Rule ; MR

By riddlesupremacy

The devils real and he's not a little red man with horns and a tail. He can be beautiful, cause he's a fallen... More

00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
10
11
00
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23

09

6.2K 149 254
By riddlesupremacy

|| Changes ||
GAIA ;

The thunder roared as loud as ever, the rain was cold, and I was extra tired.

I loved thunder storms — or rain in general, it gave me some sort of comfort. But others didn't seem to like it, which made me love it even more.

It took every bit of strength in me to get out of bed that morning. Rain was the weather I wanted to stay in and read to, maybe even draw or paint too.

Not go to herbology.

"Surprise biatch." Camille pulled the duvet covers off from over my head.

Pansy came out of our bathroom mumbling about how the Weasley girl kept glaring at her.

Daphne, I suppose was with Blaise and Enzo at breakfast, maybe even with one of the Gryffindor boys.

"No." I snatched the covers back over my head,

Pansy looked at Camille and Camille at Pansy.

As soon as my eyes closed, I felt two hands grab my arms throwing me out of bed, not hesitating to mutter a spell to hold me down.

They got me ready.

****************************

Herbology was not my least favorite subject but not my favorite, not to mention I have DA after.

I sat there trying to find my happy place before Professor Sprout called on me, not wanting to come off with an attitude or cold tone.

"Miss Revine," She called out gesturing me to look up from my stack of books, "Why don't we put you with," She continued to search the room — before she clapped her hands together as she smiled, "Mr Rosier."

I did a double take at the boy to notice that he was very handsome.

No Gaia, We have Mattheo.

But was it all so bad that I had possible found a new eye candy?

The blonde made his way towards me as he smirked to some of his Gryffindor friends.

"Malik Rosier," The boy offered a hand for me to shake.

Hand shaker?

I smiled like an idiot, and stared at his had.

He snatched it back as he chuckled to himself,

"So aren't we suppose to be working on Gillyweed?" I cleared my throat trying to cover the fact that I was completely drooling over him.

"That you are right." He smiled as he flipped through the pages.

-

Herbology you can say was more surprising than usual. He caught me staring at him occasionally, but I caught him as well.

A new Gryffindor in one of my classes? A handsome one I must add.

"Would you like to walk to lunch together?" He followed me through the greenhouse as class ended.

I bit my lip as I curiously thought to myself.

Say yes, say yes.

"I would love too." I smiled.

"Great." He replied, swinging an arm over me.

Was this a red flag?

As we walked through the halls, I could almost feel all the jealousy surrounding me. Could you blame them?

I sat with him at the Gryffindor table, and could feel Potter and his friends eyes burning on me.

I tried to I really did.

"Hold one second," I told Malik, "Is there something I may help you with Granger?" I chimed.

Hermoine was such a watcher.

She quickly looked away as Ron shot me many glances, shaking his head from side to side.

"Much of a fighter?" Malik asked as he chewed on a chicken wing.

And just when I thought he couldn't get any better, he even eats hot.

I laughed as I smacked him playfully on the arm.

I turned my head for a split second to see Mattheo's eyes watching me, as if he was ready to slit my throat at any time and moment.

My smile quickly faded, knowing that he was there.

He flashed me that damn smirk as he looked away, picking at his food.

Is he jealous?

Malik followed my gaze, "The Riddle boy huh?"

What a fucking idiot Gaia.

"Sorry," I apologized as I focused completely on him, "You were saying? About your family's house in Paris?" I continued to pay attention to him.

He continued to explain to me his origins, and I couldn't help but realize his family sounded offaly familiar.

***************************

"Malik Rosier?" A girl came out from the corner of a dark corridor.

I snapped my head to wonder where the girl was coming from.

"Taking everyone now? Just like a little skank." She continued to taunt me.

This bitch.

"Want another broken nose Penelope?" I began to play along with her, "Or maybe a finger this time?" I chimed — playing with the end of my wand.

She let out a laugh,

"As if you were that bold enough." She scoffed.

"Want to see?" I began to life my wand up to her hand, causing her to hurriedly run away.

"That wasn't very nice Revine." A voice called out as soon as she left.

A smile curled up on my lips,

"Yea Riddle? Tell me how?" I slowly turned around.

He smirked, clicking his tongue as he shook his head and began to circle me.

What is this?

"You never learn — do you?" He taunted me.

"I do not follow?" I furrowed my eyebrows as I watched him circle me.

"When I said no other boy," He stopped circling me, "Can put there filthy hands on you." He grabbed my neck.

I bit my lip, liking the adrenaline.

"Jealous are we Riddle?" I teased.

He inched closer to my ear, "You have no idea, sweetheart." He whispered as his wand trailed down my stomach.

"Oh yea?" I began to reach for his buldge, "Then show me."

He smirked against my ear as he pulled away.

"Goodnight Princess." He walked away — fiddling with his wand.

Did I really have Mattheo Riddle — Jealous?

I walked to the library in hoped to get a few minutes of study time, to only find Potter and his friends there.

I scoffed to myself quietly, as I tried to ignore them. I could make out there glances at me occasionally.

"Hey Gaia." Ron chimed sneaking up on me.

They must want something.

"What is it Ron?" I tried to make him get to the point, not wanting to play any games.

He looked at Harry as Hermoine urged both of them to spill it already.

"We think — Mattheo Riddle, is a murder." Ron said in between gulps.

I quickly slammed my book closed, eyeing all of them.

"Weasley, you should know better than no other to keep your nose in your own business." I grabbed my books to leave.

He couldn't possibly be.

I didn't mean for it to come out as rude and cold as it did, it sort of just slipped out.

************************

I went to the quidditch field as the Hufflepuffs practiced, trying to gather my thoughts together.

Mattheo Riddle, was not a murder? Gaia, you literally know nothing about him, it's been what a few weeks? And you have some sort of claim on him? But it's Mattheo, he's nothing more than just a sociopath.

Right?

I felt the cool winter breeze sneaking up on my face, turning my skin paler than usual.

I rested my head in my palms until Lorenzo appeared.

"What's the matter darling?" He said in more of a comforting way as he held me close to him in his arms.

"Nothing much," I tried to brush the subject off, only earning a glance. "Just some things getting to my head."

He caressed my cheek gently, as he looked into both of my eyes,

"You'll figure it out love, you're Gaia." He reassured me.

I really do hope he was right.

"Thanks Enzo." I smiled.

"Now, what do you say we go hang out with our friends — that are waiting for us?" He offered his arm for me to grab.

"Gladly." I took it as we laughed our entire way there.

-

"About time." Blaise rolled his eyes.

"Shove off Zabini." Pansy glared at him.

"Wanna go Parkinson." Daphne scrunched her nose.

"Enough, enough." Camille shouted.

"For fucks sake." Draco muttered.

Enzo, looked at me, and I looked at him. With no words spoken we just started laughing hysterically. Everyone looked at us and started laughing with us too.

Oh did I love my friend group.

"Ah lets plan on how we need to plan the party." Pansy suggested, sitting on Daphnes lap.

Draco rolled his eyes, as he threw his head back.

Party?

"So now Gryffindorks aloud?" Pansy chirped throwing her hands up.

Daphne pushed her off her lap, glaring down at her,

"Why so prejudice Pans?" She shook her head in disappointment.

Daphne was right.

"No Ravenclaws." Camille chirped in suggestion.

Everyone slowly turned there heads to look at her with the same idiotic look on there face.

Was she actually serious?

"Anyways — Were going to need to figure out who's going to be the watch out." Blaise looked at all of us, as we agreed.

"Well I suggest, Crabb and Goyle." Jacob plopped next to me.

I rolled my eyes as I knew they would do horrible.

"There bloody idiots, just like you." Malfoy spat.

"Now don't get too comfortable ferret boy." Jacob said now pointing at him.

I tried to hold in my laugh, as I slapped a hand over my mouth.

So low, Nawaro. So low.

"Oh you wanna get started Nawrhoe." Malfoy began to stand up,

Blaise and Enzo got up quickly to prevent him from doing something he would regret.

As all this commotion was going on, my eyes wandered to a boy sitting on the steps, to find it to be no other than.

Mattheo Riddle.

-
A/N: Lovely's, this story has almost 2k reads, I can't began to tell you guys how thankful I am <3.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.3K 533 9
𝒜 𝒸𝒽𝒾𝓁𝒹 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒷𝑒 𝒷𝑜𝓇𝓃 𝒶𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓎𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝒹𝒾𝑒𝓈 𝐻𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝒶 𝓅𝓇𝑜𝒻𝑜𝓊𝓃𝒹 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝐵𝓇𝒾𝓉𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒻𝑜𝓇...
613 16 5
𝘼 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙨𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙨.
28.9K 233 18
• I do not own the characters, all rights are reserved for their owners and the owners of these images. I do not claim anyone to be mind except for Y...
961 29 25
and strangers again. mattheo riddle x oc