The Guy She Never Knew She Wa...

Lottie_Cnozy tarafından

Charlotte Ruiz was once a shy girl who had a small crush on Tom when they were kids. As the years go by Charl... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7: His point of view
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40- censored version
Chapter 40- explicit version
Author's note
Epilogue

Why are there two Chapter 40s?!

513 10 0
Lottie_Cnozy tarafından

Author's note:

Hello, my dear readers!

To answer the question that no one has asked yet. But I'll tell you the reason anyway. I've decided to write not one but two versions of Chapter 40. Don't worry the story is mostly still the same. The only thing that's missing is the explicit parts (ahem, the smut). The reason why I wrote two versions is that this is a crucial chapter to this book. Why? It is the last chapter, guys!

I am well aware that the contents of this book are not all suitable for innocent readers (age below 18). Why are you still here? Shoo... So asking you to avoid reading the last chapter of the story would be cruel. 

I also felt like the book should have more wholesome elements and not just about the smut. I wanted them to come together as two people in love without all the physical aspects. 

Therefore, go ahead and enjoy the ending! 

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

2.9M 61.2K 67
Carter Miller, is a freshman at UNC. Attempting to run away from her small town in New Hampshire with her best friend Tori by her side isn't as easy...
10K 376 51
We all remember that first love. The one who we fell head over heels in love with who also destroyed us. When Emily meets Jay on her first day at the...
2.5K 64 13
Cairo Sweet x CC Walker -CURRENTLY WORKING ON TITLE, THIS MAY CHANGE!- ~~~ Cairo decided to get the fuck out of her small town in Tennessee and move...
2.9M 67.9K 55
As kids, Leah and Tanner hated each other. To this day, they still do. Tanner Cole is tall, dark, tattooed, and insanely attractive, though his ugly...