𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚢𝚋𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚊�...

By AmaniD2006

Malia Gilbert she's got spunk she has a big heart and always helps save her family. The only difference is sh... More

Characters
Epigraph
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5

Chapter 4

1.9K 51 8
By AmaniD2006

AUTHORS NOTE: I apologise for not posting in a while I will start to post chapters more often but I am skipping a few episodes in order to get the story moving faster. Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy this chapter. Comment what you want to see in the future of this book.

THIRD PERSON POV

Currently Alaric was being possessed by Klaus and none of them knew. He was at his apartment with Katerina in his possession.

Klaric groaned, "Oh who is this guy safari sam? Okay bad or badder?" Klaric held up two shirts to Katerina who was sitting in a chair in front of him.

"The darker colour suits you better." Katerina quivered frightened by what was going to happen.

Klaric smirked, "Thank you sweetheart. Okay pop quiz so the dagger and white ash are in the Salvatores possession, correct?"

"The dagger used to kill Elijah you will find him in the basement of the Salvatore boarding house." Katherine told him.

"Ok then the dagger needs to stay exactly where it is. The last thing I need is to resurrect Elijah, the guy is such a biz kill." Klaric rolled his eyes.

"Don't forget your on the outs with your girlfriend Jenna." Klaric rolled his eyes yet again.

"Right for all the lies about Isobel what else?" He questioned.

"That's it." Katherine wouldn't tell him anything.

Grinning coldly, he touched the side of her face as she flinched in fear.
"Oh so jumpy." She gritted her teeth.

"Please just..just kill me I have told you everything I know." She begged.

Klaric has put his hands on the armrests of the chair and looked directly at her face.

"You see I believe you are lying so I'm going to ask once more, what else?" He compelled.

Katherine unable to resist the compulsion replied,"They're trying to find a way to kill an original without the dagger using Bonnie instead."

"Bonnie the best friend? I thought you said she didn't have her powers anymore?" Klaric questioned puzzled as he removed his arms from her chair.

Katherine shook her head, "She doesn't or didn't I don't know. You kidnapped me remember I'm out of the loop."

"Well we'll have to get to the bottom of that." Klaric hummed.

"Please just kill me and be done with it."Katherine pleaded.

Klaric scoffed, "And show you kindness. I've searched for you for over 500 years. Your death is going to last half that long."

He takes a single blade pocket knife and hands it to her. "Now I want you to take the knife...and stab yourself." She hesitated before stabbing her thigh.

Klaric smirks as she groans in pain.
"Now take it out." Katherine does as he says and her wound heals.

"Now when I'm gone I want you to do that over mad over agin. If you get bored switch legs." Klaric compelled.

"Where are you going?" Katherine questioned him.

"I'm going to lay eyes on my precious doppelgänger."
He kissed Katherines forehead teasingly as he walked towards the door.

"She's here." Katherine said unable to resist the compulsion any longer.

"Who?" Klaric questioned.
"The werecoyote you have been searching for since I met you. It's funny the drawing you had of her when I met you is an exact replica as to how she looks."
"Where is she?" He asked.

She actually liked Malia  and didn't want her to get caught up with whatever Klaus wants with her. She was sarcastic and had some pretty funny jokes. She also never judged Katherine like the others did.

"No...please no!" Katherine struggled.
"Where is she?" Klaric compelled.
"Well conveniently shes the doppelgängers sister and sees you as a father figure." Katherine said in a robotic tone.

"What's she like?" He asked curious.
"She's sarcastic, funny, strong and kind of lazy which makes me laugh. She has no problem speaking her mind and even though I mentioned her laziness she has saved that Scooby gang multiple times even when at times it was her who caused the problem."
Katherine informs him.

"What's her name?"
"Malia."
"Malia."He whispers liking the way it rolled off his tongue. He was glad he chose Alaric now so he can be closer to her.

"Please don't hurt her." Katherine pleaded.
"Oh don't look so glum Katrina. The fun has just begun." And with that he walked out the door.

☽☽☽

The bell rung as students all piled into their classrooms as Malia  glanced inside the history room and didn't see her teacher Alaric.

She took that as her shot and slowly turned to leave the room as she exited someone appeared behind her and gripped her shoulders pushing her back into the room.
"Come one Mal every time." Stefan sighed as he pulled her into the seat next to him.

"Oh come one Stef. This is pointless. Who cares what happened in history that was like a billion years ago. And plus if I ever really need to know I can just ask you." Malia complained.

"Well it's the law Malia  you have to be at school. Come on every day your going to stand with this argument." Stefan said.

"Well duh." Maia  smirked which made him smile back as Elena sat down in her seat.

Elena is all smiles waving the 60s dance poster in front of Malia and Stefan who both shake their heads. But for different reasons. Stefan doesn't want Elena in danger but for Malia personally she hated dances. She didn't like getting all dressed up and going to a party. She also didn't really like the 60s. In her opinion a 20s dance would have been even better. Then she might consider going.

Klaric had finally decided to enter the classroom. Truth being he didn't know which classroom he was supposed to be in.

Malia looked up at her Alaric with an odd look on her face as he is always very punctual when it comes to work. But she was too tired to think so she let it go.

"Hello class what are we learning today." Klaric questioned. It was weird for Alaric to not know what they were learning but again Malia let it go.

"Ugh it's official the days starting." Malia whispered as she banged her head on the table. Stefan chuckled at her actions as Klaric looked up thanks to his supernatural hearing and saw her. She looked exactly like his drawing and he was finally happy to find her after all these years.

I have finally found you my love. Klaus said to himself.

"With the decade dance we've been covering the 60s all week." One of the suck ups in the front row answered.

Klaric turned around to write on the board.
"Right the sixties wish I could say something good about the sixties but it actually kind of sucked."

"See!" Malia yelled to Stefan a little too loud since everyone turned to look at her.

"Oh come on I don't even like dances but the 20s would have been an awesome choice." Malia told the class.

Klaric smiled. She likes his favourite decade.

"That's true Malia . But uh the Beatles made it bearable. What else the Cuban missile thing uh watergate.."Klaric trailed off.

"Watergate was the seventies Ric I-I mean Mr Saltzman." Elena stuttered noticing her mistake.

Klaric looked to lay eyes on his doppelgänger.
"Right uh it all mushes together the sixties and seventies thank you Elena."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

590K 9.2K 63
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼�...
363K 7.7K 34
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
954K 40.2K 81
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
248K 23.9K 59
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...