『Home』

By Tortoise012007

"You've got a dirty mouth and a dirtier record." "Well, murder isn't the cleanest job." "Oh shut up before I... More

What if?
###
"One„
"Two„
"Three„
"Four„
"Five„
"Six„
"Seven„
"Eight„
"Nine„
"Ten„
"Eleven„
Twelve
Thirteen
"Fourteen„
"Fifteen„
"Sixteen„
"Seventeen„
"Eighteen„
Nineteen
"Twenty„
"Twenty One„
"Twenty Two„
"Twenty Three„
"Twenty Five„
"Twenty Six„
"Twenty Seven„
"Twenty Eight„
"Twenty Nine„
"Thirty„
"Thirty One„
"Thirty Two„
"Thirty Three„
"Thirty Four„
"Thirty Five„
"Thirty Six„
"Thirty Seven„
"Thirty Eight„
"Thirty Nine„
"Forty"
"Forty One„
I'm sorry
"Forty Two„
"Forty Three„
"Forty Four„
"Forty Five„
"Forty Six„
"Forty Seven„
"Forty Eight„
"Forty Nine„
Fifty
"Fifty One„
"Fifty Two„
"Fifty Three„
"Fifty Four„
Fifty Five *spoiler*
"Fifty Five„

"Twenty Four"

1.3K 60 26
By Tortoise012007

«»«»«»«»

Renjun and Jeno lay in the elder's bed with their legs tangled. As well as their tongues. It was safe to assume that they were about to have sex. 

Jaemin lay on the other side of that wall, listening to everything. No, he could not just get up and leave because he go into trouble at school, thus making Johnny "ground" him for a few hours. Making it so that he couldn't leave his room and he didn't have his phone or computer. 

"I told you not to punch him." Jaemin squeaked when he saw Mark leaning in through his window. 

"Hyung, what the actual fuck?" Jaemin glared at the Canadian as he slipped through the window. "What are you even doing?"

"Well, I went out to feed and check on Kitty, but Johnny locked all the doors, again. Your window was open, so I climbed through it." Mark shrugged, saying that as if him being locked outside the house was normal. Which, it was.

"You shouldn't climb this house and you shouldn't have used my room." Jaemin deadpanned, grimacing once he heard Renjun. 

"Yeah, well, I can't reach the attic and Sungchan's not in his room." Mark looked at Jaemin's wall with something like disgust. The one that separated them and the very intimate couple.

Sungchan had people climbing through his window more often than you'd think. His was the easiest to get through. He's been given several heart attacks by the other members just climbing through more than enough times. Yet, he still hasn't locked his window. 

"Is it locked?" Jaemin looked down to play with his fingers.

"Yes, for once, it's locked. Otherwise, I would've been in the house ages ago." Mark sighed, now sanding in the middle of Jaemin's room. 

"But," he continued, "I've just decided that I do not want to listen to whatever the fuck is going on there , therefore I will seek refuge with my oh, so kind tiger whom I have raised from his birth." Jaemin looked up once again to see Mark with one leg out his window. "I bid you adieu-"

 Something in the garden caught his eye. He smiled brightly and yelled, "Hey, Donghyuck! Catch me!" Before falling out the window.

Jaemin, worried, rushed to the window to see if Mark was okay only to see that he missed Donghyuck completely and landed on none other than Johnny. 

Johnny was on the ground, clearly in pain, while Mark kept telling him it was karma for locking out of the house, again. 

Jaemin giggled at the sight. 

Also, he punched a kid at school. Even he doesn't know why. He's the most passive member of this gang, proven many times. So, when he punched a kid, it shocked everyone in his gang. It also got him a detention and a trip to the principal's office. 

He can't explain his actions. It was a subconscious decision to barrel his fist into the kids face. But, maybe he's was hyper aware of how close he was to Renjun. Hyper fixed on how he seemed to touch the older in all the wrong ways. He also saw how Renjun squirmed under the other's touch. 

Everything happened so quickly. One minute he was glaring at a kid, the next that kid was on the floor with a bruise forming on his cheek and Jaemin's knuckles were starting to bruise. 

If you asked Chenle what happened, he would tell you that Jaemin stood up abruptly, just after he, himself, thought Renjun looked uncomfortable with the student he was with.

 Jisung asked the older where he was going, but Jaemin just walked away, almost like he was in a trance. They watched nervously as Jaemin stepped towards Renjun and the students. 

They, specifically Mark, shot up from their seats and sprinted towards him as he brought back his fist. They tried to stop him by calling out his name but he didn't even waver. None of them reached him in time.

Renjun was incredibly thankful for the younger. Although, he was not expecting him to start beating up the student. 

He had expressed himself to Jeno, telling him how he felt during lunch. That resulted in the extremely intimate moment they were having at the moment. Thus, making Jaemin suffer more.

«»«»«»«»

Johnny and Donghyuck had been discussing what the younger was going to be doing during the interrogation of Choi Gyungmin. Up until Mark yelled out his name and fell on top of Johnny.

Donghyuck bust out into laughter, wishing he had filmed it. Mark was sat on Johnny's abdomen while the oldest was dazed and laying on the ground. 

The two laughed the hardest was Johnny stood up. He had just laid down in grass, after all. When the oldest stood up, he turned around to reenter the house, revealing his backside caked in dirt and grass.

The two held onto each other, laughing their asses off watching Johnny waddle into the house. 

Once they recollected themselves, Donghyuck and Mark walked back into the house. For once, they weren't arguing. 

"What were you and Johnny doing before, you know?" Mark asked, following Donghyuck into the basement. 

"I'm interrogating Koi. Wanna watch?" 

Mark responded with, "sure," and entered the room behind the blacked out glass. 

Johnny stood there with Shotaro, Jaehyun, Xiaojun, and Taeyong. 

"It's crowded today," Taeyong noted, also watching how Johnny glared at Mark. He slowly pieced together that Mark must be the reason behind Johnny's dirt covered back.

Donghyuck entered the room, trying to calm his racing heart. He's done this before, but not in front of this many people.

Just be natural, he thought to himself. 

"Who are you?" Gyungmin spat.

"Haechan," he replied curtly. "Who are you?"

"Choi Gyungmin."

"Good, you know how to answer questions." He gave the man a mocking smile. "Now, I want you to answer my questions with honesty. If you aren't honest or can't answer, I will kill you, eventually."

"What is he doing?" Mark asked Xiaojun, watching Donghyuck lean against a wall while flipping through papers he knew were empty. He had watched the younger grab them from the printer on their way there.

"He's making him nervous." Xiaojun watched the younger intently. 

The silence was suffocating. Part of Mark wished he had just gone back to his room, yet he still waned to be here. To be around Donghyuck. 

"You have how many children?" Donghyuck peaked over the file to look at the man. 

"Just one, a boy." Gyungmin licked his bottom lip, nervous habit.

"Right, did you buy him too?" The blonde sneered. 

"Too?"

"Did you buys him like how you bought your employees?"

"No, but we adopted him."

Donghyuck nodded slowly, closing the file and dropping it on the floor. "Who's your dealer?"

Gyungmin started sweating more, Shotaro noticed. Jaehyun wanted him to observe the interrogation, wanting him to learn from someone who hasn't been doing it for very long either.

"R-repeat that?"

"Who did you buy your employees from?" Donghyuck asked, in a much more condescending tone. 

"I didn't- I can't say."

"You have to tell me, now!" Donghyuck growled out. 

"I can't! I'll die-"

Donghyuck grabbed by the collar and threw him to the floor, "I will be the one killing you if you don't fucking answer me!" 

Gyungmin was terrified, but he still shook his head defiantly. "I won't tell you-"

Donghyuck grabbed him again and shoved him against a wall, "I will kill you, just fucking tell me and maybe, just maybe, you'll get to see you son again."

"I don't know who she is!" He cried. "We just meet at 4.00 pm on Wednesdays!" 

Donghyuck dropped him ad he cried on the floor. Wednesday was two days away, they'd have to wait before they could catch-

"Her?" Taeyong gapped. "It's a she?"

"I can't believe a woman would help people sell kids and other women." Johnny sighed harshly. 

Suddenly, Sungchan entered the room, they were still in the basement. 

"What is it, kid?" Jaehyun asked. 

"I just remembered, Youngjin" he looked down, avoiding eye contact, "he likes to skate as often as he can at a place called Himi's Rink."

"Who's-" Jaehyun's question was left unheard as Taeyong quickly ushered Sungchan out of the room, bringing him to his office.

"Rude..." Jaehyun muttered.

"Yeah, but we all know you love him." Johnny giggled.

"Yeah," Jaehyun let out a dreamy sigh while Johnny pretended to gag, the rest of the people there laughed at the two's antics. All except Mark, who just rushed out of the room.

"Well, he's in a rush, where's he going?" Johnny watched him.

Shotaro and Xiaojun made eye contact and laughed, "Isn't it obvious?" Shotaro smiled with his eyes.

"He's so in love it's cute." Xiaojun playful rolled his eyes as he left the room. 

The two were right. Mark really was in love. He just didn't know it. He left the room in a rush in order to catch up with Donghyuck. 

He found the younger leaning against a wall, trying to calm himself down. 

"You did great," Mark said, smiling sheepishly. 

"You think? I don't feel like I actually got any information out of him."

"Not really, but we know he meets up with his dealer on Wednesdays. We'll just keep him until then so we can use him to find her." Mark tried to lift his spirits, though he wasn't sure it was doing much. 

He could see that the younger wasn't feeling so good about the interrogation, so he worked up the nerve and said, "For what it's worth, I thought you looked hot." He flushed red and gave Donghyuck a small smile before continuing up the stairs. 

Donghyuck flushed red, his eyes following Mark's movements. "Damn..." He muttered too himself.

"Come on, lover boy," Xiaojun smirked and bumped into his shoulder practically dragged him up the stairs.

«»«»«»«»

"You're absolutely sure?" Taeyong asked, leaning against the desk in his office.

"Yes, I'm sure." Sungchan nodded.

Taeyong walked to his desk chair, and sat down. There was a small mic on his desk, one that Sungchan didn't noticed from before. He leaned in and called for the members Sungchan suggested.

"Since when did we have a PA system?" Sungchan wondered.

"Jungwoo recently installed it, about a week or two ago." Taeyong shrugged.

Sicheng came into the room with the same question. "Irrelevant," Taeyong waved away the question.

The rest of the members arrived and sat down wherever they wanted to.

Taeyong gestured to Sungchan to explain, since it was his story. Sungchan looked unsure of himself.

He took a deep breath. "I knew this boy." Taeyong looked mildly surprised. He expected Sungchan to tell them everything, but it was his choice. "About a year ago, he tried taking me to the Ring. I managed to get away.

"We used to be close, and I remember he was a skater. Whenever I wanted to hang out with him on the weekends, I always looked for him in Himi's Ice Rink. More often than not, he was there."

"That's where you seven are headed." Taeyong leaned back in his chair. "Tomorrow, after school. You will be going to that ice rink. Unless he's threatening your lives, you must bring him in alive."

"Who are we after again?" Ten wondered.

"Kim Youngjin." Taeyong answered. 

Mark raised an eyebrow, "That kid we failed to kill a few months ago? If we wanted him dead then, why do we need him alive now."

Sungchan scoffed, "That's a stupid question, Hyung. You know why."

"Right, information." Mark sighed. "Well, we've got our own jobs to do at the moment, so I will be the first to leave. "He nodded to Taeyong and left the room. 

"Where's he going?" Yangyang's eyes followed Mark.

"To sleep with Kitty." Sicheng said and Jeno choked. 

Sungchan slapped his back, "You pervert! He just likes taking naps with Kitty. God, you people are a nightmare to deal with. I think I need a nap." Sungchan muttered to himself, but it was loud enough so they could all hear. 

He left the room as the others continued to laugh. "He's right, though." Ten failed to hide his bright smile. "You guys are really are nightmares." 

"No doubt about it," Yangyang flipped his non-existent long hair and smiled proudly." 

#################################

2k words

So, like, my mom asked to see my phone earlier and I got see stressed. My watch can check my heartbeat, so I did that and my heartbeat was 135 bpm. That's The most stressed over been since quarantine started.

Anygays, I hope you enjoyed your reading!!

-Scribbles
7.2.2021

PS here's a kiss ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.1K 2K 34
An NCT ot21 Mafia AU [WARNING: This book is cringey asf cuz it was my first book; I'm finally rewriting it :)] EDIT: It's been like 2-3 years and y'a...
18.7K 462 26
Two completely different people, who fell in love but life always tore them apart. One fight and mistake led to another sad memory. How will they cle...
146K 7.8K 41
╭─━━━━━━━━━━━━─╮ dysthymia /dɪsˈθʌɪmɪə/ persistent mild depression ╰─━━━━━━━━━━━━─╯ ───── ❝ alexithymia 2 ❞ ───── "the eclipse of our relationship wa...
29.6K 1.3K 24
COMPLETED (TRIGGER WARNING!!! : TOXIC top) Living in a financially unstable family, Taeyong had to work as soon as he finished high school. But noth...