Rule ; MR

By riddlesupremacy

The devils real and he's not a little red man with horns and a tail. He can be beautiful, cause he's a fallen... More

00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
11
00
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23

10

6.1K 166 360
By riddlesupremacy

|| Hogsmead ||
GAIA ;

I slept in that morning, feeling the warmth of my own duvet covers, watching as the snow began to fall.

Camille was already getting ready, picking out her outfit.

Pansy, was supposably in Adrian Pucey's dorm room.

Daphne, was laying right next to me, as she watched the snow fall also.

"It really is beautiful you know?" She followed Camille to the closet.

I nodded, not wanting to speak.

"Well you know what else?" Camille looked at both of us, "We need to get going if we want to find anything for the party." She urged us to get up.

She was right.

"Alright, alright." I stretched out of bed.

***************************

Hogsmead was beautiful, the snow sat perfectly on the roofs, but I was freezing and Camille wanted to visit every store.

Why does she have to be a child sometime?

"Hello ladies." Lorenzo swung his arm around me, in efforts to warm me up.

"Well if it isn't my favorite person." I reached to pull his hat off.

But in all efforts he was far too strong.

"Malfoy says to meet in the three broomsticks whenever you are done." He said placing a kiss on my cheek as he left.

Camille and Daphne payed no attention to this as it was, already a normal thing.

I stopped in the middle of the alley,

"You coming Gaia?" Camille asked.

"Yea you guys, go on — I'll catch up." I waved for them to continue.

Daphne shrugged as she continued eating chocolate frogs.

I turned down knocturn alley, believing that I saw Mattheo. But quickly hid behind a wall when I saw he wasn't alone.

"Your father says there must be no distractions." A death eater argued with him.

"So there won't be." He replied.

"There's a girl, you must stop seeing her." The death eater continued to argue with him.

He chuckled to himself, as he rested his hand on his jaw. Before he grabbed his wand and fired the crucio curse towards the death eater.

"She is my business, and mines alone," He played with tip of the death eaters wand, "Are we clear?" He leaned down to the man.

The man shook his head hurriedly, before turning into dark smoke.

Was I the girl?

Before I was going to step out to confront him, a girl popped up out of nowhere, and began to flirt with him.

"Theo," She called out for him to sit next to her on the bench,

He rolled his eyes before obeying.

"Don't be like that, I know you've missed me." She played with his suit.

"Hm, I would say other wise." He snatched her hand away.

Who is this bitch?

She kissed him, tongue and all. And to what it looked like, he kissed her back.

My breath hitched in my throat, before I slapped a hand over my mouth. Jealousy, regret, anger, and pain was all I felt at the moment.

He pushed her away instantly, and she began cackling.

"Why are you here?"He smirked to himself, as he wiped the access of her salvia off his mouth.

"For you, my lord." She whispered in his ear as her hands trailed up his body — to his chest.

He threw his head back, before pushing her off of him and turning into the same dark smoke, the other man did.

She grabbed her purse, and started walking before I purposely bumped into her.

"My apologies." She spoke, before glaring at me.

*************************

"Gaia, you made it." Pansy jumped up to hug me.

Everyone seemed to be in there own conversation, with there own funny stories.

But all I did was fake a smile.

"You okay darling?" Enzo cupped my cheek.

"Well now that I'm here with you, of course." I rested my head on his shoulder.

Everyone seemed happy, and I didn't want to ruin it by telling them I practically spied on Mattheo. Daphne glanced at me here and there, seeing right through me.

On our way back to Hogwarts, I rethought what Ron told me, maybe he was right.

Although there was no evidence yet.

"Party's, tomorrow." Blaise said clapping as he placed a kiss on Daphne's lips.

They disappeared into the dark, as so did everybody else.

-

I opened my dorm to only be surprised by no other than Mattheo.

Though nothing did surprise me with him anymore.

"Hello sweetheart." He began to close his book.

That damn book.

I payed no attention to him, it was for the best. I wanted him there and to always be there with every thing in me, but just the thought of him being with anyone besides me angered me. But we weren't even a couple — so why do I feel like this?

"I don't like to be ignored witch." He said angrily.

"And I don't like you kissing other girls, but hey I guess we can't control ourselves, right?" I furrowed my eyebrows at him.

He smirked to himself before looking away and rolling his eyes.

"You aren't going to that party." He said coldly, now making his way towards me.

I let out a laugh, "What all do you care?"

I shut my closet door, finishing putting the clothes in to be jump scared by him.

I flinched before I slapped him.

"Jesus Mattheo." I panted.

He pushed me against the wall, before putting both of his hands on either sides of me.

Shit.

I turned my head, not wanting to look at him. Almost failing to hide the tears in my eyes. As they nearly almost dropped, before he snatched my chin to look up at him.

"Look at me darling." He said through gritted teeth.

"Shouldn't you be with that girl? Right my lord?" I mocked her.

He shook his head before looking down,

"Why don't you get it? It's you I want." He grabbed both sides of my face.

He let go, as tears began to form in my eyes.

Was this some kind of sick joke?

"Why would you kiss her back?" I shouted.

Him letting go of me, and stepping back hold his own face now.

"Huh?" I began to shout as I started hitting his chest out of pure anger. "Answer me you coward!" I shouted as I continued hitting his chest.

Tears were now begging to stream down my face like a river, and I had no clue why.

God Gaia, stop crying.

I stopped hitting his chest as I observed him, saying nothing. Just looking down on me as if I was some
lost puppy.

I looked in both of his eyes, before I smashed my lips into his in a hard manner. Him doing nothing, but the same. He grabbed the back of my head, deepening the kiss.

He started to pull on my blouse before I threw him on the bed.

He began smirking, as he observed my state.

"Wipe that smirk off your face, or I won't fuck you Riddle." I demanded as I took my top off.

He soon stopped smirking as he pulled me onto him, finishing taking off my clothes.

"There's one thing you should know sweetheart," He broke our kiss to finally take his blouse off, I tried to observe his scars, and the death eater mark but, "I'm not a bottom." He flipped me over.

Him now being on top, as he whispered in my ear.

"Tell me sweetheart," He began to pull out his buldge.

12 inches.

"What were you saying earlier?" He teased my entrance,

I then my head back in anticipation, growing.

"Riddle if you just don't-" I got cut off.

With no warning he slammed into me, bucking his hips at a fast pace.

"What was that?" He teased as he continued fucking me.

I couldn't speak, already the pleasure was far too good. He knew what he did to me — what he was doing to me, what he could do to me.

Once again his knife appeared, as it trailed down from the bottom of my lip to the bottom of my stomach.

Barley nicking my skin, to the point where a drop of blood squeezed out.

I winched at the pain, as I grabbed Mattheo's neck to pull him closer, and he grabbed my throat in defense.

"Fuck." He grunted as he fucked me faster.

"God right there Mattheo." I moaned,

"Tell me how good it feels, sweetheart." He demanded looking down at me.

I couldn't speak, but he pulled his knife out once again,

In fear he would knick my skin again,

"So fucking good." I moaned.

As he fucked me through my high, he marked love bites, leaving a trail. From the top of breast to my stomach.

Oh how he loved to mark me up.

He finished on my stomach panting, before collapsing next to me. And sparing me a glance, he pushed a few loose strands of hair behind my hair, as my body ached and twitched.

He inched close to me, "Before you say anything stupid about that girl again, remember that your the only one I get hard for." He kissed me before grabbing his clothes.

-
A/N: Yes, um well - This chapter is more spicier, but it only gets better lovely's <3. Don't forget to vote.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 7 12
You enter Hogwarts as a new student, and is selected into the Slytherin house. You are not exactly popular, and find it difficult to approach the alr...
9.8K 324 23
𝗦𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝗹 𝘁𝗼 "𝗘𝘅𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗲 𝗥𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗲𝘀" 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 "𝗘𝘅𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗲" 𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘆 𝑨𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒊𝒏�...
961 29 25
and strangers again. mattheo riddle x oc
47.3K 963 75
I would never fall unless it's you. TOM RIDDLE ...