The Time Cranium

By RichmondOwusu8

Conquering of time, centuries and countries. A heaven greatest weapon suffered his way to fought against cent... More

Chapter 1-Whatever I am, am hungry
Chapter 2- Dream of looting
Chapter 3- Crime spot investigation
Chapter 4- Time over everything!
Chapter 6- The Mysterious Time Storm
Chapter 7- Welcome into future
Chapter 8- Agreement to time lecturing
Chapter 9- Late to holographic light field orientation
Chapter 10- New bizarre abilities test
Chapter 11- Successful Synchronisation of 1st element
Chapter 12-Lectures with Professor Morgan on four elements
Chapter 13- Cause Trouble day
Chapter 14- Operation X Ethical breaking into Precinct's database
Chapter 15- Formation of Time Department of Science and Archaeology Researching
Chapter 16- Cross Insubordination (Escaping to Khartime!)
Chapter 17- Lectures with Professor Satyr
Chapter 18- Assortments seeker's
Chapter 19- School Service Assignment
Chapter 20- Nine element of Time info
Chapter 21- Earth Marbles
Chapter 22-twilight day of magics
Chapter 23- Crime scene peeks
Chapter 24- Final Conclusion
Chapter 25- Terminate of the Marbles
Chapter 26- There's No Way to Survive
Chapter 27- Game in the fast lane
Chapter 30- Battle Ends
28- Dark Solstice Moon
Chapter 29- Battle progressed

Chapter 5- Dream's became bad reality

148 100 63
By RichmondOwusu8

Please this is the first book of writing by me. I really appreciated the voting, the comments, and the reads. Thanks go to my readers and followers. So far so good, I love you all! May the Almighty God bless you all.

Let's get started to our next chapter.

A few blocks, down Seth and Vonda Michael ducked into a small, electic tavern and worked into his way through the crowd towards the bar. The bartender slide two sugar-rimmed shots in front of him and Vonda.

"Whoa. Like magic" admits Seth, "But... we didn't even order anything yet!"

The bartender gestured to two blond men standing nearby. They walked over, and one of them leaned against the bar beside Vonda, spoking in a clumsy French accent.

"Yeloo, I'm Advan! and zis is Gareth. What do zey call you, aside from beautiful?"

"Oh for the love of... Advan, we talked about the accent." Gareth said and Advan cut him off by saying.

"Come on man, chicks love the French accent. This is Khartoum."

"Advan, I would seriously consider a new opener." Seth said, and Gareth turned to Vonda with apologetic smile.

"Sorry bout him, miss. I swear, he means well... usually"

"I mean, I'm not complaining." then Seth threw back at the shot and licked the sugar off the rim. "Well that's sweet."

"Yup. Really sweet"

Vonda giggled as she down her own shot, batting her eyelashes at Advan.

"Guys it's time to show off!" Gareth declare.

"Alright, maybe see you soon guys!" Seth replied, with a smile and waved, the two guys wandered off into the crowded bar.

Trying to look casual, Seth turned and followed Vonda gazed to the rugged man sitting alone at a table by the door. Seth eyes locked onto his, sending a nervous shivered down his spine... The man stared at him intently, as if trying to read something in his eyes... then looked away, and lowered down the head and the eyes.

??? "..."

"This the same man I saw on my dreams... and he's real here. Even, is he following me?" he expressed his feeling in pain through his thoughts.

"Oof, Did you saw how the way he looked at you?" Vonda asked sprouting a sighed in disbelief.

"Yeah, I did. It way honestly... A little scary, I felt like a little bunny getting stared down by a hawk."

"I'd let that hawk swoop me up any day. C'mon, don't let the scary hot guy intimidate you, Be a brave bunny!"

"Fine, fine. I'll go talk to him..." Seth trailed off as he turned back around to saw that the man was gone, leaving only an empty glass behind on the table, "Huh... guess he had somewhere to be."

Across the room, the doors swung opened, and a beautiful stylishly dressed young black woman sweeps in, looking around. Squealing Vonda jumped off her seat to wrapped the woman in a hug "oh my god Mom! I can't believe we're all really here!"

"Hey, cookie! Welcome to stomping grounds!" Mrs Parker turned to Seth shooting him a bright, open smile. "Seth, you know today is your sister's birthday! I mean birthday girl!"

"Yeah Mom" as Mrs Parker slide onto the barstool next to Seth, He noticed that Mrs Parker was wearing a pair of long silk gloves. "Mom, those are gorgeous. And they vintage?"

"You, know, I'm not sure. I have a quite collection. Gets a little hard sometimes to keep straight."

"Mom kind of a glove connoisseur. Never spotted in the wild without a stylish pair."

Vonda said, "You know I'd love a pretty pair of gloves. They're my weakness, I guess." Mrs Parker laughed... but Seth noticed a nervous edge of it. As he watched, he saw Mrs Parkers gaze darted across the room, as if looking for someone... Seth leaned closer and touched Mrs Parker arm, surprised when she flinched slightly.

"Mom, is there... someone you are looking for?"

"Ha, no. More like the opposite."

"I saw... you do seem... a little on guard is everything okay?" Mrs Parker gave him a small, sad smile. "Lots of memories here. Your father and I, that's all. Things... I haven't thought about in a while."

"Please mom if I can do anything to help... just let me know, okay?"

"Thank you, Seth. That's really sweet of you my son!" Mrs Parker goes still, her face carefully blank as she glanced at Seth sideways. "Is that true? You saw someone... charge?"

"Mom who told you that?!" Seth asked.

"Oh it's nothing. I was probably just loopy from jet lag or something." Mrs Parker bite her lip, looking troubled. And scanned the crowded bar once more, pasting a nervous smile. "What do you say, we go talk somewhere a bit less crowded? This place has a great balcony upstairs, and the managers an old friend."

"Ooh! I'm so in. What do you say, Seth?" Vonda interrogated.

"I think its about time we get going. The big easy is our oyster, ladies!" Seth said and bent his head down illustrating the grounds with his sights.

"In that case, I know a great place for dinner in the French Quarter, if we'd like some fancy food with our booze." Vonda inquired quizzically.

"I have better idea. A friend of mine told me about this club Rougarou. I bet we could get in." Vonda inquire.

"Rougarou? Sounds... Awesome." Seth responded.

"I don't know... We're already at bar. Lets just stay here." Mrs Parker said that.

"Aww, come on, Mom, Seth! It's my birthday Seth! I promised you. The wildest night of his life, didn't I? When has Vonda 'party Queen' Parker ever steered you wring?" Seth and Mrs Parker exchanged a look. She rolled her eyes, Seth laughed.

"Okay, okay. I guess you only turn twenty-five once, right?" Seth asked.

"Yaay! Let's go."

Vonda lead them in a winding path through the French Quarter, ending in a dark alley littered with beads, plastic cups, and abandoned shoes.

"My phone says it right up here..." she stopped in front of a rustling steel door set into the wall. Seth heard the strains of a faint, pounding beat beyond. "Yes! This is totally it!"

"Are you sure about this, Vonda? This place look –Bookoo creepy?" Mrs Parker asked Vonda answering to Seth questions. Ignoring her, Vonda raps on the steel door.

A deep, gravelly voice rumbled from within. "Password."

"Wait what?" Vonda asked, an eye-slot opened. "Password." A Bouncer asked, then Vonda looked at Seth for help.

"Uhhh... Open sesame!" Seth suggested.

"Wow, real original. Also no."
The Bouncer denied his password,

"Aw, come on, you're really gonna turn away two babes, a hunk, and three working credit cards?" Vonda asked.

The door screeched opened and the bouncer stepped out, annoyed.

"Look, jersey shore, maybe you ain't used to hearin' no, but this ain't your kinda place." The bouncer says frowning.

Vonda asked, "What, you don't like money?"

"We don't like tourists. Now take the Girls Gone Stupid routine back up to Khartoum Bourbon Street, before--" a blood-curdling shrieked suddenly splits the air as a pale shape streaked out of the sky!

??? "SHREEEEEEEEE!"

"What the--" A creature swooped down in front of Seth, and dived two viciously clawed hands into the bouncer's chest!  "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he gleamed as it jerked him up into the air... and then ripped him cleaned in half! Hot blood sprayed across the alley, splattering all over Seth, Vonda and Mrs Parker!

"OH MY GOD!" Seth exclaims, The creature sniffed the air... then its grotesque eyes fixed on Seth. Snaring, it lashes out, Knocking Vonda aside!
"Aahhh!--" she shouted, she hits the ground hard, her eyes turning white! Her whole body stiffened and started to convulsed. "Hrrrkkk-k-k-k-k..."

"SISTER!" Seth shouted, and began thinking of something. "I should... Rush over to my sister!" as he reached toward Vonda, the creature reared up, gazed locked on him as it emitted an awful shriek...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46 0 31
A futuristic world full of interesting characters, advanced technology and plenty of action.
26 2 6
An old wizard's vision of the dawn of time.
109 2 18
An almost forgotten nature deity meets the newest example of human-robotic engineering by pure chance. When two very different worlds collide, what w...
17 1 1
A steampunk-ish time travel tale.