7 Minutes in Heaven || The Bo...

By TaekookieandCam

Jacob has a party and lots of people invite their friends, at first it was going smoothly until everyone star... More

^1^
^2^
^3^
^4^
*^5^*
*^6^*
^7^
^8^
^9^
^10^
^11^
^12^
*^13^*
^14^
^15^
^16^
*^17^*
^18^
^19^
*^20^*
^21^
^22^
^23^
^24^
^25^
^26^
*^27^*
^28^
*^29^*
^30^
^31^
*^32^*
^33^
^34^
^35^
^37^
^38^
^39^
^40^
^41^
^42^
^43^
^44^
^45^

^36^

1K 37 96
By TaekookieandCam

~One day later~

FatherSang
Where are you?
You can not talk to this contact anymore

Baecob
Hey, man...
We're all super worried about you
You can not talk to this contact anymore

~Three days later~

OldNew
Yah! Pick up!
All are calls are going to voice mail
What's going on with you?!
You can not talk to this contact anymore

AWall
I know we don't know each other that well...
But I'll alway be here if you need someone
You can not talk to this contact anymore

Ericbby
Please, I'm sorry!
You can not talk to this contact anymore

~A week later~

Ericbby
You have to come back!
Everyone's so worried and-
I don't know what to do with out you, please!
You can not talk to this contact anymore

Giraffe
This isn't funny anymore,
Stop messing around with people's feelings
Come back

Juydaddy
I'm not the one playing with people's feelings though |
I'm not the one playing with peo |
I'm not the one |
I'm not |

Block Giraffe from contacts?
Yes or No

Giraffe
Come back
You can not talk to this contact anymore

JaeHyun
THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!
You can not talk to this contact anymore

JaeHyun
You're terrible, I wish I never met you!
You ruined Eric and I swear if I see you
I'll ruin you next
You can not talk to this contact anymore

Ericbby
Juyeon... answer
You can not talk to this contact anymore

Ericbby
I'm sorry, I'm so sorry!
I should have never done it, especially with Sunwoo
Please at least say something!
Read

●●●

Pov - Juyeon

It's so cold... the dark surrounded my body as the blankets did nothing to help. My head feeling like it's spliting open as I look at all the blocked messages that were coming through.

Ever single day new ones would over flow, but still I never unblocked or responded to them. Hearing many times that they have gone to my house, but of course met with no one in the now vacant area.

Mark quietly walked into the room with a warm soup in his hands. Setting it down on the desk before switching the wet wash clothe off my forehead for a new one. Some how over the time I had left, I had gotten a cold. Making me stay in bed and do absolutely nothing.

Thanks to doing nothing, all I could think about was Eric, the last message he had sent me, hurt like heck. The simple words of, "I should have never done it, especially with Sunwoo".

I knew I had a reason to hate them always being out with each other. Any time I would ask Eric to just eat dinner with me, no, he had already made plans with the other. I had also heard complains of this happening from Changmin, it didn't get better, but worse with time.

Maybe it was because of the new deal we had made. I thought he needed space from us doing anything, I didn't want to mess up again, but here I am...

Being spoon feed soup by my high school best friend.

He blew on the red liquid everytime, worring about it burning me, even if I could barely feel it. Some of it dripping from my chin from time to time making Mark laugh and call me a messy eater.

Soon the food was finished and I was reaching for my phone again as I heard the notification for a new message coming on. But a quick hand stopped my movements.

"No, every time you go on that stupid machine, you get worse. I'm not letting my friend kill himself, because of some guy!" He pocketed my phone making me whine out, but I understood what he ment.

"Fine... but"

"But you want cuddles and brownies" he finished the line while chuckling lightly. "Jinyoung! Can you make brownies?"

Soon a tall slender figure walked into the room eyeing his boyfriend in the sheets snuggling another man. Mark noticing the glare and saying the obvious thing of, 'he's sick and needs human touch!'.

The man just sighed and nodded before going to make his famous warm-gooey double chocolate chip brownies.

"Thank you for being here for me... I'm sorry if I'm being a pain" I spoke with a whisper as my voice was still pretty raspy sounding.

Mark just shook his head and made me lean my body onto his. "I'll always be here, bro. Besides, I know what happened is super tough and you really just need someone to comfort you. Think of Jinyoung and me as... your emotional support buddies!"

He smiled brightly making me look away, but smile small at him anyways. "My emotional support buddy is Chan. He just wasn't available at the moment..."

A dramatic gasp escaped him as I looked at his shocked expression. To be honest I thought he knew that by now, guess not. "What am I? Your second choice!?"

"No... your more like... the.. fifth"

"The heck, Juyeon! Who's ahead of me?!"

I slipped my hand out of the blanket starting to name off the people with my fingers. Saying the names one by one, "Chan, Namjoon, DK, Hongjoong, and Bambam"

"You did not put Bambam ahead of me!" He screeched making my hands fly up to my ears to stop the sound. "Also, that makes me number six, not fifth... you liar!"

Rolling my eyes I grabbed for the remote on the night stand and proceeded to lay my head on his shoulder. He pushed me off so for pay back I coughed dramatically on his shoulder. He yelled and quicky jumped off the bed rolling onto the ground.

His dog soon running in and licking his face.

●●●

Pov - Sunwoo

"Changmin, can we talk?"

I was scared, so scared. I had heard from Eric that he had told Juyeon the truth. That me and him both cheated on are boyfriend's with each other. It was wrong! It was sooo wrong!

But I can't wake up with my precious little pup in my arms with this aweful secret eating me up inside... I had to tell him, no matter what.

Changmin paused the TV as he started to pet Sun's head, shifting the fur around his fingers. A smile showed up on my face as I looked at how gentle and amazing he was. He was way too amazing for me to be with him.

My mind kept egging me on, but my mouth wouldn't open, even when he asked me if I was okay. I wasn't!

I didn't want to look weak infront of him, especially with such a huge topic, but I couldn't help the few tears that flowed out. Changmin looked super worried now as he sat Sun onto the floor and crawled over to me.

Grabbing my face into his hands so I would look at him. His face only showing how concerned he was for me, and that hurt so much more. "What's going on? Is it because of Juyeon?"

He wasn't wrong, so I nodded my head a little bit. His arms wrapped around my neck securely. Holding me so tight, I could never slip from his embrace. A sudden kiss to my forehead made me push him away a little, as a pout moved onto his lips.

"I... I- I slept with Eric!"

The words came out quickly as my eyes clenched shut. I don't want to see his reaction, I couldn't. His joyful eye's breaking into peices, how was I suppose to take something like that?

But that wasn't what Changmin had done, instead he sighed. Sitting up onto the couch he side eyed me, as I finally opened my eyes to see him softly smiling at me. His hands on his knees playing with the rips of his jeans.

"Did you like it?" He asked after a couple seconds of silence.

A sad chuckle came out of my throat as I looked at him. "No"

He nodded while biting his bottom lip looking down at the ground. Watching Sun try to crawl up his lap once again. "Can you explain to me what happened? And then we can handle whatever this relationship is after" he spoke calmly, not showing any emotion.

It hurt seeing him like this.

"We went out to a bar and we had a couple drinks" I frowned as I remembered bits and peices of the night. "I made a bet with him, but I can't rem-"

"So what your trying to say is that you slept with him while drunk?"

I just nodded stopping whatever I was trying to explain. Not trying to make it worse.

"Do you remember what you did with him?"

"No, I just know that I woke up next to him... naked"

There was awkward silence as I let him process the information I had just told him. We're we going to be over like that? I could certainly imagine it, but he still never spoke. He quietly stood up from his spot and made his way to the kitchen.

Grabbing a sharp knife and something out of the fridge. Before I could get anymore terrified from what might be happening he started talking again, "Do you want pork or chicken tonight?"

Confused, I stood up and looked at him. "Changmin... we still need to talk about-"

"Pork or chicken?"

Gulping as he raised the knife slightly off the cutting board before he sliced harshly against the green onions, he had taken out. "C-chicken, please"

I tried to get him to talk about it again after dinner. He laid silently on the bed, facing away from me. Too scared to hold him I did the same, "Changmin.... what are we?"

He chuckled a bit before responding, "You're my boyfriend, duh!" it sounded like the most obvious thing in the world, but I couldn't believe it.

How could he just forgive me so easily? How could he take what I was saying so lightly?

As if he read my mind he turned around making me feel the shift. So I did the same finally looking at him as he smiled brightly at me. A kiss placed against my lips, still leaving me confused.

"Sunwoo, think about it. You were drunk and you don't even remember a thing about it! I know how you are when your drunk, I know that isn't an excuse for what you did, but I shouldn't fight about it with you. It'll leave us nowhere... Again you were drunk and you felt nothing. That says all I need to know"

With the sentence he placed another lingering kiss onto my lips making me kiss back. His body rolling on top of mine as he held my face with his hands, warmth flooding through my body at his touch.

But all the understanding and forgiving had gotten me emotional as he moved his mouth against mine. Changmin pulled away as soon as he felt tears escape my eyes, "I'm sorry- did I do something wrong?"

I shook my head while my hands flew up to my face, covering all the crying and trying desperately to wipe it all away. "H-how did I get someone so amazing as you?"

The guilt of doing anything with the younger suddenly releasing as I had finally told my boyfriend about it. Everything washing away as he was still in my arms and not leaving me like what happened with the other two.

"Hehe, you're funny" he laughed and gave me Eskimo kisses before cuddling more into my body.

●●●

Giraffe
Can you meet me at *******
I know the truth

Juydaddy
Yeah, I'll be there soon

●●●
Double update, because I got a litttleee excited with the story

Also, if you guys didn't know the main ships in this story are
Juyeon x Eric
Sunwoo x Changmin

Sometimes...
Sangyeon x Hyunjae

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.4K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...
91K 3.1K 52
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
473K 14.4K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
760K 28.1K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...