Percy Jackson , hunter of Art...

By Louloudiwrites

After the war with Gaea the gods decide Percy isn't needed anymore and decide to settle their personal disput... More

The woods .
Thalia almost kills me .More than once .
The girl
I may not be alive by the time you are told this .
Authors note ! Please read .
Apollo does some weird magic
Memories .
Reunited with a group of girls who hate my species .
Another sleepless night .
Another primordial tries to take over .
We complain
Rachel goes green
Very important question
I get revealed
The shouting Olympics
A quest
Rabbit shooting competition.
Authors note. Please read.
A Spanish sword
Camp half dead :)
This should have been in the last chapter but wasn't. Sorry :/
We break into Valhalla
A last moment of peace
2K!
3k!
Short 1
Short 2

I get a solo hunt .

875 10 1
By Louloudiwrites

What ! 

I stood there in disbelief . Sure they have to visit every few years or so but I didn't realize that this year was one of them . Jeez , calm down Percy , you've got a new family now . But what if I put them in danger?

I was brought out of my mental debate by a collective groan from the hunters . A daughter of Hephaestus stepped forward . 

"But what about Percy ?" Oh , yay . Now I'm the center of attention , news flash, I hate it .

"I'll go on a solo hunt or something . It'll be fine , it's only a week ," Good job Percy , you thought of a solution . 

" Ok it's settled then ," announced Artemis . " We'll pack up camp and leave at midday  . Our return will be in a week ." 

All the girls turned to pack up their tent . I was about to do the same when a force slammed into me , almost toppling me over  . An eleven year old clung to me in a tight hug , me and the hunt had got quite close over the week and I knew everyone's names  . 

"Hey , Vanessa ," Vanessa was a daughter of Demeter . She has brown hair , which a had been pulled into a ponytail , and green eyes . Like some of her siblings back at camp , she has some sort of plant magic .

"Do you have to leave ?" I sighed .

"It's only a week ," 

"But -"

" Go pack up , I'll be here when you return ."

"I don't wanna"

"Tough luck, I'll be here later and to say goodbye."

"Fine..."

*******************************************

Hello !

This is sort of a filler chapter and I need your suggestions .

Should I make Percy have to go to camp half blood or not ?

Comment your suggestions .

Thanks for reading .

Louloudiwrites 

                                      31/01/2021      280 words . 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201 21 17
Since Cal left camp more gods have been transformed. The hunters have tried to track them down with no luck. When a magical event so powerful that he...
49.4K 896 21
Written in: 2016- 17 After all the mess of Tyron, Percys secrets finally out, Artemis had no choice once Nico awoke and all the Gods and the hunt tur...
493K 7.5K 41
After Percy is betrayed by everyone who loves him, including his girlfriend, the love of his life, Annabeth, he runs away and joins Chaos army.(Prett...
89.5K 893 15
Annabeth joins the hunters of Artemis immediately after the war. I don't own PJO or HOO I own some custom characters and the plot. Please enjoy.