are happily married and are on their honeymoon in a fancy h...