Starcrossed (Sequel to Apocal...

By blackdust

(Okay guys this is the Sequel to Apocalypse so if you haven't read that story you wouldn't get this story so... More

Starcrossed (Sequel to Apocalypse)
Chapter 1- Shattered
Chapter 2- Melancholy
Chapter 3- Enmity
Chapter 4- Nightmare
Chapter 5- Beginning
Chapter 6- Changes
Chapter 7- Unforseen
Chapter 8- Misconception
Chapter 9- Euphoric
Chapter 10- Content
Chapter 11 - Attribrute
Chapter 12 - Salutations
Chapter 13 - Arrangements
Chapter 14 - Unity
Chapter 15 - Intuition
Chapter 16 - Apprehension
Chapter 17 ~ Trueness
Chapter 18 ~ Outspoken
Chapter 19 ~ Interlace
Chapter 20 ~ Ensemble
Chapter 22 ~ Carousal
Chapter 23 ~ Sync
Chapter 24 ~ Hitch
Chapter 25 ~ Homecoming
Chapter 26 ~ Fortuitous
Chapter 27 ~ Matrimony
Chapter 28 ~ Auspicious
Chapter 29 ~ Controversy
Chapter 30 ~ Compromise
Chapter 31 ~ Complications
Chapter 32 ~ Confinement
Chapter 33 ~ Rejoice
Chapter 34 ~ Corruption
(FINAL CHAPTER) Chapter 35 ~ Vale
Epilogue
Midlight Has Been Posted (Well the prologue)

Chapter 21 ~ Disclosure

4.8K 95 28
By blackdust

Chapter 21 ~ Disclosure

*~*Max's POV*~*

"Have you packed everything you need?" I asked Amelia, who was not at all struggling to zip her very packed suitcase not too far away from me.

"Yep," she replied, popping the 'p' excitedly.

"You're happy aren't you?" I questioned though I knew the answer.

"Yep, I get to take you to Scotland, where it all began. Plus, I feel bad for not telling the guys about the proposal yet," she admitted, soon getting up from her couched position one which I enjoyed too much.

"You haven't? How come?" I asked intrigued. I ran my mind over the events since the proposal. I distinctly remembered her talking to her friends over the phone but never did I once hear her mention anything that regarded our wedding.

"Well before I actually talked to them, we were thinking about going to England for a short trip so I thought, 'Hey, why don't we surprise them?'"

"That'll be nice," I replied, grabbing hold of her when she sat herself beside me, sitting her on my lap instead.

"Are you happy about going?" She asked curiously, peering up at my face, raising one of her eyebrows.

"Of course I am, my girlf - fiance, is taking me to the place she spent a fair share of her life. It would be nice to finally go and see where she had been," I replied, in utmost sincerity. She leaned in, pressing her lips to the space under my chin.

"I love it how you correct yourself from girlfriend to fiance," she said, her voice as soft as a whisper. I automatically moved my arms - her body moving in sync - placing Amelia on top of me as I leaned back on the head board of her bed.

"You're such a tease," I told her; a grin slipped on her mouth, the one which I suspected meant there were X rated thoughts racing through her mind.

"I can't help it, you are just too damn irresistible," was her response, her dainty fingers trailing up my arm in an excruciating slow speed and her hips moving so if she leaned back she'd be straddling me.

With that I could help but lock my lips with hers, the electric sparks that graced us during our first kiss still present. Why does every new kiss with this girl feel so much better than the last?

I let one of my hands to slide up her thin blouse, caressing the soft skin of her back, her hands clawing into the skin of my torso slowly trailing down to the top of my jeans.

Eventually, when we broke away gasping for air, I didn't let my lips leave her skin. I let them wander down the soft skin of her neck in a trail of butterfly kisses until I reached her collar bone causing a breathy moan to escape her indicating that it was the reluctant time to stop.

"Amelia..." I groaned; mustering everything I had within me and also hating the fact I had made the vow. Even if I wanted to do everything in the right order.

"Mmmmm?"

"We need to stop," I said regrettably, taking my hands away from her hips. I could almost feel the pout on her mouth before I saw her face. She lifted herself up, so she straddling me and unhitched her leg so she could kneel beside me.

"You're no fun."

"Hey, don't say that," I told her, "We are going to get late otherwise"- I looked at the time, noting that we were due to leave if we didn't want to miss our flight -"I don't want to miss this flight."

*

"You know, this is the first time I've been on an aeroplane with you," I told thoughtfully as we sat down into our allocated first class seats.

"Really?" Amelia questioned evidently surprised, as she placed her seat belt on.

"Nope, not once."

"Well that has now changed especially since not long after we come back it's our honeymoon, which I trust you will plan it to be somewhere very..." She said, trailing the last part whilst wiggling her eyebrows suggestively.

"You do know that your parents are accompanying us on this flight and can hear everything you are saying?" I asked her, my eyes glancing over to the said couple who was talking absently with one another.

When I looked back at Amelia, she herself had her eyes averted to her parents. I half expected her face to redden with embarrasment but she shrugged, smirking.

"It could be worse, plus what could they actually do? I'm going to get married to the most perfect guy on the planet and they don't really have a say with what I do on my honeymoon," she simply put, I took her words to heed, smiling at the compliment.

"But don't you feel weird about talking about that sort of stuff with them free to hear?"

"Okay, I agree. I'm going to be good. You have to be on your best behaviour okay?" She told, I nodded giving her my best smile. "Freeze, I want to draw you exactly like that. I love that smile of yours."

I stayed still, but let my eyes watch her moves. She dug through her hand carrying bag - one which she didn't bother putting into the overhead compartment - taking out a stetch pad and some pencils before straightening up. She then stared at me with her intense green eyes which just seem to dance whenever she looked at me.

"Okay, you could move now, I can exactly remember the face you made."

*

It was at least 10 hours until we had reached England. I now understand what is meant by jet lag, because even for relaxing for so long I just want to go and sleep.

Which Amelia did for most of the journey. Her head and left arm were resting on me, and I just admiring her beauty. But eventually I did lapse into slumber, my head gently leaning on hers.

"How are you still tired? You slept for 9 of those ten hours and I slept for 1," I questioned, as we were grabbing our luggage whilst making it look like I was struggling. Amelia just sat on one of the suitcases, her eyes drooping.

"Sleep is beautiful, and it's not my fault you decided to perv on me instead of sleeping," she mumbled but still let her smirk grace her lips. She then cupped her face with her palms, closing her eyes.

"Amelia," her mother called. I cringed, hoping she wasn't going to say anything regarding my previous statement.

"Yes Mother?" Amelia replied, her eyes still closed.

"Aubrey called and said that they're waiting outside for us."

Amelia nodded, opening her eyes to look at both of her parents. "They don't know that we're here, right?"

"Nope, they just think it's just us," her father answered assuringly. Amelia nodded, giving them one of her best smiles before hopping up off the suitcase and giving them a quick embrace before skipping over to me.

"This will be awesome," she stated, and interlaced her fingers with mine.

*~*Amelia's POV*~*

When we finally checked out and was making our way to the flight departure area, I looked around to see my friends.

As soon as I set my eyes on them, I didn't run towards them I just let then remain shocked holding Max's hand tightly.

Aubrey soon came out of her trance and jumped up in pure excitement racing towards Max and I. My parents following shortly after us after insisting to take all the luggage.

We had left Huilen back in Juneau, she wanted to spend time with the Cullens, we didn't object letting her did whatever she wished.

Aubrey soon scooped me into a hug, ripping my grip off if Max.

"Oh my gosh! I can't believe you're here! Why didn't you tell me!?" Aubrey gushed out during our bone crushing hug.

"C-can't b-breathe!" I stuttered out hoping she would just loosen the embrace.

Which luckily she did. "I just can't believe that you didn't tell me... but I love the surprise!" She said and hugged me again excitedly. Her ecstasy was rubbing off to me, so the matching smiles on our faces weren't the only thing that showed we were excited, it was the fact we were both jumping up and down drawing a lot of attention.

"That isn't the only surprise," I told her, the ring on my left finger feeling slightly heavier than usual.

"What? What is it?!" She exclaimed, barely able to contain herself making me chuckle.

I released my left hand from her shoulder and showed her the ring. It took her longer than usual - and she's a vampire - to register what it resembled.

"OH MY GOSH!" She screamed, the jumping commenced once again, just this time more vigorously making my head spin. "I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE GETTING MARRIED!" She screamed.

"Shh, why don't you say it a little louder? The people in Australia can't hear you!" I said sarcastically but with the wide smile still on my face.

Aubrey's announcement caught attention if the boys, Damien specifically. My older brother looked from my ring, to my face then to Max averting his gaze every couple of seconds.

What was Damien going to think of this? It's too soon? Would be approve?

Silence fell over everyone, it had just occurred to me that Eva was there, holding Gabriel's hand bleaming at Max and I.

After what seemed to be hours, Damien had a broad smile breaking across his face, making me sigh in relief that there was some reaction coming out of him.

"Congratulations Max," Damien said, wholeheartedly since I saw the crinkle in his eyes, and he slapped him on the back in a - what I guessed - friendly manner.

I smiled at my brother, knowing to have a conversation with him later.

I looked back at Aubrey who hugged me again. "So you came here to tell me that you're engaged?" Aubrey questioned.

I nodded, "And because I need a maid of hono -"

She screamed in response, rewarding me with a bone crushing hug.

"But due to promises, I will have Ness as your assistant," I informed her. She nodded, I waved to Ava to join her into the conversation. She joined, smiling appreciatively.

"Hello Amelia, " she greeted. Instead of quickly swapping formalities, I embraced her first. Looking at Gabriel over her shoulder, who seemed to enjoy the news but couldn't seem to take his eyes off of Ava at the same time. Making me feel grateful that I had forced Ava to go with him.

"Hi Ava," I finally replied, letting go of her.

"So how did he propose?" Both girls asked in sync making me chuckle.

I explained the story, of the whole 'I thought he was going to break up with me' concept which seemed rather irrational now that I was going over it. Then I told about the stops with every family member, the pictures, what they said and the piece of plastic they gave me until when I reached Max. I justified the part when he had admitted that 'he didn't want to be my boyfriend anymore' and when the aeroplane came spelling out a message alongside the air package - to which I gave no acknowledgement.

Max's mini monologue followed after and what Uncle Emmett assumed to be an epic reaction before I accepted. As I told the story the was an awful lot of squealing from the two girls with 'oohs' and 'ahhs' at the right time.

"So when did he propose yesterday? Two days ago?" Aubrey asked causing me to cringe.

I'm not going to lie to her, I vowed internally.

"Two weeks ago..." I trailed awkwardly causing her to break from her happy trance and scowl at me.

"He proposed two weeks ago?!" She repeated sounded terribly annoyed. "Why didn't you tell me!?"

"Better late then never right?" I said hoping to ease the situation. She sighed, looking upset; Ava's eyes averting from one face to the other.

"Amelia... why didn't you tell me? Honestly, you're supposed to be my best friend and tell me straight away," she spoke instantly making the guilt churn in my stomach.

"I know, I was meaning to the very hour but we made plans to come here and I thought it would be better if I told you in person. I can't hug you over the phone can I?"

Aubrey considered my words and hugged me again, the excitement kicking back in. Ava joined in the hug this time. Though the hug didn't last long. Aubrey pulled apart and walked over to where Max was, talking to the guys.

She crossed her arms over her chest and gave ax a stern look making me curious. Conversation ended once again.

"Hello Aubrey," Max greeted, confusion graced his features at Aubrey's motives. And gosh did he look adorably gorgeous when he was confusion or what?

"Max," she replied stiffly. "So you're marrying best friend Amelia here, right?"

"Yes, you're right. You were just there jumping up and down celebrating about it," Max pointed out, not really intimidated by Aubrey or maybe just not yet.

"Well Mr Max McCarthy Hale Cullen, if you do anything to upset Amelia, if you even make her frown, I will find out and I will murder you. She deserves to have a long, happy forever with you and nothing else. So of I even hear the slightest misconception there will be pain. Oh you would regret it. You will regret it alright, I swear I will - "

"I think he gets the point," I injected, finally intervening, placing myself to the side of the pair.

"I hadn't even gone to the good part though!" She whined, I rolled my eyes and took hold of Max's warm hand, the sparks never disappearing.

"There was a good part?" Max questioned, "There's not much you could do after you murder me." I gave a lopsided smile, liking his logic.

"That doesn't matter, Max hasn't done anything bad to be and he won't either. If he does then you could kill him then okay?" I assured, Aubrey nodded knowing herself that Max wouldn't do anything.

That was pretty much the cue for me to yawn, the exhaustion from before taking place in my system.

Max unclasped my hand and snaked his arm around my waist giving me the chance to rest my head on his shoulder.

Damien, who stood opposite Max and in between Landon and Gabriel, examined the scene smiling.

"C'mon, we better get home. You guys should sleep, I'll talk to you Amelia when you wake up later or maybe in the morning," Damien said, everyone agreed.

Max pressed his lips to the side of my head, making me curl into him. Before he removed his mouth he whispered into my hair.

"I love you Amelia," in the most sincere whisper I had ever heard, only so I could respond in the same way.

"I love you too Maxie."

*~*~*~*~*

Awww, I miss their cute moments! The next chapter shall be cute!

And this is like a filler chapter, don't worry there won't be too many! Probably one, two more here and there. It's just that I have a plan and all and I want to build up to it as awesomely as possible.

Okay, so I don't want to bore you. Actually... do I bore you? Who likes reading this Author's notes?? Even though I know that a fair share of you read them.

NEXT UPLOAD: I'm hoping Sunday, if not then Monday.

Did you guys have a good Christmas? I had one, I went to my Aunties and it was so much fun even though they stuffed me like a Christmas turkey... don't take that the wrong way...

Oh and if I don't update before the new years! HAPPY NEW YEAR PEOPLE!!!

Ali and I wrote a Xmas special and it has all our main characters in, even Max and Amelia... please read? We haven't had any response yet..

It's in the external link -------------->

Okay, so if you epic people are still reading I decided to make a change, you know a fair much about yours truly but not so much vice versa...

COMMENT YOUR FAVOURITE COLOUR! Yeah I know, weird and random but still, mine is black (no I'm not an emo or Goth like my brother seems to think) and blue...

And for any of you guys who live in Britain did you have a nice time shopping on boxing day? I did! Haha I've talked too much...

Lots of Love, Ami xD Ciao! :) x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

270K 7.7K 29
"You can't disappear for two months and comeback to ruin everything" ° ° ° Bella is about to get married to Edward. Evie helped the Cullens with the...
130K 4K 27
Bella's back, fresh out of Juvie, a plan in her mind. She had spent every waking moment figuring out what the Cullens where and now she was positive...
14.9K 240 20
Tate Swan, Bella Swans twin sister, moves back to Forks to get away from her past and see her dad again. Never once did she think that her past would...
288K 6.6K 40
"𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙚𝙛𝙩 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙄 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙮, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙢𝙚." OR 「𝘐𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 �...