Steve Rogers x reader x Scott...

By HarnieSivagumar

Y/N Stark daughter of the genius Tony Stark found her boyfriend cheating on her. Will she give him a second c... More

Ex-boyfriend
Reason
Best Friend
Home Sweet Home
Revealed and Safe
Baby Girl
First Meeting, Pranks and First Ultrasound
Surprise
Ultrasound and photoshoot
Gender reveal party and the Talk
Gender reveal party and Talk 2
The Baby is Here...
A/N
Code Save My Life
A/N
Welcome Home and Yes!!!
Announcement and Shopping
A/N Sorry
Dada or Mama?
Happy Birthday babies!!!
Final decisions
The Big Day a.k.a The Wedding
Father's Day!!!
Mission Gone Wrong
A/N
Hey Scotty! What are you doing here?
Arrangements....
Going home and memories?
I am your husband..
Epilogue

The Date

371 10 5
By HarnieSivagumar

Y/F/M- your favourite mall

When Scott was in the shower I went to the living room and called dad since I wanted tell dad about the ultrasound and about the gender reveal party also. I dialed his number,

"Hello Y/N?"

"Hey dad, how are you?"

"I'm fine Honey how are you? How is the baby? Did you go to the doctor's today? How did Scott react? Is he fine with you staying there?", he kept on questioning me without letting me answer.

"Dad let me talk", "Sorry honey its just everyone miss you here but, mostly me", I know that I am dad's world and I only understand it and he is feeling lonely without me. "Everyone?", I questioned actually not wanting the answer.

"Honey I know you miss Steve but.... he is with Sharon now, he has moved on", he said shocking me. He is with Sharon? WOW. "I don't miss him dad actually I am not hurt even, I think I have had enough of his 'Not like Peggy' shit", I said.

"Now answer my questions madam", he said in a playful authoritative tone which made me laugh, I miss him.

"So dad I'm fine, the baby is fine, I went to the doctor's and found out I was 11 weeks already, Scott actually reacted pretty well I mean he didn't hate me nor say anything hurtful.... He accepted me and the baby dad, and he is fine with me staying here", I said remembering the questions, "11 weeks? wow the baby is coming soon", he said reminding me of the baby shower/gender reveal.

"Ah! yes dad I forgot we want to have a gender reveal party in another 10 weeks, we'll tell you the date and all but I wanted to tell you that I don't want to invite Steve. Is it ok?", "That's your wish honey if it is fine with you its fine with all of us", "But dad he will be with you guys all the time, what should I do?", I asked nervously.

"By the way who do you mean by 'we'?"," Scott dad", "Is there something you wanna tell me honey?", he is a genius why didn't I remember that "Dad I will surely tell everyone on the gender reveal but now tell me what should I do?", I asked again.

"Oh yeah! right don't worry honey Steve is going on a mission on May 5th or something and he will be out for two or three months.(Just think it's March)", he said and I sighed in relief.

"Thank you so much dad I have to go now. Bye, Love you 3000 and tell everyone I love them too."

"Bye honey, Love you 3000 too and sure will", he said and I hung up. I turned and saw Scott already dressed and was on the doorway leaning and looking at me with a smile.

"Hey", "Hey yourself", he replied, "What are you doing here and when did you finish shower?", I asked, "Mmm... about 5 mins since I came from shower, now go get ready for the date", he said and I quickly hopped into the shower and wore my dress(above) with some light makeup which I am wearing for the first since I came here and started wearing my chain as I already had put on the earrings.

I felt a hand behind me helping me with the hook, I knew it was Scott he put the chain on and kissed my neck, "You are looking beautiful sweetheart", he whispered sending chills down my spine.

I turned to look at him, "You don't look bad yourself handsome", I said.

"If you are ready shall we?", he asked extending his hand "We shall", I said and I held his hands with my one hand and my heels with the other my heels wearing days are reducing, I thought walking to the car with Scott after wearing my heels.

We got into the car and while going to Y/F/M Scott asked, "You miss your dad don't you?" all of a sudden. I was taken back at his sudden question as he just asked the only thing I was thinking about but I just nodded, "Yes". "You know sweetheart that your birthday is on this Sunday maybe we can invite your family and have a small party", Scott said reminding me of my forgotten birthday which was in 5 days. I thought on how my dad would celebrate my birthday, like a festival, I do miss them.

"No baby, I mean I would love that but this time I don't want parties I want to spend a day with you. I would love to meet my dad and others, I miss them so bad but I don't want society to draw the attention here and reveal that I am here", I said, but secretly wishing to meet my family. "As you wish Sweetheart", he said and we pulled off at Y/F/M and we went inside.

"So what do you want to do first, shop or eat?", he asked "Mmm.. I am hungry so let's eat first then shop as shopping will take energy", I said.

We went to a food court, ordered our foods and sat down and started to talk. After some time the food arrived, we ate it and went shopping.

~~ at the maternity clothing area ~~

"Hey Y/N what do you think about this?", he asked holding a dress, "It's lovely baby, let's buy it", I replied and saw Scott's huge grin at me happy, that I chose the dress he chose.(I will show the clothes on each chapters.)

After sometime he came behind me and asked, "We need to buy crib, and paint the room, buy clothes for the baby", he said, "But we don't know the gender noh? what are we going to do? We won't have a room ready when he or she comes", he continued rambling.

I kissed him and he stopped, "Calm down baby, we can buy a grey color crib and color the room when we get to know the gender but I know a way to find the gender earlier", I said remembering something. He raised an eyebrow, "How?", "I'll tell you after we get home, but why are you asking about the baby's items all of a sudden?", I asked knowing that he had done something.

"Wh..at ...do y..ou me..an? No..th..ing", he stuttered and now I surely know that he did something cuz if he does something and I confront him, he stutters. "Scott?", I asked again "Ok I saw some baby things and might have purchased something", he said looking at his feet, I hoped it wasn't a crib or something big as I wanted to look for it with him. "What is it?", I asked.

"Aww! It's so cute baby", I said tearing a bit, "But doesn't it look like boys?", I asked but still happy, "Yah it is a boy", "Oh how do you know?", I asked raising an eyebrow "Well it's daddy's instinct", he said making me look at him in awe.

"What?!", he asked, "I love you so much Scott", "I love you more baby girl, if we are done shopping shall we go my lady", he asked in his funny British tone, I laughed and paid and went home.

~~ at the house ~~

"Y/n, can you close your eyes and give those bags I will keep it and come", he said and before I could answer he took the bags and went inside. He came and closed my eyes and lead me to the backyard I guessed. He opened my eyes and I gasped.

( Just think its a bit bigger)

"Scott when did you get time to do this? It's so beautiful", "Well I asked Luis when you were in shower", "So that's why you were looking at your phone multiple times when we were coming home", I said and he nodded "I thought something else", I said.

"What did you think I was doing", he asked suspiciously "I.. I thought you were chatting with someone else", I said looking down, a tear escaping my eyes. "Aww sweetheart don't cry, you know I wouldn't cheat on you", "I know it's just I thought you were fed up of me and the baby", I said, now crying fully thanking myself for wearing waterproof mascara.

"Y/N I would never be fed up of both of you I love you two too much to let you go", he said and took me inside the 'little den' like Scott would like to call it.

"Now let's enjoy our date night shall we?", he asked and I nodded with a smile "Ok so tell me how can we find the gender before ultrasound", he asked remembering what I said before, dang he has a great memory. 

"Well you see there's this old wives tale there are many but one we can do now, where the woman who is pregnant or not pregnant even, takes a strand of her hair and a ring of hers it usually should be wedding ring but anything else is also fine and place it above her belly and wait for it to move on its own. The idea is that it should either swing back and forth in a straight line for a girl or a circle for a boy. But I don't know whether it works", I said.

"Let's do it now", he said after staring for some time and I laughed at his enthusiasm, "Ok let me take one of my longest hair", I took the hair and ring and gave it to Scott. "Lie down", he said and I did, he placed the ring hanging from my hair above my belly, it started to move.

 I couldn't see exactly what was happening from my position but Scott told me everything, "Circle", some time later "Back and forth", sometime later "Back and forth", again sometime later oh no, "Circle", by now I was hoping it would stop I don't think I can push another baby out, "It stopped", Scott said and I sat up thank god.

"Thank god! I won't be able to push another baby out", "Even if there was more I would be there with you remember that. Well I guess I was correct we are having a boy first then two girls then again another boy, WOW we are having 2 in each. I guess I am so lucky maybe we will have twins, not the first one because the ultrasound only showed one but the next ones", he kept on saying making me chuckle. "But what if it is wrong? and we don't have four children maybe three or five", I asked, "Well we can do the other tests later and if it is 5 I am fine with it", he said with a smirk making me giggle and I hit his arms playfully, "You want to know the gender so badly don't you", I asked and he nodded his head vigorously like a child making me laugh at his adorableness.

We talked for some time and slept there in our outside clothes but cuddled next to each other. Maybe life isn't that bad. 

Don't worry anything bad isn't coming or maybe it is.

So do you think it is boy?

Words-2019

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.2K 785 28
This is a Tony Stark x Daughter story. Tony learns he has a daughter from one of his Ex's that he heads a fling with sixteen years ago, she calls him...
99.7K 1.7K 61
• CURRENTLY EDITING THIS STORY TO MAKE IT A BIT BETTER IG • ~ Follow our favourite Russian spy's story on how she decided to make a huge decision tha...
63.9K 1.6K 39
With all of SHEILDs files dumped onto the internet, Tony finds out he fathered a child many, many years ago. Pleased to find she had inherited his in...
163K 4.9K 29
You have lived your whole life, knowing who your father is, but he doesn't know about you. One day when your room mate and best friend, Peter Parker...