Is It Real- Kolena

By anonymouswriting17

Elena and Kol get trapped together they discover something. That her friends and boyfriend arent going to lik... More

Chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Epilouge

Chapter 13

3K 68 4
By anonymouswriting17

Elena and Kol went back to the mansion. Everyone was gathered around in the living room minus the twins who were sleep. Klaus was holding Hope and they were all crowded around eachother. Kol and Elena looked at everyone. Both of who were really confused on what were going"What's going on."

Hayley and Cami stood up."A few days ago we got a call about a witch preforming a ressurection spell." They knew that this was going to be great for Elena and Caroline. And they all couldn't wait to see her reaction. Except Kol who they didn't tell cause they didn't want him to go and tell her what they were planning.

"Ok." Elena asked. She didn't understand what the meant and who would do it. It kind of made her scared of who someone was trying to ressurect.

Hayley took a breath and continued to speak."In New Orleans." Elena and Kol knew who was doing the ressurection spell and knew that Davina was trying to get back at the family."She was gathering things to draw power off of so that she could bring Dahlia, Esther and Mikael back."

"Wait what." Kol asked."Why would anyone want Dahlia back."

"It was Davina. Why do you think or is that fact that you two broke up. And she absolultly hates Elena who is pregnant." Freya stood she looked at them. She would never let her family get hurt and wasn't letting them people come back"So instead of stopping her spell we just adjusted it."

"By doing a similar trick we already played her on." Hayley grinned. She knew that this was going to be just what they needed."And it worked."

Kol smiled knowing what they did but Elena looked at them confused."Still confused."

"So since she had 3 things of ashes we replaced it with our own three." Freya sighed.

"I was on watch." Cami said

"I switched the three things of ashes." Hayley said,

"And i made it seem like i wanted them back and make my necklace powersource magically appear." Freya said.

She whistled and Jeremy, Alaric and Jenna walked in."Hi Elena." She was in total shock she did not expect this but she couldn't back and prayed that this was real.

Jeremy walked over to his sister and gave her a hug."I missed you Elena how far are you."

"Almost 7 months." Elena smiled. And let go of her brother."I went through the box thanks."

"Ahh figured its the least i could do. I don't like seeing you sad."

Elena went and gave Alaric and Jenna a hug."I missed you Jenna." She felt slight tears coming down her face but once they were tears of joy and not sadness.

"Same. You'll be a great mother. And even though i still really hate those two." Motioning to Klaus and Elijah." And now need to learn to be a vampire but Ican get over it."

"Don't get lessons from any original unless you want to be killing people." Caroline smirked. She knew that if Jenna was anything like Elena she wouldn't like the idea of killing at first but eventually would get over it.

"HEY!" All the originals glared at her,

"I am not a bad teacher." Rebekah said.

"Let Caroline teach you." Elena smiled."She has freaky good control sometimes and its weird but its good."

"But i am still really confused and don't know anything that happened. So can i get a catch up." Jenna asked. Unlike most she didn't know what had really been going on the past few years.

"Ok short story since you died. Elena came back John died when she is mad keep her in your sight." Caroline warned.

"Hey!" Elena screamed.

"We know its true." Kol shrugged.

"Oh you shut up!" Elena scolded.

"Anyways so werewolves there was the killing every vampire on earth thats how y'all learned now to get on her nerves the first time her and Rebekah were at war then they were friends long story short we unleashed two 2000 year old immortals got our ass kicked and died saving the whole town. We got locked out of Mystic Falls prision world loss of memorys kidnapped tourtured pregnant argument lots of almost fights witches threatened powerbands deaths and lots of crying."

"CAROLINE,"

"And uses of magic"

"CAROLINE!"

Jenna sighed."I'm sorry I asked."

"It's fine. Caroline talks a lot." Freya said.

Caroline and Hayley flashed upstairs and came down with the twins."Look whose awake"

"So he told you about Jo and how she died and the babies got transfered to me. Well at first i was just going to give them back then i got attached so these are my daughters to Lizzie And Josie Saltzman."

"Aww,"

Caroline went and gave Lizzie to Alaric while Caroline let Jenna hold Josie.
--
Elena was sitting on her bed talking with Jenna when there was a knock at the door."Come in."Kol walked in with a bag. She knew exactly what that meant either he needed something or he was leaving. And he had practically been living in her room. They had gotten way closer and she couldn't be happier. That talk earlier in the caves gave both of them the reasureance that they needed. "What do you need your bribing. Whats in the bag."

He closed the door and went and handed it to her and sat at the edge of the bed."Apparently i have to go do something for my siblings." He didn't like leaving her by herself knowing the nightmares even with Alaric, Jeremy and Jenna back could still come.

"Who they need you to deal with" Elena asked. Jenna looked at her crazy so confused.

"Plotting witches a few towns over." He wasn't letting anyone hurt his family. He wanted this chance and he wasn't going to lose it.

"What?" Jenna asked.

Elena huffed."Witches are plotting again. When Hayley was pregnant they kidnapped her tried to posion her they tried to kill her and tried to kill Hope when she was a month pregnant."

"WHAT?" Jenna asked,

"Yeah."

Kol nodded."Vampires, Witches and Werewolf hate the idea of the Original Family extending so they plot they scheme and they try to take us out." Jenna was confused but she just nodded she got the major gist. Vampires were coming and because the originals were well the originals they didn't want more of them and Elena was almost 7 months pregnant with a hybrid who was going to be a very stronger witch.

Elena opened the bag. She pulled out a chinese boxes. "Ooh food. Ok fine." She didn't like it but there wasn't much of a choice.
--
Elena was sitting in the main room eating ice cream when Kol walked into the house."Why aren't you sleep." He had figured that she would be up or wouldn't sleep until Hayley forced her to again but he had hoped that she would just go to sleep.

"Couldn't fall asleep. Got hungry so i came to get ice cream. Everyone else went to sleep." She had been happy but she just didn't want anything to happen.

He went and sat next to her."I think Elijah gave your brother my room."

"You've been living in my room." Elena took another bite of ice cream."So what happened."

"There technically still alive." Kol smirked. He didn't turn them but he did get another vampire to feed them blood and then snapped all there necks he didn't want anyone of them to comeback with magic and a vengence. Then he put them all in the tomb that was still under the church. With a spell similar to the one Emily Bennett used but the catch was only a Mikaelson witch can do it. And if any one of them did they would just kill all inside.

Elena shook her head and smiled lightly."So what your saying is you turned them all."

"Precisly. But guess what."

"I don't want to i don't trust that it won't be something evil."

Kol gasped."Me do something evil do you recall you froze your cousin in time over coffee."

Elena glarred at hissed at him."I'm pregnant whats your excuse."

Kol shrugged."Do you remember the Bennett witch during my time."

"Ayanna Bennett your mentor because your mother is nuts she was her best friend. Why?"

He waved his hand and suddenly he had Klaus' dagger set.

"You...What.... But... Am i the last one to find out that you got your magic back." Elena asked. She was shocked she didn't think that it was possible.

"Darling don't you know your the last to find out everything by now." Kol had a huge smirk on his face. She tried to hit him but he flashed away."Can't hit me."

"Wanna  bet don't make me snap your neck." Elena was upset that he didn't tell her and yet everyone else knew. She sighed and her voice went back calm."Why am i the last one to know. Thats not fair,"

He shook his head and walked closed to her."But your reaction is priceless."

"Asshole." Elena crursed."Well explain."

"Are you gonna hit me" Kol questioned.  Backing up.

Elena stood up and waved her hand making the ice cream disapear."I regret waiting up for you now i'm going to sleep."

"It was thanks to you." Elena stopped."Ayanna she didn't want me to have magic until she knew i could handle it and calm down."

"I didn't do anything its just now you don't have a reason to care. And not feel like no one cares. I'm going to sleep if you wake me up i will desicate you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.5K 3K 10
in which bonnie bennett and kol mikaelson find friendship and comfort in one another. COMPLETED
44.7K 982 41
In which the youngest Mikaelson sister has to choose between Family, Friends or Love because no matter what she does, apparently things never work ou...
175K 3.4K 29
Elena gilbert had gotten pregnant but changed her mind on what she wanted to do and that was last year. Her son Henrick Grayson Mikaelson is 3 months...
16.1K 398 10
elena found out she was pregnant and planned to leave town until ahe got caught. The two left town together and face the tragedy's together. They ad...