A Stranger Marked Me And He's...

By Ggukie_Tokki

Jungkook suddenly was pulled in an alley, meeting a stranger who had fangs. He thought it was all some prank... More

ASMMAHAV 1
ASMMAHAV 2
ASMMAHAV 3
ASMMAHAV 4
ASMMAHAV 5
ASMMAHAV 6
ASMMAHAV 7
ASMMAHAV 8
ASMMAHAV 9
ASMMAHAV 10
ASMMAHAV 11
ASMMAHAV 12
ASMMAHAV Finale

ASMMAHAV 13

4.8K 237 14
By Ggukie_Tokki

"Jungkook, oh my goodness... You were dying... " Jin says, shocked. Jungkook nods, sighing.
"Yeah, but then I realized, I'm gonna live... Because of Taehyung, and it'll be forever. I was scared of dying, then that happened" Jungkook says, giving a light smile.
"I'm so sorry for that, but at least, you're still living, forever though" Jin says, chuckling. Jungkook giggles, shaking his head.
"Let's go back home, its dangerous out here and I'm glad that I found you" Jin says and Jungkook nods, sighing.

The two got home, being met with a worried Taehyung.
"Jungkook, are you okay? I'm so sorry, please forgive me" He says, his sounds so sincere.
"I'm okay, Tae. I forgive you, Jin hyung explained everything, I didn't mean to take it the wrong way" Jungkook says, feeling guilty.
"No, it's none of your fault, it's no one's fault, okay?" Taehyung says and Jungkook nods. Jin looked at Taehyung, pointing at his lips before walking away, leaving them two.

"So... Uh... Well... We're technically mates... Uh... " Taehyung stutters, getting startled as Jungkook neared his face to his. Jungkook smirked before leaving a small peck on his lips.
"Yeah, we are" He says, about to walk away when Taehyung grabbed him and wrapped his arms around his waist, a deep kiss is what he's met with. He was frozen, but he later realized, he's kissing Taehyung.

Closing his eyes, he puts a hand on his shoulder and kissed back. They pulled away after a few minutes, minutes? Because they're vampires, they don't need to breathe.
"That could've been longer" Taehyung says, making Jungkook scoff.
"Shut up" Jungkook says, rolling his eyes and resting his head on Taehyung's shoulder.
"So... Are we together yet?" Jungkook muttered under his breath, forgetting that the older have good hearing.
"If you say so" Taehyung says, chuckling.

Jin who's watching from afar, smiled, chuckling.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 234 5
Angad Shekhawat fell in love with Raina, a mysterious girl. But one day she disappeared from his life. Only to cross paths with him five years later...
12.7K 861 26
This take place in either episode 31 to 34. Wuxin is been controlled by Xiao Se brother prince Xiao Yu. Xiao Se want to break the spell, the only way...
52.8K 1.7K 44
In which Taehyung has a beast form, it makes him Cold and dark, it's when he meets Jeon Jungkook that his world changes into a new light.
12.1K 112 5
𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐲𝐦𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐤//𝐕𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐬𝐨 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐭...