Give me a second chance

Por Toutou007

Jake Levis is a hot billionaire with a past. He has trust issue and think all girls who are around him are go... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Author Note

Chapter 19

3K 92 1
Por Toutou007

I did not know anymore what was happening in my life. First Jake was my boss, then next I was married to Daniel and all of a sudden I found myself as a widow and now I am married to Jake.

We are currently in his private jet flying to his private island. After what happened I did not want to marry but due to my father emotional blackmail I had to agree. He did not even let me express my true feeling about all this to Jake. He restricted me from meeting Jake alone till the wedding. Now I am alone with Jake and I don't even know what to talk with him. We are husband and wife but reality is we are two strangers in a bond.

He is currently busy on his laptop maybe work related and here I am sitting near him nothing at all to do. Neither did he said something nor did I.

"Would you like to eat something?" finally he talked great.

"No thank you." and I just turn my head from him looking elsewhere.

"Listen Lorie, I know we were not in great term in the past but now we are husband and wife. So can we just start by being friend. I know you have had a lot in your life but I promise to never hurt you and protect you."

"Okay" is all I manage to said. Jake has really change I can see it.

"There is a bedroom at the back, you can rest the flight is going to take a while." he pointed his finger in the direction.

"Thank you." I got up to walk away from him. Atleast sleeping is better than sitting idle.

The bedroom is quite a small one but comfortable. Realising I was still in my wedding dress, I was looking for something to wear. I forgot to ask him about my luggage. I didn't want to disturb him also again. I saw his shirt hanging on a hanger. I strip and wear the shirt with my underwear on. I switch off the light and went to sleep.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

606K 5.4K 20
*** Emily Fransisco, is a young talented designer. Dedicating her life in designing for her own company. And is also a daughter of the CEO from one o...
21 0 21
There was a wealthy simple girl who was bullied by her classmates and the one she loved during highschool. When they graduated from highschool she me...
197K 6.1K 31
She is a sweet innocent and kind soul. After the death of her parents and living with her abusive uncle and aunt and there spoilt daughter, her life...
11K 375 24
Celestial a 19 year old successor who runs her father business, she didn't get to attend college due to circumstance. Being one of the most successfu...