I've Made Myself A Monster ||...

By Xx_chxrry_xX

"You want the truth? You've been through my darkest secrets and you still want something from me?" ... "FINE... More

Prologue
Chapter 1

Author's Note

810 19 4
By Xx_chxrry_xX

SUMMARY:

"You want the truth? You've been through my darkest secrets and you still want something from me?"

...

"FINE! You can think of me as a villain, I've done terrible things, but those were all just to protect YOU... from things YOU don't even know exist! The world is a dark place, much darker than you think it is."

---

Please Note

If any of the people mentioned in this fanfic feel uncomfortable I will immediately delete this work as soon as physically possible.

I also wanted to say that I do not ship the real people, only their Minecraft personas, and that too ONLY in the SMP lore/what's considered canon.

I also am assuming that the Dream/Fundy wedding is canon, even though I know it wasn't. That's just because it adds to the plot.

I hope everyone is aware that this is absolutely fictional.

Also, I only know so much about the Dream SMP lore so if I'm wrong at any point please correct me as soon as possible :'D.

No homophobia or hate will be tolerated.

I've been inspired by multiple other fanfics so I'm not completely original.

Note: I have used the link: https://smp-boundaries.tumblr.com/post/611044520230109184/smp-creator-boundaries-masterpost to find out about the content creators' boundaries so I can stay within them. If there are any updates, I will change this work to meet those.

There will also be slow updates since I'm mainly active on my AO3 account/

---

Warnings

→ Swearing

→ Angst

→ Major Character Death (Maybe. I'm not sure yet.)

→ Gore

→ Gay ships (I guess?)

→ Trigger mentions (I'm not sure what there will be, so I'll put an alert right before the chapter).

I guess that's it! See you in the chapters my friends!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.3K 2.9K 24
Noah always believed her and Lando were forever, but when he ended things with her to further his racing career it left her heartbroken and alone. I...
256K 7.5K 87
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
470K 14.3K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
1.3M 57K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC