Smuts (ft. Female Artists I W...

By fuckboy_cagayo

Smut (mainly Little Mix)... that's it Private message me for requests... NOT IN THE COMMENTS bc they will get... More

A/N
Dirty (Lerrie)
Notice (Leighade)
Notice Part 2 (Leighade)
Notice Part 3 (Leighade)
Notice Part 4 (Leighade)
Notice Part 5 (Leighade)
Work (Perrie/You G!P)
The One (Leighade)
Rendezvous (Leighade)
Mondays (Lesy G!P)
Feels Right (Leighade)
Fuck Me Like You Hate Me (Lesy)
Professor Pinnock (Lesy G!P)
I Love You (Lerrie G!P)
Netflix (Lerrie G!P)
Her Girls (OT4 G!P)
My Turn (Leighren)
Little One (Leighade G!P)
High School Sweethearts (Lesy G!P)
I'm Not Your Toy (Leighade G!P)
Moonlight (Leighade G!P)
Strip UNO (OT4)
Strip UNO II (OT4)
Strip UNO III (OT4)
Break Of Dawn (Lerrie G!P)
Touch Me (Jadesy)
Assistant (OT4/You G!P)
Innocent (Top Jerrie/You G!P)
Innocent Part 2 (Top Jerrie/ You G!P)
Innocent Part 3 (Top Jerrie/ You G!P)
(Not So) Innocent (Jerrie/You G!P)
(Not So) Innocent Part 2 (Jerrie/You G!P)
Wonder What [He] Thinks Of Me (Lerrie)
A/N: Suggestions
What're The Rules? (OT4/Bottom Jesy)
Come Again And Again (Jadesy G!P)
The Bet (Leighade G!P)
nasty (Lesy)
Laundry & Babymakin' (Leighade G!P)
Switchin' Them Positions (Lerrie)
Instagram (Lesy G!P)
Soon As We Get Home (Ariana/Bottom Leigh G!P)
Mile High Club (Lerrie G!P)
Need To Know (Leighade G!P)
Need To Know Part 2 (Leighade G!P)
Intermission: TMI Center
Drugs N Hella Melodies (Leighren)
Anytime, Anyplace (Lerrie G!P)
You Suck (Jadesy G!P)
Fuckin' My Bestie (Leighade)
Shameless (Leighade)
Sex (Leighade/Lerrie G!P)
Gimme One (Jade/You G!P)
Toxic (Leighade)
That Was The Plan (Genderswap Jerrie)
Across The Hall (Genderswap Jerrie ft. Lenny)
Firefly (Jadaya G!P)
Intermission: TMI Center 2
I Like The Nerdy Look (Jade/You G!P)
Broad Daylight (Leighade G!P)
Shitty Boss (Leighade)
Starting The New Year Right (Jerrie/Lesy G!P)
If You Let Me (Your OTP/G!P)
Solo Stimulation (Jadren G!P)
On The Hood (Jadren G!P)
Lonely (Demlani G!P)
make up (Jadaya G!P)
Brat (Genderswap G!P)
Artist (Leighade)
Amen (Jerrie/You G!P)
Amen Part 2 (Jerrie/You G!P)
Smuts Part 2 (ft. More Artist I Wanna Make Babies With ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’ฆ)
Out Here (OTP: Drawn From A Hat)
Just Another Smoke Sesh (Jade/You)
Your First Time (W.A./You G!P)
Stress Relief (W.A./ You G!P)
Juicy Fruit (Jade/You)
Thirst-day Addams (W.A./You G!P)

Watch Me, Show Me (Leighren)

3.5K 42 14
By fuckboy_cagayo

*Converted Cade

———
Leigh-Anne

"I asked her if she ever loved me...," I start, pulling from my best friend a bit. She looks into my eyes, her emeralds swirling with an unreadable emotion.

"And she never answered me... just looked at me like she was sorry. Well, FUCK her apology!" I suddenly snap, getting out of Lauren's grasp.

"Whoa, hey, baby, calm down for me. Okay, calm down," she soothes, putting her hands on my arms. I can feel tears coming, but I'm tired of crying over her. I push Lauren away, holding the tears back.

"Don't fucking tell me to calm down!" I shout and she puts her hands up, looking hurt. "Alright, I'm sorry." My heart's hammering and my whole body felt red hot with anger. A single tear drips out of my eye, barely grazing my cheek.

"I gave her everything, Lauren! Everything! And she didn't- she di-," I choke back a sob before burying my face in my hands.

"C'mere," she says in a gentle tone. I keep my hands on my face as she pulls me to her. I'm not even sad anymore, I'm pissed.

I wasted four years with her. A part of me knew that, in actuality, if it weren't for Perrie, I wouldn't have met Lauren. But here she is, holding me as I cry.

"I know you're not over her, baby," she says. I take my hands from my face and wrap my arms around her neck. "I'm sorry, Laur," I sniff and she holds me tighter, "Shh, it's okay. I'm not upset. I understand, baby girl."

"I hate her. I hate her for m-ma-making-," "Shh, love. I'm here," she kisses my temple. We stay in that position for what seemed like an hour when it was probably no more than a few minutes.

I pull away to wipe my face free of tears. "I-I love you, Leigh," she says in the softest tone. I look in the truth in her eyes. I can tell what kind of love she's talking about just by looking into her galaxy.

"Really?" She nods seriously, "I'm in love with you, Leigh-Anne Pinnock. All of those times I thought I was in love are nothing compared to how you make me feel. You're someone... I wanna have a future together." She says the last part shyly.

I smile a little, feeling more tears coming. "Really?" She smiles at me beautifully, taking my chin in her soft hand. "Can I kiss you?" I chew on my lip for a moment then nod before meeting her half way.

The kiss was the sweetest I've ever experienced. It wasn't too slow or too fast, and it held the perfect amount of passion that makes me melt in her arms. Her hands go up my shirt to massage my sides. The new sensation causes me to moan.

She breaks the kiss and I impatiently brought her back by her shirt, kissing her deeper. She's taken by surprise when I jump up and wrap my body around her, never breaking the kiss.

Her hands automatically grip my ass and I moan on her lips, bucking a bit. My anger starts morphing into lust, though, I still feel a bit irate. "Mm," I tangle my hands in her hair, feeling hot in a different way.

"Wait," she pulls away again and I huff in frustration. "Are you sure about this?" I bite my lip, nodding, "I wanna forget about her. Make me forget about her." My voice came out more seductive than I meant for it to be.

She raises an eyebrow then began carrying me over to the bed. I put my face in her neck, sucking on her favorite spots. Her breath hitches and she sits down on the bed. I suck the spot under her ear and she groans lowly.

We part momentarily and she tries to take off my shirt, but I stop her. "I have a better idea," I smirk, dismounting her. I pick up my phone and went to my music playlist. I scroll to a certain playlist before tapping the desired song.

As soon as it starts, a slow, knowing grin makes its way on her sexy face. She chuckles sexily as I straddle her again, grinding on her lap slowly without taking my eyes off of her. She licks her lips, resting her hands on my waist.

I smack her hands away, glaring at her, "Don't touch me. Unless I make you." She licks her lips, nodding submissively. I grind down harder, mouthing the words to the song.

The parts of me that eyes can't see
The glowing underneath
Picking off the petals
I'll let you if you're gentle

I lean back a bit, pulling my shirt over my head and tossing it off somewhere. I was completely bare underneath my clothes.

I grab her hands, making them trail up my body to my breasts. She licks her lips again before biting her bottom lip. I smirk when I see unadulterated lust in stormy grays.

I gyrate my hips, running my hand through my hair seductively. "Fuck, you're so sexy," she mumbles, and I giggle hotly, "I know." I wrap my arms around her neck, tangling a hand in her hair, and smashing our lips together.

"Fuck, I can feel how hot you are. I can't wait to feel how wet you are," I moan when she pinched my hardened peaks. "Why don't you check, Daddy?" The sudden naughtiness took us both by surprise, but it just turned up the heat.

She licks my top lip before biting my bottom. "Say less," her right hand trails up my bare thigh before slipping pass the fabric of the shorts.

I throw my head back and grip her hair as soon as her fingers found my sensitivity. "Ah!" I cant my hips, holding onto her. "H-How wet am I, Daddy?" I gasp out. Instead of answering me right away, she latches onto my nipple.

"Mmm, fuck," I scratch her scalp, making her moan. Her middle and ring fingers enter me slowly as I roll my hips to meet her thrusts. "Soaked," she husks against my chest.

She speeds up until I was able to hear just how wet I am; the lewd noise turns me on even more.

Her mouth alternated between sucking and licking, creating tremors that made my legs tremble. Her other hand pinches the other, "Baby, fuck... Baby, I-fuck." I throw my head back when her teeth scrapes over my teat gently.

Her fingers curls, and my eyes roll to the back of my head, a silent moan on my lips. She stops sucking me, but her fingers keep going. She then starts singing the current song playing.

Touch me with no hands
Hold me with your eyes
Unwind me with your mind tonight
Speak with no words
Show me and I'm all yours

I control my breathing and began riding her hand to the beat. I bite my lip with her name on my tongue, "Fuck, baby. Just like that. Just like that." I scream when she drives her fingers in deeper. "FUUUCK!"

"I can feel you cumming, baby girl," she husks before sucking on my other nipple. I hug her head, grinding down harder and quicker to match her tempo. "Yes... yes... oh, f-fuck," I whimper as I chase my high that seems too far away.

"Fuck me. Fuck me," I pant in her ear. She clamps down on my teat, punishing me until I explode in her shorts. Though, she doesn't stop, and I don't either.

"Yes! Yeeees! Holy shiiiit, babyyyy," I drag out as my second orgasm shakes me before throwing off the edge. "Don't stop, don't stop... damn, baby, fuck," she pushes me into another high that has me proper shaking.

But I'm too riled up to stop. We both slow down, but she tries to stop. "Mm-mm," I shake my head before attacking her lips so hard she falls on her back. I scramble off of her and stripped out of the shorts before climbing on her.

I straddle her chest, smearing my mess on her shirt.
I fill both hands up with her silky, dark tresses as she grips my thighs. She licks her lips while looking at my paradise hungrily.

"Claim me. And I mean really claim me." Her titillated eyes connect with mine. "Really?"

"I want you to bite me, scratch me, bruise me. And I'll do the same to you," I say, getting more turned on. "I want you so bad." She puts her hands behind her head, "You gonna feed me first, mamí?"

Oh god, that fucking accent.

I sit up a bit, hovering right over her mouth, but I was still able to see her abyssal black eyes. "Eat," I command while tangling a hand in her hair.

With her inflamed, stone gray eyes on me, she gives me a slow, mind-numbing lick. I whimper, grinding down on her greedy tongue. Her moans sends euphoric vibrations through me, "Oh, yes!" I whine as I release hard on her face.

Her hands grab hips and she sits up, tongue still devouring me like she's starving.

My body's in overdrive and I'm close to passing out. I'm helpless in the new position. "Ungh! Fuck, Daddyy," she laps at me soundly as I cum again, making a big mess on her face.

She moans and slurps me up before sucking on my hypersensitive clit. "FUCK!" Her tongue works faster, then she hits that spot. My eyes roll back and my body starts convulsing as I cum hard again.

Holy fuck, she's destroying me and I fucking love it.

She drinks me up, groaning at my sweet taste.

She holds me steady, giving me several long swipes of that long tongue, then nips at my nub. Holy fuck. She licks her lips and sighs hotly, "Mine."

I nod dumbly, panting and unable to keep my eyes open, "Yours." She smirks then skillfully flip us over, her face between my thighs. She crawls up my damp body, kissing her way up to my neck as I come down from my high.

"Now, it's time to mark my territory."

———
*Originally from Notice Me (Cade)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

461K 16.6K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
122K 5.6K 25
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
955K 36.1K 86
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
1M 18.2K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...