Lovers In Venice • VKOOK ✓

By tenderkoo

"Loving you is art and your body is my canvas." ❝Wherein a portraitist who seems to have lost his love for ar... More

INTRO
PROLOGO
I. CITY OF WATERS
II. CITY OF LOVE
III. CITY OF ART
IV. CITY OF SECRETS
V. CITY OF DREAMS
VI. CITY OF SIN
VII. CITY OF PLEASURE
VIII. CITY OF MASKS
IX. CITY OF STARES
X. CITY OF CHAOS
XI. CITY OF MYSTERY
XIII. CITY OF PROMISES
XIV. CITY OF DESTINY
EPILOGO
GRAZIE

XII. CITY OF PASSION

923 85 34
By tenderkoo

ˏ 𓏧 𓏲 𓏲 𓏲 𓋒 𓏲 𓏲 𓏲 𓏲 𓏧 ˎ

It took them three hours to get it done, though finally, after shedding all their blood, sweat and tears, the portrait was complete. No trace of the tears that once pooled in the drawn boy's eyes. Taehyung loved the result, Jeongguk could see it from the gilded gleam dancing in his hazel eyes, by the way the corners of his lips creased into a joyful smile, or by how he proudly stared at his work of art as if it was his own child.

"It's so..." Taehyung started though it was Jeongguk who finished the sentence.

"Beautiful."

"Well, of course," Taehyung chuckled amusedly "After all, it's you who's in the picture." He spoke, turning to look at the boy who grinned coyly.

"You know that they say... To reveal art and conceal the artist is art's aim." Jeongguk said, reaching out a hand to touch the painted canvas. It was almost creepy how his drawn image resembled him, as if a piece of his soul had been trapped inside it to be stored in it forever.

"We're quoting the Bard now?" Taehyung cooed, cocking a brow.

Jeongguk laughed, then, his eyes fell on the canvas. "You really outdid yourself this time." He commented, a hand on Taehyung's shoulder as he contemplated his— No, their masterpiece in utmost awe.

Taehyung sighed solemnly "And that's all thanks to you, my love."

Jeongguk shook his head "I literally did the bare minimum," He shot back "It's actually you, sir, that should be rewarded." He commented, hugging Taehyung to his great surprise. He gulped. He could smell the faint scent of the boy's cologne from where he was standing, sending him into a frenzy.

"Taehyung?" Jeongguk called, noticing how the man was silently staring at him, as if paralyzed.

"Come with me," Tone cold, glacial, Jeongguk felt his body freeze at the sound of the male's words.

"W-Wha..." He stammered when he already knew what was coming for him. In a spur of pure lust, Taehyung took him by his wrist, fingers sinking into his tender skin. Seconds later he was leading him to his bedroom where a faint smell of red roses mixed with incense filled the air along with their senses. Taehyung was standing behind the brunet, slowly unbuttoning his shirt, feeling him tense up, his breathing waxing ragged and irregular.

"Taehyung," Jeongguk hushed out, heartbeat fastening, nips hardening on his exposed chest.

"You look gorgeous." Taehyung purred against his ear, admiring the boy in all his breath-taking nudity "I'd paint your voice, your breath, your moans, your very soul if I could." He spoke, fingers ghosting over the crook of his neck where he went ahead planting kisses soft as angel feathers.

"I think you already did." Jeongguk replied, a faint smile creasing his cherry lips who soon met Taehyung's, savoring them with passion.

"And now..." The painter began after breaking the kiss, heart caught in his throat for the excitement "Let me reward you."

Jeongguk's mind went blank. He didn't know what to think or do, though all he knew was he was dying to have Taehyung inside him. The male wrapped his hand around his snatched waist, pulling him in, kissing him greedily as he slowly made its way to the bed.

"I promise I'll make love to you this time, not just sex..." Taehyung rasped into Jeongguk's ear as he sat the boy down onto the mattress, helping him get rid of his clothes till he was bare. Jeongguk's back was arched, his round cheeks on full display for Taehyung to see and he was longing to dominate the boy who was already squirming for the excitement, his brown eyes watering.

"Want me so bad, don't you?" Taehyung smirked, letting the thin-fabric of his puff sleeved shirt slip from his body and fall to the ground, the moonshine coming from outside reflecting onto his sculpted abs.

"That'd be lovely." Hummed the younger  in arousal, reaching for his member which was already leaking pre-cum. He was trying so hard to fight the urge to touch himself but it was nearly impossible when Taehyung stood there looking so flawlessly beautiful, waiting to fuck him.

"Come here my angel," Taehyung demanded, curling a finger to lure Jeongguk in, the boy readily scooting over the edge of the bed Taehyung stood near of. "Good boy." The painter mumbled, caressing Jeongguk's brown locks as the boy began blowing him.

Lips wrapped around his cock, he was bouncing his head up and down his length, pre-cum lubricating the sensitive tip. "That's my baby..." Taehyung breathed out, pushing Jeongguk's head further down to make him taste all of him, till he couldn't take it anymore.

The needy boy under him whined, brown eyes veiled for the pleasure, lips swollen for the rough suction he was exerting. He stopped sucking for a second just to catch his breath and look at Taehyung in the eyes, just too see how pretty he looked under the dim white light radiating from outside.

However it wasn't long before Taehyung forced his head down again, hearing him choke on his dick in the form of pleading, muffled whimpers. Pulling his silky brown hair, it was now easier for him to guide his movements to ensure he hit all the right spots.

"Now... Why don't you go and show me what I taught you, uh?" Asked the painter with an attitude, urging Jeongguk to switch positions, craving to have him splayed on all fours just for him.

"And what would that be?" Jeongguk teased, licking one of his stained fingers, coated in cum.

Taehyung chuckled. "Oh, you know exactly what I'm talking about, little one." He said, hopping onto the bed where Jeongguk was already laying flat on his back, reaching for the bed sheets to cover his hard-on. Not even a minute passed that Taehyung sat on top of him, whispering all kinds of filth into his ear "I'm talking about the way you can take all of me like it's nothing," He said, pinning his wrists against the pillow.

"Fine then," Jeongguk moaned, feeling a tingling sensation in his lower regions, Taehyung's bulge pressing against his own erection. "Look at me." The man spoke softly, taking Jeongguk by the chin. His hand moved down south, reaching Jeongguk's member which he began stroking first slowly, then at a faster pace, feeling it grow inside his palm. Jeongguk was over the edge already, Taehyung could see it from the way his eyes rolled back and his back arched against the mattress like the very first time he touched him.

He was so breathtakingly beautiful when he was out of himself for the pleasure Taehyung wished to immortalate that moment forever, perhaps in another painting... Such a shame paint and brushes weren't allowed in the bedroom. "You're so fucking beautiful, you know that?" He said, gaze veiled in bliss, as he moved his face down Jeongguk's neck to place a multitude of sloppy, wet kisses, painting his skin a purple ocean of hickeys.

"Just... f-fuck me already, " Whispered Jeongguk, voice broken by breathy, curt moans, gripped by the thunder of sensations taking over him, nails sinking into Taehyung's ashen blond hair as the man kept littering his neck in love bites. He was a mess of broken sobs, begging for more even if what Taehyung was giving him was literally all he could take. "F-Fuck me please," He pleaded at last, dying to feel the other man inside him for the umpteenth time. Seemed like he really couldn't get enough of him.

"As you wish, my love..." Taehyung growled against his skin, pumping his cock a few times before inserting one, then two fingers inside his entrance to prep him up.

"P-Please hurry up." Jeongguk stuttered. He couldn't wait a single second more.

"M done." Stated Taehyung's, as he thrusted into Jeongguk with force, making him sink deeper into the bed and hit his head on the headboard as if he recoiled from the hit of a massive bullet. "You ok?" He asked out of concern.

Jeongguk shut his eyes, hands clenched into fists. "Y-Yeah I'm fine I'm just... adjusting..." He admitted, awkward for having to say it. When was the last time they had sex? He couldn't remember, yet his body still seemed to have trouble getting used to Taehyung's size.

"Can I...?" Taehyung asked once more even though he was sure Jeongguk was willing to continue. Consent came in the form of a nod for Taehyung to begin thrusting.

"F-Fuck yes." Jeongguk cursed, gripping Taehyung's shoulders, hole tightening and swelling with every thrust around his girth. He knew he wasn't going to last long. Now to Taehyung, having Jeongguk under him was blissful, an experience of unequalled intensity.

The way his body seemed to be made exactly for him to rip to shreds, the way it was frail and sensitive to his every solicitation, made everything about fucking the boy all the way more enthralling. It truly felt like being high whilst on a lucid dream, being inside him that is. And he missed that. Yes, Jeongguk had this kind of power over him: he was able to bring out the beast of him, to make him alive, ravenous, thriving. Hungry for life. And yet at the same time, it was only him who could quiet down his lunacy and bring him back to sanity. Ultimately, he was his and there was no changing that.

"I'm close.."' The painter confessed in between all the moaning and panting, deepening his pumps to stimulate Jeongguk's prostate. At that point the boy couldn't even form a coherent sentence and simply kept on moaning, craving to reach the peak of his pleasure. Taehyung came before him, filling him to the brim.

"Finish me off... Please." Jeongguk implored.

"Alright." Taehyung said, moving his thumb in circles around the head of the boy's cock, watching cum leak from its slit in strings. "Am I edging you?" Taehyung commented, spitting onto the head to lubricate it.

"M-mmh," Jeongguk hummed, biting onto his lower lip, eyes glistening in bliss. He couldn't even speak anymore.

"Look at my little dollie, so hard and needy for me..." Taehyung smirked, looking down at a panting Jeongguk with his doe, glassy brown eyes and flushed peachy cheeks, cock throbbing inside his hands.

"Y-Yes," He whined back, voice cracking from the arousal. his heart was about to explode. "Please... Just do something... I'm begging you hyung~" He cried out,  turning Taehyung on to the max.

"You're making me so hard right now." The male growled, cock visibly growing in size upon pleasuring Jeongguk.

"W-what are you doing- ah-!" The boy screeched when Taehyung wrapped his lips around his member, taking it inside his mouth all in one go. He wasn't expecting that but damn was he good at giving blowjobs. "F-fuck- ah- ah.. keep going..." Jeongguk rolled his eyes back, gripping onto the bed sheets with trembling hands, letting out guttural moans as Taehyung swallowed his length whole.

"What did you say?" Taehyung probed, removing Jeongguk's dick from his mouth for a slight second, a string of saliva connecting his swollen red lips to the head. He absolutely loved to tease him.

"Finish me off please." Jeongguk replied, lust tinging his words. Just then, just as he was about to reach out a hand to touch himself, Taehyung slapped said hand away, striving to be in control.

"You get to come when I want it, baby boy. Not the other way around." Stated Taehyung before getting back to suck Jeongguk's dick at a reasonably fast pace till he came.

"You taste rather sweet, my dear..." Mumbled the older, swallowing his cum. "Though we're not finished." He said, crawling on top of Jeongguk, cock aligned with his entrance.

The boy stared at him confused. "But we've already-" He stammered.

Taehyung shut him up by sticking his tongue down his throat, grabbing him by the jaw as they made out hungrily. "Lay down." He ordered, willing to fuck Jeongguk from behind.

"Are you sure you want to do it, hyung?" The boy asked. He'd never been fucked so hard and roughly before he was afraid he could break.

"Sure, love." Taehyung purred, slapping Jeongguk's butt and literally ripping off his underwear.

"Ouch-" Jeongguk complained for the roughness but was low key turned on by it.

"You like it don't you..." The painter grunted, squeezing Jeongguk's cheeks with his large hands as he tried to allineate his dick with his entrance.

"Do me quick." Jeongguk muttered. About a second later, Taehyung was inserting three digits into his already stretched hole to then pull all the way in with his cock, the pace at which he started moving into him sending Jeongguk into a frenzy.

"S-Slow down..." The boy demanded. His preys were not heard.

"You wanted a quick fuck, I'm giving you a quick f-fuck." Taehyung retorted, voice turning hoarse upon finding Jeongguk's sweet spot, driving both of them insane.

"Y-Yeah like this~" Jeongguk whined breathlessly. Taehyung hit his prostate with every thrust, dick sliding in and out of his tiny body at a fast pace. "Keep going..." He cried, waves of pleasure taking over his fragile body, making his head spin.

"Gladly." Taehyung growled, appeased. It appeared as if his dick had gotten even bigger than usual, because Jeongguk was struggling to take all of him in, hole clenching with every pump.

"I'm full- stop I'm full." He whined, causing Taehyung to slow down a bit and he began fucking him with less haste, still focused on having both of them reach their climax as soon as possible.

"Hyung~" Jeongguk called out, surprising him.

"Mmh? What is it, darling?"' Taehyung replied, still thrusting into him.

"I'm.. gonna c-come." Jeongguk stuttered, out of breath from the strain.

They both came panting each other's names, unbeknown to the fact that would have been their last night together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 59 13
TAEHYUNG - My world was empty and dark my life has no purpose but when I meet u everything changed I am now at peace knowing u have lightened up my l...
470K 16.1K 38
Passion for art and love has always been in Artist Jungkook's blood, who on a fine day discovers his passion for this cute guy Taehyung, walking into...
512K 12.1K 30
Fanart: © to owner (Will be taken down if requested) . . . . . Just a bunch of Taekook One shots, fluff and smut! Please enjoy! ~💞 Tae⬆️ Kook⬇️ . . .
714K 34.1K 47
"Yσմ'ʆʆ ɓε ϯհε հεαѵεη ίη ʍy հεʆʆ" in which jungkook is an angel and taehyung a demon, ϯϯ ----------------- - bottom kook - dom tae (cover photo @to...