Sofia LaRusso X Robby Keene

By storiesbaddie

Sofia LaRusso has to move in with her father. She isn't really the perfect girl. What happens when she meets... More

1 | Sofia with an 'F'
2 | GREEK yoghurt
3 | Guns 'n' Roses
4 | All Valley Tournament
5 | beach club
6 | zombie apocalypse
7 | best friend advice
8 | poisoned lunch
9 | ruining dates with roller
10 | party kiss
11 | falling down the rail
12 | bloody hospitals, bloody runaways
13| tweedledumb and tweedledumbass
15| Feelings out
16| Shut up and fight
17| Probation office
18| cheating sets you free
19| Cobras at the Zoo
20| Christmas catastrophe
21| Numbness, and deals
*** IMPORTANT NOTES ***
22 | goldilocks
23 | Kenny Boy
24 | Serpentine Belt
25 | Drive-In
26 | Switzerland picked a side
27 | Masculine Toxicity
28| five emotions
29 | Killer prom
30| ninja turtle competition

14| Arrests flashbacks

2.9K 72 5
By storiesbaddie

Chapter 14: Arrests flashbacks

I arrive at the hospital and straight to the receptionist. 

"Miguel Diaz, please." I tell her breathlessly. 

"Are you a family member?" she asks me clearly annoyed.

"Uh.. no, but-" I start.

"She's with us." Carmen cuts me off and I look at her with a huge smile, the receptionist nods and Calm motions for me to follow her. I follow her all the way to Miguel's room and I find him sitting there watching the T.V.

"MIGGIE!" I say happily and his face breaks into a smile. 

"Sof!" he says and I run to him. I hug him and he hugs me back. I rest my head on his shoulder and close my eyes. God I missed him too much. 

"I missed you so much! You don't even understand!" I tell him and he chuckles.

"You're choking me, Sof." he says fake coughing and I let go. I sit on the edge of his bed.

"I didn't bring anything..." I say.

"It's okay. I've been showered with gifts these passed few days." he answered and we both broke into laughter.

"So tell me. How are you feeling?" I ask him smiling. 

"Well as good as someone who woke up from a coma." he jokes and I laugh.

I look behind him and notice a purple card. "Who's that from?" I say grabbing it before he could stop me.

"Nothin-" he starts but I laugh as I read the card.

"'You octopi my heart' Who wrote that, don't tell me Tory did." I laugh but he doesn't.

"actually, Sam did." he says looking down.

"Sam? As in Sammantha LaRusso?" I ask him slightly shocked.

So she hasn't even bothered asking about Robby, who by the way is her boyfriend, but she's had time to do this?

"Yeah.." he says.

"Well that's cool." I tell him when my phone starts ringing and Daniel's name flashes.

"Gimme a sec." I tell Miguel and I answer the call, "I'm kinda in the middle of something." I roll my eyes.

"Can you meet me at the rehab, please?" he asks unsure.

"You mean the Malibu Canyon Recovery rehab?" I ask him confused.

"Yes, please?" 

"Um, sure. I'll be there in like a few." I say and hang up.

"Looks like I have to go." I tell Miguel.

"Already?" he says jokingly pouting.

"Yes. Work's calling Dahling." I say and he laughs.

We hug one more time and I take the time to breath in his smell, cause if there's one thing that him being in a coma and Robby being on the run taught me is that you never know when someone's about to go.

"I'll come back tomorrow." i tell him and he nods.

I take a cab to the rehab center and get inside. I get to the backyard where I find Daniel looking at Shannon speaking with someone in front of him a couple feet away.

"I'm here." i sigh.

"Go talk to Robby." he tells me and my eyes grow wide, it takes me a minute to realize that Robby is sitting on the chair opposite Shannon. 

Shannon sees me and goes to talk with Daniel i sit on her chair and say, "What are you doing here?"

"I'm here to see my mom. I'm gonna leave. I just wanted to say goodbye." he whispers yells at me.

"You idiot, don't you see the amount of people here. It's too dangerous!" I whisper yell back at him but before he has time to say anything Daniel motions for me to stand up and he starts talking with him.

"Nice haircut." Daniel says.

Robby doesn't reply.

"Look I've talked to a couple of my friends, they said if you just co-operate with the police the punishment won't be too severe." Daniel tells him and I freeze realizing what Daniel is doing.

Oh my god! He already called the cops. He just wants to trap Robby, I try to warn Robby but he doesn't look at me and soon enough the police comes in the backyard and yells at Robby to not move. 

Robby turns around seeing that he's cornered and then looks at Daniel and I.

"No, no. I swear!" I tell him recognize that accusatory look. 

"What did you do!" Robby says and tries to run away but the police catches him and Daniel yells at Robby to co-operate. 

Tears start falling down my cheeks, not again. Not again. I don't want to see this. I don't want to believe this is happening again. Not to me, again. I close my eyes and pinch my arm to check if this is just some sort of dream but when I open them again Robby is being handcuffed by the officers.

Just as they start to force Robby to walk to their car i start to get angry and the tears start falling more. 

I turn to face the person responsible for all of this, Daniel, "What did you do! Why would you do that! In front of me!" I yell at him walking towards him.

"Sofia, calm down." Daniel says but I ignore him.

"All i did for nothing! All I tried to do to keep him out of the police's reach... and you ruined it all!" 

"You knew where he was this whole time?" 

"Who do you think removed the GPS tracker and threw it by the dump at the shelter?!" I spit in disgust. 

"Sofia you helped him instead of telling me where he was!"

"If i told you, you would've just called the cops on him. Just like you did now." I say and then run passed him where the police cars are.

I get to one of the officers and ask him, "Where are you bringing him?"

"Sylmar Juvenile Corrections Centre" the officer says and I nod. 

OK. I know this juvie. The main officer is a friend of Uncle Phil's. It's all good. 

I look at the police cars driving away with Robby in it, and I fall to the floor not believing it happening it again. It's all happening over again, on repeat. Is this what my life is rendered to? Seeing the people I love get arrested in front of my eyes. Love. 

I stand up and decide to run out, it's getting late but it doesn't matter. I go to the dojo where Robby used to sleep. I get inside and go where the bed is, untouched. I look around the memories flooding my head. When we first kissed. All the laughing. The arguments. Me being a bitch to him. 

Tears start flooding my face again as I remember how bitchy I was to him, all because I loved him and didn't want him to be with Sam. I still do. I still love him. Even though I know he'll always choose Sam over me. 

I get on my knees on the floor and look at his duffel bag. I open it and look at his jackets, shirts, sweaters, shorts, sweatpants, flannels etc in the bag. I take out a black shirt and put it over my The Kiss shirt. I sit on the bed and lay there for a couple of minutes thinking. I look by the bedside table and see a picture of Shannon and Robby together.

I smile and feel my eyes slowly closing. 

+

I wake up to find myself still in the dojo. I fell asleep, here. I stand up and quickly go upstairs without anyone seeing me. I get to my room and put on a black sweater with the same black jeans as yesterday. My vans on I grab my phone and call Uncle Phil.

"Hey uncle Phil." I say trying to sound cheery.

"i heard. I was wondering when you were gonna call me." he says.

"Can I see him?" I ask him.

"Sure. I'll tell my friend there okay." he says and I can hear him smile at me empathically. I hang up and go downstairs. 

"Good-morning, Sofia." Daniel says.

I look at him for a hard second showing him the hate I'm holding for him and then walk away without a word. I grab my board, and start to ride outside where the Sylmar Juvenile Corrections Centre is located. 

I arrive twenty minutes later, and leave my board outside by the double doors. 

I look at the receptionist and say, "Hi. Officer Phil may have called here, saying that I was coming to visit Robby Keene." 

"Yes I need your ID, please." she says eyeing me and I nod.

"I don't have my ID, but will my school canteen card work?" I ask her.

"Sure." she says sighing, she's clearly sick and tired of her job. I show her my card and she passes me a 'Visitor' pass sticker. I put it on my sweater and walk to the visiting room. 

I see multiple people sitting around talking with other people and I start to bounce my leg. What if he doesn't come? 

Suddenly i see him coming and I smile but he rolls his eyes, "Robby, look, I seriously didn't know what was happening! I swear." I say tears threatening to fall. I have been crying way too much lately..

"I know. I know. You wouldn't rat me out after helping me out." he sighs and I smile.

"If you're having any troubles here tell me, I know the chief officer through a friend." I tell him with a wink and he laughs.

"Of course you do." he jokes.

"I'm sorry I couldn't do anything to stop them from taking you yesterday, it's just, it's just-" I start stuttering.

"It's just what?" Robby asks puzzled. He knows I don't usually stutter.

"it was like it was all happening again." 

"What was happening all again?"

"When my mom got arrested, it was right in front of me, and i couldn't do anything about it... And you getting arrested, and driving away like that. it just made me feel so powerless." I say trying to fight back the tears.

"It's okay to be powerless sometimes."

"No it's not. Not for me." 

"Why not?"

"After everything I've been through, people expect me to be feeling okay when I see someone I love getting arrested in front of my eyes."

"What did you just say?" he asks his eyes wide.

"When I see someone i care about getting arrested in front of my eyes?" I try to catch myself back. I just told him how I truly felt.. A real 'shaking my head' moment right here.

"I heard something else-" 

"You heard wrong." I say quickly, too quickly it surprises him.

"Anyways, if you can visit me, does that mean that Sam can too?" he asks and I fight back the anger inside me.

"Liek I said the chief officer of Sylmar Juvenile is a friend of ... a friend, I can visit whenever, just like whoever you want. But I don't think she'd want to." I say

"Why not?"

"She's been dealing with a lot right now. Trauma..." I say looking down.

"Trauma?"

"She doesn't want to admit it, but my room is right next to hers, but she doesn't sleep well, having Tory-Nightmares.." 

"I should be there for her." he says angry with himself.

"Yeah? Well you're not. And I'm here for you!" I say getting angrier.

"Sofia-"

I stand up, "You know what? Forget it. I have to get to the hospital i promised Miguel I'd see him today." I say looking at him angrily but calmly. 

He looks at me speechless and I walk away satisfied. Why is it that every time I leave a prison I leave it angry?

----------------------------------

-----------------------------------

Chapter update as promised !

We are just 68 reads away from 2k reads ! Ahhhhh thank you so much!!

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, i sorta did...

spolier alert: next chapter's title is, 'Feelings out'. Can you guess what it'll be about ;)

xx

:):(: 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

437 11 8
Johnny's attempt to build a connection leads him to an unexpected friendship and tentative bond with his estranged son. Will it survive the truth com...
32.8K 1.1K 10
after tragic accident, she moves to LA with her mother side of the family and didn't think it's would cause a chaos. (robby keene x fem!reader) (cob...
12.8K 384 27
The girl who was in a bad space starts to hang out with a girl who had a not so great reputation when it came to the West Valley High status. (...
60.3K 1.7K 69
Halley Larusso had the perfect life, amazing friends, loving family, good grades and money, what else could she ask for? Well, that's easy to answer:...