𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚜 & 𝙻𝚒𝚎𝚜 ||�...

By thethinkingpen

"Let me be honest, that mark above your breast, turns me on so much" he said as he kissed my cleavage. "Oh, a... More

Chapter 1 - Olivia Middleton
Chapter 2 - First Day
Chapter 3 - The Seeker
Chapter 4 - The Stone
Chapter 5 - The Stone Pt. 2
Chapter 6 - The Hunt
Chapter 7 - The Stay back
Chapter 8 - The Life Spirit
Chapter 9 - The Start of Year 2
Chapter 10 - The New Seeker
Chapter 11 - The Detention with Malfoy
Chapter 12 - The letter
Chapter 13 - The Chamber of Secrets
Chapter 14 - The Chamber of Secrets Pt. 2
Chapter 15 - The Bar
Chapter 16 - The House
Chapter 17 - The Train Ride
Chapter 18 - The Hippogriff
Chapter 19 - The Boggart
Chapter 20 - The Match
Chapter 21 - The Malfoy Manor
Chapter 22 - The Malfoy Manor Pt. 2
Chapter 23 - The Beheading
Chapter 24 - The Patronus Charm
Chapter 25 - The end of Year 3
Chapter 26 - The Party
Chapter 27 - The Ride
Chapter 28 - The Intruder
Chapter 29 - The Quidditch World Tournament
Chapter 30 - The Champions
Chapter 31 - The Foolish Fight
Chapter 32 - The First Task
Chapter 33 - The Date/s?
Chapter 34 - The Audition
Chapter 35 - The Yule Ball Pt. 1
Chapter 36 - The Yule Ball Pt. 2
Chapter 37 - The Second Task
Chapter 38 - The Hogsmeade Date
Chapter 39 - The Third Task
Chapter 40 - The Memorial Service
Chapter 41 - The Parties
Chapter 42 - The Order of the Phoenix
Chapter 43 - The 'Umbitch'
Chapter 44 - The Detention
Chapter 45 - The Kiss
Chapter 46 - The Truth
Chapter 47 - The DA Classes
Chapter 48 - The Tutoring
Chapter 49 - The Incident
Chapter 50 - The Christmas Break
Chapter 51 - The Christmas Break Pt. 2
Chapter 52 - The Teaser
Chapter 53 - The DA Detention
Chapter 54 - The Surprise Party
Chapter 55 - The Gryffindor v/s Slytherin Match
Chapter 56 - The Prophecy
Chapter 57 - The Curse
Chapter 58 - The Match
Chapter 59 - The Ball
Chapter 60 - The Break-up
Chapter 61 - The 6th Year
Chapter 62 - The Memories
Chapter 64 - The Halloween Party Pt. 2
Chapter 65 - The Amortentia Smell
Chapter 66 - The Patronus Charm
Chapter 67 - The Dark Mark
Chapter 68 - The Burrow
Chapter 69 - The Spell for Enemies
Chapter 70 - The Kidnapping
Chapter 71 - The Arrangement
Chapter 72 - The Malfoy Manor Ball
Chapter 73 - The Horcruxes
Chapter 74 - The War
Chapter 75 - The War Pt. 2
Chapter 76 - The 'Aftercare'
Chapter 77 - The Trial of Draco Malfoy
Chapter 78 - The Trials of Mr. & Mrs. Malfoy
Chapter 79 - The start of year 7
Chapter 80 - The Boy Band
Chapter 81 - The Opening Night
Chapter 82 - The Eating Disorder
Chapter 83 - The Eating Disorder Pt. 2
Chapter 84 - The New Prankster
Chapter 85 - The Accidents
Chapter 86 - The Excerpt
Chapter 87 - The Christmas Eve Party
Chapter 88 - The Christmas Eve Party Pt. 2
Chapter 89 - The Storm
Chapter 90 - The Veracity
Chapter 91 - The Graduation Party
Chapter 92 - The Wedding Day
Chapter 93 - The Baby Mama
Chapter 94 - The 9 3/4 Platform
Chapter 95 - The Happy Ending

Chapter 63 - The Halloween Party

778 21 9
By thethinkingpen

The next day were the Quidditch trials. Hermione and I were in the stands cheering for Ginny and Ron. I was sitting in between Luna and Hermione. Luna was humming the tune to 'Ron Weasley is our king' while Hermione waved nervously to Ron.

One post was taken by Ron and the other by Cormac. No offence, but with Cormac's agility, Ron didn't stand a chance.

"Come, Ron!" I shouted and he looked at me.

"Yeah, Ron. Let's go!" someone said.

Cormac was staring at Hermione, smirking widely, so I playfully nudged her and said, "Looks like someone has a crush"

The trials began and Ginny flew past the other players and threw the Quaffle and Cormac easily blocked it. It happened for a few times. He had all these spectacular expressions on his face, while blocking it. He used his hands and legs to block the rings.

To be honest, he kinda looked hot protecting it.

Now, it was Ron's turn. Hermione was being anxious; I could see it. Ron too did an amazing job blocking the Quaffle. It was impossible to pick a Keeper.

Ginny threw the Quaffle and I heard Hermione cough.

*Cough* 'Confundus' *Cough*

The Quaffle went through the rings. Cormac was in shock to see that. He looked at the broom and then over to the stands.

Ron was made the Keeper of the Gryffindor Team.

Rafael and I were walking back to the castle, talking to each other and laughing the whole way. We were walking close, the back of our hands touching. I reached the entrance to only be snatched by Draco.

"Leave, Lopez. I need to talk to her privately" he said looking at Rafael.

Rafael looked at me and I said, "Go ahead, it's fine. I'll catch up at lunch" I said and before I could say goodbye, Draco pulled me in a secluded corner and pushed me against the wall.

"What the-" I said but he cut me off by gripping my neck tightly. His other hand gripping my hands behind my back.

"What the fuck are you doing? Being so close to that git?" Draco sneered in my ear, his lips touching my skin and making me weak in the knees.

"Why do you care?" I said pushing him back with my body, but it was of no use. He pushed me again and his grip getting tighter, but not enough to make me choke.

"I've been watching you; you and that boy are very close. Did you forget who you belong to, slut?" he said looking at me and then at my lips.

"I don't belong-" I said and he cut me off with a light squeeze on my neck.

"Care to rephrase that?" he asked and I said, "No" sternly.

"I don't know who do you think you are. But let me make it very clear" he said leaning closer to my ears.

"You belong to me, slut. And no one else" he whispered in my ear. He kissed my sweet spot and his soft and cold lips touching my warm skin for the first time in weeks. My breath hitched when he opened the buttons of my shirt and kissing my collarbone.

"No one can make you feel this good than I can" he said as he kissed my cleavage.

I was stunned by the ascendancy he had over me. How his lips made me weak in the knees. How his hands felt on my skin. How his hot breath touched my skin.

"Now" he said coming back to my face. "Who do you belong to?" he asked again.

I gave in.

"Y-You" I stuttered and he placed his lips onto mine. The taste of mint and green apples making me feel at home.

"Good girl" he said and left me hot and flustered.

I went to the Gryffindor Tower, touching my neck and trying to reminisce his fingers that were there just mere minutes ago. I whispered the password and went in.

"I have to admit, I did think I was gonna miss the last one" Ron said as I sat beside him and snuggled into his arms. He put an arm around me and kissed my head. He was a git sometimes but he was a sweetheart overall.

"Oh, then I hope Cormac's not taking it too hard" I said and giggled, knowing well that Hermione is the reason.

"He's got a bit of a thing for you, Hermione" Ron said and I caught Lavender glaring at the both us.

"He's vile. I don't want anything with him" Hermione said turning the page of the Daily Prophet.

"Alright, I'm gonna head off to patrolling. When I am back, make sure you oafs are in your beds sleeping" I said tired of the glares I was getting from Lavender.

The next few weeks flew by pretty quickly, Christmas was approaching soon. I hadn't seen Draco since forever as I had a tight schedule.

Rafael and I had stopped meeting, because I was always tired. With the prefect responsibilities and the advanced learning, I was exhausted, but that didn't stop any teacher from giving me lesser homework and assignments.

It was Friday and I was patrolling when I heard footsteps, I thought it might be some other prefect on rounds. But it wasn't. It was Draco and his goons.

I was about to confront them, when I saw Draco being paranoid. He was looking left and right, trying hard not to get caught. We were on the seventh floor, when I saw the Room of Requirement appear in front of him.

I accidently made a sound, which made him turn around. I peeked through the wall and saw him for the first time in weeks. He hadn't been looking better.

What would he require so badly?

I let it go when I saw him disappear into the door.

I came back thinking about confronting him or not. I sat on the couch of the totally empty common room. I stared at the fire place for hours, until I fell asleep.

I was woken up by someone knocking at the door and hearing the Fat Lady shooing them away. I got up and walked to the door.

"Who is it?" I asked from inside the room.

"I-I need to speak to Olivia Montgomery. If you could tell her that Blaise is waiting outside" he said from outside, his words were muffled by his own hand.

I opened the door and saw him. He was breathing heavily and his brows were knitted together, forming a stress line in between them.

"What is it, Blaise?" I asked closing the door behind me.

"Draco... he is-"

"What? What happened to Draco?" I asked worriedly.

"He's having a nightmare" he said and I sighed.

"Jeez, Blaise, it's just a nightmare. You scared me" I said and he took my hand and we headed to the dungeons.

"No, no. I don't know what it is. He's breathing heavily and when I tried to wake him up, he didn't. He was moving in his sleep. A lot, Olive" he said and then we ran to the dungeons.

Parkinson was sitting beside Draco, when I reached. I had no time to sulk over the fact that she was there.

"I know that you can take away bad dreams" Blaise said as I saw Draco.

Blaise was right. He was moving in his sleep, a lot. He was clutching the bedsheet too tight. His breathing was ragged. Grunts and whimpers escaped his mouth like pleas. He was talking in his sleep as well. All I could make out was...

"No, please"

"Not her"

"I'll do it"

"I'll complete the task"

"Do something" Pansy pleaded from beside Draco. I tried to shake Draco.

"Draco" I said in a soft whisper, he seemed to calm down at the sound of my voice, but his eyelids moving still. I looked at Pansy and back at Draco. I placed my hand on his chest, the other holding his hand and I touched my forehead to his.

"Relinquo" I said and his breathing calmed down. He was no longer talking in his sleep. I opened my eyes and a teardrop fell on his cheek.

I left the room with my eyes filled with tears.

"Montgomery" Pansy called from behind me. I turned around and she closed Draco's door.

"Thank you" she said politely and I nodded.

"Take care of him, Parkinson. Take care of him well. If you don't, I'm gonna blow your bloody head off" I said pointing at her and leaving the Slytherin Common room.

The next week went like lightening . I had told Blaise to keep it to himself that I had come in Draco's room that night. Since I was taking extra classes, I had a ton of homework. I was sitting in the common room, at a table, books all over it. Parchments, quills and ink on the side, while I had opened books here and there.

"Bloody hell" Ron exclaimed.

"What all is this?" he asked making a disgusting face. "We already have one Hermione in our group, please don't turn into another" he completed earning a hit from Mione.

"I have a ton of homework" I said politely.

"Well, now you're closing the book and coming with us" Hermione said sitting beside me.

"Hermione Granger... The Hermione Granger is telling me to close a book? Did you guys mix something in her drink?" I asked earning a laugh from around the room, while Hermione scowled.

"Kidding, kidding" I said and continued to work, "I have to complete. Its due Tuesday" I completed and started writing on the parchment.

"It's Saturday today, you have two more days to complete your assignments" Harry said looking at me.

"Argh, fine. Where are we going?" I said closing my books.

We headed to the Three Broomsticks. I was holding Hermione's hand and walking with her, thinking about the encounter I had with Draco a week ago.

Who's her? What task? Who gave him the task? Who was he pleading to?

"She's right. You never talk to me before going to sleep, you know I'd like a nice chat before sleeping. Now all you do is read that bloody book" Ron said and I snapped out of my thoughts.

"It's like being with Hermione" Ron said and I tried to hold a giggle. Hermione looked at Ron in anger.

"Well, I was curious, so I went to the-" she said we cut her off.

"Library" we said in unison.

"And?" Harry asked putting his hands in his pocket.

"And nothing, I didn't find any reference to a Half-Blood Prince" she said as we reached the bar.

I took off my jacket and sat next to Hermione, while Ron and Harry sat together. I looked around the bar to see Draco with his group. Blaise and Pansy, both smiled at me, lightly, not to be noticed by anyone. I gave a slight nod in response.

"Hello, Madam Rosmerta" I said as she approached our table.

"Hello, sweet" she said in reply. Ron was all red as she kept talking to me.

"How are you?" I asked and continued the conversation for a while.

Harry was staring at Draco and Slughorn. Guess 'kissing-some-Slughorn-ass' act begins.

"Four butterbeers, and some ginger in mine" Hermione placed the order and the waitress wrote it down.

"Well, I arranged for a guitar, would you like to sing?" Madam Rosmerta asked and I wasn't sure, if I would. It had been long since I had sung.

"Please, please, do. It has been long since we heard you sing" Hermione said holding my hand from across the table.

"Alright" I said giving in.

Madam Rosmerta handed me the guitar and while I was tuning it out, I saw Draco put an arm around Pansy. So, I have to stay away from boys, but he gets to do whatever he wants. I couldn't help but feel jealous.

A/N – Please play 'Arcade' by Duncan Laurence

A broken heart is all that's left
I'm still fixing all the cracks
Lost a couple of pieces when
I carried it, carried it, carried it home
I'm afraid of all I am
My mind feels like a foreign land
Silence ringing inside my head
Please, carry me, carry me, carry me home

I've spent all of the love I saved
We were always a losing game
Small-town girl in a big arcade
I got addicted to a losing game

I sang and I looked at him. His eyes already staring at mine.

Oh-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh
All I know, all I know
Loving you is a losing game

How many pennies in the slot?
Giving us up didn't take a lot
I saw the end 'fore it begun
Still I carried, I carried, I carried on

I scoffed a little.

Oh-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh
All I know, all I know
Loving you is a losing game
Oh-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh
All I know, all I know
Loving you is a losing game

I don't need your games, game over
Get me off this rollercoaster

Oh-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh
All I know, all I know
Loving you is a losing game
Oh-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh
All I know, all I know
Loving you is a losing game

The bar applauded and I broke my stare off of Draco. I sighed and Madam Rosmerta came beside me.

"Oh, that was wonderful" she exclaimed and I smiled and handed the guitar back to her.

Hermione was looking at me and I furrowed my eyebrows at her.

"What?" I asked sipping my butterbeer.

"You love him" she said and I shushed her before Ron could hear.

"Shh, Mione. You are a little too loud" I said placing the beer down.

"Ahh, Harry, my boy" Slughorn came from behind me and I picked up my drink.

"Olivia, you have a great voice" he added looking at me.

"Thank you, Sir" I said smiling a little.

"So, what brings you here?" Harry asked and he continued the conversation.

He said something and dropped a little of his drink on the table and on my clothes.

"Oh, sorry" he said and I got up.

"Listen, in the old days, I used to throw the occasional supper parties for select student or two. Would you be game?" he asked Harry and I turned around to clean myself up in the toilets.

"You are invited as well, Olivia" he said and I turned back around.

"It'll be a pleasure, sir" I said and Harry nodded.

"You too, Granger" he said looking at Hermione who was gulping another glass of butterbeer.

"I'd be delighted, sir"

"Good to see you, Wallenby" he said looking at Ron. He furrowed his eyebrows at the wrong last name. 

"Splendid. Look for my owl" he said and left.

I went to the toilet to clean myself, when a hand grabbed me and pulled me in another.

"What the hell, Draco?" I said not turning around.

"Oh, you know it's me" he said darkly and I rolled my eyes.

"What do you want?" I asked folding my hands over my chest.

"To show you that we are not a losing game" he said smirking lightly.

"Not even in your dreams. Plus, you have Parkinson now. I reckon you don't need me" I said glaring into his eyes.

"Oh, so you were looking" he said, his smirk growing.

"Please, I have better things to do" I said and pushed past him to clean myself up.

"Do you mind?" I said as I had to remove my top.

"It's not like I haven't seen it before, Montgomery" he said standing behind me, resting his chin on my head and his hands went around my waist inside my sweater.

Why the hell am I so short?

His cold hands touching my soft skin, sending goosebumps all over my body. He moved my hair to the side and started placing soft kisses on the back of my neck.

"You're not my boyfriend, anymore. So, you don't have the chance to see it" I said smirking at him in the mirror, trying to be intimidating.

I grabbed his hand and opened the door and threw him out. I cleaned myself and we left the bar.

We were walking when we heard a scream. It was of Leanne and Katie was on the ground. She moved on the ground. I ran to her and before I could examine what happened to her, she flew high above the ground, with her mouth wide open, her hands to the side and her hair flowing.

It was terrifying to watch.

"Get back all of you!" Hagrid shouted from behind us and I saw Katie about to fall. Even if it was snowing and the snow would be soft, she could break a lot of bones.

"Olivia, no! There's no other way" Hagrid said and I shook my head.

She fell and I opened up my arms. At least the impact of falling would hurt her a little less. She fell into my arms; I wasn't strong enough to catch her and I kneeled down with her body weight on my hand.

She was taken to the hospital, whereas the four of us and Leanne went to Professor McGonagall. She talked to Leanne and dismissed her.

"Why is it that something happens it is always you four?" McGonagall asked rhetorically.

"Believe me Professor, I have been asking the same thing to myself for the past six years" Ron said, thinking this was the time to be sarcastic. I shook my head lightly and sat down on the bench.

"Oh, Severus" McGonagall said we all turned around. He came and looked at me and asked, "Are you okay?" and I nodded.

"Do you forget that you can do magic?" Snape said in an obvious tone.

"I couldn't think of anything. It was terrifying to see her like that" I said rubbing my hand.

He shook his head in disappointment and went to the necklace.

"What do you think?" McGonagall asked and we listened intently.

"Let's just say, Miss Bell is lucky to be alive" Snape replied looking at the necklace.

"She was cursed, wasn't she?" Harry said, "Off the Quidditch Pitch, she wouldn't hurt a fly"

"Yes, she was cursed" McGonagall replied.

"It was Malfoy" Harry said and I asked, "What?"

"That is a very serious accusation, Potter" McGonagall said and Snape said, "Indeed"

I intervened, "A false one too"

Why did I say that? *facepalm*

"Your evidence?" Snape asked Harry.

"I just know" Harry said and I looked at him. Did he just make an accusation on the basis of 'I just know'?

"You just... know" Snape said and I zoned out their conversation.

What was Draco doing in the bathroom before I came in?

"Your evidence, Miss Montgomery?" Snape asked looking at me.

"Pardon me?" I said as I wasn't paying any attention.

"Why do you think that Potter here is making a false accusation?" he asked and I looked at Harry.

"He was with me in the bathroom" I said looking dead in the eyes of Ron.

Why the fuck did you say that? What if he did curse her? *another facepalm*

"Well, that settles it then" Snape said and we left.

I was walking with the others and heading towards our common room, when I heard someone call me.

"Montgomery" and I turned around. It was Theo.

"Hey, Theodore" I said and excused myself from the others.

"Hey, we're having a Halloween Party soon" he said and I furrowed my eyebrows at him.

"Halloween? It's snowing indicating that Christmas is near" I said rolling my eyes.

"But sweetheart, Slytherins host the best parties and something to remember it by, so what if we are a little late?" he said cockily and I nodded.

"So, I wanted to invite you" he said and looked over my shoulders.

"And you guys too" he said looking at the trio.

"Alright, then when is it?" I asked turning my back.

"The next weekend. After curfew" he said and I gave him a thumbs up.

"Dress up, it's a Halloween Party" he said and I turned around, still walking and rolled my eyes.

"I know what a Halloween Party is, Nott" I said and went back to the common room.

I had been so busy with the schedule that I forgot that the party was tomorrow. Hermione, Ginny and I had already bought our outfits. I was going as an angel, Hermione as a cat and Ginny was pairing up with Dean as some couple costume.

My dress will definitely mess with Draco's head for days. He thinks he can leave me hanging, he's about to see. Even if I was an angel, doesn't mean I couldn't look hotter.

I quickly changed into my costume and we all went to the Slytherin common room.

"Blaise" I called him from across the room. Blaise turned around, so did Draco. I smirked when I saw Draco's jaw drop.

"Olive" he said walking over to me.

Ron, Harry and Hermione went to the other Gryffindors, while I was standing with Blaise.

"So, how do I look?" I said giving myself a little spin.

"Breathtaking" Blaise said handing me a drink of firewhiskey.

"What are you?" I asked eyeing him up and down. He had a dark blue shirt on and black pants. His shirt was tucked it, but it was loose, as he unbuttoned his shirt a little.

"Sexy demon" he said with his arms open.

"Talk about dressing up" I said as he led me to the couch.

"Your dress is two sizes too short for you, Montgomery" Draco said as he made his way over to us. I smirked knowing I got in his head.

"At least I dressed up" I said mischievously eyeing him up and down. He was in his signature all black clothing.

"I am dressed up and a perfect match for you. I am the devil" he said smirking as he sat down next to me, close enough that his hand brushed my thigh.

"I've had better, Malfoy" I said as I sipped down my drink.

The party went on and I was on my 'I-lost-count-after-the-third-glass' drink. Hermione and the others had already left and I was dancing with Theo, Pansy and Blaise. Draco had abandoned the party. 

Pansy had been suspiciously good to me and I couldn't know why.

"Blaise, I reckon Draco's nightmares won't be over any time soon. So, I am giving you the password of my tower, use it whenever you need me. All three of you. I won't always be in the common room when you come knocking" I said as we sat down from intense dancing.

"Alright, I'm gonna go" I said as I stood up and bumped in Daphne, who spilled her drink all over me.

"Oh, I am so sorry, Olivia" she said and I nodded.

"It's fine, Daph" I said sighing loudly.

"Excuse me" I said as I walked up the stairs to Draco's dorm. That was the only place where I could find a clean bathroom right now.

I sighed and was about to knock on his door, when I heard some moans. Of pleasure. 

That fucking bastard.

Even if I wasn't the one he was fucking, I might as well could stop it. 

"Olivia" he said and I furrowed my eyebrows. Why is he saying my name?

I quickly knocked on his door.

"Go away, whoever it is. I'm busy" he said from inside his door. He said in between breaths.

"It's me. I'm coming in" I said and I opened the door.

Even if I was an angel, it didn't mean I had to act like one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 3.7K 24
Not my best kind of works. Please read my other Fanfictions instead: Birth of Hell || Riddle Draco's Revival || Malfoy *Discontinued* "It was beaut...
2.1M 23.5K 124
DRACO LOVE STORY. Smut, strong language, some mature content! Juliet has had everything in her life handed to her from the start. Gorgeous. Talente...
106K 3.4K 56
Sarah Salvatore is a pretty girl. She's loving, strong willed and very clever for her age. She lives a simple life, and is quite content with it but...
595K 6.9K 68
Draco Malfoy love story. Friendship, smut, love, hate, trauma, broken hearts. MATURE CONTENT! 15+ ~ "You make me feel like I'm stuck, Emelia! Like I'...