SBI oneshots

By Nychta_Mera

Various one shots of random stuff. Pretty much all angst some fluff and absolutely no underage ships or smut... More

Surrender
Real
Footsteps - 2
Footsteps - 3
Voices
Gone
Last Words
Warm
No father of mine
No Father of Mine - 2
No Father of Mine - 3
Issues
Happier You Do
Promise
Birthday
Runaway
Runaway - 2
Dont Under Estimate Me
Brother
Brother - 2
Scratch The Itch
The Execution
The Execution - 2
Memories of Family
I'm Here
I'm Here - 2
Birthday
Big Trouble
Rib Cages and Extra Meat
Make Sure He Feels Pain
Christmas
Goodbye Lyrics
Happy New Year! + Story
Im Not Scared
Snow Hearts
"So long nerds." - Techno 2022
Goodbye

Footsteps

3.5K 76 51
By Nychta_Mera

This is basically if Tommy followed in Wilburs footsteps but in his own context. This takes place when Techno and Dream team up and blown L'manburg to smitherines.

Technos POV

Techno sat on the long obsidian grid. He watched as the TNT fell down from the dispensers.

People screamed in agony and pain. He watched as a toddler tripped and fell and the mom screamed as TNT fell on top of him. He looked away not wanting to see the gruesome sight.

People were woken up at midnight by withers. As Techno looked around he felt a pang of guilt. The people didn't even get warned and they weren't even part of the government.

He watched as people carried there loved ones bodies to safe ground.

There was movement to the side and yelling. He turned his head to be met with Ghostbur frantically looking for something. He heard him yell friend.

Phil had kept friend is his house but it was now dishivled and gone. Bright glowing tears streaked Ghostburs face.

Phil walked up behind him and looked out opon the once peaceful land.

"They deserved it." Phil mumbled

Techno glanced back and saw Phil holding in his tears. There was loud yelling so he turned his attention back to the field.

He saw white wings with gold tips swooping around. Tommys broken face was looking around as he picked up villagers and the other people fighting.

He looked back to the group of people and panic wrote on his face. He yelled something Techno couldn't make out. Tommy's head snapped down as he saw a shining blob of armour and blood.

He watched as Tommy dove down at incredible speed. As Tommy landed and started to pull the debris away he heard a familiar click.

Techno looked up and noticed the TNT now coming right down onto Tommy. The TNT went off and Techno screamed for his brothers life. He wasn't supposed to die at his own hands.

All the sudden a winged person swooped out of the dust carrying a limp figure. Another blast of TNT went off and the debris hit Tommy's wing causing him to sway.

He tumbled to the ground with Punz in his arms. He wrapped his wings around him to keep the impact soft. He hit the ground and unwrapped his wings to reveille a scraped up Punz.

He picked him up but collapsed as his ankle was hurt. Techno watched as he screamed out in pain but stood up again limping and carrying the body towards the medic people.

He fell a few times and when a villager went up to him he hissed at them making them go away.

He set Punz down and treated his wounds. He didn't treat his own though. As soon as the villagers took Punz in Tommy got up again and took off.

He found Puffy and Fundy and lifted them slightly swaying from the extra weight but holding out. He dropped them off and went back to the battle.

After getting everybody to safety he refused to let anybody else go out. He took off again up to the withers. Three were left.

He pulled out a netherite axe and swung in at the wither hitting it. He shoved one into a TNT and it blew up. One of the withers got a hit on his back.

"Fuck!" He heard Tommy yell faintly

He watched as Tommy coughed up blood and got up ready to help him but he stood up.

He charged the wither again killing it with two shots. One left.

He turned around just in time notice a TNT drop from the sky. He didn't have time to react and got blown up into the sky. His wings expanded into full length.

He had never done that before as they would hit things. They were feets long and golden, orange, and red ombrayed from his back to the tips.

They were beautiful. He took flight and dove back down to the wither embedding the axe into its back killing it instantly. He landed on the ground and looked around.

Then he heard a click and he looked up to see TNT. He shook his head and took off wings fully expanded. He landed on the obsidion grid and slowly shut all the TNT off.

He walked around wings still expanded and shut them all off. He then glided down to the medic area.

Techno stared at him. He couldn't beilive how strong he had gotten. He couldn't process nice Tommy. He couldn't accept the non selfish, non annoying, non giving up, non waiting for others to do the dirty work, non scared, Tommy. He just couldn't.

Tommy didn't stop at the tents though. He walked past and up to the flag pole. Techno thought he was going to lower it in honour of the fallen.

Techno watched in interest as he pulled the flag down from the pole.

What was he doing?

Now the only sound was fire crackling and the sobs of people. Tommy took in a gasp of air.

"LISTEN UP PEOPLE." Tommy yelled

Everybody stopped what they were doing and looked up at him.

"THANK YOU L'MANBURG, FOR LAUGHS, FOR CRYS, BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY A HOME, BUT IM SORRY BECAUSE THIS LAND ONLY BROUGHT PAIN AND SUFFERING." Tommy yelled

All the sudden he pulled out a flint and steel and lit the tattered flag on fire.

Techno stared in awe. The others were speechless. All the sudden he took off up towards Techno, Phil, and Dream.

He landed with a thud ignoring all the scrapes, gashes, bruises, burns, and cuts.

Ghostbur was curled into a ball singing the anthem.

"Well Theseus." Techno started

"How do you like your L'manburg now?" Techno asked

Tommy shrugged "It looks better this way."

Techno choked on his words. He inspected Tommys face and soon realised he wasn't looking at Tommy anymore. He was looking at Tommy in Wils shell.

Tommy wasn't sane. He was following Wils footsteps.

Before Techno could speak again Dream opened his mouth.

"Well Tommy, looks like I won." Dream said

Tommy looked at him his gaze hardening.

"Oh didn't notice you were there green bastard." Tommy said calmly brushing off Dream.

Dream grunted unhappily with Tommy ignoring him.

"Tommy I'm going to burn your disk." Dream said

Tommy looked mover to Dream again and shrugged.

"Sure, do whatever you want. Its your smp after all." Tommy said.

Dream stared at him mouth wide open.

"Might want to close your mouth you could breathe in ash and die. Maybe eat a bug or two." Tommy stated

Tommy was definitely not OK.

"Tommy I'll kill Tubbo and burn your disk." Dream said smirking

Techno new this would make Tommy do whatever Dream wanted.

Tommy looked at him strait faced and bored. "Go ahead like I said I don't care its your SMP."

Techno looked at Tommy's dead empty eyes. He was forced to grow up to fast. He really didn't have any attachment anymore. He couldn't feel emotion.

"OK if I can do anything burn all your disks." Dream said smile wavering

"OK I was going to do it anyway." Tommy said

He pulled out a enderchest and tossed them on the ground. He grabbed a flint and steel and lit them on fire.

Dream watched him his smile quickly turning into a frown. Tommy pulled out the last disk he had. Chirp.

"Huh you know I used to listen to this in exile every night. It reminded me of home and Tubbo." Tommy said sneering

Dreams smile returned as he opened his mouth to speak clearly happy about getting leverage over Tommy.

"Give it to me Tommy." Dream said

Tommy looked up at him

"Why? Do you want to listen to it?" Tommy questioned

"There's no use they have zero value. They don't matter like they used to." Tommy said

Dreams smile vanished again. He searched Tommy's face for any emotion only to be met with none.

"You sound like Wil." Dream said

The whole SMP looked at them clearly astonished that Dream would say that. The closer they looked at Tommy the more connections they made.

Tommy had the same stance, the same look on his face, the same aditiude, the same actions, etc.

His wings ruffled and dried blood flaked off along with ash and mud.

His once white and red shirt was stained brown and red. He had a gash on his side and was actively bleeding.

His hair was caked with ash and blood. His ears were bleeding from the TNT.

His ankle was swollen and red. His knuckles were skinned and bleeding. His cheek had a big cut. His forehead had a cut from where a arrow grazed his skin.

Something Techno noticed when Tommy took off Wilbur's old L'manburg jacket were 4 deep scars on each of his wrists.

This kid had been going through all of this alone. He was skinny as well. His eyes that used to be a striking blue now were a dull gray. They reminded Techno of storm clouds.

"YOU KNOW WHAT DREAM? IM NOT WILBUR SOOT. THAT CRAZY FUCK WASNT SANE." Tommy yelled taking us aback

He rarely yelled

He raised his axe and grabbed one of his already bleeding wings.

"I'll prove myself." He said

He brought his axe down on his wings.

"WAIT TOMMY!" Phil yelled as he reached a hand out to stop him.

Tommy didn't listen and chopped his wings off. He couldn't fly anymore. He grabbed the other wing and continued chopping. He didn't show any pain.

Phil's tears came out as the family blessing was ruined. Techno watched horrified that Tommy would do such a thing.

Dream took his mask off for the first time in years. He stared at the young boy who had a smile on his face.

There were Cry's of pain and horror below us as a figure ran up towards us. Tubbo.

Blood splattered onto Tommy's small frame and he brought his axe down one more time.

"SEE?!?! IM NOT LIKE HIM! HE DOESNT LIVE INSIDE MY HEAD?..... Does he?" Tommy said

He looked at Tubbo who was crying. He smiled.

"Oh." He said

"Well then. I guess I am like him. I'm a crazy bitch aren't I? Well sorry for being a burden to you all. Sorry for destroying your trust. Sorry for betraying you. Tubbo you were wrong. Remember when you told me if you weren't going to be the next Shlatt I wouldn't be the next Wilbur? Well that aged well." Tommy said voice cracking

He stumbled a bit and fell slightly backwards towards the deep 80 foot drop. Tubbo jumped forward but Tommy pointed his axe at him.

"Don't fucking touch me, I'm not a baby I can take care of myself." Tommy said slightly slurred

He turned back to Techno and handed him his axe.

"Kill me." Tommy started

Techno reached out and took hold of the axe reluctantly.

"Kill me Technoblade. Let the voices take over." Tommy said

"As the Earth burns to the ground its you who needs to kill me. As the world caves in you need to do it or it won't stop." Tommy stated

"Its you I welcome death with." Tommy finished

Techno stared at him horrified at his words. The voices didn't say anything for once.

"No." Techno said

Tommys face turned into a frown.

"Well if you won't then I will." Tommy said

The smile returned to his face as he stepped off the obsidian platform.

He fell backwards as Techno stood there shell shocked. Phil screamed as Ghostbur continued singing the anthem.

Everything went in slow motion.

"My L'manburg."

Tommy fell and Philza jumped after him using his wings.

"My L'manburg."

The SMP watched in horror as he fell and Tubbo screamed out.

"My L'manburg."

Tommy was caught and Phil landed on the ground.

"My L'maaaanburg."

Everybody watched as the unconscious body was brought to safety.

Dream watched in disbelief.

Techno watched as his last brother almost died. He regretted everything he did.

People rushed to Tommy's side. He was breathing but had lost a lot of blood.

Part 2?

Idk I like this one

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

451 39 27
Here's some unfinished silly's/ oneshots
215K 3.4K 49
➪ 𝙨𝙡𝙤𝙬 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙨. ➪ 𝙣𝙤 𝙨𝙢𝙪𝙩. ➪ 𝙭 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮. ➪ 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮!
2.1K 25 20
just mcyt oneshots (discontinued) --- (lowercase intended) also, these are just for fun. i don't ship the actual content creators (though i use their...
16.3K 452 21
𝗦𝗟𝗘𝗘𝗣𝗬𝗕𝗢𝗜𝗦𝗜𝗡𝗖 just a few oneshots of anything that comes to mind ☺