Me and My Other Halves ~ Book...

By Animegodess123

So this story is a collab with @poTTahslytherdor and the second book of the two, although they are being post... More

A/N
Astrid Weasley intro.
Remaining Cast
Aesthetics
Prolouge
4th year
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
A/N

Chapter 7

14 1 0
By Animegodess123

I smiled, my hand on his chest as I laid in his comfortable embrace.

"I love you" he smiled.

"I love you too" I replied, kissing his arm.

"I wish we could stay like this forever, I miss these talks of ours" he said.

"I do to my darling" I said, laying my head on his warm body.

"Astrid" he said.

"Mmmm?"

"Astrid"

No not again.

I sighed, looking up at his face.

"It's time love"

"I know Draco, just... give me a moment."

"Until tomorrow night."

"Astrid!"

I begrudgingly opened my eyes, my dream becoming a distant memory as reality hit. The true, hard reality of a Draco-less life.

"I'm up" I mumbled, getting out of bed.

"Okay seriously, what's wrong with you?" Indi asked for probably the thirtieth time this week.

I feel horrible but I can't tell them, I'm worried what they'd think. Would they hate me for dating "the enemy"?

But I'm also in pain. Trying each day to pretend like nothings wrong, even though I feel like my heart has been run over by the Hogwarts Express several times. It's even harder seeing him in the halls or classrooms knowing I'll never be able to touch him again, hug him, kiss him, all of it.

I need someone to talk to but will anyone understand. I know Ron and Harry would be furious. But how would Hermione and Indi react? Could I tell them?

"Hey, hello...?" I snapped out of my daze and looked at the girls, who both had concerned faces.

"Sorry still tired, I'm fine" I smiled.

"Sid your my sister, my triplet, I know when your lying" she said. "What's wrong?"

I sighed, looking between the two of them and running my hands over my face.

"Look, I want to tell you but I can't, not yet. Can you give me a little time?"

They both exchanged worried looked before sighing.

"Fine, we'll give you the time and space you want. But please, promise you'll tell us eventually" Hermione said and I nodded, pulling them both in for a hug.

"We should get ready for class" I said.

...

*Your outfit*

I stand in the stands with Ron, Hermione, Indi, Fred and George as loud music blares through the arena. The crowd starts cheering as the champions emerge.

"Earlier today Professor Moody placed
the tri-wizards cup deep within the
maze. Only he knows its exact position.
Now as Mr Diggory..."

The Hogwarts crowd erupts into cheers, showing our school pride.

"And Mr Potter tied for first
position they will be the first to enter
the maze. Followed by Mr Krum and Miss Delacour..."

It was then the Bulgarian and French students who went nuts.

"The first person to touch
the cup will be the winner. I've instructed
the staff to patrol the perimeter, if
at any point should a contestant wish
to withdraw from the task he or she
need only send up red sparks with their
wands. Contestants, gather round."

Everyone watched as Dumbledore bought the contestants in, talking privately to them most likely about the challenge.

"I'm nervous" Indi said.

"Don't worry, he'll do great" I assured with a smile.

"Yeah, he'll probably win this" Ron said confidently.

"You'd like that wouldn't you, being friends with the 'Tri-Wizard Champion'" I smirked amused.

"Ha Ha very funny. That's not why I'm friends with him" he said.

"I know, but it's fun to tease."

We were bought out of our conversation by the cannon going off, turning to see Harry and Cedric enter the maze.

"Woooo you can do it Harry!!!" Our group yelled, supporting our friend until the maze closed around the two of them.

We then watched as Krum and Fleur entered, now leaving an eerie science left.

I don't know why but I have a really bad feeling something bad is going to happen.

...

"Oh my god what's taking so long" I groaned.

"Your so impatient" Hermione said.

"Impatient? It's been an hour and a half! My feet are sore" I complained making them laugh.

"Look it's Harry!" Someone in the crowd yelled, all of us turning to see him leaning over Cedric.

Everyone cheers but I get the feeling somethings wrong, I look at Ron, Hermione, Indi and the twins to see they think the same.

"Is he... crying?" I asked, trying to squint my eyes to look closer.

We watch as Dumbledore tries to pull Harry from Cedric and that's when it hits me. He's dead.

"Oh god" I muttered, slapping my hand over my mouth in surprise.

"Is he...?"

"Yeah" I said, answering Ron's question.

Indi tried running to him but Ron and I held her back, pulling her in for a hug as she tried to pry out of our grip.

"Stop! I need to be there for him!"

"Indi stop, you can't" I said, waiting until she eventually stopped thrashing around.

"Let me through! That's my son! My boy!" Amos cried, my heart breaking for the poor man who just lost his precious son.

...

*Your outfit*

How is he?" I whispered to Indi as we sat in our seats, waiting for Dumbledore to start his speech.

"He won't talk much to me, only saying that you-know-who's back" she replied and I nodded. "Do you believe him?"

"Yeah, I do. You?" I answered my sister and she nodded.

"I'm worried for him" she said.

"Me too, we all are. We have to keep an eye on him" I said, looking over to see him staring at the podium, not looking at us.

I turned my head to the front and watched as Dumbledore started talking.

"Today we acknowledge a really terrible loss. Cedric Diggory was as you all know, exceptionally hard working, intricately fair minded. And most importantly a fierce fierce friend. I think therefore you have the right to know exactly how he died. You see, Cedric Diggory was murdered by Lord Voldemort. The ministry of magic does not wish me to tell you this. But not to do so I think would be an insult to his memory. Now the pain we all feel at this dreadful loss reminds me, reminds us that while we may come from different places and speak in different tongues, our hearts beat as one. In light of
recent events the bonds of friendship we made this year will be more important
than ever. Remember that and Cedric
Diggory will not have died in vain, you remember that. And we'll celebrate a boy who was kind and honest and brave and true right to the very end."

...

*Your outfit*

We all gathered in the courtyard, saying goodbye to the Beauxbâtons and Durmstrang students.

I was standing with Hermione and Indi when Krum came over, kissing her hand and giving her a piece of paper.

"Write to me. Promise" he said.

"Bye" she replied with smile, watching as he left.

She turned to us as Indi and I smirked, wriggling our eyes at her.

"Look at Ron getting some action" Indi laughed, the two of us watching Fleur and her sister kiss Ron on the cheek.

We spot Harry and Ron approach us as we stand under a corridor, watching the Beauxbatons girls leave in unison, everyone applauding them and waving goodbyes.

Next the Durmstrang boys leave, shaking hands as they do.

"Do you think we'll ever just have a
quiet year at Hogwarts?" Ron asked and I snorted.

"Un-bloody-likely" I said, leaning against a column.

"Definitely not" Indi commented.

"No" Hermione replied.

"No I don't think so" Harry added.

We stared out at the Blake Lake, watching the Drumstrang's board their ship.

"Everything's going to change now isn't
it?" Hermione asked.

"Yes" Harry answered.

"Promise you'll write this summer. All of
of you" she said.

"Of course" Indi smiled.

"If I have to" I smirked.

"Well I won't. You know I won't!" Ron answered making us laugh.

"Harry will won't you?" Hermione asked.

"Yeah. Every week" he said, sarcasm laced through his tone which just made me laugh.

We lean over the balcony, watching as the horses fly off into the distance, the Bulgarians' ship submerging underwater and disappearing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.6K 1.5K 23
'𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒇𝒊𝒕 𝒊𝒏.' --- Elaine Weasley, the twin sister of Ginny Weasley and in Slytherin house. Join her on her journ...
2.1K 9 15
Violet Potter's Second Year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry has begun. When Harry Potter and his best friend, Ron Weasley are almost ex...
398K 9.2K 82
"I love you, Draco" I said once more "I love you" he trailed off "More than you could ever know" ~~ The Willow Family are one of the most famous and...
335 37 15
So I am currently writing another story with the same main character but with more backstory and with longer chapters. And a slightly different main...