Beck's Little Sister | Victor...

By ShadowBlaze447

Brittany Oliver is the younger sister of Beck Oliver. She is a very talented singer and dancer, and goes to H... More

Welcome!
Brittany Olivier
*Cast*
Pilot
The Bird Sence
Stage Fighting
The Brithweek Song
Jade Dumps Beck
Tori The Zombie
Survival Of The Hottest
Wi-Fi In The Sky
Beck's Big Break
The Great Ping Pong Scam
Brucas
Lucas Cunningham
Cat's New Boyfriend
Freak The Freak Out
Rex Dies
Wok Star
The Wood
A Film By Dale Squires
Sleepover At Sikowitz's
Season 2
Beggin On Your Knees
Beck Falls For Tori
Ice Cream For Ke$ha
Tori Gets Stuck
iParty With Victorious
Victorious: Locked Up!
Helen Back Again
Who Did It To Trina?
Tori Tortures Teacher
Brittany Gets Crushed
Terror On Cupcake Street
Season 3
The Breakfast Bunch
The Gorilla Club
The Worst Couple
Andre's Horrible Girl
Cat, Rain, And Fire
Tori And Jade's Playdate
New Relationships Cause Ever Lasting Heartbreak
Driving Tori Crazy
How Trina Got In
Nicholas Brewer
Tori Goes Platinum
Crazy Phonnie
Season 4
The Blonde Squad
Wanko's Warehouse
The Hambone King
Opposite Date
Cell Block
Tori Fixes Beck And Jade
One Thousand Berry Balls
Robbie Sells Rex
The Bad Roommate
Brain Squeezers
The Slap Fight
Star-Spangled Tori
Victori-Yes
#KillerTunaJump #Freddie #Jade #Robbie #Brittany
The Truth Of Brittany Oliver

A Christmas Tori

2.2K 34 6
By ShadowBlaze447

Brittany's POV

I was exhausted. Me and my brother both have not been getting any sleep since a cricket decided to move into the RV.

So we end up staying up all night.

We walked into Sikowitz's class, and Beck went to sleep. I leaned myself against his back, and fell asleep myself. Everything was fine, until Jade woke us up.

"Cat!" Jade yelled causing us to flinch out of our sleep.

"Hey, hey. You woke us up." I said.

"Oh, sorry, Beck, Brittany. Certainly wouldn't want to keep you both awake during my class." Sikowitz said, as he turned the chair back over on it's legs.

"Thanks. You're the best." We said, as we went back to sleeping.

Not even a few minutes later, he woke us up again.

"YO!" Sikowitz yelled, in our ears scaring us awke. "Why Becky and Britty so sleepy?" He asked.

"There's a stupid cricket in the RV, so we can't sleep because it chirps all night long." Beck explained, as I yawned.

"So just call one of those bug murders." Jade suggested.

"They're called exterminators." Tori said.

"Yeah, why sugar coat it?" Jade questioned. I laid my head back down on his shoulder. I didn't go to sleep, but I listened.

Sinjin came into the room. "Hey, Sikowitz." He said.

"Yes, what is it boy?" Sikowitz asked.

"I have your Hollywood Arts Secret Santa assignment." Sinjin said.

"Ooh, who am I buying a gift for this year?" Sikowitz cheered, as he skipped over to the kid. "Courtney Van Cleef? Aw, no. That kid's a freaky little weirdo." He groaned.

"She's my sister." Sinjin pointed out.

"I know. I don't why your parents didn't stop with you," Sikowitz said. Sikowitz gave him the PearPad back, and pushed him out of the classroom. "Can I please switch Secret Santa assignments with someone? Come on, please? Tori?" He asked as he ran up to Tori.

"Sorry, I didn't sign up for the Secret Santa thing." Tori said.

"Yeah, none of us did." Andre said.

"Why not?" Sikowitz asked.

"Cause it's stupid." Rex replied.

"Why should we buy gifts for random people we don't care about?" Jade asked. Me and Beck both manged to fall asleep again. I always feel peaceful whenever I sleep. Beck used to cuddle next to me when I was smaller. He still does it. We cuddled next to each other all night. Mostly because it was freezing, but also because we might be able to put each other to sleep.

But it didn't work.

"You kids need a big, fat dose of Christmas RAMMED into your teenage hearts," Sikowitz said which woke us up again. "So, there such as your teacher I require you to participate in...shhh Secret Santa," He said making us groan. "No ad-libbed completing," Sikowitz said. "I'll text you all your Secret Santa assignments, and I expect you all to very good, very creative gifts." He explained.

"And what if we don't?" Jade asked.

Sikowitz walked up to Jade and got in her face. "Whoever gives the worst gift will have to join me on Christmas Eve for Christmas yodeling." He said.

We groaned.

Christmas yodeling?

That's the worst way to spend Christmas Eve.

"What's Christmas yodeling?" Tori asked. That immediately sent everyone on a rampage. I plugged my years as Sikowitz began to yodel: "Deck The Halls."
____

I got my Secret Santa assignment.

Lucas.

Of course.

I was concerned why I would always be my boyfriend for these kind of things.

Anyways, I got him... Tickets To The WinterFest next weekend. He's been dying to go and all his favorite singers will be there.

I spent all my allowance and savings on them. I don't care what he gets me, just as long as he's happy. I came into school, and saw Lucas holding Cat's brother's Christmas beef.

"Hey, babe." I said as I happy walked up to him.

"Hey, baby." Lucas said as he kissed my cheek.

"Firstly, don't eat that. Trust me, your stomach will be a mess," I said. Lucas looked at it and threw it away. "And secondly, your Secret Santa gift... has arrived." I said as I held up the tickets.

"Whoa! You got tickets to WinterFest?!" Lucas exclaimed, taking the tickets from me.

"Yeah!" I said with a smile.

"Oh my god! This is amazing! Thank you!" Lucas said, as he picked me up and spun me in the air. I giggled, as he sat me down, and kissed me. Jade and Beck came in after Sikowitz.

"Just give me anyone else!" Jade begged.

"Jade, your Tori's Secret Santa and that's be that." Sikowitz said. I came up to them as Jade kept aguring with Sikowitz.

A/n: I'm sorry, can we just take a minute and just appreciate how calm Sikowitz is. Because if I argued with my teacher the way Jade is arguing, I will be getting detention for a week.

"He said he's not gonna change it. So just deal with it. Why don't you just deal with it? Why don't just deal with it?" Beck asked fastly.

Sikowitz placed a hand on his chest right where his heart was. "His heart is vibrating. How much coffee have you drunk?" Sikowitz asked.

"A lot. Like a lot. I don't know maybe like 7 cups. A lot. Is there a problem?" Beck asked.

"He's drinking coffee to stay awake during school because of the stupid cricket that's keep him up every night." Jade explained.

"Lot of coffee." Beck added as he bounced up and down.

"I only need 1 or 2 cups." I pointed out.

"Look, I don't want to be Tori's Secret Santa." Jade said.

"Too bad." Sikowitz smiled before running off while snickering with glee.

"Stop bouncing!" Jade yelled.

"I can't help it." Beck defended as she led him away with me and Lucas following him.

The cricket was still keeping me, and back both up, but I didn't need eight or nine cups of coffee a day. I just need one or two to stay awake during the whole day.

I'm not actually sure why we haven't called an exterminator yet. I guess we are either just too lazy, or we're just waiting for it to leave on its own.

I just hope it gets out fast.
___

I headed back to the Beck with a coffee in my hand. I saw Robbie passing by with a girl.

"Hey, Brittany." Robbie said as he passed me.

"Hi," I said as I walked up to my brother with Jade. "This is the most biggest cup they sell." I said as Jade went to her locker.

"It's not enough." Beck said.

"Beck, that cricket has been keeping us both up for over a month now. Maybe we should-" I stared. Cat cut me off as she came up to us.

"Hi! Secret Santa time!" Cat cheered. I saw Lucas was with her.

"You mine, or one of theirs?" Jade asked.

"Yours," Cat said. "For you." She added handing the bag to Jade.

"Give it." Jade said as she snatched the bag from Cat.

"Hey, guys, can I ask you a-" Tori started as she came up to us.

"Shut up! I'm opening a Christmas present." Jade yelled, stopping Tori from talking.

"Grunch." Tori mumbled.

"Oh my god, Cat. You did not." Jade said. Cat squealed and giggled.

"Scissors." Lucas said.

"They're special scissors." Jade snapped.

"Okay." Lucas said, as he held up his hands in defense.

"They're from a real movie." Cat explained as he took the glass box back.

"I cannot believe you got me these." Jade said.

"What movie were they used in?" Tori asked.

"The Scissoring." Jade replied.

"That one about the girl that comes back from the dead and uses a pair of scissors on her two bestfriends?" Tori asked.

"Yep." I nodded.

"Starting with the pretty girl." Jade said as she swung the scissors in her fingers.

"Oh."

"Okay, my turn. Here's your Secret Santa gift." Lucas said as he handed me a present. I took it and opened it.

It was a sapphire blue hoodie with our faces on the front. We had dog filters on and we were smiling. On the back it said "My One True Love" in big, white letters with a small heart at the end.

"Aw, baby. It's beautiful. I'm going to put it on right now," I said as I put it over my head. "So soft," I said. I hugged him tightly. "Thank you!" I said. He hugged me, and kissed my forehead.

"Um, anyway, you guys, I'm Andre's Secret Santa and I have like no clue what to give him." Tori explained.

"Just get him a present." Cat said.

"Oh my god." I mumbled.

"Okay. Help me, please. I don't want to give him the worst present and then have to go Christmas yodeling with Sikowitz." Tori said.

"Two words." Jade said.

"I bet they won't be helpful." Beck said.

"Your problem."

"I was right."
___
(Brittany's outfit)

Tori has finally found a gift for Andre. They got me involved and I was happy to help.

Cat ran over to us.

"Here comes Robbie with Andre's teacher." Cat said. We hurried and got into position.

"Hey, Anthony," Tori said, getting the attention of his teacher and everyone else. "Heeyy," She said. "Okay. Everyone. You guys know Anthony, one of Hollywood Arts music teachers." Everyone agreed, overlapping each other with their comments.

"Here he is. To my right." Rex said as he placed a plastic hand on his shoulder.

"Well, earlier this week, he gave Andre Harris a D on his Christmas song." I said. Everyone overlapped each other with their groans of disbelief.

"Aw man, now everybody knows." Andre groaned.

"So we thought that you guys should hear Andre Christmas song and see what you think." Tori said. We took off our brown coats as the music started.

Tori:
Carolers singing

Sleigh bells are ringing
It's that time of year

Everyone's toasting
Chestnuts are roasting
Christmas time is near

Something's missing, and I'm wishing
Wishing that you knew
How much it would mean to spend this

All:
Christmas time with you

Jade and Brittany:
So if you feel it coming

Cat:
On this special day

Brittany, Jade, and Cat:
Just trust your heart
Don't let your head get in the way

Brittany, Jade, and Cat:
'Cause it's Christmas

Tori:
And the start of something new

Brittany, Jade, and Cat:
Well it's Christmas

Tori:
And I hope you will feel it too

Candy canes and mistletoe
Jack Frost nipping at your nose
But all of it means nothing
Without you

Brittany, Jade, and Cat:
Without you

Tori:
Just for a minute you get a feeling

All:
Look up in the sky

Tori:
Santa's here, so get in the spirit

Tori:
Just give it a try

Tori:
Children beaming, and I'm dreaming

Hoping that it's true
'Cause it would mean so much to spend this
Christmas time with you

Jade and Brittany:
So if you feel it comin'

Cat:
On this special day

Brittany, Jade, and Cat:
Just trust your heart
'Cause I can't wait to hear you say

All:
That it's Christmas

Tori:
And the start of something new

All:
Well, it's Christmas

Tori:
And I hope you'll feel it too

Andre:
Everyone together, sing

Silver bells and golden rings
But all of it means nothing

All:
Without you
No, no no

It's not Christmas (Christmas)
Without you, you, you
It's not Christmas
Without you, you, you

It's not Christmas
Without you, you, you
It's not Christmas without you

"Yeah, that's my girls." Andre said, as the hallway clapped and cheered for us.

"Merry Christmas, Andre, from your Secret Santa." Tori said making everyone cheer for her.

"All right," Anthony's said. "Okay, maybe I was wrong about your song." He said. We agreed with that.

"Way wrong." Rex added.

"So now your gonna change Andre's grade into..." Tori trailed off.

"Well..." Anthony started.

"Perhaps... an A?" I questioned.

Anthony went quite for a minute. "An A." He agreed putting his hand out. We cheered, and screamed in happiness, as the two hugged each other.
___

So, each of us gave an amazing gift. Except for Sikowitz.

So he ended up Christmas caroling with a bunch of strangers.

Definitely a Christmas to remember.
___

The loud music was playing as me, and Lucas jumped up and down, while moving, and singing along to the music.

"Best Christmas ever!" Lucas screamed, as he picked me up, twirled me in the air, and then kissed me. WinterFest was better then I expected it to be, and so was this date.

This is my favorite time of the year.
___

First episode of S3.

And can someone please tell me why Google says this is the 12th episode of season 2?

Also, there's probably tons of mistakes and all the chapters but I will fix them when I'm bored.

Up Next: The Breakfast Bunch 🥞🥓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.3K 260 22
The Brother Of Jade West(Damian West) And Sister Of Tori Vega(Perrie Vega) Fall For Each Other. However It Isn't A Smooth Road, Let's See Their Journ...
42.3K 858 18
You are Beck's girlfriend, been together for 3 years. Jade is yours and Beck's best friend You are an artist, you can sing and dance, but rather not...
91.6K 2K 19
What would happen if the goth girl at Hollywood Arts fell in love with the preppy girl? Well here's the story, Tori Vega posts a video on TheSlap.com...
71.9K 859 12
Blake Oliver is Beck Oliver's twin sister and the fashion designer in the group. What is her life like as a student of Hollywood Arts?