๐ฏ๐จ๐ฅ๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ง ๐ฅ๐ | ๐ ๐ข๏ฟฝ...

By -UNIVER5E

๐˜ƒ๐—ผ๐—น๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—น.๐—ฑ gif series all seasons. gn. More

INFO
LANCE
KEITH
ALLURA
PIDGE
HUNK
KEITH
ALLURA
PIDGE
LANCE [PART ONE]
HUNK
KEITH
SHIRO
PIDGE
LANCE [PART TWO]
SHIRO
ALLURA
HUNK AND PIDGE
KEITH
PIDGE
ALLURA
LANCE
HUNK
SHIRO
PIDGE
KEITH
ALLURA
LANCE
SHIRO
KEITH
HUNK
PIDGE
ALLURA
LANCE
SHIRO
PIDGE
HUNK
ALLURA
LANCE
HUNK
SHIRO
KEITH
PIDGE
HUNK
SHIRO [PART ONE]
ALLURA
PIDGE
LANCE
SHIRO
HUNK [PART ONE]
ALLURA
LANCE
SHIRO
HUNK [PART TWO]
ALLURA
SHIRO
PIDGE
LANCE
HUNK
ALLURA
KEITH [PART ONE]
SHIRO
LANCE
PIDGE
KEITH [PART TWO]
HUNK
KEITH
LANCE
PIDGE
HUNK
SHIRO
KEITH [PART THREE]
ALLURA
LANCE
PIDGE
HUNK
SHIRO [PART TWO]
KEITH
ALLURA
LANCE
PIDGE
HUNK
SHIRO
KEITH
ALLURA
LANCE
PIDGE
HUNK
SHIRO
KEITH
ALLURA
THE PALADINS
LANCE
PIDGE
THE PALADINS
HUNK
SHIRO
KEITH
ALLURA

KEITH

454 14 0
By -UNIVER5E

Keith and you could not stop arguing, so Allura programmed a bot for you two to train with. It was more than capable of killing you both, so it was teamwork that would save you. It was a bit of a struggle to work together at first, constantly bickering and getting injured- but you managed. Except, the bot started acting weird suddenly. It was far more advanced and easily started beating you two, and you couldn't end the session. Things started to get scary. You got hit, and Keith had to pick up the slack as he showed he actually cared for you.

•••

"Hey- y/n! You okay?! I'll hold it off- try to get out of here."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

395K 11.6K 33
Part 2 of "Mute" Y/n can finally speak after healing her vocal chords, but now she has some more challenges she has to face. For instance, controlli...
196K 4.1K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.1M 40.6K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
638K 16.2K 17
tripping, falling with no safety net. EUPHORIA | s1 (oc x fez)