BED... NOW! (BoyxBoy)

Από CaptainCaspar

Life in New York as we know it. Its always a battlefield with full of opportunities and hot guys. The young n... Περισσότερα

The New Beginning
Lucky Day After All
Does He Even Smile?
You Have A Roommate?
We're On A Date.
That's A Bad Thing
Is That Your Faggot Friend?
Wicked Way With You
Give Up On Me
Money Is No Subject
I'm Still Your First Love
Let's Not Fight Again Okay?
Not The Bad Guy
This Is Not Your Story
I Ruined You
Stay The Night
Wicked Way With Me
He Reminded Me Of Me
My 100th I Love You
The Proposal
We Have To Talk About Something
Author's Note/Trivia/Facts
We Might Be Dead By Tomorrow

Make The Most Of It

8.7K 290 14
Από CaptainCaspar

 Another long time no see. WEHEY! Sorry for a short chappie, it's not yet done but I have to upload it since I don't want to leave you guys hanging in the air.

_________________________

[Adrian's P.O.V]

                          I saw the look on the doctor's eyes. It is not a good sign. I gulped and looked at Josh. His eyes are all squinted. I sighed and forced a smile. I know what that sentence meant. I know what will the doctor say. I know what will happen. I am completely aware of my body and my senses. My heart and my mind. But here I am, forcing a smile in front of Josh because I don't want to ruin this perfect moment.

                          I am already engaged with the most wonderful man in the whole universe and there is nothing that can stop us. Even if it means that I have to lie to myself, I'll take it. Just to make the both of us happy. 

                          Besides, I already planned everything out.

                          That is... if I really die.

                          I looked at Josh and grabbed his hand, our fingers interlocking to each other, feeling each other's warmth. As we follow the doctor to his office, it seems as if my heart fails to beat every single step I take. I know this is not good but this is just the side-effects of being too much nervous. I have nothing to be nervous about. Because I know this is coming.

                          I know. 

                          I forced myself to still smile at Josh. I know it is not a very convincing smile but it'll do. He smiled back at me, a sign of reassurance that everything will be alright. 

                          When we're in front of the doctor's office, I stopped. 

                          "What's wrong?" Josh said with his worried expression.

                          "I think it's best if you should stay here outside." 

                          It took a second for him to realize what I have just said then quickly gave me a skeptical look. "Adrian, I'm not a moron. I, too, know what's coming up. But we have to accept it and face it together either way alright?"

                          "What is coming up Josh?" I asked him, but it's more like asking myself. What is really coming up Adrian? What will the doctor say? How can you know if it's bad or not? How can you say that it's about your life?

                          "Don't make me say it... Please." Josh said, looking down. I've never seen him so weak. I grabbed his face and gave him a kiss. 

                          "Please don't cry if it's because you think I'm.. you know... going to di-"

                          "No you're not." He sharply cutted me off. A little hint of anger was in his voice. I understand his situation. It's hard for him so I just let him do what he wants and we went inside the doctor's office. 

[Chad's P.O.V]

                        "Adrian doesn't come here too often now." I said to Christine, we're in our small apartment. Ever since him and Josh have been together, he never came back. I gladly took it as a favor because I also had a hard time moving on from Adrian. But it's cool. I found out that I'm bisexual then saw Christine. It was all cool now. 

                        "He has a lot of Captain America comics." Christine giggled.

                        "Yea. If he sees you touching that, it'll be the end of you." I said looking at the shelf beside our bed. "So... what was it like?" I asked impulsively. 

                        "Like what?"

                        "To be with Josh?"

                        "It was nice... but he's not the man that I am looking for. He's too controlled and nice and smart that it's too much for me. I had to break up with him because I'm not as mature as he is. Then there's this forced marriage and everything and it's all a big blur. Good thing my parents are cool with the Rogers. Well my brothers too. But Tuck and Josh... I think they're fine now." 

                        "Where's Tuck?" I asked.

                        "He's in London. He's loving his life in the rain." 

                        'Why did you choose me?"

                        "Because you're not afraid to have no one to hold on to." Christine smiled at me. She continued. "You're a DJ, a photographer, a musician. You can do whatever you want. You don't care about monthly income or regular job days. You just do what you like. And it's actually a big sacrifice. You have to sacrifice your future for the present. You're living your life already." She said. I gave her a kiss. 

                        "I appreciate that a lot. I think Adrian too, is perfect with Josh." I nodded. 

                        Out of nowhere, a spider jumped towards Christine and she freaked the hell out! Causing the comic that she's holding fly towards the ceiling. Geez! This apartment and it's spiders. I remember when Adrian also got scared of spiders. I practically chased him all over the apartment because he's too cute. I grabbed the small spider on my palm and threw it away. I laughed at panting Christine who quickly composed herself to calm down. 

                        "Not funny!" She smacked me in the face. A piece of envolope fell on top of us. I looked up and saw a small crack in the cieling from Chrstine's impulsiveness. 

                        "What is that?" I grabbed a high chair and see what's in the ceiling. I punched the crack that Christine caused and a big mail bag fell across the ceiling. Christine gasped and quickly avoided the falling bag. My eyes widened. "Are we on a horror movie now?" I asked, half laughing, half amused. 

                        Christine opened the bag and tons of mail fell across the floor. "Hold up! There's a note." Christine said, grabbing the piece of paper. 

                        "Dear Chad, please mail these letters to him on an exact date. The dates were already indicated on the envelope. Don't open it. I have these plans and you have to help me. Here are the things that you need to do. Please follow and don't eff this up. Thanks. Love you. Bye. XOXO" 

                        "I don't understand." My eyebrows creased. 

[Adrian's P.O.V]

                        "Am I going to die?" I said going straight to the point. I couldn't help it. I feel shakey and panicky and I hate it. My hands were trembling and my legs are feeling prickly. It doesn't feel right. I can never be nervous in my entire life. I thought I was ready for this. Guess I'm not. 

                       The doctor seemed surprised by my sudden outburst. Or maybe he was just surprised that I am being honest. "Please tell me now, quickly, the quicker the less it hurts. Right?" I said panting. My visions are starting to darken and all I can see now is Josh's emerald eyes piercing through my head. I thought I was ready. I thought I won't get surprised but when you're out there, you can't predict anything that might happen to you.

                       The doctor nodded. And that's all I need to know. "When?" 

                       "It's not yet specified but know this, Adrian, everyone's probably going to die soon, but  we don't know when, it could be right after this minute or tomorrow or maybe when we're casually eating dinner, that's how complex it is. So your question 'Are you going to die' is not specific enough. Adrian, I don't want you depress on these kind of situations. You're getting married and you're actually walking close to the bright future that you've always wanted. I want you to be optimistic about it, there's hope. There's prevention. There's spark."

                       "Then why does it feel like I'm just hanging on this thin thread?"

                       "That thin thread is your hope, Adrian, make the most of it." The doctor said. "Josh, I want you to make sure that Adrian is mentally and psychologically positive at all cause. If you want him to live longer you have to keep him happy and healthy. His depressive state is not really causing him good. It's part of the treatment. Don't put him in too much stress." Josh nodded and looks at me. "Adrian... You're not going to die yet." The doctor re-assured. 

                       "That's good." Josh commented.

                       "But the reason why I called you is because you're close. Were you depressed lately? Did you not take your anti-depressant pill?"

                       "I forgot."

                       "Please don't. Because it's not healthy for your body."

                       "I'm sorry."

                      "It's my fault actually." Josh said. "I'm the one who should apologize." 

                       I smiled. Knowing that I'm not going to die yet. Josh smiled when he saw me smiled then without a warning a thought escaped my mouth. "Josh, I want to get married soon." 

_____________

[A/N:]

                       I don't know but this is actually one of the saddest chapter that I have ever written, it's not sad for you but I can already see what path I'll take but I'm taking it to an extent. This book is almost finish.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

Eli Από Jo barnett

Μεταφυσικές

117K 6.5K 44
Eli sold his soul to the devil to save his family and his village. He asked for fertile lands with clean water. The devil granted him that but it all...
31.4K 1K 43
Kai Summers is a Afro-Caribbean born immigrant to the US. Kai is humble and one of the sweetest persons you will ever meet although his living situat...
149K 3K 19
PLEASE GOD THIS STORY SUCKS ASS SO DONT READ IT IF YOU TREASURE YOUR SANITY THX Oliver, (16) has been a black sheep. His seven brothers seem to grasp...
2.7K 75 36
Austin is a fragile boy. Or that's what he would like you to think. Running from his past is all he knows how to do. He thought he was safe. But the...