Not All Men Are Same

By FukrakiFukri

(COMPLETE)This story is about a girl who lost her faith in love. Because, she has always faced bad situatios... More

INTRODUCTION
plot of the story
Immortal love story
beginning of friendship
Plan successful
Accomplishment
He is different
In love with him
I love someone else
turning point of life
The diary
envy on it's peak
The disclosure
Hum Aapke Hain kon???
You are the girl
it's revenge time
he also betrayed me
The camera
what's the password
far..... far away from you
Not all men are same

bitter distances

210 13 2
By FukrakiFukri

{RECAP:- Yarr.... Itti der se likhne ki koshish Kar rahi hoon par Nahi Likha jaa Raha Rona aa Raha hai. Aap log jakar khud padh lo na plzz🥺🥺🥺}

[It was Sunday morning and as usual, Aunty Fernandez went out to church early this morning. Because of what happened last night, you had slept tiredly and had not yet woken up.You heard someone ringing your door bell But you ignored it while thinking that Aunty Fernandez will open the door but she was not at home, which is why you had to get up. you grabbed your phone for seeing that what's the time ??? it was 11 o'clock And you had a bad headech. Your face had turned Pale and eyes had turned red due to crying and looked swollen.You moved from your bed angrily and came out to see where is aunty Fernandez but you realized that it's Sunday and she was habituated to go church every Sunday.finally, you opened the door.there was Abhishek on the other side of the door. As soon as you saw him you slammed the door on his face.he begged you to open the door from other side of closed door. Finally, you opened the door and start shouting at him]

You:(shouting) kya Chahiye tumhe??? Kyu peeche pade ho mere???

Abhishek:(begging)plz... Anu meri ek Baar Baat sun lo. Mein.....(you interrupted)

You:(Shouting)Mujhe Kuch Nahi Sunna. Tumhe kya Lagta hai tum mujhe apni Mithi baton mein phasa loge???Nahi!! mein ab tumhari baton mein Nahi aaongi. Meine sab Kuch apni aankho se Dekha hai tum Bhi doosre ladko ki Tarah nikle dhokhebaz. Jao jakar raho us apni Devika ke pass......(he interrupted)

Abhishek:(shouting)Anu!!! Please ek Baar Baat to sun lo wo sab misunderstanding thi please try to understand that.....(you interrupted)

You:(broken) seriously?? You expect me to Try to understand???  Humara relation koi App ya feature Nahi tha ki 7 day free trial or agar Accha Nahi laga to switch to another.

Abhishek:(sigh) AHH!!! Anu!! Tum kya bol rahi ho Kahan ki baat Kahan lekar...... (You interrupted)

You:(shouted) please!! Stop saying me Anu tum yeh right kho chuke ho Mr. Abhishek Malhan. Mujhe Kuch Nahi Sunna......(aunty Fernandez came and stopped you and ask)

Aunty Fernandez: what happened my dear??? Why are you shouting so much?? Have you both not sorted the last night's issues till now ???

Abhishek:see!! aunty Fernandez Anu meri baat.....(you interrupted)

You:(to aunty) Aunty Fernandez andar chalo aur apna luggage pack karna start Karo hum Aaj hi Faridabad ke liye Nikal rahe hai.

Abhishek:(nervous) what?? Nahi Anu plzz.....(You interrupted)

You:(Showing yourself mentally strong) aunty fernandez !! Please come in fastly. We have to reach by noon. so that, we can do some settlement there for our living.

Aunty Fernandez:(Trying to keep you both together) but my child itna dur kyu Jana hai hum yahin.....(you interrupted)

You:(groaning voice) We have to go so far so that some anti-social elements of society do not bother us and we can live our lives peacefully.

(you about to going inside while slamming the door on his face but he grabbed your wrist and again try to gave his explanation But you released your hand while jerking and go inside furiously, while saying that:-"Abhishek!! it's over now, do not try to follow me."you slammed the door on his face. He kneeled down and cry bitterly.Meanwhile, aunty Fernandez try to stop you packing your stuff.)

Aunty Fernandez: kya karta my child??? Esa mat Karo... Tumhara Yaha life settle hai, Accha job hai, tumhare pass.......(you interrupted)

You:(furious) aunty Fernandez!! Just stop it!!Stop blackmailing me just go and pack your stuff!!

Aunty Fernandez: ooohhh!! My child!!Don't be mad. Without any Deliberation the decision made is always wrong. Please, Listen to Abhishek once.

You:(sigh) listen aunty Fernandez agar aapko us par itni hi Kindness dikhani hai to it is ohk!! Aap raho yahin wese Bhi yeh Aapka hi Ghar hai good bye mein jaa rahi hoon Apne Ghar Faridabad.

(you grabbed your car keys from key holder and started to go out. aunty Fernandez followed you. you came out from your house where you see that Abhishek is still sitting on your door. He was waiting you and as soon as he see you he grabbed your hand but you again,  released your hand while jerking and started going downstairs He followed you to stop you while trying to grab your hand and shouting your name. In all this, he also about to fall from the stairs about once or twice. But you sat in your car and left the apartment. After one and a half hour travel you reached at Faridabad. On the other hand Abhishek losing all his hopes of get your attention and kneeled down on parking lot. He felt broken inside and try to controlled his tear. Suddenly, It was dark Infront of his eyes and he fell down. Hopefully, harsh jiju and prerna didu see him and they took him to the home along with aunty Fernandez. where aunty Fernandez tell everything to his family that there is some issue between both of you but she has no idea that what is that issues. Even, Abhishek also did not tell that issues to his family and friends that what happened to between both of you last night)

------*Time lapse of 40 days*------

[On the morning of February 29, 2020, you were teaching children classical dance in the  courtyard of your Faridabad home. There is a knock on the door of your house But you ignore it. It seemed as if you knew who was knocking at the door, but you didn't want to talk to him.Finally, Aunty Fernandez came out of the kitchen and opened the door. It was Abhishek on the door with scattered hair, unshaved beard and tired pale face.You had large distance between both of you but he can see your blurry image and you was also able to see him.you see him and started mumbling:-"Aa Gaya phr se...."And you say to aunty Fernandez in high tone that:-" aunty agar koi mujhse Milne Aaya hai to usse bolo mein Ghar par Nahi hoon" is that clear??? Abhishek heard your answer clearly and sadly walked out of your door.aunty Fernandez came inside and trying to convince you]

Aunty Fernandez: 40 din ho Gaya man!!wo everyday 40 days  se everyday regular early morning 2 hour travel  karke tumko Milne ko yahan aata or....(you interrupted)

You:to meine Bola hai usko yahan aane ke liye??? Koi Ehsan nahi karta  mujh par..... Or gussa to mein Aap se Bhi hoon pata Nahi kyu address de Diya......(aunty  Fernandez  interrupted )

Aunty Fernandez: tum mereko yeh baat jitni Baar Bhi puchega Mera same answer Hoga my child!!I told you nah!! That He was tied me in your swear so what did I do....(you shout)

You:(Shouting) arrey!! To mar jaane Diya hota mujhe Kam se Kam......(aunty Fernandez shout)

Aunty  Fernandez:(Shouting) just shut up these nonsense talk !!!! my child ek Baar uska baat to sun lo. Zara socho agar vo us ladki ko love karta to tumhe yahan convince karne kyu aata?? vo bhi everyday?? wo boht accha hai... tumne hi Bola tha ek din ki wo or uski family loyal hai different.....(you interrupted)

You:esa Kuch Nahi hota, loyal to papa ki family bhi thi mere grandfather  ne meri grandmother  ko last breath tak saath nahi choda tha. magar papa ne to mummy ke saath....( you started sobbing)

Aunty Fernandez: but my child!!try to  understand once, just think that Agar wo us ladki ke saath hota to tumse Milne ko roz kyu aata or yahan akar.....(you interrupted)

You:mtlb jo meine us din dekha suna sab jhoot  tha bus wahi ek saccha hai yahi kehna chahti hai na aap right?? Let me clear you wo yahan bus apna jhoothaa  pyar dikhane aa raha hai Jo Kabhi Kisi ek ladki ke saath Nahi reh sakta and you know what These types of boys are given a word in English language which we call Play boy and.....(aunty Fernandez shout)

Aunty Fernandez:(about to slap you )ANU!! Behave yourself. He is not a.... (She could not able to complete her sentenceso she  changed the topic and try to convince you) He is so much loyal towards you that's why he came here everyday no matter what's the condition going on.I'm feeling pity for you my child that you never try to understand him. Remember my lines that one day When you know the truth you will feel pity for yourself too.

(She left the place furiously, and you standing alone there like an insolent. which was not your attitude before but after that misunderstadings, you started to behaved like that. You always wanted to be alone and behaving like insolent after that day.Whatever, you continues your teaching and teach your students dance. On the other hand aunty Fernandez pray for your and abhishek relationship)

Aunty Fernandez p.o.v:-•••oh!! My loard !! plz Do everything right between both of them again as before.remove all misunderstanding of this girl and give her the wisdom to listen to Abhishek so that everything can be normal as before andThe distances between these two have to come to an end.Those bitter distances which was created due to those misunderstandings•••

♥️❤️♥️———————♥️❤️♥️

Authors note:-""Dekho kal mein boht busy rahoongi qki kal hai Ghar par engagement (meri Nahi meri cousin sister ki😂😂) so, may be kal new chapter Nahi aayega agar free ho gayi to likh loongi Nahi to parso pakka aayega new chapter. Aaj Bhi is liye late ho gayi qki engagement ki wajah se Ghar mein itna kaam tha ki dimag hi Nahi chal Raha tha.(actually, mein beauty parlour gayi thi😂😂😂)""

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.8K 2K 30
Abhimanyu Birla, a non believer of love ends up meeting his complete opposite - Akshara, a hopeless romantic. What follows is a blossoming friendshi...
22.9K 2K 43
Enemy to lovers
102K 4.3K 70
Description: Two people totally different from one another, one who doesn't believe in love and one who thinks love is very beautiful thing. What hap...
1.3K 97 2
pragya become mentally unstable after her fiancee betrayed her and her own family too abandoned her. peeps in to know how abhi's love changed her. t...