Chaos. A Star Wars/Game of Th...

By timbegs

Worlds Collide in this strange crossover. As the Clone Wars rages on throughout the Galaxy. The Republic hunt... More

Prologue: Encounter....Again.
Chapter 1: At an unsuspecting Westeros.
Chapter 2: The New Lord of Winterfell.
Chapter 3: The Jedi Order and the Night's Watch.
Chapter 4: The King in the North.
Chapter 5: Non Aggressive Negotiations.
Chapter 6: Unbowed, Unbent, Unblasted.
Chapter 7: Blackwater Bay.
Chapter 8: Puppet Masters.
Chapter 9: Keepers of the Peace.
Chapter 10: Gears in the River.
Chapter 11: Jedi Diplomacy.
Chapter 12: Murphy's Law
Chapter 13: Rules of War and Arrogant Attitudes.
Chapter 14: Chaos is a Ladder.
Chapter 16: The Calm before the Storm.
Chapter 17: The Rains of Castamere.
Chapter 18: Carnage of Grievous.
Chapter 19: The North Strikes Back.
Chapter 20: The Battle of King's Landing.
Chapter 21: Burn them All!
Chapter 22: The Wolf and the Rose.
Chapter 23: Same Game. Different Players
The End. Thank you for Reading!
Important Announcement.

Chapter 15: Breakers of Chains.

585 11 4
By timbegs

"Is that them over there?" Anakin asked Davos as they looked at the Second Sons camp outside of the city of Yunkai.

"Yep. The Second Sons are a mercenary company. They fight for gold. Which I'm pretty sure the Yunkai are paying them." Davos answered.

"Anything else?" Anakin asked.

"The Second Sons are killers. Renown for getting the job done very well. They're run by Braavosi named Mero. The Titan's Bastard." Davos added.  

"Sounds like a dangerous man." Anakin noted. But he's fought more dangerous. "How many does he got?" He asked.

"2,000 men." Davos answered.

"I like those odds." Anakin started to walk down. 

"Hold up there. What's the plan? Might I ask?" Davos asked.

"We're going to talk to the Titan's bastard about him joining the winning side. I've seen a lot of mercenaries in my time, along with Bounty Hunters and Pirates. And if there's one thing I've learned, pay a man well enough, and they'll follow you without question. And I'm also certain that mercenaries would like to play for the winning side." Anakin answered.

"And what makes you think, they'll want to talk to us?" Davos asked.

"This is all we need." Anakin answered as he pulled out a gold bar. 

"It's not going to be enough to convince them." Davos informed.

"We don't have to convince them, Ser Davos. We just need to get their attention." Anakin explained.

That's when they noticed a Second Son mercenary that spotted them. "Hey! Who are you?" He asked.

Anakin smiled. "I request an audience with your Captains. Will you take me?" He asked.

"And why would I do that?" The Mercenary asked.

"This." Anakin thought. He then approached the mercenary and waved his hand. "You will take me to your captains." He said.

"What are you doing?" Davos asked.

Anakin ignored him as he channeled into the force.

"I will take you to my captains." The Mercenary sheathed his sword and started to walk away like he was entranced.

"What was that?" Davos asked.

"It's a Jedi Mind Trick. I can make him do my bidding and that includes speaking to his captains." Anakin answered.

Davos thought that was super convenient. "Well if you could do that, then why haven't we been doing this on everyone?" He asked. 

"Sorry Ser Davos. They only work on the weak minded." Anakin answered.

"Aw, that's limited." Davos complained. 

"Yeah, but that's the price we've got to pay." Anakin replied.

"It's not the only one." Davos thought as they walked up to the tents.

"My Captains are right through there." The Mercenary told them.

Anakin waved his hand again. "You may go about your business." He tricked.

"I can go about my business." The Mercenary replied turning away.

Anakin then saw what looked like 3 Captains all laughing and drinking. 2 had long hair on them, and the 3rd one had short hair and a girl sitting on his lap. Until the 3rd one noticed Anakin and Davos walk in.

"Who are you?" The Short haired one asked.

"You Mero of Braavos?" Anakin asked.

"Might be." The 3rd one answered. "Who are you? And how did you get past my soldiers?"

"Let's just say, I'm a friend of a Dragon Lady. And as for how we got here, I have my methods." Anakin answered.

The Short haired man known as Mero sat up and still had his girl behind his back. "You're with Daenerys Targaryen." He said. 

"That's right." Anakin replied. "And I've come for your services."

"Ah, business. Why didn't you say so in the first place?" Mero laughed. "What is it?"

"I want you to meet, Queen Daenerys. I have a feeling you'll want to hear her out." Anakin explained. "And, because I'll give you this." He pulled out a gold bar.

Mero's eyes widened. "That's some tasty gold." One of the other captains motioned.

"It's going to take more than a gold bar to pay me off. I'll also want to see the Dragon Queen without her clothes." Mero also made a licking face as he made his request.

Davos rolled his eyes. "Why don't you just mind trick him?" He whispered to Anakin.

"I don't think Mind Tricks work on the Second Sons." Anakin whispered back. "So we'll go with gold." He learned a long time from his old Master Watto who was a Toydarian that money talks. "I'm a Toydarian. Mind Tricks don't work on me. Only money." He said to the Jedi Qui Gon Jin when they landed on Tatooine. How little Anakin knew that that day would change him forever.

"Whatever goes on between you and the Queen is your business. How about I just pay you? You meet with Daenerys Stormborn. And you don't ask any questions." Anakin offered.

Mero smiled smugly. "Well, if you pay me gold to meet with a beautiful woman. I suppose I could accommodate your wishes, friend." He replied.  

Anakin smiled.

Mero and his two other Captains followed Anakin and Davos back to Daenerys's tent. Anakin already contacted Daenerys to let her know they had company. 

"Your Grace. May I introduce the Captains of the Second Sons. Mero of Braavos, Prendahl na Ghezn." ("Like I'm ever going to remember that") Anakin introduced. "And this is..." He couldn't remember the last one's name. 

"Daario Naharis." Daario said for Anakin.

Mero stepped forward first with a bit of a swagger. Ahsoka just grunted. "Great another pretty boy." She thought.

"So you're the Mother of Dragons." Mero greeted like he was knew her from years ago. Daenerys gave a smile. "Swear I fucked you once in a Pleasure House." 

"Not a humble guy, is he?" Ahsoka asked.

"Mind your tongue." Jorah warned.

"Why?" Mero asked. "I didn't mind hers." He walked up and sat next to Daenerys making a licking tongue face. "She licks my ass like she was born to do it." 

Daenerys made a political smile. But then Mero's eyes began to wonder onto Ahsoka. "And what are you suppose to be?" He asked.

"She's mine. And she's off limits." Anakin answered with a warning tone. 

Mero on the other hand just circled around Ahsoka. "Well there, Scar face. You never mentioned that you had such..." *Sniffing noises* "...exquisite tastes." He began to make some licking noises as Ahsoka punched him in the stomach sending him back.

But it only made Mero smile more. "I like them fiery." He commented laughing. 

Ahsoka pulled out her lightsaber hilts. "Come closer again and you'll find out just how fiery I can get." She warned.

Mero smiled and went back to sit next to Daenerys. And Anakin stepped next to Ahsoka. "You alright?" He asked.

"Fine. Where is hunting season when you need it?" Ahsoka replied.

"You, Slave girl. Bring wine." Mero ordered Missandei. 

"We don't have slaves here." Daenerys pointed out.

"You'll all be slaves here after the battle. Unless I save you." Mero replied. 

"You save us?" Ahsoka asked.

"That's right, Exotic. You and the Dragon Queen. Take off your clothes and come and sit on Mero's lap and I may give you my Second Sons." Mero requested.

"Not goanna happen, Captain Overbite." Ahsoka replied still holding her lightsabers.

"I don't think he has an overbite." Missandei interrupted.

"He's about to." Ahsoka started to get angry. Anakin forgot to mention one thing. Don't mess with Ahsoka Tano.

Luckily Daenerys wasn't to be messed with either. "Give me your second sons and I might not have you gelded." She counter offered. "General Skywalker, how many men fight for the second sons?" She asked.

"2,000. But that's coming from Ser Davos." Anakin answered.

"We have more, don't we?" Daenerys asked like it was an innocent question.

"10,000 Unsullied. And about 50,000 501st Troops." Anakin answered.

"I may be a young girl new to the ways of war. Perhaps seasoned men like yourself can explain to me how you propose to defeat us." Daenerys suggested.

Daario chuckled. "I hope the Jedi is better with the laser sword then he is with a lie. You have 8,000 Unsullied."

"I rounded up." Anakin replied.

"You're very young to be a captain." Daenerys noticed.

"And Ahsoka is young for a commander." Anakin pointed out.

"He's no Captain." Prendahl corrected. "He's a lieutenant."  

"Even if your numbers are right you must admit the odds don't favor your side." Daenerys continued.

"The Second Sons have faced worse odds and won." Mero informed.

"So did we." Anakin replied.

"Then it should be interesting." Mero smiled ready to draw his sword.

Anakin put a hand on his lightsaber. "Indeed. But I'm curious. Have you ever seen a Battle Droid fight in battle?" He asked.

"No." Mero answered.

Anakin laughed. "Yeah, well the Second Sons are going to face worse odds and run." That seemed to shut them up.

"Well, you could fight for me." Daenerys suggested.

"We take the slavers gold. We fight for Yunkai." Mero said as he looked at Missandei poring wine near him.

"I will pay you as much and more." Daenerys replied as Mero sniffed Missandei. Missandei made a disgusted look. 

"Our contract is our bond. If we break our bond, no one will ever hire the Second Sons." Prendahl pointed out.

Anakin and Ahsoka were surveying the situation with the Second Sons. Anakin wasn't sure what was going on, so he decided to do what Obi Wan would do and analyze the situation. It seemed that Mero was a hot head always looking for the big score. Prendahl looked to be a loyal grunt. And Daario... well he was a wild card.

"Ride with me and you'll never need another contract. You'll have gold and castles and Lordships of your choosing when I take back the Seven Kingdoms." Daenerys vowed.

Anakin thought it was a generous offer. Even though there was one slight problem. Obi Wan was in Westeros right now and he was trying to get Robb on the Iron Throne. That was going to be a complication. But Daenerys was in Essos right now. They would have to cross that bridge when they get there.

"You have no ships. And the only siege weapons you have are the Clone forces, you also have no Calvary." Daario said.

"Almost a Fortnight ago, I didn't have an army. A year ago I had no dragons." Daenerys replied. But Daario was looking at Daenerys. Anakin knew that look. It's the same one he had when he saw Padme as a child.

 "You have two days to decide." Daenerys informed. 

Mero didn't pander the two days. "Show me your c.... I want to see if it's worth fighting for." He demanded. And then he looked at Ahsoka. Surprise there. (not). "And show me yours."

That's when Anakin stepped in front of Ahsoka. "Back off. She's a minor." He snapped.

"My Queen, shall I slice out his tongue for you?" Grey Worm asked in his native tongue. Ahsoka seemed to understand that without having to know the language. And she agreed with it.

"These men are our guests." Daenerys reminded.

"Well these guests have overstayed their welcome." Ahsoka  interrupted.

Daenerys ignored that. She had a plan. "You seem to be enjoying my wine. Perhaps you'd like a flagon to ponder things over." She suggested.

Mero wasn't the one to ponder things over. "Some for my brother's in arms to drink."

"A barrel then." Daenerys decided.

"Good." Mero replied. "The Titan's bastard does not drink alone." He got up with his lieutenants. "In the Second Sons we share everything, after the battle maybe we'll share you." 

"Good riddance." Ahsoka thought as they left.

Daario on the other hand smiled politely at Daenerys. 

"I'll come looking for you when the battle is over." Mero declared to Ahsoka as he slapped Missandei in the ass.

"Go jump in a Sarlacc pit!" Ahsoka yelled.

"What's a Sarlacc pit?" Jorah asked.

"It's a giant creature on Tatooine. You find a new definition of pain and suffering as your slowly digested over a thousand years." Anakin answered.

"Oh dear." Daenerys thought. She wished she could've thrown the King of Qarth into a Sarlacc Pit. Too bad she didn't have one. All she had was an empty vault she tossed him into. Him and that traitorous servant. 

Missandei on the other thought that bastard had to go. And Daenerys was thinking the same thing.

"Ser Barristan. When it comes to battle. Kill that one first." Daenerys ordered.

"Gladly, your Grace." Barristan replied.

"I still can't believe you paid that guy a gold bar, Master." Ahsoka said.

"I know. That's why I took it back." Anakin replied revealing the Gold Bar. When Mero was distracted by the conversation with Daenerys. Anakin moved the Gold Bar with the force out of Mero's possession. He never saw it coming. 

"Can I kill him first?" Ahsoka asked.

Meanwhile in King's Landing. Sansa was still upset about her predicament. She was crying in the garden terrace with Margery trying to comfort her. 

"Up at Winterfell, all I ever wanted to do was escape. To come here to the Capital. See the Southern Knights in their painted armor. And King's Landing after dark, all the candles burning in those windows." Sansa started in an upset voice. "All stupid. Just a stupid little girl, with stupid dreams who never learned." She called herself in between cries.

Margery made a sad face and trying to tell Sansa that she wasn't stupid. She then got Sansa on her feet. "Come walk with me." She insisted. "I remember the first time I saw you in the Throne Room. I'd never seen anyone who looked so unhappy. I want you to be very happy Sansa. So does my Grandmother." 

Margery then picked a single Rose from the gardens.

"Hey, I just watered that!" A Droid who was on maintenance duty complained.

"This is important." Margery informed.

The Droid made a grunting sound. "Of course it is."  

Margery turned back to Sansa. "You would've been very happy at Highgarden." She started.

"You're not making me feel better, Margery." Sansa thought.

"But women in our position must make the best of our circumstances." Margery continued.

"How do I make the best of my circumstance?" Sansa asked. "I have to marry him."

Margery handed Sansa the rose. It wasn't going to be all that bad. All she had to do was convince Sansa. "Has Lord Tyrion mistreated you?" She asked.

"No." 

"Has he been kind to you?"

"He's tried." Sansa answered.

"You don't want him though." Margery said.

"He's a Lannister." Sansa didn't exactly trust them these days, and who could blame her. 

"Far from the worst Lannister, wouldn't you say?" Margery asked.

Sansa didn't know what to say. Or even why she spoke to Margery. She felt like she froze up. "I'm sorry. Here I am complaining to you." She apologized.

But Margery smiled. There wasn't anything wrong in Sansa telling her how she really felt. "My son will be king. Sons learn from their mothers. I plan to teach mine a great deal." She explained. No wonder Joffrey was so screwed over the head and not just from being a sociopath born of incest. He learned from an equally as crazy woman, named Cersei Lannister. Frankly it was a miracle that Myrcella and Tommen turned out normal at the very least. 

"And your son, if I'm not mistaken will be Lord of Casterly Rock and The North someday." Margery continued. 

And the thought of Sansa having a son with Tyrion was a little too hectic for her young mind to handle.

"What?"

"My son. With him." Sansa answered. "I'll... have to... We'll have to..."

"If it's the pain you're worried about--"

"I'm not afraid of the pain. Not after what Joffrey's done to me." 

"What is it then?" Margery asked.

And Sansa looked at her like it was so obvious that even a dim witted Gungan like Jar Jar Binks could figure it out. "He's rather good looking even with the shrapnel wound. The miracles of galactic medicine." Margery comforted.

"He's a dwarf." Sansa complained. "And Loras..." She wanted to say that Loras was handsome, and daring, and strong. Basically everything she wished Joffrey could be.

Margery knew how that felt. "Some women like tall men, some like short men, some like hairy men, bald men, gentle men, rough men, ugly men, pretty men, pretty girls. Most women don't know what they like until they've tried it." She explained. "And sadly so many of us get to try so little before we're old and gray. Tyrion may surprise you. From what I've heard he's quite experienced." 

"And that's a good thing?" Sansa asked confused.

"It can be. They're very complicated you know, pleasing us takes practice." Margery answered.

"How do you know all this?" Sansa asked. "Did your mother teach you?" 

Margery looked at Sansa that she was such an innocent girl to think that's where Margery learned these things. "Yes, sweet girl."

But just then. They saw Grievous's ship land in the middle of a nearby landing pad. It made Sansa freeze up. "What is he doing here?" She asked. Her confidence gone.

Margery immediately understood the situation. She took Sansa's hands. "It will be alright. I don't think he's here to cause trouble." She reassured.

"He killed my brothers." Sansa said. What was to stop him from killing Sansa as well.

The Transport ship doors opened. And Grievous walked out. Coughing as he did it in the process. And Grievous was not too thrilled about being in King's Landing this time. Especially for the reason he had to come. That was when he noticed Margery and Sansa walking towards him as well. Sansa was shaking as Grievous approached them. 

"General Grievous. This is unexpected." Margery greeted politely.

But Grievous noticed Sansa looking scarred of him. "What's the matter with her?" He asked.

"G-General Grievous... It's an honor to welcome you back to King's Landing." Sansa stuttered.

Grievous on the other hand was not in the mood for this. "You can dispense with the pleasantries, Wolf Girl. It's not an honor to be back in this place for a stupid reason." He growled.

"Then may I ask why you're here?" Margery asked.

Grievous grumbled under his breath. "I assume you know why, Lady Margery. Surely you know that Lord Tyrion is getting married." He said.

Sansa's mouth dropped. "You got invited to my wedding too?" She asked in disbelief.  

"Unfortunately. I'm a public official. I have to go." Grievous answered bluntly. "But don't think that I'll enjoy a minute of it."  

"Nor will I." Sansa replied coldly. 

Grievous knew why the hostility and fear were in Sansa. "And I'm also here to introduce your sister in law's new husband." He added.

"Husband?" Sansa asked. For Cersei? 

"THEON! GET OUT HERE!" Grievous yelled making Margery and Sansa cover their ears. 

And Sansa saw Theon walk out slowly. He looked dead inside. Like he was a zombie. "This is Theon Greyjoy. I know you already know him, Stark. I was talking to Lady Margery." Grievous introduced.

"Of course. It's an honor to meet you at last, Lord Greyjoy." Margery greeted.

Theon stood there brain dead.

"Theon. Say hello." Grievous ordered like Theon was a dog.

Theon held out his hand with the same dead expression. "Pleased to meet you, Lady Margery." 

Margery found that a little odd. "Has he always been this brain dead?" She whispered to Sansa.

Sansa shook her head. It must've been something Grievous did.

"Now, Theon here might seem a little different. I arrived in the North after he took the home of the Starks. This squid needed a little molding. What kid doesn't. Now you can count on loyalty, guaranteed." Grievous explained. 

"General Grievous." A Commando Droid interrupted. "Count Dooku is contacting you."  

Grievous grumbled. He knew what this meant. "Alright." He said. He walked past the two women.

While Sansa and Margery were speaking of Tyrion. Tyrion and Bronn were speaking about Sansa.

"She's a child." Tyrion complained.

"She's a foot taller than you." Bronn clarified. 

"A tall child." Tyrion corrected.

"What's the youngest you've ever had?" Bronn asked.

"Not that young." Tyrion answered.

"How much older?" Bronn asked trying to get the specifics.

Tyrion shrugged. "Older." 

Bronn made expression that said: So what's the problem? "You're a Lord, she's a Lady. And a beauty at that, I don't see what the problem is."

Tyrion did though. "Shae isn't going to like it." He thought out loud.

"Shae's a whore." Bronn reminded. "Are you going to marry her? How did marrying a whore work out for you the first time?" He asked.

"I should never have told you about that." Tyrion commented.

"You want Shae? Keep her. Wed one and bed the other." Bronn advised. "All we have to do is get a son with the Stark Girl. He'll be Lord of Winterfell one day. You can rule the North in his name. You'll have two women and a whole kingdom of your own." He explained.

"Two women who despise me and a whole kingdom to join them." Tyrion corrected.

"Not going to matter with the Droids keeping security for you. Fear is keeping the local Lord there in line. Fear of Grievous and fear of his armies. You waste time trying to get people to love you, you'll end up the most popular dead man in town." Bronn replied.

Tyrion didn't have any response. It sounded like something Tywin would say.

"You want to fuck that Stark Girl. You just don't want to admit it." Bronn said. 

No Tyrion didn't. He didn't want to fuck Sansa as Bronn said he did. "I don't pay you to put evil notions in my head. The ones already there don't need more company." 

"You pay me to kill people who bother you. Evil notions come free." Bronn replied as he grabbed more wine.

Grievous went to another room to speak with Dooku. The hologram turned on.

"You summoned me, My Lord?" Grievous asked.

"Grievous. What is the situation on Westeros currently? Have you brought the planet under Separatist Control yet?" Dooku asked.

Grievous made a disgusted noise. "No. The Jedi are proving to be far--"

"Need I remind you General that there are other theaters of war that need your attendance?" Dooku interrupted. "We've had to waste valuable resources on this one planet alone." 

"The war is taking longer than anticipated. 3 Kings are eliminated already. That leaves 1 to go. We are getting him next." Grievous explained. 

"The Stalemate in this war has become unacceptable." Dooku informed, not convinced of Grievous's reasons to stay. "But I'm not the one you need to deal with."

Another blue hologram appeared. It was Darth Sidious. Dooku's Master who was wearing a dark hood to hide his face.

"General Grievous." Sidious greeted. 

"Oh great." Grievous thought. "Now he's involved." And when Sidious got involved in something, you knew you were in trouble.

Sansa was walking back to her room as she heard shouting from the end of the hall. She wondered what was going on so she hid behind some crates from some Battle Droids who were guarding the doors. There was also a small crack by the wall leading to the room where Grievous was talking. 

"I need more time to win this war, Lord Sidious." Grievous explained.

"Lord Sidious?" Sansa thought to herself. And that's when she heard Sidious's voice. It sounded like something that was purely evil.

"You must not waste anymore valuable time. For even now, this careless delay has interfered with my plans, General." Sidious ordered. 

Grievous didn't know what Sidious's plans were, but he knew that Sidious didn't like it when there was something that interfered with his plans. And Westeros and The War of the 5 Kings was starting to starting to interfere with those plans.

"Give me more time." Grievous insisted. "I will end the war as quickly as possible." 

"See that you do. I do not wish to throw any more resources away. Even if you have discovered Rhydonium in the North." Sidious replied.

"A prolonged war does not interest me, General. If the war doesn't end swiftly, you must leave the planet." Dooku ordered.

"Yes, Count Dooku. This is just another Outer Rim world I couldn't care less about." Grievous replied.

Sansa stood away from the crack and started to dash off down the hall before someone spotted her. Grievous had a master of his own. But what did he mean by his own plans? Sansa was left with more questions than answers. And the thought of Sidious left Sansa's spine shivering to the bone. He reminded her of those old fairy tales she used to read when she was younger. The one about the evil sorcerer who was defeated by a valiant knight. But this was actually happening. And it was scary.

It was the evening hours for Anakin and Ahsoka. "I don't think they're going to side with us." Ahsoka said to Anakin. She was referring to the Second Sons. 

"Yeah, well I didn't expect them to." Anakin replied. They only fought for gold and Daenerys tried to convince them to fight for something otherwise. But Anakin knew that's not how wretched hives of scum and villainy worked. 

"Who needs those rude and may I mention, Master? Disgusting, Bantha Droppings?" Ahsoka asked. Like she was going to take off her clothes in front of that guy Mero.

Anakin sighed. "I know how you feel, Snips." He reassured. "Do you know how many times I was thinking about slicing him with my Lightsaber?"

"Lots of times." Ahsoka guessed. "Don't worry Master. Never in a million years would I ever do something as vial as that guy." She declared.

"Good." Anakin replied. But he could still sense that Ahsoka was still uncomfortable. "Ahsoka. It's okay." He reassured. "I would never let anything bad happen to you, Ahsoka. Not like what happened to my mother." He said with a sad expression. He remembered some of the stuff that the Slave Masters would make his mother do when they were on Tatooine. Especially Gardulla the Hutt. Until she lost a bet to Watto. Watto was at least more civil of a Slave master. The one thing that was at least somewhat decent for Anakin was that Watto allowed him to participate in the Pod Races for him. Even if Watto got angry that Anakin lost to Sebulba. He remembered that one match when Sebulba flashed him with his vince. Anakin tried to explain to Watto that Sebulba cheated, Watto only said: "He always cheats! That's how he wins!" No wonder Watto always bet on Sebulba.

"Thank you, Master." Ahsoka replied with a smile. She could always count on Anakin to be there for her. But that was when she sensed something was wrong. 

"Something wrong?" Anakin asked.

Ahsoka pointed at an Unsullied with a large duffel bag, approaching the tent where Daenerys was bathing. "Doesn't that guy look suspicious?" 

Anakin noticed the guy too. "Hey you!" He shouted.

The Unsullied didn't look back. He just kept walking. 

Anakin still went after him. "Hey hold up! I want to talk." 

The Unsullied started to run away.

"Hey!" Ahsoka yelled. She started to run after him. But Anakin held her back.

"It's okay, Snips. Watch." Anakin observed as R2 saw the running Unsullied and put down a oil slick path. The Unsullied tripped on it and fell. And Anakin used the force to pull the Unsullied back towards him. 

"Why did you run?" Anakin asked. 

The Unsullied didn't answer. "Ahsoka, take his helmet off." Anakin answered.

"My pleasure." Ahsoka kicked off the helmet to reveal the face of Daario Naharis.

"Seems I underestimated you Jedi." Daario replied.

Ahsoka recognized him. "Hey! You're that guy from the Second Sons!"

Daario smiled. "And you're the lovely creature Mero wanted to fuck." He replied.

"I have a name you know." Ahsoka scoffed. "Ahsoka Tano." She ignited her lightsabers. "And you better choose your next words carefully." She warned.

Daario chuckled. "I can see why Mero was into you." 

Anakin wasn't all that impressed. "So what were you doing as an Unsullied? Were you here to infiltrate and kill the Dragon Queen?" He asked.

"Yes." Daario answered. "How did you figure that out? More of your Jedi powers?" 

"Nope. I just used common sense." Anakin answered.

It made sense to Daario. Anakin had been around the block before. But Daario got back to the topic at hand.

"The Second Sons wanted me to assassinate your lovely Queen. The same with Ahsoka." Daario continued still with his smile. "I didn't want to."  

"Can't imagine your captains were pleased about that." Ahsoka pointed out disengaging her lightsabers and getting him back on his feet but still cautious.

"See for yourself." Daario grabbed the bag and opened it to reveal the decapitated heads of Mero and Prendahl. 

"So why go to all this trouble?" Anakin asked. He didn't do this out of the goodness of his heart.

"We had... philosophical differences. Over the Queens and your friends beauty. It meant more to me then it did to them." Daario answered.

"Simple man." Anakin commented. "Only do what you want to do."

"Indeed." Daario replied. He was liking this Jedi.

 "And I would trust a man who murders his comrades, why?" Anakin asked, testing this new turncoat.

"They ordered me to murder your Queen. I told them I preferred not to. They told me I didn't have a choice. I told them I am Daario Naharis, I always have a choice. They drew their swords. I drew mine." Daario answered.

"And you killed them. We get the picture." Ahsoka replied with an eye roll. 

"Alright, pal. We're going to talk to Daenerys about this." Anakin decided.

"I'm looking forward." Daario replied.

Daenerys had finished taking her bath and was wrapped in a robe when she heard that Anakin had apprehended Daario Naharis after he disguised himself as an Unsullied. And Daario told Daenerys what he told Anakin. 

"Will you fight for me?" Daenerys asked when the story was done.

Daario nodded.

"Swear to me." 

Daario kneeled and took out his sickle sword. "The Second Sons are yours. And so is Daario Naharis. My sword is yours, my life is yours, my heart is yours." He swore.

"Excellent. Now we march on Yunkai." Anakin decided.

Everyone looked at him. "Now?" They asked.

"Yes now. We need to end this siege as quickly as possible or Yunkai will get suspicious." Anakin explained.

"Right now? We don't have the means. It will take an entire army to take the city." Daenerys protested.

"Or not." Daario said. "There's a back gate my men use when they visit Yunkai's bed slaves." He explained.

"And you?" Ahsoka asked.

"I have no interest in slaves. A man cannot make love to property." Daario answered.

Anakin nodded. This Daario had standards too. 

Daario tossed out a map. "This is where we enter the city." He pointed to a map. "Very few guards. They know me. They let me inside." He explained.

"What about the Droids?" Daenerys asked.

"Droids are stupid as rocks and slow. We're quicker and stronger." Anakin answered. 

"It would take an army to take the city. We can't sneak an army in there." Daenerys noted.

"We don't need an army. I just need Daario, Ahsoka, Jorah, Rex, and a few good men." Anakin answered confidently. 

Daario nodded. "And from there, we'll move through the back gates, kill the guards and traverse the back streets. Which I know well, open the front gates and then the army comes. Once the walls are breached the city will fall in hours." He added.

"What about the head of Yunkai? Those old masters?" Ahsoka asked. 

"We leave them alive, Snips. We need answers about the Separatists." Anakin answered, reminding everyone of the reason they came here.

Daenerys gave the thumbs up. "Gather your men, General Skywalker. Yunkai falls in the morning." She declared.

Anakin took out his lightsaber. "Let's go, Ahsoka." He ordered.

R2 started to follow them. "R2, stay with the Queen. We'll communicate updates through you." Anakin requested.

R2 beeped.

"Or perhaps he's leading us all to the slaughter, cutting off the heads off our army. And the Masters of Yunkai will pay his fee so he won't have to split it three ways." Jorah commented as he walked with the Jedi and Daario. 

"Relax, Mormont." Ahsoka replied. "We can sense danger coming. It's a Jedi quality."

"You have a very suspicious mind." Daario said. "In my experience, only dishonest people think this way."

"And you, Grey Worm?" Anakin asked.

"I trust him." Grey Worm answered in his language. Anakin took it as a yes.

"Well we've brought some backup just in case." Anakin showed Jorah his troops. Rex, Jesse, Fives, Hardcase, Tup, and Kix.

"Time to lock and load." Hardcase declared.

"Ain't that the truth." Anakin replied.

"Here we are." Daario pointed at the Back Gates. "This is where I come in." He left to go up to the gates. Two guards looked at him. But they opened the doors which was a good sign for Anakin. Once the doors were opened, Rex took out his twin pistols shooting the two guards from the wall.

"Let's go." Anakin declared. And they all went into the city.

Through the Back Streets, Anakin could see Battle Droids patrolling. "Hold up." He said. It looked like the Separatists did some reinforcing to the back streets. But Anakin wasn't worried. "Rex set up an ambush in that alley." 

"Yes sir." Rex replied seeing Anakin's plan.

Before Jorah could ask what the plan was, he found himself getting dragged into the alley with the others. Anakin then threw a nearby rock at a droid whose back was turned.

"Hey!" The Droid shouted as Anakin ran away down a side. "Get back here!" The Droid followed Anakin through the alleyway.

"Didn't say please." Rex said as the Clones all shot the Droid. 

"Remember this is a stealth mission. Take the Droids down but do it silently." Anakin reminded. 

"We need to head for the front gates." Daario said. He turned down another street.

"And that guy who gave us the gold?" Ahsoka asked.

Anakin thought about it for a second. But he made a decision just as quickly. "Alright. Daario, take Grey Worm and Jorah and open the gates. Ahsoka, Clones. You're with me." He decided. "We'll head for the palace, and get our answers." 

"Good luck." Daario wished as he took Jorah and Grey Worm.

"Didn't Master Kenobi say there wasn't luck?" Ahsoka asked.

"Good thing I taught you differently." Anakin answered. He didn't need a map to find the Palace. He had the force.

And Anakin's use of the force navigated them through the streets and up to the back part of the palace.

"Anything up there, Rex?" Anakin asked.

Rex took out his electrobinoculars to survey for any weak points. "We've got multiple Droid patrols on the walls. There aren't as many Yunkish soldiers as we thought. Guess they figure the slaves won't try to get in." He reported.

"Well we aren't slaves." Anakin replied. He nodded at Ahsoka who nodded back. They jumped onto the balconies to the palace. And Anakin landed in front of a Battle Droid. "Hey! You're not authorized--" Anakin killed the Droid before he could finish. "Come on Snips." He motioned.

"Master?" Ahsoka pointed to the Clones.

"Oh. Sorry Rex!" Anakin shouted. He grabbed all the clones with the force and pulled them up.

"You know, I wondered how we were going to get over the walls with no ascension cables." Rex commented.

"Meh. That's boring." Anakin replied.

"Okay, we're in the palace. Now what do we do?" Jesse asked.

"Now we find this Razdal guy, and make sure he doesn't harm Yunkai ever again." Anakin answered. 

"Right as soon as we deal with them." Ahsoka interrupted. Anakin looked down a path to see Several Commando Droids and a Droideka coming down one side. He turned another path to see the same result.

"They seem upset we crashed their little party." Ahsoka noted.

Anakin ignited his lightsaber. "Alright Ahsoka, what say we make ourselves the guests of honor?" He asked.

Ahsoka faced the other way igniting her lightsabers. "I hoped they saved Jogan Fruit Cake, Master." 

The Droids all fired their blasters, but Anakin and Ahsoka deflected them. Anakin then force pushed the Droideka towards the Battle Droids. While they were on the ground, Hardcase threw a droid popper and disabled the Droids. 

"Always feels nice to pop some Clankers." Hardcase commented.

"Great work Hardcase. Don't get cocky." Anakin praised. He turned to see that Ahsoka had a different approach to taking out the Droids. Instead of taking out the Droids with the force. Ahsoka leaped forward and jumped into the air, swinging her lightsabers like a helicopter slashing four droids in half and then using the force knocking the droids down to the ground. Rex and the Clones shot them all down. 

The area was secure for now. Anakin reached for his communicator. "Ser Jorah. We're inside the palace. You reach the main gate yet?" He asked.

"We're approaching it now." Jorah answered. "The second we open the gates. The city falls."

"The clones are ready to go, Mormont. Just give them the word." Anakin replied.

"Copy that." 

"You ready, Ahsoka?" Anakin asked.

"Are you?" Ahsoka asked back.

"Yes I am." Anakin answered.

Razdal heard the hacking and slashing, and Blaster fire from outside the main gates to the hall. 

"Uh, sir. There's a Jedi out here." A droid reported on the intercom. "He looks really unhappy." He was then cut off by the sound of a lightsaber slash. 

The Gates to the hall were pushed open and Anakin, Ahsoka, Rex, Jesse, Fives, Hardcase, Tup, and Kix all walked inside next to each other in a horizontal line. Anakin took a moment to look around his surroundings. The exotic artifacts, the areas for dancers, places for music to be played. It reminded Anakin of Jabba's Palace. The only thing missing was a Rancor Pit. 

"Hello Razdal." Anakin greeted. "Hope you don't mind us dropping in." 

Razdal didn't look fazed. "I had a hunch you would come, Master Jedi." He then rung a little bell and several Super Battle Droids emerged from cover next to him.

Anakin didn't look fazed either. "Huh. Didn't notice those when I came in." 

"The Separatists warned me of a potential sneak attack by you. Pity you have to fall here before you kill me." Razdal explained.

Anakin shook his head. "Oh, dear Old Master. Now who said anything about killing you?" He asked as he ignited his lightsaber. "We need to talk." 

Razdal wasn't in the mood to talk. "Enough stalling. Shoot them!" He ordered.

The Super Battle Droids fired a round of blaster bolts. But Anakin grabbed the blaster bolts mid air with the force. Razdal stood up in shock. So did the droids.

"Ahsoka." Anakin requested. Ahsoka ran up and deflected the Super Battle Droids blasters back at their senders. 

"We'll secure the hall." Rex informed.

Anakin nodded walking up to a stunned Razdal. "Take the gold. It's yours." Razdal begged.

"I don't want your gold." Anakin replied. "I want to know how far the Separatists influence is in Essos." 

"How should I know? All I know is Yunkai." Razdal asked.

Anakin didn't believe that. "You said that Yunkai was ancient and glorious. Stands to reason you would know a lot on what happens in Essos." He pulled Razdal with the force closer to him. Razdal was frozen with fear at the power of Anakin. 

"It just expands to Slaver's Bay. The only other place they're interested in is Meereen." Razdal answered sweating like a dog.

"And did Grievous also offer them blood money?" Ahsoka interrogated.

Razdal breathed heavy. 

Anakin pressed the blade closer to Razdal's neck. "Talk." 

"Our contact was a Separatist Tactical Droid! We never met Grievous!" Razdal blurted out.

Anakin loosened his grip. That made sense. Grievous was busy campaigning in Westeros. So of course he would send a Tactical Droid to see the job done. "And where's the Droid, now?" He asked.

"Meereen." Razdal admitted. "Please don't kill me." He sobbed.

Anakin hated slavers. But this one looked pathetic to him. "You know what's good for you. You'll stay out of Yunkai." He ordered.

"I'll swear you'll never see me again." Razdal declared.

"I'd better not." Anakin replied. He pushed him out of the hall. "Now get out of here. You make me sick."

Razdal ran out, sobbing like a little girl as he did it.

Daenerys waited inside in her tent. Barristan was drinking some wine, while Missandei tried to offer her Queen some food. Daenerys wanted to hear some news though. "We've been waiting a long time." She noted. "Haven't we?"

Barristan shrugged his shoulders.  

"I don't know, you tell me. How long does it take to sack a city?" Daenerys asked.

That was when R2 got a signal. He projected a hologram version of Anakin. "Queen Daenerys. Razdal fled like a coward. The palace is ours." Anakin reported.

Another signal was coming. It was Jorah. "It was as you said. They did not believe until it was too late. We opened the gates and the Clones came through. Yunkai's Slave Soldiers threw down their spears and have surrendered."

Daenerys thought that was good news. "And Daario Naharis?" She asked concerned.

But that was when Daario arrived at Daenerys's tent bringing a banner of the city. "The City is yours." He announced.

Best news Daenerys heard all day.

The Next morning. Daenerys waited with her entourage of Unsullied. Her Dragons, Ser Barristan, Missandei, Jorah, Daario, R2, and Grey Worm. Davos was waiting next to them with the Clones. Daenerys was waiting on a rock. But so far no one had come out of the gates.

"They will come your Grace. When they're ready." Barristan reassured.

"Perhaps they didn't want to be conquered." Daenerys thought. 

"You didn't conquer them. You liberated them." Jorah corrected.  

Daenerys wasn't convinced though. "People love their chains."

R2 beeped. His translation was: "Not all people."

And then the doors opened. Anakin walked out leading the slaves. Or rather, the former slaves. They all approached Daenerys. Ahsoka, Rex and the Clones moved past them carrying the broken collars all taken off the slaves.

"You broke their chains?" Daenerys asked.

"I couldn't let them suffer any more." Anakin explained. He went on the rock, the Unsullied clearing a way for him. And so were the Dragons.

"Missandei, could I say a few words?" Anakin asked.

Missandei looked at Daenerys who nodded. "Yes, General."

Anakin turned to the slaves. "This is Daenerys Targaryen. Stormborn, and Unburnt, and Mother of Dragons. You already know who I am. But I would not be here, if not for this woman." He started.

Missandei was translating for him.

"Years ago. I stood just as you did. A slave like my mother. When I was freed by the Jedi. I made a vow that I would free her and the slaves of my Home Planet of Tatooine." He let that sink in as Missandei translated. But then Anakin continued. "I failed... I couldn't save them, nor my mother. But that does not mean, I would let you all suffer anymore. Your old masters sought to bring you even more cruelty with their alliance with the Separatists. Now... I am here! And I swear to you, you will never again return to slavery! We will drive the slavers from Slavers Bay, and their Clanker friends!" He vowed.

The crowd all cheered but Anakin signaled them to hush. He turned to Daenerys. "I've got them all warmed up for you."

Daenerys thanked Anakin. She didn't know about the vow that Anakin made when he joined the Jedi. But she now had more respect for Anakin. He didn't want to just liberate cities. He wanted to liberate planets as well.

Ahsoka went to join Anakin. "Master, I didn't know." She started.

"It's okay Ahsoka." Anakin replied turning the conversation elsewhere. "I just felt like I needed to say that. Before I was inducted into the Order, I had a dream that I freed the slaves. And I will. When the war is over. I'll go all over the Galaxy and free slaves." He explained. "Will you join me, Ahsoka?"

Ahsoka nodded. "Of course. It's the duty of the Jedi to end evil in the Galaxy isn't it? And I consider Slavery a great evil." She answered.

Anakin smiled to know that his Padawan would be with him through thick and thin. They turned to Daenerys who was making her speech in Valerian.

"You do not owe me your freedom. I cannot give it to you. Your freedom is not mine to give. It belongs to you and you alone. If you want it back, you must take it for yourselves just as Anakin Skywalker did. Each and every one of you." The former slaves were all silent.

They were silent... until a man carrying a young girl cried out Mhysa. Soon more people were all shouting that word.

"What are they saying?" Anakin asked.

"Mhysa. It means Mother." Missandei answered.

They were also looking at Anakin and shouting Jedi as well.

"Jedi!" "Jedi!" "Mhysa!" "Jedi!" They were all shouting.

They started to approach the rock. The Clones all readied their blasters.

"Stand down!" Anakin told the Clones. The Clones were at ease. "They won't hurt us."

Daenerys grabbed Anakin by the arm, and motioned him to walk forward. Until Daenerys reached down and whispered to her Dragons to fly. So they did. And then both Daenerys and Anakin walked forward letting the former slaves chant their names as they touched their new heroes. And it was one of the greatest moments Anakin ever felt since he married Padme. He felt like a true liberator with the city of Yunkai. Just imagine what it would be like on other planets. Yunkai would be a small appetizer by comparison. 

While Daenerys's colleagues all looked ready to fight. Ahsoka smiled, happy for her Master. And she saw Anakin and Daenerys lifted into the air, by the now free people of Yunkai. 

"We did it, General Skywalker." Daenerys said to Anakin.

"We did. But we're not done yet. The Separatists are gathering at Meereen. We get to Meereen. We drive them out of Essos for good." Anakin informed.

Daenerys understood completely. She turned to the others. "Then ready our troops! We leave for Meereen immediately!" She ordered. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.1K 505 11
The evil Trade Federation, led by Nute Gunray is planning to take over the peaceful world of Naboo. Jedi Knights Qui-Gon Jinn, (Y/n) (L/n), and Obi-W...
2.6K 71 6
The war between the Jedi and Sith has been waged for along time in a galaxy far away. The recent chapter of this war has come to a end. Darth Revan w...
23K 1.2K 24
Game of thrones x Jurassic World crossover 🦖 🦕 Its always fun family bonding at Jurassic Island. Robert Baratheon brings his family and newly ap...
4.2K 100 10
From the strange mind of timbegs comes his next mix match. Watch as the Bad Batch embarks on their next mission. This time after receiving a mission...