MADE TO BREAK YOUR HEART. tom...

Von gotoperfectplaces

( เฉˆ ๐Ÿ’” * ๐ŸŒ‡ เณƒ ๐Ÿฅ€ ) ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด, "๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜บ, ๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด... Mehr

MADE TO BREAK YOUR HEART
un.
deux.
trois.
quatre.
cinq.
six.
sept.
huit.
neuf.
dix.
onze.
douze.
treize.
quatorze.
quinze.
seize.
dix-sept.
dix-huit.
dix-neuf.
vingt.
vingt et un.
vingt-deux.
vingt-trois.
vingt-quatre.
vingt-cinq.
vingt-six.
vingt-sept.
vingt-huit.
vingt-neuf.
trente.
trente et un.
trente-deux.
trente-trois.
trente-quatre.
trente-cinq.
trente-six.
trente-sept.
trente-huit.
trente-neuf.
quarante.
quarante et un.
quarante-deux.
quarante-trois.
quarante-quatre.
quarante-cinq.
quarante-six.
quarante-sept.
quarante-huit.
quarante-neuf.
cinquante.
cinquante et un.
cinquante-trois.
cinquante-quatre.
cinquante-cinq.
cinquante-six.
cinquante-sept.
cinquante-huit.
cinquante-neuf.
soixante.
soixante et un.
soixante-deux.
soixante-trois.
soixante-quatre.
soixante-cinq.
soixante-six.
soixante-sept.
soixante-huit.
soixante-neuf.
soixante-dix.
soixante et onze.
soixante-douze.
soixante-treize.
รฉpilogue.
merci.

cinquante-deux.

387 20 5
Von gotoperfectplaces

°•*⁀➷MADE TO BREAK YOUR HEART
( ੈ 💔 * 🌇 ೃ 🥀 )
chapter fifty-two.

-ˏˋ⋆ Isabel & Tom ⋆ˊˎ-

2 DEC at 20:31

You are asking to call Mum

accepted / declined

"Hi sweetheart! I wasn't expecting you to call!"

"Hi Mum. And yeah, I know. But I wanted to talk to you about something. Are you free for a bit?"

"Of course darling ― is everything alright? You sound . . . sad."

"I mean, I'm okay. Nothing's really wrong. There's just . . . Hazel and I had a massive argument on Friday. Or rather, she yelled at me and I refused to hear her out and left."

"Well, you're in your final year, everyone's stressed out. You know that."

"No . . . it was about Tom."

"Oh? What happened?"

"Um . . . so, Tom had a break from filming this weekend, so I went round and spent the weekend with him. But when I was leaving Hazel ambushed me and said that whenever he's around, I ditch her and Katie and Rani to spend time with him. She said that I'm jeopardising my friendships."

"Do you?"

"What?"

"As soon as you find out he's around, you go to spend time with him?"

"Of course. I barely get to see him, so when I find out he's going to be around, I want to actually see him and be with him."

"Well . . . don't you see how that could upset them all? As soon as you hear that your boyfriend is around, you decide the spend all your time with him. You say that you spend time with Tom's friends, and that you go to see his family. But you don't say that Tom spends time with your friends. How many times have they all actually been together?"

"I . . . don't know."

"Having a relationship is all about balance. Hazel's not saying that she wants you to ignore Tom when he's around. It's like she said ― she just doesn't want you to ditch her and the others completely. A relationship shouldn't come at the expense of your friendships. You've got to find a balance of spending time with Tom and not leaving your friends to do that."

"But, you and Papa . . . you moved in together after three months. Where's the balance there?"

"I know. But escalating a relationship like that doesn't work for everyone, and I wouldn't even recommend it to anyone! And you and Tom aren't moving in together anytime soon, are you?"

"No, we're not."

"Do you understand what I'm saying, sweetheart? You've got to find a balance."

"Yeah, I get it. I think I just . . . I don't know. I didn't want to ruin what Tom and I have. And I thought that meant spending every second possible with him. But Hazel was right. You're right. I can't just ditch these guys."

"Well, I'm glad you understand. Is everything else okay? You know, uni and everything?"

"Everything's fine, don't worry. I'm gonna go now. I need to speak to Tom. We both thought Hazel was in the wrong when I told him what happened, so I need to talk to him about that."

"Okay, darling. I'll speak to you later. Love you!"

"Love you too."

Call ended.

2 DEC at 20:57

You are asking to call Tom

accepted / declined

"Hey! You alright?"

"Yeah, I'm good. You get back to Cleveland alright? And have you got a minute? I need to talk to you about something."

"Yeah, I got back fine. And yeah, I've got a minute. Is everything okay?"

"I'm fine, don't worry. It's just, um, I was thinking about what Hazel was saying the other day, you know, about me ditching them to spend time with you. I spoke to my mum about it and . . . she kind of made me realise that Hazel was right."

"But . . . I want to see you when I'm home ―"

"I'm not saying we shouldn't. A relationship is about having balance. You know, when you're home I spend all my time with you and stay at yours and see your friends and your family, but then you don't come to mine and see my friends ―"

"Wait, so this is my fault?"

"No! Tom, listen to me, please. It's my fault. Whenever I hear you're around, I ditch my friends to be with you. And that makes me a really, really shitty friend. You don't ditch your friends when I'm around. I'm saying that when you're around, I should spend time with you, but not all my time. As much as we spend time with your friends, we should also spend time with my friends. You get what I'm saying, right?"

"I mean . . . yeah, I do. I love spending time with you, but I know your mates are super important to you. And you shouldn't wreck your friendships with them just for me."

"Yeah. So, with that being said, when you come home in two weeks time, I'll spend the day with you. But I'll spend the night at home."

"That sounds fair. And I'm sorry."

"What do you have to be sorry about?"

"I think I was just being selfish. Because I love you a lot. And I just wanted to spend all the time I could with you. And I didn't really think about how it would affect your life and friendships and everything to spend all your time with me."

"Well, that's cheesy. But thank you. And I'm sorry too. Because I never said anything."

"It's okay. We can work on it, can't we? Find that balance."

"Yeah, of course we can."

"Have you spoken to Hazel yet? And the others?"

"No, not yet. I spent the weekend with you and then went straight from there to uni this morning when you left for the airport. I've been in my room all evening. I don't even know if Hazel will talk to me. She can be a handful when she's mad. And I should talk to the others too."

"Well, you should do it sooner rather than later. You can't keep putting it off."

"Yeah . . . I know."

"Ugh, I have to go now. I'll talk to you tomorrow, okay?"

"Speak to you tomorrow. And I'll see you on the fifteenth."

"See you on the fifteenth. Love you."

"Love you too."

Call Ended.

happy valentine's day! here's a super unromantic chapter for you lmao. this drama will be over in the next chapter, so for those of you who were stressed with the drama - not long til it's over!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

392K 11.9K 104
๐Ž๐ ๐๐”๐‘๐๐Ž๐’๐„. you're scared, i'm nervous but i guess that we did it on purpose โช social media x real lif...
6.1K 187 95
โ˜ผ ๐ˆ ๐Š๐๐Ž๐– ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐–๐„๐‘๐„, ๐–๐€๐˜ ๐“๐Ž๐Ž ๐๐‘๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐Œ๐„ โ˜ผ ๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘๐‘–๐‘Ž๐‘™ ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘Ž ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘
196K 5.6K 60
๐˜›๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜บ, ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜’๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ป๐˜ช๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต. ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๏ฟฝ...
103K 3.6K 33
โ heya it's me, ya boi jess, trying to catch a sugar daddy...i'm talking to you tommy โž โ only if you stop calling me fake spider-man โž was called b...