A BTS Crackfic

By xcoconutkookiex

Basically B̷̦̮̮̬̬̱̜̯̣̅̎͂̒̏̓̉̈̔̍̔͆͐̆̋͐̆̑̽T̴͓̞͔̟̞͎̽́̿Ş̶̳̲̠̙̭͚̟̭̙̩͇̺͕͍̮͈̘͉̘͈̠̳͕͍̖̖͌͂ fanfics but make it weir... More

Disclaimer
Krabjoon pt.1
Krabjoon pt.2
Krabjoon pt.3
Krabjoon pt.4
Krabjoon pt.5(The Finale)
Jungkook versus Draco + Apple (A short love story)
The Adventures of Yeontan and Holly(A short story)
Airplane

Someone like Shrek-A Magical Romance

56 6 3
By xcoconutkookiex

Park Jimin is a Juicy, Plumpy and brave detective from booger hole. His life is going nowhere until he meets Daddy Shrek, a thicc, hot man with a passion for star gazing.

Jimin takes an instant disliking to Shrek and the predatory and deranged ways he learnt during his years in Bat cave.

However, when a dragon tries to attack Jimin, Shrek springs to the rescue. Jimin begins to notices that Shrek is actually rather grateful at heart.

But, the pressures of Shrek's job as a homemaker leave him blind to Jimin's affections and Jimin takes up knitting to try an distract himself.

Finally, when mean hairdresser, Oli London, threatens to come between them, Shrek has to act fast. But will they ever find the magical love that they deserve?

***

A/N- this was a story I got from a generator lmao, it aint my idea...

the site - https://www.plot-generator.org.uk/?i=v3bb4eu

Idk should I continue this story?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

664K 24.2K 99
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.2M 54.4K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
389K 18.7K 80
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
120K 4.2K 95
'How I obsessively adore you' ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ started➛30/03/2024 finished➛ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ cover by me x