Verdant Emperor - Villain Izu...

By TheHinokami

What happens to people that don't have quirks in a world full of quirks? What happens to the world when one q... More

Chapter 1: The Divergence
Chapter 2: Finding Shelter & First Steps
Chapter 3: Results & Giran
Chapter 4: Physical Conditioning & New Home & Two New Members
Chapter 5: Verdant Guards & Training
Chapter 6: UA Exam & All Might's Regrets
Chapter 7: Expanding & New Bases
Chapter 8: U.S.J
Chapter 9: Heros & Villains & Anti-Heroes!?
Chapter 10: Sports Festival & Verdant Movements
Chapter 11: Hosu
Chapter 12: Hosu Aftermath
Chapter 13: Verdant Expansion & Advamcenets & Unkown Enemy!?
Chapter 14: Heroes Vs Meta Liberation Army
Chapter 15: Prelude to Summer Break
Chapter 16: Summer Camp
Chapter 18: Shock & The Sealment of Fate
Chapter 19: Saying Goodbye
Chapter 20: Advancing Plans & Growing
Chapter 21: Reactions
Chapter 22: Growth & Overhaul!?
Chapter 23: Save Eri!
Chapter 24: Aftermath of the raid
Chapter 25: Military Line Assualt!
Chapter 26: Battle Aftermath
Chapter 27: Desperation!
Chapter 28: The fall of Aichi
Chapter 29: Conversations
Chapter 30: Intriguing
Chapter 31: Prelude to Meeting
Chapter 32: Meeting Pt. 1
Chapter 33: Meeting Pt. 2
Chapter 34: Large Scale Combat!
Chapter 35: Bloodshed
Chapter 36: UA's Surrender & Effects
Chapter 37: Meeting & Ackowlegements
Chapter 38: The Future Within Reach!
Chapter 39: Japan's Fall!
Chapter 40: The Verdant Emperor Will! [End]

Chapter 17: Kamino Incident

13.6K 455 270
By TheHinokami

3RD POV:

It was time... the battle between All Might and All For One was starting. The Verdant had leaked the location of the League's bar location to the heroes and the heroes already had the location of the initial Nomu factory though they didn't know about the Nomu's at the doctor's location though. Izuku had ordered the raid teams at the doctor's location to wait a bit before breaching for his location until the battle was in full swing since if Izuku guess was right, All For One or the Doctor would need to send Nomu's from the doctor's location or a third location to help the League since the heroes would likely take our the Nomu's at the factor before All For One got involved in the fight. 

As such, it was a waiting game. Izuku had a massive amount of clones made of about 15 advanced teams that would be coming with him. The Verdant Guards would also be coming with Izuku as well since it would be the declaration to the world that they were there and that they weren't going away. Overall, the objectives for the night were as followed;

1. The Doctor's death.

2. Claim all of his research and Nomu's that they could. 

3. Shigaraki & his League's deaths.

4. The capture of All For One or his death.

5. All Might true form is revealed.

There were some more objectives to be completed but the Verdant Guards had talked Izuku out of one of them. That objective was releasing the truth about One For All to the public. They asked Izuku to back off this point for now since they believed it would be valuable information for them to hold onto for a better time since it might just inspire people that there was a person cable of doing the same feats of All Might. Izuku thought about it and agreed with them so they held off on it. There was also a new fact that made the Verdant even stronger. Izuku made a breakthrough and was able to convince Twice to make clones of himself since the clones would be real regardless and if he really wanted to know who was the real one then he just had to make the clones disappear since he had the ability to make them break. As such, they now had clones of Twice who could make clones of the teams and himself on the battlefield which could make the battle change however they want.

As it stood, they were all waiting in the 'hanger' room currently with all the squads that would be going. Everyone else that was in the largest main base was also waiting there to see them off. Now you might be wondering why they were in a hanger? Well, can't have a military without military weapons right!? As such, with some of the money over the past months, Izuku has purchased military-grade aircraft and weapons since he was in full intentions of taking the country over so he needed some way to counter the military itself a bit. Anyway, that besides the point. They were all watching the projection of the heroes moving out and approaching the bar and Nomu factory locations. Toga's clones with the snipers were long in place already waiting for a few hours now and the 6 advanced teams were waiting for the green light as well. The teleportation gate was prepared to be activated which would open roughly a block or two away from the Nomu factory which Izuku believed would be completely clear due to the destruction that he calculated that would happen between the two Titans. As the raid was about to begin, Izuku turned to everyone and had all their comms turned on to their agents out on the field for this operation. All of the other bases were also watching as well and so were the workers at their companies that were completely under their control. Izuku looked at them all and spoke.

"BROTHERS! SISTERS! TODAY IS THE DAY WE MAKE OUR VOICE HEARD IN THE WORLD FOR THE FIRST OFFICIAL TIME. ALL TIMES BEFORE NOW WERE JUST DEMONSTRATIONS OF OUR POWERS TO SPREAD OUR NAME A BIT IN PREPARATION FOR THIS. TODAY THOUGH WE MAKE JAPAN AND THE WORLD KNOW THAT WE ARE HERE! WHEN I TOOK OVER THE SECTIONS OF THE UNDERWORLD THAT YOU ALL USED TO BELONG TO, I PUT MY FOOT DOWN ON CRIMES AND ENDED IT ALL. PEOPLE THOUGHT I WAS CRAZY! HE WAS GOING TO RUN A ORGANIZATION WITH ZERO CRIME!? YET HERE WE STAND A FULLY SELF-SUFFICIENT ORGANIZATION WITH NO PETTY CRIMES, NO DRUG CRIMES, NO MURDERING OF RANDOM CIVLLAINS! WE ARE THE VERDANT AND I WANTED US TO BE CLEAN OF OUR HANDS IN THE CRIMES! TO SET A EXAMPLE THAT IT WAS SOCIETY AND THE GOVERNMENT THAT PUSHED MOST VILLAINS TO THAT POINT. THAT NO ONE IS BORN EVIL BUT BECOMES IT WHEN THEY ARE PUSHED TO FAR! WHEN THEY ARE LEFT WITH NO OTHER OPTIONS! THAT THIS SOCIETY THAT LAWS ON DISCRIMINATION AGAINST QUIRKLESS PEOPLE LIKE MYSELF HASN'T CHANGED FOR 200 YEARS! THAT THIS SOCIETY THAT ALLOWS DISCRIMINATION AGAINST THOSE WITH THE SO-CALLED WEAK OR VILLAINOUS QUIRKS IS WRONG! THAT IT MUST CHANGE! 

SO I SAY THIS! HEAR MY WORDS, HEAR MY WILL, FOR I AM THE VERDANT EMPEROR AND THE TIME OF THE HEROES IS OVER!" Izuku yelled at the top of his lungs and breathed in heavily when he was done as he looked at everyone. They were all wide-eyed and silent before it broke. Everyone was cheering and chanting. "VERDANT! VERDANT! VERDANT!" they changed as it was time for the Verdant to rise to power over Japan. Soon, Izuku turned his head and saw the raid on the League was in full swing. Currently, Shigaraiki was in custody but Izuku doubted that would stay like that. He ordered the bug user to place a bug on each of them and ensure they went wherever they went. Just right after the bug control did it, the League got teleported taking the bugs with them! Everyone was confused about where they went until the projection switched to the Nomu Factory and they saw the League with All For One.

All For One had wiped out the heroes for the most part at the location and had decimated several block's worths of buildings. The Verdant team looked and saw the absolute destruction via the bugs that were planted in the area. Some got killed so the bug user had more move into the area to ensure they had full coverage. Izuku had the communications department activate the satellite over the area as well so they had another source. They had taken control of all of the Meta Liberation Army satellites when they got defeated.  They soon could see All For One just floating ther ein front of the downed heroes.

Only a few heroes were still standing like Endeavor but most of the others were just defeated. All For One then spoke. "I must hand it to you Best Jeanist. You were able to pull a lot of them out of the way just in time but they still suffered a lot of damage. If they stayed, they would all be dead like the others that got caught in the blast." All For One stated. Best Jeanist tried to fight with Endeavor but All For One easily handles them and wipes them out without effort. Endeavor was in disbelief at the power of the villain in front of him as he tried to stand once again but was too injured to do anything. He could barely get his quirk to come on due to how badly injured and exhausted he was from living through those hits.

Izuku checked in with the Toga clones and they were all alive and fine. Izuku had placed them far enough to not get hit in the destruction. As such, they still had every angle covered and unless All For One hid underground he was going to be screwed when it was time. Izuku saw at the other locations that new Nomu's had appeared. At that moment he ordered the raid team to the doctor's location to get moving and to ensure he died. They also had some bugs at their location that went in beforehand and had grabbed on to him to ensure that if he escaped that they could track him down. They had coverage after all of the entire countries since they had clones of the bug user everywhere in multiple locations across the country in secured safe houses being guarded. As such, unless the doctor escaped to another country, he was trapped. 

Now back to the main event! As All Might had left the bar location, All For One used a quirk to forcibly open Kurogiri's quirk to create a warp gate to a new location. 'Good thing we have bugs on them.' Izuku thought. He turned around. "I WANT THEIR NEW LOCATION AND I WANT 10 ADVANCED TEAMS GOING AFTER THEM! LETHAL FORCE IS AUTHORIZED BUT I WOULD RATHER THEM CAPTURED SO THEY CAN BE TURNED OVER TO THE POLICE!" Izuku called out and 10 different advanced teams gather up their equipment and were prepared to leave. The teleportation user was prepared to open a gate and the clone of the bug user was watching the League carefully and waiting for their trip via the portal. Soon though All Might arrived on site just as the League went through the warp gate.

As we look around on the battlefield, we can see All Might noticing their escape but he couldn't do anything about it due to All For One being in the way. "Hello, All Might! Here to kill me again!?" All For One asked. Soon both of the Titans got into a large fight and were going head to head as they clashed causing only more destruction. However, during the fight, Gran Torino got summoned right before All Might tried to land an attack causing him damage. Soon the two titans were arguing and All Might got pissed off and quickly landed a blow breaking All For One's helmet which exposed his scarred face and the fact that he lacked eyes.

"GET THE PORTAL READY! ALL MIGHT HAS HIT HIS LIMIT AND WE WILL BE GETTING INVOLVED!" Izuku shouted. The gate based on projections will appear behind some rubble which will be perfect since they won't know how they suddenly appeared. As such, after a few minutes, the portal was open and Izuku, his guards, and the 15 Advanced squads that would be coming with him all went through the portal and appeared behind the rubble, and waited for the perfect chance to make their appearance and it made its appearance right then and there as All For One powered up a large attack and All Might was forced to block it due to the fact that civilians were in the path behind him. He either dodged and allowed them all to die or he stayed and took it on.

All Might choose to take it head-on and blocked it. However, this cost All Might his form which revealed it to the world. As All For One revealed the truth of Shigaraki being All Might's master grandson, everyone was wondering if this was it and it was at that precise moment before people could try to chant or anything that the Verdant struck! The Toga clones all took their shots and the bangs went a few seconds later but it was too late for All For One to do anything even with his quirks since the bullets came too fast and from multiple driections. He blocked two of the six shots but all of the other shots landed and injected him with the drugs. Everyone was confused and shocked. All Might himself was confused until they all heard a slow clap that came from the side. The cameras turned to the sound and they all saw it. A massive group of people in green.

The reporters soon spoke, "It's... it's Verdant! It's the group that has been known to appear during some of the recent crises and help people out! IT'S THE VERDANT!" stated the reporter which happened to be one owned by Izuku. This reporter was also the one with the main footage since only their helicopter was in the air at that moment recording everything so all of the other news outlets were going via their feed since their helicopters were still on route. "It seems Verdant is here to save the day!" the reporter stated. Soon this caused everyone to be cheering the Verdant name and the heroes were tense at this. Even All Might didn't know what to think. He thought the Verdant Group was going to their deaths against All For One until he noticed... he noticed All For One on the ground.

As people watched as the large group of Verdant members moved closer to All For One, they could hear the main person speak. "Having trouble All For One? Of course, that is a silly question since that drug was made to counter you and cause you problems with your multiple quirks. I bet your body feels in horrible pain right now. Bring him to me." Izuku said behind his mask as a chair was pulled out of marble from Mr. Compress. Izuku just sat down and everyone was shocked at his calmness. Soon several clones of one of the advanced team dragged All For One before Izuku and everyone was shocked. This was the man that just went blow for blow and overpowered All Might yet he was helpless before the Verdant and the news reported it as such! 

All Might walked a bit towards them in shock as he couldn't believe this. "To think the heroes have fallen so low... the Symbol of Peace couldn't defeat you and so much damage was caused between the two battles you both had. It's quite pathetic after all... it only took one bullet from us to bring you to an end All For One and yet the all-mighty Symbol of Peace couldn't do it and had to cause so much destruction in his fight with you..." Izuku stated as he shook his head. This had everyone questioning... were the heroes really that ineffective. 

Then, more Verdant members appeared. This didn't shock anyone but what they brought with them did shock them! It was the members of the League of Villains! Everyone was stunned! The heroes had let them escape but the Verdant already captured them all! All For One was shocked as well and even though he was having trouble breathing due to the lack of his quirks that were slowly killing him now, he looked up and asked how they defeated them so quickly. Everyone wanted to know as well. Izuku just laughed. "It honestly wasn't that hard... I just planned around for different situations and made sure I had enough power to take you out in one go. You are a terrifying man that has lived for 200 years after all. I wasn't going to strike until I knew I could land the ending blow. Too bad that your successor resited my men... he died for it though the other members of the League gave up. Also! If you are wondering about escaping later from prison then you are wrong since I already took care of the doctor who created those Nomu creatures by the way. Did you honestly think I wouldn't find him?" Izuku stated with a joyful tone and All For One was shocked... his plans were destroyed in a simple attack.  'Even with my old bodyguard... he won't move unless called for which will be impossible now...' All For One thought. All For One knew he was done for. "I surrender." All For One stated. This made everyone shocked and cheer. They were all chanting the Verdant name and entire Japan was cheering their name. 

Soon police carefully came over and took All For One and the League away and were very careful not to set the Verdant members off. Heroes were all down on the battlefield as some Verdant Members had long helped clear the rest of the civilians that could be easily found out. Endeavor himself was glaring at Izuku and All Might was nearby as well. A camera crew that was owned by Izuku got close as well. The world was watching at the Verdant and Heroes soon on separate sides. Everyone was tense and waiting for something to happen. Even the students and teachers back at the dorms were tense as they watched. 

"Now... you might be wondering what is next!? The symbol of peace is done and has to retire now after all. That means Endeavor will become the next number one hero right?" Izuku stated and people everywhere just nodded their heads and even the heroes and people on site nodded their heads. Endeavor had a smirk on his face until he heard the next words. "Well, not so fast! You see there is a huge problem that the Verdant is intended to resolve. You see... it's the Verdant belief that it's time for this society that is run by the heroes to come to an end. As such, this is the Verdant's official declaration of war against the heroes and the government of Japan!" Izuku said as he stood up with his arms out wide. EVERYONE WAS SHOCKED AT HIS WORDS! This made all of the heroes on site tense and get into combat positions. All Might tried to defuse the situation and stepped between them. 

"Calm down... surely we can end this without conflict! Why must you war us!" All Might pleaded. He was scared... the heroes were in no shape to take on a massive war and he felt... he felt he knew this individual in front of him from somewhere but he couldn't place them. "Why you ask? Simple... this current society is corrupted! This society pushes people to become villains! This society allows blatant discrimination against those with the so-called weak quirks, villainous quirks, or those that have no quirks what so ever! This society is run by corrupted heroes and officials! That is why! Can you honestly tell me All Might that this society doesn't deserve to be redone with new leadership? It's had 200 years to correct the issues but it hasn't done it! Instead, it allows people like Endeavor to profit from it and rise to the top! Now he will be the number one hero and lead the society or have you be blinded by the fame and glory of being at the top for so long All Might that you don't see the issues that you clearly overlooked?" Izuku asked All Might and he was shocked. He didn't know what to say. Endeavor though spoke up. "There are no issues. It's villain scum like you that cause the problems!" Endeavor stated and Izuku just laughed at this. "It's people like us that causes the problems you say? We were born from actions that people like you caused! It's time to start the show!" Izuku said and at that one of his guards removed his mask for everyone to see his face. 

"Hello, Endeavor. Remember me?" Dabi asked and Endeavor said he had no idea who he was. Then Dabi took water and washed his hair out. He had let the dye from before clear out and only covered in a light material that could wash out. Endeavor went pale and everyone noticed his shock. "Remember me now father!?" Dabi stated. "Verdant Guard Dabi also known as Toya Todoroki the firstborn of Endeavor who attempted to kill Toya Todoroki off years ago after years of abuse from his father. Endeavor went on to abuse his wife and the other children more importantly his youngest son Shoto Todorki. THIS IS THE MAN THAT YOU HAVE AS THE CURRENT NUMBER TWO! THIS IS THE MAN YOU HAVE BECOMING THE NUMBER ONE! AN ABUSER, A MURDER! A MAN FULL OF SIN THAT CREATES VILLAINS EVERY SINGEL DAY HE IS ALIVE DUE TO HIS LACK OF CARE! HE  CAUSES MORE DAMAGE AND CRIME THEN HE FIXES! THIS IS YOUR HEROES JAPAN!" Izuku stated as the news feeds got hacked with information about Endeavor and then it went on to show things about other heroes and their crimes. Everyone was stunned and disgusted. 

"Look at the information on your screens. It shows countless heroes whose crimes get covered up by the hero commission since they want to keep power. The government knows about these crimes yet they do nothing! Why!? Because without villains there is no hero system! There is no money coming into them! No child soldiers that they can use as they see fit! Yes, child soldiers like the number three hero Hawks who the hero commission bought at a young age and forced into a training program where they keep him on a leash to this day!" Izuku said as more information appeared on their screens. All Might only got paler and paler at all of the information he saw. 'Have I been so blind to ignore all of this... are we truly just causing more issues than we are fixing!?' All Might thought. He then felt he knew the boy in front of him more than he realized but he still couldn't place it. 

"Let's also look back at the raid on the Meta Liberation Army where my forces had to help the heroes out! Did you all know that the government purposely limited the number of heroes and resources that Principal Nezu of UA had!? They wanted it to fail! They wanted them to fail because some of the people in the hero commission and government have ties to the Meta Liberation Army! The current government itself is one being controlled in the shadows already and is running on ideals that those born without an extremely powerful quirk don't deserver rights! That means if you even have a minor quirk that just bends your fingers to changes your eye color, the government believes you don't deserve your rights since they are nothing more than puppets!" Izuku said as more information appeared about the president of the commission who had ties to the Meta Liberation Army and some high-level officials in the government did as well. 

Everyone around Japan was in an uproar! Even nearby you could hear the chanting of Verdant going off as Izuku had placed clones of Toga in different disguises of their members around to start chanting which only caught on as more information was exposed. All Might and the heroes near him could hear the chanting and they got even tenser. This was not looking good at all for the heroes. Izuku only kept talking as he laid out what his group wanted to aim for. "I envision a society that it doesn't matter what quirk you have! If you are capable of doing the job then you should be considered for it! If you want to go to school you shouldn't have to be in fear for your life! It's time for Japan to move away from the hero system! it's time for new leadership in our government! SO THOSE THAT ARE WILLING TO RISE UP! TAKE TO THE STREETS AND DEMAND THE HEROES AND GOVERNMENT TO SURRENDER BECAUSE THIS IS THE VERDANT DECLARATION OF WAR! WE WILL NOT STOP UNTIL WE ARE ALL DEAD OR ARRESTED! WE WILL NOT STOP UNTIL WE BRING THE CHANGE THAT THE GOVERNMENT AND SOCIETY have FAILED TO DO FOR THE PAST 200 YEARS! I AM THE VERDANT EMPEROR AND THE TIME OF THE HEROES IS OVER!" Izuku yelled out at the camera. The cheering and chanting only got louder in the area around and everyone viewing could hear it since it was so loud. 

Endeavor though believed that if the leader was taken out it would end all of this so he launched at Izuku and everyone yelled for him to stop but it was too late. Endeavor got close to Izuku and was prepared to burn him alive. However, Dabi got in front of him and grabbed Endeavors hand, and just lit his quirk up as the other guards moved Izuku back away from the fight. Within a few moments Endeavor was overpowered. The support gear that Izuku made for Dabi was too strong and allowed him to go too far higher temperatures than Endeavor could withstand and his body was burned heavily. He was still alive but barely. Dabi tossed him back to the heroes and left him alive. "Father... I won't kill you. Killing you means that you don't get to watch as my leader and I tear down your legacy. Tear down everything you wanted to achieve! I can also free the family and you will be left alone to rot!" Dabi said with venom in his voice. Other heroes pulled Endeavor away and got him out of there. Everyone was in shock that the number two even though most were disgusted with him were still shocked! He got defeated so easily! This was just another display of the Verdant power. 

Izuku moved a bit forward and asked Dabi if he was okay which he nodded. All Might moved forward and some were afraid for his safety. Even though the Verdant group was supported right now due to defeating All For One and exposing all the crimes, All Might was still loved and them killing him would turn everyone against them. "Please... Verdant Emperor. There must be some way to end this peacefully..." All Might asked and everyone listened in to their talk. Izuku looked at him. "Peacefully... you still live up to the name of the Symbol of Peace even now that you have run out of power All Might. Though I wonder, how could this end peacefully? The government is corrupted and it needs to change. The hero system is corrupted and it needs to change as well. How do we peaceful end something with such corrupted systems in place All Might?" Izuku asked All Might and he was silent. "I don't know... however, there has to be some way that a less bloody path exists." All Might asked. Izuku thought about it and was silent. "You know All Might. You might be one of the few that could have a chance to break my will on this but I can't stop. Not now All Might." Izuku said as he removed his mask revealing his face. All Might's eyes widened in shock. He remembered this boy in front of him. "No.... please... I am sorry!" All Might stated and everyone was in shock. What was All Might sorry for!? 

Izuku walked up to All Might and everyone tensed. Izuku though shocked them all by hugging him. All Might's arms went around Izuku and hugged him and he only apologized again and again. "Please... I am sorry!" All Might stated. "It's alright All Might. I long forgave you. However, I can't stop. Many people go without justice, too many people are vilified for stupid reasons. To many people are failed by the current corrupted government and soceity. It's time for it to change." Izuku stated as he pulled away and looked at All Might with a bright smile. All Might was broken down in tears as he kneeled at Izuku and gripped onto him. "I destroyed you... I turned you into this..." All Might stated. Everyone was wondering what happened between them. Izuku shook his head. "You were only the straw that broke the camel's back. You were not the one that destroyed me. That goes to another person and the ones that helped him every single day of my life. That goes to society that looked down on me for being quirkless and tried to beat the life out of me every single day. This society treats quirkless people as a disease when it's not. I was able to gather a large army of people and reform them. I stopped them from committing crimes and harming people within a year yet the government and society couldn't do it in 200 years. The time of heroes is over All Might." Izuku said as he pulled All Might to his feet and hugged him one more time before returning to his side.

"All Might, either the heroes and the government surrenders so that new leadership can take over to lead this country to far more peaceful times or they will be forced out through blood. We don't plan to go out silently. I hope they will surrender but we both know they won't." Izuku stated and everyone was watching was silent. This was the start of a war and it was going to be bloody. Everyone knew the government wouldn't hand power over easily. Izuku then turned to the cameras and spoke. "People of Japan. I implore you, look at the current operations of this government and how society treats others. Is it really worth defending or is it time for a new government to come into control and lead it? Verdant will not be silent anymore and we will bring about the changes needed. Once we take control, we will change the laws to better serve the people. To better protect them. To bring an end to the heroes and bring criminal and law enforcement back to the police jurisdiction with better-equiped police and better-trained police to handled quirk conflicts. Heroes have become only an entertainment industry with very few true heroes like All Might! Instead, we have people who are in it for fame and for money! People should not be incentivized to save! It's a responsibility that needs to return to the police, to the firefighters, to the EMTs! It's time for a change! SO RIGHT UP JAPAN AND HELP US! JOIN US! WE ARE VERDANT AND WE ARE NOT GOING AWAY!" Izuku stated in the camera before walking away from them and looking at All Might.

The cameras kept rolling even those the hero commission and government were trying to get them to stop. Izuku spoke to All Might one more time before leaving. "All Might, tell Principal Nezu and the other heroes schools to build dorms and turn into boarding schools. I will consider the schools as neutral grounds and will not authorize my men to attack them unless the hero schools are directly laughing operations from them or abusing the neutral grounds. Anyone without a provisional hero license will be safe unless they get involved in the fights. Those with provisional licenses and hero licenses will be open to attack when they are off-campus or doing hero work. Do you understand?" Izuku asked All Might and he nodded his head. "I'll inform the schools of this and thank you for not targeting the schools." All Might stated. Everyone heard this and was shocked at the offer that the Verdant Emperor had just given All Might and the hero schools. Soon, Iuzku and the Verdant group left through the rumble, and the heroes didn't try to stop them. They still had to clear the rubble for anyone else that was hidden. This was the declaration of war that would go down in history!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.4K 5.2K 36
"I'll be taking back what's rightfully mine, Katsuki." "W-what...? How?! You're supposed to be!-" "Silence." In a world of royal power, not being str...
89.5K 4.1K 65
SECOND BOOK OF THE SINS OF THE FATHER. - Izuku Midoriya had always been interested in Quirks. He loved studying them and discussing them with his...
16.3K 398 22
The world of Heroes betrayed Izuku Midoriya at a very young age, around himself everyone gained powerful abilities called quirks. But he for some rea...
176K 9.6K 42
Fate can be very cruel. That was something Izuku knew far too well. Thanks to his wits, his mother sold him off to be a pawn to her one and only love...