๐๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐๐Ž๐‘๐’

By CHALKISDUMB

๐—ง๐˜„๐—ผ ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ต๐—ผ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ผ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ, ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐˜๐—ถ๐—ณ๐˜‚๐—น More

0|| ๐—ช๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ก๐—œ๐—ก๐—š๐—ฆ ๐—•๐—˜๐—™๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—˜ ๐—ช๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ง
1|| ๐™‡๐™€๐™๐™๐™€๐™
2|| ๐™ƒ๐™Š๐™ˆ๐™€
3|| ๐™๐™๐™„๐™€๐™‰๐˜ฟ
4|| ๐™„๐™‰๐™‘๐™„๐™๐˜ผ๐™๐™„๐™Š๐™‰
5|| ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™Š๐™‡๐™Š๐™‚๐™”
6|| ๐˜ผ๐™‡๐™‡๐™€๐™‚๐˜ผ๐™๐™„๐™Š๐™‰๐™Ž
7|| ๐™Œ๐™๐™€๐™Ž๐™๐™„๐™Š๐™‰
8|| ๐˜พ๐™Š๐™ˆ๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™”
9|| ๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™๐˜ผ๐™‚๐™Š๐™‰๐™„๐™Ž๐™
10|| ๐™ƒ๐™”๐™‹๐™€๐™๐™๐™„๐™“๐˜ผ๐™๐™„๐™Š๐™‰
11|| ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™‚๐™Š๐™๐™
12|| ๐™‹๐™„๐™๐™„๐™๐™๐™‡
13|| ๐˜ฝ๐™€๐™Ž๐™๐™„๐™€๐™Ž
15|| ๐™‚๐˜ผ๐™” ๐™‡๐™Š๐™‡
16|| ๐™‚๐™๐™„๐™€๐™
17|| ๐˜พ๐™Š๐™Š๐™‹๐™€๐™ ๐™๐™๐˜พ๐™†๐™„๐™‰๐™‚ ๐˜ฟ๐™„๐™€๐™Ž
18|| ๐™‡๐™„๐™๐™€๐™๐˜ผ๐™‡ ๐˜ฟ๐™Š๐™‚ ๐™’๐˜ผ๐™๐™€๐™
19|| ๐™Š๐™ƒ ๐™๐™๐˜พ๐™† ๐™Š๐™ƒ ๐™‰๐™Š
20|| ๐˜ฟ๐™„๐™Ž๐™‚๐™๐™Ž๐™
21|| ๐™Š๐™๐™๐™„๐™‰๐™‚
22|| ๐™Ž๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐™‡๐˜ผ๐™๐™๐™Ž ๐˜ผ ๐™’๐™ƒ๐™Š๐™๐™€ ๐™‡๐™ˆ๐˜ผ๐™Š
23|| techno pummels schlatt and schlatt dies
24|| ๐™‡๐˜ผ ๐˜ฟ๐™Š๐™‡๐™€๐™๐™๐™‰ ๐™€๐™“๐™Œ๐™๐™„๐™Ž๐™€
25|| ๐˜พ๐™‡๐™„๐™‰๐™Š๐™ˆ๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„๐˜ผ
26|| ๐™Ž๐™€๐™๐™€๐™‰๐˜ฟ๐™„๐™‹๐™„๐™๐™”
27|| ๐˜พ๐™Š๐™Š๐™‹๐™€๐™ ๐™๐™๐˜พ๐™†๐™„๐™‰๐™‚ ๐˜ฟ๐™„๐™€๐™Ž (part 2)
28|| ๐™”๐™€๐˜ผ๐™ƒ ๐™„๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™†
29|| ๐™Ž๐™๐™๐™ ๐™๐™ƒ๐™€๐™” ๐™ ๐™„๐™‰๐™‡๐™Š๐™‘๐™€
30|| ๐™๐™’// ๐™๐˜ผ๐™‰๐˜ฝ๐™Š๐™Š
31|| ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—น ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜… is a sin
32|| ๐™‚๐˜ฟ๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐˜ผ๐™‘๐™€
33 || ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—ต ๐—ฏ๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—ต ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฟ๐—ป
34|| chalk please stop giving me notos im trying to sleep
35|| ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—˜๐—ก๐—— (๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™ฎ)
X|| *๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฝ๐—ฏ๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฒ*
stop

14|| ๐™Ž๐™Š๐™ˆ๐™‰๐™Š๐™‹๐™ƒ๐™„๐™‡๐™„๐˜ผ๐˜พ

5K 222 1.4K
By CHALKISDUMB

2/3/21 | 4k words
Someone told me to delete this story lol.
-WILBUR-

Its 7:49am. I can hear nothing but the muffled yapping of a dog outside my window and the baby blue certains swishing lightly side to side. No lamp is on, filling my room with a soft, natural light.

I can't help but steal the smallest glances to the boy next to me, hes just so pretty, Its hard not to. His chest rises with each gentle breath, he looks at peace. I'm unsure how we got here, how hes in my bed. I don't know when he decided to crawl in next to me, whatever the reason, whatever his intentions are, my stomach twists with adoration just pondering on the subject.

I awoke with my arm slung across his chest, I was, I think to think rightfully so, surprised. My first instinct was to bite him, and then throw him out of the bed. Yet when I had woken up more I realized this wasn't such a good idea as it would be rather rude. Plus- I always liked the idea of Jonathan in my bed.

How can this be? I mean, me? Wilbur Soot? Falling so hard for a scrap like Schlatt? Yes, although I can sense the absurdity of this too, its happened. Like Cooper said, I'm just full of surprises.

It was hard to accept, even now, I still can't seem to comprehend how this is real. Any of it. I can't explain it, really. How can my own mind play so many tricks on me? Be so contradicting? I'm so confused, all the fucking time. Oh to be straight would be such a privilege, wouldn't it?

"Wil stop jerking off and get ready for school." I hear Daves deadpan voice outside my bedroom door.

Shortly after I learn that Tommy is accompanying him "Yeah!"

Tommys always tottering around after David, hes only ever told me why once and I immediately forgot after. Anytime our older brother isn't in a ten foot radius he acts like an emacipated puppy. (Its fucking pathetic.)

"Mm," I look down wistfully at the sleepy man next to me "Alright."

"I'm driving you guys because I'm so ff-fricken kind." He catches himself before, assumebly, ruining Tommys childhood. I hear footsteps walk away from the door, my attention is directed back on Schlatt.

I reach forward and flick his forehead, he retaliates by bringing up his hands and burying his face in them, groaning gently. I lean down a bit. repeating this action, he finally separates his fingers enough to peer tiredly at me. This sleepy state doesn't last long because apparently Wilbur soot staring at you while you try and catch some z's is uncalled for. He tumbles off the bed, sqwaking.

He scrambles to flip himself to face me, I wait patiently. He seems shaken, staring at me with round, frightened eyes like I just stabbed a child Infront of him or something. I'm as equally shocked, what the fuck Jonathan.

"What the actual fuck."

"You were in my bed, I was simply waking you. Not my fault you went flying." I eye him, amused.

"W..what??" He seems a tad confused. It takes him several moments, I'm fine with letting him take as long as he needs "Oh my fucking god."

"I'm so sorry I-" he furrows his eyebrows "Thats a yikes on my part man-"

I smile at him "its alright." This feels weird coming out of my mouth, especially to Schlatt.

"I got up in the middle of the night to get- water- fuck, I must've- ah-" his face is red, I wish I could take a picture or something. Maybe, like, jack off to it.

I wave my hand dismissely before sliding off the bed. I put out my hand, Schlatt hesitates for only a moment before letting himself be hoisted up. He smiles shyly at me.

My father is already at the table when we arrive, he gives us a little wave "Hey Wil, Dave made coffee if either of you boys want some." He smiles at us, taking a sip from his mug.

"I want coffee!" Tommy snarls, hitting his hands on the table.

"You can't have any coffee." Our father tells him simply "Just make yourselves some cereal. I couldn't be bothered to make anything actually good."

"What kind?" Schlatt turns to me.

"Lucky charms." I lead him to the counter, I'm sure he appreciates this greatly.

I have view of the table from where I sit because the little kitchen area isn't that much futher from the glass sliding door to the backyard, where the table sits near.

"Hey, gremlin." Dave taps Tommys shoulder, he proceeds to push his mug closer to the child, Tommy lets out a little gasp and happily takes a sip from Technos coffee. Once he takes the cup away form his fave his face is screwed up.

"Eww-" he cringes, putting the mug back down and frowning.
"No?"
"Noo.." Tommy shakes his head, Dave shrugs and takes the cup from him "Its bitter!"

"Bittah." Schlatt quietly mocks the young british childs accent. I chuckle

Dave seemed to sense someone was mocking his one and only friend as he raised his head for only a brief moment before looking back down onto Tommy. The little blonde is explaining the intricate world his cars live in and Dave had so shamefully missed it.

"Guess who has the day off today!!" My father sings as we sit at the table with our respective foods.

"You? But-"

"No. Its that-" Dad leans in a bit closer to whisper to his eldest son "-BITCH-" he whispers before taking a sip of his coffee "Jennys day off."

"I hate Jenny, she always makes me close up. Why would I want to close? Because, oh, she has to take care of her snot nosed kids. However, I have more children! Its fuckin' bulshit, I tell ya." He turns briefly to Tommy "-Sorry."

"Damn." Schlatt beside me offers the bare amount of sympathy.

Dad looks touched "Thank you."

The rest of breakfast is uneventful, Dave ushers us outside much with an urgency you'd expect something to be wrong, but no. He just didn't want to linger at home and be late. verbatim. David dearest also picked up Toby on our way to our respective educational practices.

"Why is the sky blue?" Tommy kicks at the back of my seat.

"Because it reflects off the water. Or- er, maybe its the other way around." Dave pauses for a brief moment "Ask me later, I'll know later."

"Gases and particles in Earth's dealy scatters sunlight in all directions, blue light just scatters the most, so the sky as a result is blue." Schlatt says, hes so smart.

Tommy is staring at him very seriously "You are not smarter than Dave."

•••

"Alex wants to know where I am." Schlatt frowns at his phone screen, he looks up at me for guidance "Should I tell him?"

"I dunno." I shrug "Do you,, want him to?"

"I don't know." I have never once heard Schlatt speak kindly of Alex, I've found hes either anxious or angry when addressing him. I, personally, don't like him one bit. Schlatt should go for someone who would atleast treat him with some respect. (not that I'm being biased or anything but..)

"Eh." He stares uncertainly at his phone screen, I try to lean over to inspect it to but he shoves it against his chest.

"Mm." I hesitate "Do you want me to take that for you?" I point at Schlatts empty tin where his lunch was. He doesn't seem to understand for a few moments before smiling the smallest bit.

"Oh-ohh! Oh, Wilbur, what a gentlemen!" He giggles, I'm happy to witness it.

"Mmmmmhhm, thats me." I grab out garbage and stand from the bench we were both sitting at. Today is nice, barely any clouds, its sunny. With the newfound confidence Schlatts giving just by tolerating me, I would've probably taken off a layer and enjoyed the sun if it weren't for-- er, nevermind.

I have the smallest bit of bounce in my step, thats just how gleeful I am right now. I don't care about any other things right now, I'm happier than I've been in awhile. I'm not worried about what any of the thousands of people around me care about, Its only Schlatt I want to hear from.

"Social reject moment." Ah.

I throw the trash into its respective bin, trying my best to ignore Cooper. Hes leaning against a tree near the garbages, eyeing me with complete and utter disgust. I try my hardest to ignore him but god is it a.. Challenge.

"Oi, fag, I'm talking to you pal." He smiles. I shoot him a glare and nothing more.

"Whats the deal with you and Schlatt? Its.. weird. He isn't gunna be, like, your next victim or something right? I don't want to alarm you but we're basically bffs.." He says sarcastically.

"Mmhm." I turn to face him.

"Yeah. Don't get too fuckin' comfortable, eh?" He snorts "I'm a powerful man, Wilbur." He quotes me.

I scoff lightly, turning to walk back to Schlatt and completely ignore Cooper like the baddie (grr) I am. I soon learn that Alex has approached my new bestie, and he does not look pleased.

"Honestly, what the fuck did I do to you? I've been nothing but nice and yet you're hanging out with him? Do I mean absolutely fucking nothing? I told you t-"

Why is this gremlin always pissed off. Honestly, its kinda ironic for me to say but shut the fuck up.

"Hello."

Alex looks startled from my sudden presence, he scowls "You!"

"Hello."

"Why can you never fuck off?" He turns to Schlatt "Why do you even hang out with him?" He snarls.

"Is there a problem?" I narrow my eyes.

"Guys can we not-"

"Yes there is! He hangs out with YOU more than his own FUCKING boyfriend." I'm a bit taken aback. Hes jealous? Of me?

"Alex please-" Schlatt sighs, rubbing his forehead crossly.

"No! Shut the fuck up you whore!"

"Don't speak to him like that." I furrow my eyebrows "Whats your problem Alex? Jealous?"

"Wh-what?? No! I just think its fucking- ridiculous-" his voice becomes quieter. He can't meet my eye, which is amusing, I guess. Schlatt is embarrassed that Alex is making such a ruckus, so am I.

"This is kinda sad." I comment. His face is flushed.

"Whatever! Just- please, read my goddamn texts, yeah?" He turns to Schlatt one morr final timr before storming off, we watch him go.

...

"Yikes."

"I'm sorry-"

"No, no its fine." I assure with a smile, he sighs heavily.

"He can be such an ass, I know. He has a good side, trust me."

"Does he?"

Schlatt only shrugs, his gaze low.

"We should probably pack up, yeah? The bell will ring soon." I make an attempt to change the subject, I wouldn't want Schlatt feeling uncomfy- especially with my pestering.

He smiles up at me. Im glad. "Aight."

•••

"You coming over tonight?" I smile at Schlatt. I know I'm probably testing my luck by asking Schlatt to come over so often but- can you blame me?

"Yeah! For sure." He doesn't even hesitate, hes grinning at me so kindly. My heart melts. I wish I could feel this way all the time.

"Dave texted me, he won't be driving us. So, we'll be picking up Tommy and Toby. Thats alright- right?-"

"Yeah, no, no problem." He assures me.

"Mm- shit- Alex wanted me to meet him in the courtyard lmao-"

I raise an eyebrow "Really?"

"Yeah." He shrugs.

We hesitate, Schlatts biting his bottom lip indecisively. I feel bad, I really don't like Alex.

"I could go for you, if you want." I offer, extremely generous and kindly.

He looks a bit startled, he stops walking "What?"

"Like, I mean, I could tell him to fuck off for you. My reputation is already,, unfavourable. It wouldn't make much of a difference." This is sadly true. I know I'll wake up tomorrow and everyones going to be prattling about how Alex and I had a love affair or something, if he decides to tell everyone all the monstrous things I plan to do to that boy.

"Oh." He hesitates "I really don't wanna be a bother- plus, people might see me as a- I don't know, bottom or whatever-" he cleared his throat nervously.

"I'm sure nobody will see you as a bottom." I laugh "Just go and pick up Tommy 'n Tubbo, I'll catch up. It'll be quick, really." I assure him with a dismissive flick of the wrist.

He hesitates for a moment longer before his shoulders sag a bit "Okay. Have fun." He says dryly before turning and leaving. I can pray he knows where the elementary school is.

I watch him go, waiting for him to be out of sight before turning back towards the school. When Schlatt said Alex wanted to meet him in the courtyard, thid statement was pretty vague. I assume I'll just walk and see if I can find him.

This doesn't take long, I find Alex doing something rather on his phone leaning against a tree, pretty unaware of his surroundings. I approach and wait for him to notice my arrival. It takes him a moment, several moments actually. I think hes intentionally ignoring me.

"Whats your deal?" He finally looks up at me.

"Schlatts not coming."

"What?" He furrows his eyebrows "Why not??"

"He doesn't like you." I'm just going to be blunt with Alex so I can run away and continue my super sexy thrilling life with Schlatt and leave Alex out of it.

He looks a bit lost "What?"

"He doesn't love you, anymore, or maybe he never did, who am I to say." I shrug, not feeling the need to spare Alex's feelings "So, y'know, leave him be?"

He looks distraught.

"What did you do? Hes been talking about you an awful lot, I assumed it was nothing but holy shit. Are you guys having a fucking affair or something? Think I wouldn't notice? Do I look stupid to you?" He snarls at me, I'm trying my tip toppity best not to stomp his emo midget into the ground.

"Has he?"

"Wh- yes!" I'm flattered.

This was honestly easier than expected, Alex already looks ready to jump off the whole bitchass boyfriend train. I'm glad, I don't- I don't like the idea of Schlatt having a boyfriend.

It takes me a few moments "..Are you crying?"

"What??" He furiously wipes his eyes with his sleeve.

"You're such a pussy." I laugh at him, my spite for him dating my bff definitely is influencing how kindly I address Alex.

I don't wait for a response, I have to catch up with Schlatt away. I turn and leave Alex all by himself to exit the courtyard.

•••

"WILBUR! WILBUR HIII! There, thats my brother!!" I raise my head to look across the street. Schlatts standing there with Tubbo and Tommy waving dramatically at me.

I look both ways before trotting across the road to greet them "Hello gentlemen."

"..what happened?" Schlatts voice is quiet as he lets go of Tommys hand so the little blonde can run over and hug me.

I shrug "Nothing much, I'm pretty sure he agreed to leave you alone, though."

"Mm."

"Schlatt kidnapped us!" Tommy is looking up at me with a wide gaze.

"Ye-woo!-Yeah-! He said that he had to sneak us out because he wa--sn't our parent!!"

"When they come lookin' for us you guys are gunna be in BIG trouble!" Tommy grins mischievously up at me.

"I'm sure I will, lil man." I ruffle his hair some.

"NO! I AM BIG. BIG MAN." He snaps. I shrug while Tubbo and Schlatt have already started to walk ahead.

I offer the little blonde my hand "You're right, you're a very big man."

He hesitates before accepting my offer, his little fist fits almost perfectly in mine. We walk.

•••

Schlatt and I are sitting side by side on the stools at the counter. Were holding hands beneath the counters wall, my father oblivious as hes sitting at the kitchen table reading the paper.

Tommy and Tubbo are playing a game, Im not sure what the rules are but they've lapped around the house atleast five times now.

Its pretty quiet, aside from the childrens happy screeches as they play. Its nice.

Theres a knock at the door.

"I'll get it!" Tommy shoots up and races to the door

Dad stumbles to his feet "Tommy!- shit-!" Stops at the the kitchen doorway, sighing with defeat as Tommy swings open the door. Atleast hes there to supervise.

We watch as Tommy throws open the door to reveal Dave and his clique. The blonde squeals with delight. Dad doesn't look as pleased "Oh." He retreats tiredly back to his spot at the table.

"Come in men." Dave turns to linger in the kitchen areas entrance for a few moments "I just gotta grab something quickly, dad. We'll be out of your hair in a second."  Hs smiles before bolting away up the stairs.

Daves terrible disgusting friends file inside. The idea that Dave has more friends than I do is baffling, three loyal companions. And what am I left with? Uh, I guess now Schlatt but- thats different.

"Hi Wilbur."
"Zak." Just another one of my adoring fans.

Finn and Zak start friendly conversation with Schlatt, I'm not surprised that they're mutuals.

"Hello!" Hanna smiles at my father. He gives a little wave before going back to the paper.

Finn has his hands neatly folded on the counter, smiling at Schlatt and completely ignoring me.

Tommy bolts over to Finn and gently tugs at the mans white skirt, beaming. My father grimaces in his seat.

"Hello Finn!" Tommy believes that Technos friends love him as much as they love Techno because they let him 'hAnG OuT wItH tHeM.' (In reality they just give him an unplugged controller and say he wins every time, but ok. Hang out.)

"Hey buddy!" Finn ruffles Tommys hair, the blonde makes a little happy sound.

Dad never liked Finn, or Zak. I think its just because they're so open about they're sexuality.
'I would like them a bit more if they didn't make it their entire personality.' He excuses.

I guess I could partly see where hes coming from, I mean, Finn is wearing a skirt but I honestly think it suits him. Its accompanied by striped thigh-high socks and a light blue sweater with stars sewn on the chest. He lookd like he got the idea off Pinterest or something. (not to mention when Zak brought his boyfriend over that one time, Dad went bananas.)

"Where are you guys going? Can I come?"

"M-me too!" Tubbo squeaked.

"Tubbo too!"

"Aa, sorry pal. We're going to um-" he turns for Zak for guidance.

"You're fucking stupid." Zak shakes his head in disapproval "But, uh, yeah sorry Tommy. We're going to a strip club."

"We are not going to a strip club--" Hanna assures my father.

"I want to go to the strip club!" Tommy whines "Wilbur said- Wilbur said I am A BIG MAN. So-"

"H e H??" Techno struts into the room, holding his bag in his hands.

"Nothing." Finn smiles.

"Ok white boy." Techno puts on his bag.

"Ow omg.." :,(

"Well, were off! Bye bye family. I will be dead by dawn." Techno bids us farewell.

"Bye David." My dad waits for them to leave "Can you believe that? How he touched Tommy? Wilbur, why didn't you tell him off?" Hes angry at me now.

"He didn't do anything."

"I don't trust that boy." My father says sternly, I roll my eyes.

"Whys your dad pressed??" Schlatt whispers to me.

I only shrug.

"I want to go OUTSIDE! NOW!" Tommy stomps.

Dad sighs "Wil take your brothers for a walk, to the park or something. Alright?"

"YAy!" Tommys gleeful.

I sigh and stand "Aight."

Schlatt stands up after me, I turn to him "You can go home if you want, the park isn't very fun."

Schlatt shrugs "I could use a walk anyway."

"Yay!" Tommy cheers, grabbing onto Schlatts sleeve "I could show you my favourite swing, and-and you'd push me on it because I'm too little to reach the ground- but, but, Techno said when I'm SEVEN I will probably be able to touch the ground!" He assures him as he drags him out the house. Toby follows out behind him.

"Tommy hold your horses I need to lock the door, clown." I hiss as Tommy eagerly tugs at Schlatts sleeve.

I lock the door and away we go.

•••

The park is fairly empty when we had arrived, which is preferable, Tubbo told us. It obviously doesn't matter to me or Schlatt, and I'm sure Tommy isn't upset about it. Im kneeling in the sand, helping Tubbo in digging a hole with nothing but our hands. Tommy is standing on the black platform next to Schlatt, watching us dig and telling us to go faster. We ignore his bossiness.

"Did you see the skatepark over there? I went with my friends there a few weeks ago." Schlatts eyeing the abandoned park a little ways off of the childrens park.

The sky is painted a pretty pink, its gunna get dark soon. I keep saying we'll leave soon, 'five more minutes' 'when the other kids leave' 'when it gets dark' 'when dad tells us to come home'. At this rate, we'll have to sleep in the slides.

"Yeah? You don't know how to skate, do you? How'd that work?" I say as I scoop another handful of hand onto Tubbo and I's little pile.

"No, not really." He shrugs "We sorta just watched Cooper 'n Ted compete. It was fun."

"..hey..!" Tommy perks up a bit as he stared across the playground at something rather. It was just a mom and some kid "It's my friend Ranboo!"

Tubbo sits up on his knees to investigate "You hate Ranboo."

Tommy hesitates before his eyebrows furrow "You're right!" He gasps.

"Wilbur! Go beat him and his mom up!" Tommy stomps.

I turn back to my work "I do not think I will do that."

"What! Ugh." Tommy rolls his eyes dramatically before sitting down next to Schlatt.

We fall silent again. Tommy stares worriedly up at the sky.

"I don't like the park anymore." Tommy frowns "It will be dark soon and dad will be so mad!"

I sight, standing up "Fair."

"Awwh.." Tubbo stares sadly at our hole, but also stands.

The walk home is quiet, I have a very sleepy Tommy held in my arms. Tubbos toddling along between Schlatt and I. All the streetlamps are all lit, bathing the sidewalk in a white light, allowing us to escape the darkness.

"We should go back there sometime." I say, holding Tommy a bit better. I can feel the gentle puff of his warm breath against my neck.

"By ourselves?"

"Yeah. Would you like that?" I grin nervously at him.

"Yeah." He smiles back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

445K 13.4K 73
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
855K 33.3K 81
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
103K 2K 34
He was a fuckboy .. But she was a sweet, shy and kind-hearted girl .... She knew he was a fuckboy but she fell for him . ( He was a red flag but she...
959K 16.5K 42
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...