Her Big Brother's Best Friend...

By Emrys_Void

You Are Zane, Garroth, And Vylad's Sister. You're Zane's Twin And Everyone Assumes You Don't Have Feelings Fo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 6

527 7 6
By Emrys_Void

(While Writing This I Realized Why It's Called "The Fourth Wall"  And Why Landlord Malachi Likes Spooks So Much. I Feel Just Stupid Right Now. Anyways, I've Realized That I've Been Projecting My Own Personal Bias Towards My Father Onto Garte. I'm Portraying Garte As A Horrible Father To Your Character Because irl I've Had Panic Attacks And Emotional Breakdowns Because Of My Own Dad. I'm Making Garte Worse Than Mine But Still, I'm Sorry For Subconsciously Taking Out My Repressed Issues On Your Character And Garte. Nya! -Author~Sama)

{2 Days Later}

~Your POV~

Lucinda, Laurence, And Kawaii~Chan Have Already Off To Work. Zane's Hiding Behind Some Crates Because He Fell Asleep On The Deck On The Cruise Home And Ended Up Getting A Tan. I Was The One Who Woke Him Up So I'm The Only One Who's Seen Him.

Zane Came Out To Give Aph A Hug And Katelyn, Garroth, And Dante Started Laughing. After Zane Explained Everyone Said They Were Probably Head Home.

"I'm Excited To See The Renovations You Had Done To Our Place, Travis." Garroth Said.

"Let's Go!" Dante Said.

We Headed Over. The Was A Huge Explosion And Their House Was Gone. The Neighborhood Exploded.

"The Door!" Garroth Said.

"What About The House!" Dante Said.

Zane Started Laughing And Being Rude. The Our House Exploded.

"Our House!" Zane Exclaimed.

"That's Karma." Aaron Said.

"How Is That Karma, y/n Wasn't Being Rude." Aph Said.

{A Couple Hours Later}

Apparently Mayor Chad Blew Up The Neighborhood To Build A New Puppy Hospital. He Didn't Realize We Still Lived In The Neighborhood. He's Set Us Up In A Hotel Until We Can Find A New Neighborhood To Move Into. Dante, Katelyn, And Travis Are At Work.

I Checked The Time. I Asked Laurence To Meet Me At The Park. We All Took A Quick Vote Earlier On Who Tell KC, Lucinda, And Laurence About The Neighborhood Blowing Up. Being His Girlfriend, Everyone Said I Should Tell Laurence.

"Hey, y/n." Laurence Said Coming Over And Sitting Next To Me On The Bench.

"Hey, Laurence." I Said.

"What Was So Important I Couldn't Head Back Home Before You Told Me?" He Asked.

"Well, Um, That's The Problem." I Said. "There Isn't A 'Home' To Go To..."

"I'm Sorry, What Do Mean?" He Asked.

I Explained About Mayor Chad And Blowing Up The Neighbor Hood For The Puppy Hospital.

"What?! You've Got To Be Kidding Me!" Laurence Shouted.

"Calm Down, Aphmau, Aaron, Zane, And Garroth Are Searching As We Speak."  I Said Quickly.

{A Couple Days Later}

~Laurence POV~

The Other Day Aphmau Brought A Bunch Of Cats From This Crazy Cat Lady's Apartment Building. Travis, Katelyn, And I Made Her Give Them Back.

Garroth, Aphmau, And I Are Out Trying To Find A Place. Everyone Else Is Out Working Or Looking For Jobs.

We Headed To An Apartment Building Which Is Completely Empty. Garroth And I Think It Looks Innocent But Aph Doesn't. We Went Inside To Find The Landlord.

"We Probably Shouldn't Be In Here." I Said.

The Door Slammed Behind Us And The Lights Went Out. We Could Clearly See Each Others Eyes.

"It's A Thing Creators Do When They Don't Want To Animate Or Body Act." Garroth Said.

"I Have No Idea What Your Talking About, Sir." Aph Said. "Stop Breaking Walls."

"I Break Doors, Not Walls." He Replied.

"Uh, Who's Eyes Are Those?" I Asked.

The Eyes Lifted Above Us And We All Screamed. The Lights Came On And Two Boys Stood There. One Had Blonde Hair And Blue Eyes While The Other Had Brown Hair And Green Eyes. The Introduced Themselves As Levin And Malachi, They're Brothers. They Scared Us Because Malachi Likes Spooks.

{A Couple Days Later}

Zianna, The Mother Of Garroth, Zane, y/n, And Vlad, Invited Me, Her Kids, Aph, And Aaron To Go To Dinner With Her And The Daughter Of A CEO At Olive Garden. My Main Problem With This Is That Zianna Doesn't Know y/n And I Are Dating. y/n Is Scared To Tell Her Because She'll Go Overboard Like She Did When She Thought Zane And Aphmau Were Dating.

We're Sitting At The Table And Zane Insulted Aaron's Sympathy To Garroth About The Ro'meave Family Business By Saying It Was Pity. Aphmau Changed The Subject And Started Talking About How Big The Company Is.

"Mom, You Never Said Who The Girl Is Or What Company She's Apart Of." y/n Said.

"Oh Yes, Where Are My Manners?" Zianna Said. "Her Name's Melissa!"

Aaron Spit Out His Water And y/n Instantly Looked Worried.

"Aaron?" Aph Said.

"Are You Okay, Man?" Garroth Asked.

Aaron Said His Drink Went Down The Wrong Pipe. Zane Asked More Questions To Zianna. Zane Suddenly Realized Who This Melissa Is.

"She's The Daughter Of Lominsa Media Enterprise." He Said.(I Have No Idea How To Spell That Word. Lominsa? Luminsa? Let Me Know If You Do.)

"Everything Alright, y/n?" I Whispered.

"Uh, Yeah." She Whispered Back.

Aaron Went To The Bathroom And Garroth Went To Check On Him.

{A Couple Minutes Later}

y/n's Phone Went Off So She Went To Answer It.

~Your POV~

I Went Into The Bathroom To Answer My Phone. I've Never Been So Happy To Get A Phone Call From My Dad In My Life. Usually It's Only Insults And Arguing Which I Sometime Let Zane Handle.

"Dad, I'm Actually Really Happy You Called When You Did." I Said

"Huh? You're Happy I Called? That's Impossible." My Dad Said.

"Well, It's Postponing A Very Awkward Situation." I Said.

"What?" He Said.

"Mom Invited Garroth, Zane, Laurence, Aph, Aaron, And I To Dinner With Melissa Lycan." I Said.

"Aaron? Aaron Lycan?" He Said.

"Yeah, That's Him. He's Been Avoiding Her For Years And Suddenly They're In The Same Restaurant." I Said.

"Has She Seen You?" My Dad Said.

"Not That I Know Of, No." I Said. "But The Moment I Go Back In There She Probably Will And I Can't Avoid It Without More Lying And This Conversation Can Only Go On So Lon Without An Argument Starting."

"Well Who's Fault-No, Not The Point, Garte." He Said. "I've Got Another Call Coming In, It's Important, I Have To Go."

He Hung Up.

"Damn It." I Mumbled.

I'd Be Less Worried About Seeing Melissa If It Weren't For Our Falling Out. She And I Used To Be Friends Until she Tried To Get Me To Spy On Aaron During High School. She Even Tried To Pay Me. Aaron Knows About What Melissa Tried.

I Went Back Out And Sat Next To Laurence.

"And Finally, This Is My Daughter, y/n." My Mom Said. "y/n, This Is Melissa."

"It's Nice To See You Again, y/n." Melissa Said.

I Remained Quiet. I Hate My Life So Much Right Now.

"Again?" My Mom Said.

"You Didn't Know? y/n And I Used To Be Great Friends Until We Had A Little Falling Out." Melissa Said.

Understatement Of The Century.

"No Wonder You Were Acting So Weird." Zane Said.

"I Hope You Two Can Move Past That! Maybe Even Be Friends Again." Mom Said.

I Doubt That's Possible. Aaron Was Playing Sick And Started To Head Home. Aph Went To Go With Him. She Fell And He Caught Her. Melissa Saw His Face.

"Well, Well, Well." She Said. "No Wonder You Were Acting So Strange. Fate Is Funny, is It Not, Brother?"

"Brother?!" Aph Said Shocked.

Everyone Seemed Shocked Except Me.

"What A Surprise!" Mom Said Happily.

{An Hour And A Half Later}

We're All Home. The Dinner Was Super Awkward. Aaron And Aphmau Adopted A Cat They Found In The Park, They Named Him Eli.

I Sat On The Second Bed In The Room Zane And I Share. Laurence Came In And Sat Next Me.

"Wanna Talk About What's Bothering You?" He Asked.

"There's Nothing Bothering Me." I Lied.

"y/n." He Said. "You've Been Awfully Quiet Since Melissa Showed Up."

"W-Why Do You Want To Know?" I Said In An Unintentional Aggressive Tone.

"No Need For Hostility, I'm Just Worried." Laurence Said.

"I Wasn't Trying To Be Hostile, I'm Sorry." I Said.

"It's Alright, Just Tell Me What's Bothering You." He Said.

"It's Just, Seeing Melissa Brought Back Some Painful Memories." I Said.

"I'm Sorry, y/n, I Didn't Mean To Drudge Anything Up." Laurence Said.

"It's Fine." I Said.

I Kissed Him.

"What Was That For?" He Asked With A Smile.

"Because You're Being So Understanding." I Said Smiling Back.

"Ew, Can't You Two Be Sweet Somewhere Else? It's Sickening." Zane Said.

"Shut Up, Zane." I Said.

"Anyway, Mom And Dad Have A Friend In Realty That Has Two Vacant Neighborhoods Right Next To Each Other. Mom Says We Can Buy New Houses There." Zane Said. "Now I'm Going To Leave."

"Well, That's Good News." Laurence Said.

"Yeah. Come On, We Should Get Packed." I Said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 215 34
Ein has a little sister, he's always had. Y/N (your name) is having trouble with family problems and school problems. Most of it, is CRUSH PROBLEMS O...
4.9K 94 30
Y/n had a tuff life. Until, everything washes away and forms into a new experience.Everything is finally turning around for her.
9.6K 123 35
Ok, Laurence and Garroth like YOU, the reader. They don't love each other! Just as friends! Ok, just wanted you to know that... By the way, I did not...
166K 4.5K 32
You are a spy for O'Khasis. Today you take your first steps into Phoenix Drop, and the moment you pass the gate, your life changes forever. Permanent...