Soft Whispers - Fred Weasley...

De uglydiaries

πƒπŽπ'𝐓 π˜πŽπ” 𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 π˜πŽπ” πƒπŽ π“πŽ πŒπ„? 𝐈 𝐂𝐀𝐍'𝐓 𝐄𝐀𝐓, 𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐏, πŽπ‘ ππ‹πŽπŽπƒπ˜ 𝐓... Mai multe

Author's note
[ Chapter 1 ]
[ Chapter 2 ]
[ Chapter 3 ]
[ Chapter 4 ]
[ Chapter 5 ]
[ Chapter 6 ]
[ Chapter 7 ]
A/N
[ Chapter 8 ]
[ Chapter 9 ]
[ Chapter 10 ]
[ Chapter 11 ]
[ Chapter 12 ]
[ Chapter 13 ]
[ Chapter 14 ]
[ Chapter 15 ]
[ Chapter 16 ]
[ Chapter 17 ]
[ Chapter 18 ]
[ Chapter 19 ]
[ Chapter 20 ]
[ Chapter 21 ]
[ Chapter 23 ]
[ Chapter 24 ]
[ Chapter 25 ]
[ Chapter 26 ]
[Chapter 27 ]
[ Chapter 28 ]
[ Chapter 29 ]
[ Chapter 30 ]
[ Chapter 31 ]
[ Chapter 32 ]
[ Chapter 33 ]
[ Chapter 34 ]
[ Chapter 35 ]
[ Chapter 36 ]
[ Chapter 37 ]
[ Chapter 38 ]
[ Chapter 39 ]
[ Chapter 40 ]
[ Chapter 41 ]
[ Chapter 42 ]
[ Chapter 43 ]
[ Chapter 44 ]
[ Chapter 45 ]
[ Chapter 46 ]
[ Chapter 47 ]
[ Chapter 48 ]
[ Chapter 49 ]
[ Chapter 50 ]
[ Chapter 51 ]
[ Chapter 52 ]
[ Chapter 53]
[ Chapter 54 ]
Surprise <3
[ Chapter 55 ]
[ Chapter 56 ]
[ Chapter 57 ]
[Chapter 58]
[ Chapter 59 ]
[ Chapter 60 ]
[ Chapter 61 ]
Author Note <3
[ Chapter 62 ]
[ Chapter 63 ]
[ Chapter 64 ]
[ Chapter 65 ]
[ Chapter 66 ]

[ Chapter 22 ]

3.4K 83 120
De uglydiaries

(Y/n) sat back in her chair drinking a butterbeer when she felt hands wrap around her. She looked up to see big brown eyes. A smile finding its way to her face as she turned around giving Angelina a hug.

"When did you get here?" She asked, giving Lee a small wave as he made his way to sit next to Wren.

"Just a few moments ago, bumped into Lee on the way in. Scoot over." She said planting herself on (y/n)'s side. "I've never been inside the Leaky Cauldron before. Gives mum the frights."

"I don't blame her," (Y/n) said with a laugh. "Tom is wonderful, but it doesn't have a homey feeling. So, what's new with you? Your letters didn't say much."

"Yes, Angelina please enlighten us with what you did all summer," George spat out. A forced grin on his face as he leaned back in his seat. Angelina gave him a small glare before turning her attention on (y/n).

"You know what, it's getting stuffy in her with all the idiotic testosterone, come one (y/n) lets catch up outside."

Before the young girl could even question what was going on, Angelina had pulled (y/n) away from the group and out the door of the Leaky Cauldron, saying a quick goodbye.

"What in the bloody hell was that about?" (Y/n) asked, her head slightly tilted as she looked up in confusion. Taking a seat on the nearest bench.

"George Fabian Weasley is a git and I feel stupid for even admitting to him that I had feelings for him. Who does he think he is?"

"Hold on, I think you need to backtrack a little bit. I'm confused."

"Well, you know George and I have kissed."

(Y/n) nodded as she placed her hands under her chin. "Quite a few times if I might add."

Angelina shook her head, shaking off the blush that was forming on her cheeks. "I confessed that I liked him at the end of last year. When you had gotten petrified we became closer. It was nice, and then he kissed me. You woke back up, and we never had found time to talk about what had happened. That was until I sent him a letter."

"Okay, I'm still not following."

"Well, you would think that when one confesses, and the other person kisses you that you'd end up together. So, I asked what that made us, and he responded with nothing! Absolutely nothing!"

"Are we talking about George? The same George Weasley that has adored you for as long as I can remember. Fred and I use to always joke about when you guys would get together," (Y/n) said with a small laugh.

"He said that we were young, and he was poor and couldn't give me the stuff I need. I told him that was rubbish. Obviously I don't care about those things. Why would I? I like the stupid git. So, I told him if he really cared about me he should act like a man and do something about it, and stop being a little boy."

"Angelina!"

"What?" The girl asked, shrugging her shoulders as she continued talking. "Look, I didn't mean it I was just upset about how frustrating he's being. So, words were said on both parties, and now I don't know what to do."

"George is one of your best friends Angie, I think you need to talk to him face to face. Come on let's head back inside, and if he doesn't get off his arse I'll force him up," (Y/n) said standing up from the bench and looping her arm with Angelina.

***

Luckily for (y/n), George had agreed to talk to Angelina, and they were able to lay out their problems and apologize. To her distaste they agreed to just be friends. She was going to give it a few more months before George stopped being a git, and actually asked her out.

Now the group of friends stood outside the platform getting ready to board the train.

"Happy birthday," Aiden said giving her a big warm hug. "I'm going to miss you. Remember your OWLS are important, but your health is more so don't stress yourself out too much. I love you."

"I love you too Aiden and thank you! I'll see you at Christmas!" (Y/n) said giving one last hug before walking towards the rest of the Weasleys.

"Goodbye Molly," (Y/n) said with a quick wave, which was replaced with a bone crushing hug as Mrs. Weasley pulled her in closer.

"You stay safe dear, and watch those twins for me will you?"

"Oh, come on mum we don't need any babysitting."

"Yeah Georgie and I are responsible, aren't we?" Fred asked with a mischievous grin on his face.

"Don't worry Molly I'll watch over them," (Y/n) said giving her a warm smile before looping her arms with the twins. "Come on boys let's go find out friends."

She passed the golden trio, and Ginny on her way through the compartments, giving them a small wave and warm smile. Ginny had become  guilty about petrifying (y/n) that she tried to distance herself, but (y/n) wouldn't let her. She wrote to her every day explaining that she was a little sister to her, and nothing could come in between them.

"Here they are," (y/n) said opening up the compartment that held Wren, Lee, and Angelina.

"Wotcher," Lee said with a grin on his face.

"Hiya," Fred and George said at the same time taking a seat opposite of the three.

(y/n) leaned against the window looking at the scenery as Fred and George went into talk about their Joke Shop idea. She let the fullness of the day sneak in as she closed her eyes and drifted off.

"Darkness is the key when you look inside your heart. Do you not realize why I am doing this to you?"

(Y/n) stood on the outskirts of the same cemetery she had been visiting for months.

"You need me to know something, and these dreams won't stop until I do? What do you want from me? Why can't I save them?" (Y/n) asked falling to her knees in frustration as she looked at the hooded figure. "What!"

Coldness entered (y/n)'s body as she was jerked awake in her seat. "We can't be there already can we?" She asked rubbing her eyes with her sleeve.

"I don't think so," Wren said wrapping an arm around Lee as the lights in the compartment started to flicker, ultimately going off all together. George got up from his seat opening up the door and sticking his head outside.

"I think there is something outside," Angelina squealed as the train jerked back and forth.

(Y/n) felt a hand grip hers, and she was thankful the train was dark so Fred couldn't see the blush that was creeping on her face. Even though she was holding Fred's hand she felt weird. Off almost. It was as if all her happy moments were being taken from her and replaced with nothing but darkness.

"What is that?" Lee squeaked in terror as he pointed to the door. A black hooded figure had opened the door and was making its way inside the compartment.

(Y/n) gulped as she tried to stay calm. She heard someone say bloody hell, but she couldn't tell who as the hooded figure came closer to her. Then a blinding white light shot around her, and the hooded creature was gone.

(Y/n) looked up to see an older gentleman in the compartment, his wand out. He had shaggy brown hair and soft hazel eyes. He was wearing brown cardigan and slacks, and had scars running a long his face.

"Amelia?" He asked, his mouth slightly agape as if he was in shock. "Excuse me, you just look like someone I once knew. Here eat this you'll feel better," he said handing (y/n) a piece of chocolate.

"Thank you," (y/n) said sheepishly taking the chocolate and putting it in her mouth. A warm serotonin instantly feeling her brain.

"What was that thing?" George asked not taking his eyes off (y/n) scared that that hooded beast would try and take her. "Why was it so fixated on (y/n)?"

"That thing was a dementor. Why it was so fixated on (Y/n) is the question of the day. Now if you two could please excuse me I must go." The man said nodding and walking out.

(Y/n) realized that she was still holding Fred's hand when she got up and ran out of the compartment. "Wait!" (Y/n) yelled after then man. He slowly turned around surprised as she came up next to him. "I didn't catch your name."

A smile formed on his face as he placed a hand on her shoulder. "Remus Lupin."

"Thank you sir, truly for helping me. Er I should get back to my friends now. Thank you," (Y/n) said slightly waving awkwardly as she made her way back to her friends but was stopped abruptly by a hand.

"Wren? What are you doing out here?"

"I followed you now look I think those Dementors were here for Sirius Black. You remember what I said over summer, right?" (Y/n) slightly nodded as he continued to speak. "Tomorrow let's meet up in the library."

"Right," (Y/n) nodded. "Operation become illegal animagus."

"Why is everything an operation with you?" Wren asked with an amused smile.

"Oh, shut it!" (y/n) said lightly punching his arm. "Come on let's head back we should be at Hogwarts soon."

They walked back to the compartment where (Y/n) was instantly wrapped into a hug. She knew it was Fred by the way he smelled. She sighed in his embrace, wrapping her arms around him, and slightly squeezing. "I'm alright Freddie."

"I know, but I was so worried."

"If you guys want to go somewhere to kiss just let us know," Lee said bringing (y/n) out of her daze as she pulled away from Fred a slight blush creeping on her face.

"Oh, shut it!" Fred said sending him a glare. "Our best friend was basically attacked by a dementor."

"You are alright, right?" George asked leaning over and putting a hand on (y/n)'s shoulder.

"Yeah, thanks Georgie. I'm just really tired," (Y/n) said with a yawn.

"Here," Fred said moving his arm around her shoulder and pulling her in closer to his chest. "You can rest for a little bit, and I'll wake you when its times to change into your robes."

"Freddie, it's fine," (y/n) said trying to get up, but his grip around her tightened. (Y/n) nodded sluggishly, slumping down in his embrace and resting her head on his chest.

"Just sleep, love."

A/N: Sorry about not having a chapter on Wednesday. I started a small business where I write love letters from a fictional character, and I spent all of wednesday getting it ready and starting my first few orders. Thank you again for all the love and support! xoxo uglydiaries

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

9.2K 195 30
The cover is entirely mine although the pictures were found on google β€οΈπŸ’› First off the plot is entirely my own although all characters except for y...
11.1K 239 18
It was a classic love story between Lily Evans and James Potter. They met, eventually fell in love, got married and came to have two beautiful little...
2.2M 61.8K 68
Hanging over George's back, you grunted, "Seriously, put me down, Weasley." He shook his head and laughed gleefully while he carried you downstairs...
100K 2.4K 90
"Whatever memories and moments define who you are or who you want to be, this one was among his." _ The second Sarah McCauley stepped over the thresh...