𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚜 & 𝙻𝚒𝚎𝚜 ||�...

By thethinkingpen

"Let me be honest, that mark above your breast, turns me on so much" he said as he kissed my cleavage. "Oh, a... More

Chapter 1 - Olivia Middleton
Chapter 2 - First Day
Chapter 3 - The Seeker
Chapter 4 - The Stone
Chapter 5 - The Stone Pt. 2
Chapter 6 - The Hunt
Chapter 7 - The Stay back
Chapter 8 - The Life Spirit
Chapter 9 - The Start of Year 2
Chapter 10 - The New Seeker
Chapter 11 - The Detention with Malfoy
Chapter 12 - The letter
Chapter 13 - The Chamber of Secrets
Chapter 14 - The Chamber of Secrets Pt. 2
Chapter 15 - The Bar
Chapter 16 - The House
Chapter 17 - The Train Ride
Chapter 18 - The Hippogriff
Chapter 19 - The Boggart
Chapter 20 - The Match
Chapter 21 - The Malfoy Manor
Chapter 22 - The Malfoy Manor Pt. 2
Chapter 23 - The Beheading
Chapter 24 - The Patronus Charm
Chapter 25 - The end of Year 3
Chapter 26 - The Party
Chapter 27 - The Ride
Chapter 28 - The Intruder
Chapter 29 - The Quidditch World Tournament
Chapter 30 - The Champions
Chapter 31 - The Foolish Fight
Chapter 32 - The First Task
Chapter 33 - The Date/s?
Chapter 34 - The Audition
Chapter 35 - The Yule Ball Pt. 1
Chapter 36 - The Yule Ball Pt. 2
Chapter 37 - The Second Task
Chapter 38 - The Hogsmeade Date
Chapter 39 - The Third Task
Chapter 40 - The Memorial Service
Chapter 41 - The Parties
Chapter 42 - The Order of the Phoenix
Chapter 43 - The 'Umbitch'
Chapter 44 - The Detention
Chapter 45 - The Kiss
Chapter 46 - The Truth
Chapter 47 - The DA Classes
Chapter 48 - The Tutoring
Chapter 49 - The Incident
Chapter 50 - The Christmas Break
Chapter 51 - The Christmas Break Pt. 2
Chapter 52 - The Teaser
Chapter 53 - The DA Detention
Chapter 54 - The Surprise Party
Chapter 55 - The Gryffindor v/s Slytherin Match
Chapter 56 - The Prophecy
Chapter 57 - The Curse
Chapter 58 - The Match
Chapter 59 - The Ball
Chapter 60 - The Break-up
Chapter 61 - The 6th Year
Chapter 63 - The Halloween Party
Chapter 64 - The Halloween Party Pt. 2
Chapter 65 - The Amortentia Smell
Chapter 66 - The Patronus Charm
Chapter 67 - The Dark Mark
Chapter 68 - The Burrow
Chapter 69 - The Spell for Enemies
Chapter 70 - The Kidnapping
Chapter 71 - The Arrangement
Chapter 72 - The Malfoy Manor Ball
Chapter 73 - The Horcruxes
Chapter 74 - The War
Chapter 75 - The War Pt. 2
Chapter 76 - The 'Aftercare'
Chapter 77 - The Trial of Draco Malfoy
Chapter 78 - The Trials of Mr. & Mrs. Malfoy
Chapter 79 - The start of year 7
Chapter 80 - The Boy Band
Chapter 81 - The Opening Night
Chapter 82 - The Eating Disorder
Chapter 83 - The Eating Disorder Pt. 2
Chapter 84 - The New Prankster
Chapter 85 - The Accidents
Chapter 86 - The Excerpt
Chapter 87 - The Christmas Eve Party
Chapter 88 - The Christmas Eve Party Pt. 2
Chapter 89 - The Storm
Chapter 90 - The Veracity
Chapter 91 - The Graduation Party
Chapter 92 - The Wedding Day
Chapter 93 - The Baby Mama
Chapter 94 - The 9 3/4 Platform
Chapter 95 - The Happy Ending

Chapter 62 - The Memories

709 13 3
By thethinkingpen

I went to my common room, thinking it might be empty since it was pretty late. But it wasn't. Harry, Hermione and Ron were waiting for me. The minute I entered the common room, Hermione shot me an apologetic smile, gesturing that it was about to turn ugly.

"What?" I asked in annoyance, I had had too much for one night.

"Where the hell did you go with him?" Ron said crossing his arms and raising his voice a little.

"I was just talking to him and after I did, I went to the music room-" I said and he cut me off.

"Just talk? Sure, doesn't look like it" Ron said eyeing me up and down.

By the looks of it, I sure as hell, didn't look like I was just talking to someone. My mascara was smudged, lipstick too. My hair was a mess and Draco's hand was imprinted on my wrist. It looked like we had just fucked.

That wasn't the case though. Yes, the lipstick was smudged because of him, but everything other was because I had been bawling on the floor of the music room.

"Seriously, Liv? You know he broke my nose and the possible fact that he is a Death Eater. How half-witted can you be?" Harry said from beside Ron.

That's it.

"Enough! That's enough bullshit from you guys. That's enough bullshit from guys for one night" I said raising my hand in the air.

"It actually physically hurts that you guys would think so little of me. Just because I was dating Draco Malfoy, has my place fallen down so much?" I said shaking my head in disbelief.

"I thought that Draco was the one hurting me, turns out it was my own brother and my best friend. And he did what he did, because you had your nose in places it didn't belong, Harry" I said looking at Harry.

"He's a-"

"I don't want to hear a single word from you two. I'm done. With you. And you. And everyone. And possibly with life too" I said cutting Harry off and sprinting to my room.

Sleep hadn't always been good to me. The only better sleep I could ever get was in between Draco's arms, where I felt calm and peaceful and happy and loved. Now I didn't even have that.

Hermione came into the dorm an hour later. When she saw that I was awake, she came and sat on my bed. Before she could say anything or defend those useless boys, I turned to the other side, indicating that I was in no mood to talk.

The whole night, I had been sobbing quietly. My eyes had been tired from all of the draining it had been doing, when I finally found the peace to sleep, I was woken up by the orange red colored sunshine peeking itself through the window, letting me know that the sun had started to rise.

Since I was the prefect this year, I had the privilege to use the Prefect's bathroom. I filled up my bag with the books that I would be needing through out the day and headed to the fifth-floor bathroom.

I put on the bathrobe while I waited for the tub to be filled. I arranged a soap, bath salts, shampoo and conditioner. I took off the robe and jumped into the tub. The warm water hitting my body like sharp pins.

Needless to say, a warm shower was what I required right at the exact moment. I rested my head on the pillar that was adjacent to the pool and my hands going at the edge of the tub.

I let out a loud sigh, when the bath salts exfoliated the dead skin off of my body and softened the new one. The last time I was here, I had enjoyed my time, but not like this.

After what felt like hours, I got out and dried myself with the towel. I turned around to see Parkinson gawking at me. I quickly covered my body with the towel and said, "Parkinson, jeez you scared me"

"Sorry" she said tearing her gaze away from my body and meeting my eyes. "I didn't know if anyone was here" she completed and I nodded.

"No worries, I was just leaving" I said with a slight smile.

I quickly put on my robes and left with my bag. I had charms with Ravenclaw.

Since I was the early bird that day, I was the first one to reach the class. I sat down and opened my book and started reading. The bell rang and students filled the classroom. Someone took a seat next to me and I hoped it would be Luna.

It wasn't.

"Rafael!" I said as he smiled sweetly at me.

"Livia" he said placing a hand on my back.

"How are you?" I asked, it had been long since I saw him, yes, because of the break but even before that. The last time that I saw him was when we had the DA detention, that too just a quick glance.

"Good, but I missed you" he said as Professor Flitwick started to teach.

"Oh, aren't you sweet?" I said pinching his cheeks.

"So, how's it going with Luna?" I asked and he looked at me.

"What? Isn't there anything going on between you two?" I asked again seeing the look on his face.

"No" he said in an obvious tone.

"I thought- Oh well" I said and shrugged.

The rest of the class went by quickly and I had potions. I got up and left the class. The first years had to be the dumbest ones I had seen in my past years. The hall was filled with students getting confused and blocking my way.

"Liv" Rafael shouted from behind and I turned around.

"Well, I was thinking that..." he said and I cut him, "Raf, honey, can we talk at lunch or dinner, perhaps? I'm late for potions, and with the first years, I'm most likely to reach at the end of the class" I said as I made way through the students.

"Dinner will do!" he yelled and I reached the class.

Professor Slughorn hadn't started teaching yet, I had been upset with Hermione as well, so I stood next to Blaise, who was standing next to Draco and Pansy beside him. She was all red when she saw me stand in a close perimeter to her.

"Hey, Olive" Blaise said and I smiled at him.

"Ah, Harry, my boy, I was beginning to worry. We've brought someone with us, I see" Slughorn said and I sighed loudly at the boys.

"Ron Weasley, sir" Ron introduced himself.

"You forgot to add git" I said lower than a whisper but enough to make Blaise snicker and make Draco furrow his eyebrows at me.

"I prepared a few concoctions this morning. Any ideas what these might be?" he asked and Hermione raised her hand.

"Yes, Miss?"

"Granger, sir" Hermione replied heading towards the potions.

She went on about two potions sitting on the table.

"Yes, right, right. Tell me what this is" Slughorn said opening the lid of another caldron.

"That is Amortentia..." she said and I got distracted by the smell.

"It is known to smell differently for different people" she added and Draco looked up from the ground. He furrowed his eyebrows and then looked at me. I didn't look at him, but I could see from my peripheral vision that he was staring at me.

"For example, I smell freshly mown grass, new parchment and spearmint toothpaste" she said and I smiled.

Ronald Weasley.

"Now, Amortentia doesn't create actual love. That is not possible. It does cause powerful infatuation or obsession" he said and a few girls headed towards the caldron.

"That's why it is possibly the most dangerous potion in this room" he added and closed the caldron.

"Sir, you haven't told us what's in that one" Katie asked pointing at the tiniest vial I had seen.

"Yes, it is a curious little potion known as Felix Felicis. Another word for it is..." he said and Hermione completed.

"Liquid Luck"

"Yes, Miss Granger. Liquid Luck"

"One sip and you will find that all of your endeavors succeed" he completed and Draco's gaze again teared from the ground and he curiously listened to the professor.

"So, this is what I offer you, to the student, at the end of the hour that manages to brew an acceptable Draught of Living Death" he said holding the vial in his hand.

I had never seen Draco open a book so fast and search for the recipe.

Draco, Blaise, Parkinson and I took a table together and started brewing the potion. Since I was already taught this by Professor Snape, when I was staying back in my first year, that Liquid Luck was mine.

I was brewing the potion while others were struggling. I got distracted when I saw Draco being so attentive in class. Why did he need the Liquid Luck so bad?

I was stirring the potion and staring at him, when I accidently stirred a little too hard to make the caldron move from its place and a little liquid fell on my hand, making me whimper at the burn.

"Miss Riddle, is everything okay?" Slughorn said and a few gasped.

"It's Montgomery, sir. Not Riddle" I said sternly and hiding my hand behind my back.

What the hell is he doing calling me a Riddle?

"Get back to work" he said and I pursed my lips to control any whimper at the burn on my hand. I continued the potion and Slughorn went around the room to check everyone's. I was a mess.

This potion was tricky to make. I had lost my robe and my sleeves were folded up and my hair was bit messed up in a bun, holding it with a quill, it looked good on me and I had loosened at few top buttons of mine. Draco's condition was like mine too. His hair was all over the place, he had lost his robe, his buttons loosened up too, I hated to admit it, he looked sexy.

The only difference was that his sleeves were down. Probably hiding the mark on his forearm.

Slughorn checked everyone's potions, some were able to brew it till the end, not perfectly though and the others gave up after few steps. Harry's and mine was the last one to be checked.

"I think we have the winner" the professor said while checking Harry's potion.

"You still have to check mine" I said from our table.

"I don't think it will be better than Harry's" Slughorn said making me clench my jaw.

"Yeah, try me" I said gritting my teeth.

He came near me and dropped a flower petal into the caldron and the petal vanished. I smirked knowing that I too, made the perfect potion.

"Huh, like godfather, like goddaughter" he said and looked at Harry.

"Alright, we have two winners of the vial. Harry and Miss Montgomery" Slughorn said and spilt the contents of the vial in two and handed it to us.

"Use it well" he said and I kept it in my robes and went to stand next to Blaise, unlike Harry who was gloating standing next to Slughorn. *eyeroll*

It was dinner and I was sitting with Dean when Rafael approached.

"Hey, busy woman, can we talk now?" he asked tapping on my shoulder.

"Yes, of course. Excuse me, Dean. I'll be back in 10" I said and left the hall with Rafael. Draco's eyes prying the whole moment.

"Yes, Raf. What is it?" I said as we went to the courtyard.

"Well, I was thinking that maybe we could play sometime" he said as we sat down.

"Play what?" I asked eating the piece of cake that I had picked from the hall.

"Well, no one knows but I can sing, very well" he said and I looked at him.

"You... can?" I said gulping the bite. I took another.

"Yes, erm, not like you, but something that gets me by" he said and chuckled.

"What?" I asked my mouth full of cake.

"You're cute" he slipped out and I blushed. He pointed at his lip, gesturing that I had some crumbles on mine.

I wiped it with my tissue and showed him. He chuckled and shook his head.

"Here, let me" he said scooting closer to me. He drew his fingers on my lip and brushed them lightly.

"Thanks" I said shyly.

"So, what do you think?" he asked and we headed towards the gate and I looked up. Draco was staring at me. What the hell is this boy's problem?

"Sure, Raf. I'd love to" I said as we closer and loud enough to let Draco hear.

"Alright then, see you after the patrolling?" he said happily and I nodded in response. I was about to leave when Draco grabbed my wrist and he pulled me towards him.

His grip was tight, his cold fingers around my wrist, surely to leave marks. His even colder rings, definitely leaving dents. I glared at him. The both of us not breaking eye contact.

Our noses were terribly close to touching. His breathing was heavy. His nostrils flared. His eyes red and puffy, prominent dark circles.

"Erm, Liv?" Hermione came from the hall and towards us.

Draco let go and looked at Hermione, looked at me again and left.

"Yes, Mione" I said normally, no tone of harshness towards her.

"Professor Dumbledore is looking for you" she said and I groaned.

"Argh, what now?" I said and headed towards his office.

I knocked on his door and went in.

"Ah, Olivia" he said smiling a little.

"Yes, Professor, you wished to see me?" I asked as Slughorn entered the office.

"Ah, Horace. Right on time" he said and we sat down at his table.

"Now, as I understand Horace here referred to you as Riddle. Horace?" he said as he closed his drawer.

"Yes, Miss Montgomery. I'd like to apol-" he said and I cut him off.

"Oh, no worries, Sir. Honest mistake" I said looking at him and smiling.

"You are nothing like your father" Slughorn said and I sighed.

"I'd take that as a compliment" I said and we all laughed a little.

"You may leave Horace" Dumbledore said and there was another knock at the door. It was Harry.

"Yes, yes, Harry. Come in" he said and Harry sat beside me.

"How are you? Enjoying your classes?" Dumbledore asked and I waited for an answer.

Paranoid. 

Dumb. 

Anxious. 

Putting his nose where it doesn't belong.

He nodded. Dumbledore looked at me and waited for an answer.

I shrugged a little and said, "I don't know. My schedule has been tight since I have more classes than I have to attend. But overall, good, sir"

"Alright, alright. I already told Harry this, Professor Slughorn would want you in his inner circle. Fame, talent, resourcefulness, intelligence. You have all of the things he craves for" Dumbledore said and I nodded.

"Now, the reason that I called you both here, is that I want to show you something" Dumbledore said and pointed at the Pensieve.

Harry and I walked over to it and stood before it. There were little vials of liquid with the labels 'Thomas Marvolo Riddle'

"These are all memories. In this case of Lord Voldemort. This one contains the most particular memory of the day that I first met him" Dumbledore said pulling out a vial.

"Olivia, my child. Do you want to see these? We can some other time-"

"No, sir. I'm fine" I said as he dropped it into the bowl.

Harry and I dipped our heads into it and everything was dark. Then, a smoke emerged and took the shape of a building and then little by little, the whole picture came in front our eyes.

"Tom, you have a visitor" a lady said with Dumbledore behind her.

"How do you do, Tom?" he asked as he went into the room.

"You're a doctor, aren't you?" the little boy asked.

"No, I'm a professor. I teach at Hogwarts" Dumbledore replied.

They had on a conversation for a quite few minutes and then Tom said, "I can make bad things happen to people who are mean to me. I can make them hurt... if I want"

I subconsciously gripped Harry's hand in fear. I was totally distracted for the next of the conversation. He intertwined his fingers with mine. 

The little boy turned into smoke and the whole picture, black again. Harry and I pulled our heads out and I was breathing heavily.

Harry looked at me, his hand still holding mine. He pulled me in for a hug, his chin resting on my head and his hand stroking my hair and Dumbledore put a hand on my back.

"Did you know back then, sir?" I asked into Harry's chest.

"Did I know that I met the most dangerous dark wizard of all time? No" he replied and I sniffled.

"If I had, I..." he said and stopped himself.

"Over the time that he was at Hogwarts, he grew close to one particular teacher. Horace Slughorn" he continued and I looked at him.

"You didn't bring him to just teach Potions, did you?" Harry asked putting a protective arm around me.

"No, you see, he possesses something I desire very dearly" Dumbledore said and I furrowed my eyebrows at him.

"You said that he'll try to collect us" Harry said rubbing my arm.

"Do you want us to let him?" Harry asked and Dumbledore nodded.

"That's enough for today. I think Miss Montgomery has some duties she needs to fulfill" Dumbledore said and we left his office.

"Hey, Liv" Harry said and I looked at him.

"Yes, Harry?"

"Look, I just wanted to apologize for everything" he said and I smiled lightly.

"I don't know how many bloody more times are we gonna apologize to each other" I said and we both chuckled.

"You coming?" he asked and I shook my head.

"No, I need to check around the school and Raf and I are supposed to meet in the music room" I said and he nodded.

"Well, see you at Quidditch Trials?" he asked and I smiled lightly.

"I am not sure, I have a ton of homework already. I'll try" I said shrugging a little.

"Goodnight, Potter" I said and he left.

I patrolled around the castle and waited for Raf outside the music room.

Since he was a prefect as well, we didn't have to worry about him getting caught.

I sat down near the piano and I said, "Let's hear you play"

"Alright" he said and picked up a guitar. He tuned it out and looked at me. I smiled and he began to play the notes.

A/N – Please play 'I'll try' of Riverdale

Can you hear me?
Am I drowned out in the crowd?
Are you listening?
Or is everyone else too loud
For you too hear anything?
Are you just gonna walk away?
Because there are so many things
I can do, but instead I'll say

I'll try
I'll try to let it go
Let a row ride off my back
Yes, so I'll try
I'll try to let it go
Let it go and never look back this way

Do you wanna be
The one who points and blames
That makes us feel many things
'Cause in a word I can't explain
Why it hurts so much, you see
We weren't born with all this pain
I guess that's anything
That keeps living day by day

And I'll try
I'll try to let it go
Let a row ride off my shoulders
Yes, I'll try
I'll try, to let it go
Let it go and never look back this way
Ooooh, back this way

I'll try
I'll try to let it go
Let a row ride off my shoulder
Yes, so I'll try
I'll try to let it go
Let it go and never look back this way
Never look back this way

"That was... amazing, Raf. You sing beautifully" I said and his face lit up, like my opinion was the only one that mattered.

"I'm glad and kind of relieved that you liked it" he said and I smiled widely.

For the next hour we continued to play together. It was fun, finally after days I had been happy.

"So, you and Malfoy?" he asked as we headed to the Gryffindor Tower.

"There's no me and Malfoy" I said scoffing a bit.

"So, it would be okay for me to do this" he said looking down at me. Before I could ask what he meant, he grabbed my waist and pulled me in for a kiss.

He was soft, not dominant, not craving for more, just... just the right amount. Nothing more or less. He pulled away within 20 seconds and looked at me.

"I had wanted to do that since forever" he said and I smiled a little. He leaned in for another and I pulled away.

"Raf, Draco and I just broke up. I still have feelings for him, if- if I continue then it would be leading you on and taking advantage of you. And I don't want to" I said looking at him.

He stood up straight and said, "I understand"

"I don't want us to be awkward, Raf. And I hope that this will not become a problem in our music session tomorrow" I said and he shook his head.

"O-Of course not" he said and I hugged him.

"Thank you, Raf. It had been ages that I smiled or even felt like myself" I said into his chest.

He tightened the hug and said, "Anything for you, love" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 172 32
"I'm just saying, she grew up in an orphanage in the muggle world. Her hands are filthy." He hissed again. "You're one to talk. Your hands are proba...
2.9M 87.2K 40
It's dark in the closet, I can just vaguely see his features and realise how close we're standing. Like, really close. My chest is toughing his and m...
2.1M 23.5K 124
DRACO LOVE STORY. Smut, strong language, some mature content! Juliet has had everything in her life handed to her from the start. Gorgeous. Talente...
8.3K 275 30
"You wish those rumours where true though, don't you?" he runs both his hands down my body. Starting from my breasts, all the way to my hips. So. Sl...