The link to you

By _echo_eclipse

This is a story about my best friend and her boyfriend . She can only see him when she goes to my house when... More

Hot pocket wank wonk
D to j
Dem purple nipplllleeesss!!!!(inside joke)
He put his TuIIII IN YOUR MUIIII!?!?

The beginning

27 1 0
By _echo_eclipse

....I was lucky I didn't get caught being there was two boys at Hannah's house....
Cyan and Jason were there ....I walked around the house with Hannah and see cyan.
"Evelyn's here!!" Screamed them both ..... His hair is fluffy and he was wearing a bmo thug shirt and Hannah fancies Jason....which they traded jackets..
Hannah looked like a dumbass prancing around in a fluttershy hoodie ....but she was cute :3..
I didn't think the point would come but ...it did.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3M 236K 49
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
986K 43.8K 78
ရစ်နှောင်ကြိုး×သက်ဆင်းနွံ "အနွံ့အရပ်ဘယ်နှစ်ပေရှိလဲ" "ငါး...ငါးပေလေး " "ဒါဆို ကိုယ့်ရင်ခွင်ထဲနေဖို့အလုံအလောက်နေရာရှိတာပေါ့ " "ကို...ကိုကို...တော်...တေ...
262K 26.4K 35
Veer Rajvansh x Dhriti Sharma Veer Rajvansh, a 29-year-old businessman known for his cold demeanor and intimidating presence, has a reputation as a...
255K 3.7K 28
هو قاسي عنيد متملك لا يحب احد ولا احد يجروئ علي رفع رأسه في وجوده يهابه الجميع...... سيخضع لذات العيون الزرقاء كلون السماء وملامح طفوليه من يراها يري...