Bond (completed)

By Factory-chan

A sister of Inosuke, the exact opposite of his loud and roundly behavior. More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15 (๐Ÿ˜„)
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Not a chap.
Pls vote
33
34
Vote
36
37
Brr
Next story
Guys
Update

23

12K 570 860
By Factory-chan

"Huh-

"Hashibira! Dodge!"

Y/n raises both of her arms and blocked her face, preventing the fist from hitting her head. As the fist hits the back of her arms, she could feel herself get pushed back. Standing there with wide eyes, she waited for pain to erupt.

Suddenly, pain shoots up from the spot, her bones cracked underneath her skin, making the pain more hurtful than it already was.

"AaaAhHaAhh!!!" Y/n screams in pain, staying still in her form, not moving in an inch. Every movement she made was painful, too painful for her to bare.

Zenitsu stared at her with wide eyes. Oh how loud the crack he heard was, just remembering the sound made him wince while Tanjiro immediately smelled the blood and internal bleeding in her arms.

"Y/n!" Inosuke calls out, about to run to her only to be stopped by Rengoku and Tanjiro.

"Insouke! Calm down-

"Stay" Rengoku orders the boy, his arm blocking him and pushing him to his back. "It's dangerous to get far from my reach, I won't be able to protect you if you get too far" he mumbles lowly, cautiously glancing at the pink haired demon.

Inosuke glares at him. "That's my sister you idiot! My sister! I'm not staying still whenever my sister's in pain or in danger!" He exclaims angrily, only to meet Rengoku's stern stare.

"You don't want to sacrifice hundreds of passengers that your sister worked so hard to save, right?" Rengoku asks, giving him a stare.

"..." inosuke looks down, feeling guilty. "F-fine..." he grumbled, avoiding Tanjiro's worried gaze,

Akaza backs away in surprise. "Ah shit, I hit a girl" he thought, clicking his tongue at his mistake. Looking off to the side, Akaza scratched the back of his neck. "Sorry 'bout that. I thought you were a boy" Akaza grumbled, only to be replied with Y/n's continues screams.

Rengoku stared at Akaza cautiously, his guard was up. As much as he wanted to save Y/n, he can't risk sacrificing the other people's lives if he dies.

Sighing, Akaza huffed and walked towards the screaming girl and placed a hand in her broken bones and sliding his hands off. Once he did, her bones was healed. "There, it's healed all the way, right?" Akaza sighed.

Y/n who had tears on her face fearfully moved her arms and calmed down a little. It was healed, yet the pain was not completely gone. "I-it's h-h-heeled" she whispered, staring at her arms in wonder.

Staring at her arms, he glanced to the side. "Didn't think the trick Douma taught me would come in handy..." Akaza then jabs the back of Y/n's neck, knocking her unconscious. Letting her fall to his arm, he glanced to the four.

"Y/n!" Inosuke shouts out from behind Rengoku, worry could be heard in his voice while Rengoku struggled to keep his foot down.

Akaza lets out a smirk as he held the unconscious girl. "You're such a useless hashira, you know. Can't even protect a girl" Akaza cooed, trying to annoy the pillar before pointing to Insouke with his free hand. "And you, a useless, weak brother listens to a stranger? How pitiful" he cackled, pissing Insouke off.

"Good thing that guy's easy to piss off, but this pillar isn't..." he thought before placing Y/n down on the side. "Now that the girl is out of the way, let's talk"

~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~

A/n:
Warning, I did not read or rewatch the freaking fight between the two handsome bois, so Imma jus put some fragments of what I remember.

"Hey... what's your name, hashira?" Akaza asks, popping up his knuckles and neck while he walked closer to the flame haired man. "You seem worthy enough to have your name known by me"

Rengoku grips his sword. "Kyojuro Rengoku, the flame hashira!" He announced proudly before slamming his sword on Akaza.

Akaza blocks the sword with his fists, grinning evilly. "You're quite powerful, Kyojuro!" He complimented, giving out his own set of attacks while Rengoku blocked. "Say, why not become a demon?" Akaza chuckled, raising his arm and blocks Rengoku's sword.

"I'm afraid that will be impossible!" Rengoku says, dealing blows and continues damage to the demon. "I have a duty and this duty shall be fulfilled until I die!" He exclaims.

Akaza frowns and stops. "...oh, is that so? Then you need to die then-

Suddenly, blood seeps out of his mouth which then dribbled into his chin and dropped to the ground. The two men's eyes widen in surprise.

"What the hell?" Akaza mumbled, his brow raised before feeling movement on his back. His yes widen before immediately looking up to meet Y/n's eyes.

"Did you have fun hitting my neck? Did you?" Y/n asks, wrapping her legs around his neck while her hands gripped the sides of his head. "Even if you healed me, doesn't mean I'll let you kill the hashira"

Akaza stared at her, surprised. "N-no way... you're supposed to be unconscious for a whole day"

Y/n grins, her eyes squinting as she did. "Well too bad, 'cause I'm fucking pissed right now" she says before irkmarks started appearing all over her skin. "I've been getting exhausted and hit whenever I try my best to stay awake and strong, it's fucking pissing me off" Y/n growled.

"Do you all want me to die? This is getting ridiculous, if only demons didn't exist, me and Onii-sama would still be in the mountain, enjoying our life while Tanjiro is living happily with his family and Zenitsu could be with his own" Y/n rants, gripping his head tighter and tighter.

"If only Kibutsuji died, if only the rainbow man died, of only demons didn't exist! Me and all these people would still be happy!" Y/n screams as her nails dig deep into his skin. "If only! If only! If only..."

Suddenly, Akaza's eyes widen when his vision came from the ground. "W-what the-what the hell happened?!" Akaza screamed, trying to move his hands, only to realize that his head was off his shoulders.

Rengoku stared down at him. "You suddenly stopped moving, I won't miss such a perfect chance on killing an upper moon. Even if it's a dirty tactic" Rengoku tells him, sheathing his sword.

"W-what!? When did- " Akaza's eyes immediately lands on the unconscious Y/n who was in Inosuke's arms. "That girl! She's a-

A/n:

You guys excited for AOT? 'Cause I am. When your a manga reader, you'll feel like a god since you already know what's gonna happen, I love reactors.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.8K 439 27
It's a side story where Tanjiro is Kokushibou's son and therefore a half-demon. โš ๏ธSpoiler alert ahead for some charactersโš ๏ธ sorry for the bad grammer...
1.1K 48 12
"๐“‘๐“ฎ ๐“ต๐“พ๐“ฌ๐“ด๐”‚ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐“˜ ๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ฐ๐“ฒ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“•๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ซ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ..." Your ideal revenge-seeking plan unfortunately didn't include an overl...
3.1K 28 10
You are nezuko's twin you both are very special since if something happens to one it effects other Enjoy idk what else to write like usual I write g...
609K 16.6K 20
โœ“COMPLETEDโœ“ "A loud boy he is, No one would ever like an uncultured man like him" says the people from the village. But he was actually- A rare gem t...