𝘮 𝘢 𝘥 𝘦 𝘭 𝘺 𝘯

Von jack_le_moineau

[COMPLETED] ⤷ ᴍᴀᴅᴇʟʏɴ ꜱᴡᴀɴ & ɴᴀᴛʜᴀɴɪᴇʟ ᴄᴜʟʟᴇɴ I don't own the Twilight Saga, only my OCs and their plot. I al... Mehr

⎾𝓬𝓪𝓼𝓽
⤷ 𝙥 𝙧 𝙚 𝙢 𝙞 𝙚 𝙧 𝙚 𝙥 𝙖 𝙧 𝙩 𝙞 𝙚
𝐮 𝐧
𝐝 𝐞 𝐮 𝐱
𝐭 𝐫 𝐨 𝐢 𝐬
𝐪 𝐮 𝐚 𝐭 𝐫 𝐞
𝐜 𝐢 𝐧 𝐪
𝐬 𝐢 𝐱
𝐡 𝐮 𝐢 𝐭
𝐧 𝐞 𝐮 𝐟
𝐝 𝐢 𝐱
𝐨 𝐧 𝐳 𝐞
𝐝 𝐨 𝐮 𝐳 𝐞
𝐭 𝐫 𝐞 𝐢 𝐳 𝐞
𝐪 𝐮 𝐚 𝐭 𝐨 𝐫 𝐳 𝐞
⎾𝓬𝓪𝓼𝓽
⤷ 𝙙 𝙚 𝙪 𝙭 𝙞 𝙚 𝙢 𝙚 𝙥 𝙖 𝙧 𝙩 𝙞 𝙚
𝐪 𝐮 𝐢 𝐧 𝐳 𝐞
𝐬 𝐞 𝐢 𝐳 𝐞
𝐝 𝐢 𝐱 - 𝐬 𝐞 𝐩 𝐭
𝐝 𝐢 𝐱 - 𝐡 𝐮 𝐢 𝐭
𝐝 𝐢 𝐱 - 𝐧 𝐞 𝐮 𝐟
𝐯 𝐢 𝐧 𝐠 𝐭
𝐯 𝐢 𝐧 𝐠 𝐭 - 𝐞 𝐭 - 𝐮 𝐧
𝐯 𝐢 𝐧 𝐠 𝐭 - 𝐝 𝐞 𝐮 𝐱
𝐯 𝐢 𝐧 𝐠 𝐭 - 𝐭 𝐫 𝐨 𝐢 𝐬
𝐯 𝐢 𝐧 𝐠 𝐭 - 𝐪 𝐮 𝐚 𝐭 𝐫 𝐞
⎾𝓬𝓪𝓼𝓽
⤷ 𝙩 𝙧 𝙤 𝙞 𝙨 𝙞 𝙚 𝙢 𝙚 𝙥 𝙖 𝙧 𝙩 𝙞 𝙚
𝐯 𝐢 𝐧 𝐠 𝐭 - 𝐜 𝐢 𝐧 𝐪
𝐯 𝐢 𝐧 𝐠 𝐭 - 𝐬 𝐢 𝐱
𝐯 𝐢 𝐧 𝐠 𝐭 - 𝐬 𝐞 𝐩 𝐭
𝐯 𝐢 𝐧 𝐠 𝐭 - 𝐡 𝐮 𝐢 𝐭
𝐯 𝐢 𝐧 𝐠 𝐭 - 𝐧 𝐞 𝐮 𝐟
𝐭 𝐫 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐞
𝐭 𝐫 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐞 - 𝐞 𝐭 - 𝐮 𝐧
𝐭 𝐫 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐞 - 𝐝 𝐞 𝐮 𝐱
𝐭 𝐫 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐞 - 𝐭 𝐫 𝐨 𝐢 𝐬
𝐭 𝐫 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐞 - 𝐪 𝐮 𝐚 𝐭 𝐫 𝐞
⎾𝓬𝓪𝓼𝓽
⤷ 𝙦 𝙪 𝙖 𝙩 𝙧 𝙞 𝙚 𝙢 𝙚 𝙥 𝙖 𝙧 𝙩 𝙞 𝙚
𝐭 𝐫 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐞 - 𝐜 𝐢 𝐧 𝐪
𝐭 𝐫 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐞 - 𝐬 𝐢 𝐱
𝐭 𝐫 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐞 - 𝐬 𝐞 𝐩 𝐭
𝐭 𝐫 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐞 - 𝐡 𝐮 𝐢 𝐭
𝐭 𝐫 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐞 - 𝐧 𝐞 𝐮 𝐟
𝐪 𝐮 𝐚 𝐫 𝐚 𝐧 𝐭 𝐞
𝐪 𝐮 𝐚 𝐫 𝐚 𝐧 𝐭 𝐞 - 𝐞 𝐭 - 𝐮 𝐧
𝐪 𝐮 𝐚 𝐫 𝐚 𝐧 𝐭 𝐞 - 𝐝 𝐞 𝐮 𝐱
𝐪 𝐮 𝐚 𝐫 𝐚 𝐧 𝐭 𝐞 - 𝐭 𝐫 𝐨 𝐢 𝐬
𝐪 𝐮 𝐚 𝐫 𝐚 𝐧 𝐭 𝐞 - 𝐪 𝐮 𝐚 𝐭 𝐫 𝐞
𝐦 𝐚 𝐝 𝐞 𝐥 𝐲 𝐧
𝐛 𝐨 𝐧 𝐮 𝐬 # 𝟏
𝐧 𝐞 𝐱 𝐭 𝐬 𝐭 𝐨 𝐫 𝐲
𝐧 𝐞 𝐰 𝐬 𝐭 𝐨 𝐫 𝐲

𝐬 𝐞 𝐩 𝐭

40K 903 227
Von jack_le_moineau

Madelyn woke up with a smile on her face. She was going to spend the day and night with her mate, just the two of them. The Cullens were going on a hunting trip, without Nathaniel of course. Her dad was on a fishing trip with Billy and Harry, they had proposed Madelyn to come with them as she liked it when she was younger, but she refused because she had plans.

Charlie knew someone new was in her life. Yes, she had new friends, but this past few days, his daughter seemed to glow. She was happier and while he knew Bella was getting on her nerves, she kept smiling. He wished Madelyn would introduce her special someone to him as they had a close relationship, but he didn't want to pry. He knew he would meet them eventually.

She got up early and avoided Bella when she tried to corner her. She walked out of the house and down the street, in case her sister was spying on where she was going. Looking over her shoulder, she took a shortcut in the forest. Madelyn looked around her quickly and took her clothes off. She put them against a tree and shifted into her wolf form.

Immediately, she felt great peace. Her paws brushing repeatedly the ground, she ran towards the Cullen's house. The forest's scent was comforting her after her long week. Madelyn went into the forest this week, but it was for patrolling, not to enjoy it really.

She met Nathaniel near the front door. He was already running towards her when he smelled her first.

"Hi pup, had a safe trip here?" He smirked teasingly at her, kissing her snout. Madelyn rolled her eyes at the nickname and growled warningly. As a payback, she licked his face and ran when she heard her imprint groaning in annoyance.

"Run as fast as you can, I'll still be able to catch you, mon amour, [my love]" He cried out when he saw his wolf was already out of view.

He went after her, following her divine scent. He was excited as it was the first time they were running together, with his mate in her wolf form. Nathaniel saw her far away from him, but he caught up with her after going faster.

They were now besides each other and exchanged a look. The tree were a blur in the corner of their eyes, but their eyes were locked onto one other. They felt like they were connecting in a new way, discovering a new side of themselves. They eventually stopped running, when Nathaniel passed the wolf to stop her, getting in front of her with outstretched arms.

Madelyn pounced on him, bringing him to the ground beneath her. She, again, licked his face a few times, getting an annoyed but fond sigh out of her imprint. She rubbed her face affectionately in the crook of his neck and Nathaniel was glad he didn't need to breath since she was crushing him. He still ran his hand on her fur, getting a pleased rumbling sound in the back of her throat.

After a few minutes, Madelyn went back on her paws and nudged the vampire with her huge head. In her wolf form, the Swan girl was the same height as her imprint, maybe a little taller. She took advantage of it and snuggled her head against his lovingly. He brushed his hand on her side, winking at her before speeding away. Growling under her breath, she went after him.

Finally getting back to the coven's house, Nathaniel speed inside and brought his mate some clothes. He walked inside and after a few seconds, a fully dressed Madelyn was cuddling against his side. Throwing an arm against her shoulders, he brought her closer to him and kissed her temple.

"We should do it more often. This was incredible," Madelyn smiled at her beloved's words and nodded, closing her eyes.

"It was. But you didn't catch me. I did," She smirked teasingly, eyes still closed. Rolling his eyes playfully, he pinched her side, causing her to yelp. He got up of the couch and helped her up too. He patted her lower back softly, guiding her to the stairs.

"Come on, pup. You didn't see my room last time," He smirked when he heard Madelyn adorably whined.

"Don't call me that," She pouted when Nathaniel only kissed her nose in response.

"What? Pup?" The Swan girl nodded. "But you are my little pup, darling. I must call you that," Pointing at her and then at himself. She shook her head furiously.

"No, you can call me anything but that," The vampire chuckled and nodded at his pouting mate, bringing her closer to him by her waist.

They walked past Rosalie's room to the end of the hallway. Arriving in front of a white door, Nathaniel opened it and his mate's mouth flew opened. The huge window was covered in different types of plants and Madelyn found herself gaping at it.

The teacher sit on his bed, watching his beautiful mate exploring his room. He had never felt at home anywhere, but Madelyn being in his space was peaceful. This girl had become his entire world and that, forever. Getting out of his dazzled state, he saw the wolf girl besides him, fiddling with a plant. Hooking his arms around his beloved's waist, he brought her to sit on his lap, straddling his legs.

Slightly startled, she gasped but closed her eyes with delight when Nathaniel rubbed their noses together lovingly. Their eyes locked together, tensing slightly when they saw the other so close.

They were alone today, no one was going to disturb them.

They leaned in together and when their lips brushed against each other, they sighed in relief when they heard no one stopping them. Pressing his mouth against hers firmly, he almost cried from the feelings he got, same for her. They felt complete. Nathaniel finally got the home he craved for, and Madelyn felt like she finally belonged to somewhere, and that was in his arms.

They kept kissing for some time, only stopping for Madelyn to breath but that didn't stop the black-haired male from kissing and biting lovingly his mate's neck and collarbones.

The rest of their day and night was filled with kisses and cuddles, feeling extremely happy to finally bond a little more physically.

Entering the cafeteria a few days later, Madelyn walked past Bella's table. Angela noticed the older Swan and called for her.

"Madelyn! Do you want to go to La Push with us after school?" The older Swan glanced at Bella, only to see her glaring at her. She politely refused and said she already had plans. She wasn't lying, she had patrol after school. She said goodbye to Bella's friends and walked away. Sitting with the Cullens beside Rosalie and Alice, she was startled when Edward got up. He walked to Bella, who was getting her lunch.

"What is he doing?" Rosalie hissed angrily while Emmett rubbed her shoulder. Alice sighed and tried to explain.

"Rose, Edward wants to know if she is his mate. He needed to get to know her for that. If she is not, I'm sure he will take the right decision."

They talked together, but they still listened to Edward and his blood singer. Bella invited him to La Push, but he said it was too "crowded". Couldn't he give a better excuse? He was only trying to give her clues about what they were without saying it, but Madelyn was sure Bella would find out.

Edward eventually came back to their table, mad that Bella was going to the wolf's side. Rosalie was about to reprimand him, but he talked first.

"Can you keep an eye on her? To keep her safe?" He asked Madelyn. To say she was mad was an understatement. Did he really asked her to keep her nosy sister safe from her people?

Jasper, feeling the rage growing inside of her, quickly grabbed her hand and helped her up, sending her calm waves, but she didn't notice as she didn't know his gift. At this point, she was shaking and it took all of her capacities to keep herself from shifting and snapping his neck.

"I don't have to do anything for you. In fact, I'm already going to La Push tonight, to keep my people safe from your kind, Edward Cullen. Bella is a danger prone already and if you're not smart enough to stay away from her, we are all doomed. Think about it before getting her involved, you might regret it," Jasper dragged her to Nathaniel's classroom.

"I don't hate your kind, you know?" Madelyn asked after a few minutes, in a calmer voice. Jasper chuckled and smiled down at her.

"Don't worry, you were only trying to make a point. You love us and we know it," The Hale boy teased and winked at her. He walked back to the cafeteria with a smile when he saw Nathaniel bring his mate into a comforting hug, glad to see her shaking was immediately gone.

Standing on the edge of the cliff with Paul in their wolf forms, they were watching Jacob Black, Embry Call and Quil Ateara walking towards the "pale faces" as Paul called them. The two huge wolves were done with patrol and had decided to run up the cliff. The Lahote boy wanted to show her where they would be cliff diving tomorrow, after she gets her tattoo done.

They watched them for a few minutes and listened to Bella flirting horribly with Jacob to have information about the Cullens. Paul was growling loudly, hearing the boy tell an outsider about the Quileute legends. This was tribe information and he promised himself that if Jacob shifts, he will pay for that.

Madelyn nudged the silver wolf with her body.

"Paul, he thinks she is being friendly and doesn't see any harm in telling her, he doesn't know. We must tell Billy though, it might be a problem," Paul grunted in agreement and they ran to the said man's house. After getting dressed in clothes hidden behind some trees, they knocked on the door and waited for a few seconds. They heard Billy's wheeling chair coming closer to them.

"Madelyn, Paul? Is everything okay?" They were met by his worried face.

"Don't worry Billy, no one is hurt," Paul patted his shoulder, the Swan girl nodding in agreement. The older man raised an eyebrow in question.

"It's just, um, we wanted to tell you that Jake told Bella the legends. As the legends took a different turn after Sam's shifting, maybe you could just tell him that they are for Quileute people only?" Madelyn scratched her arm, feeling bad as she almost told Billy how to raise his kid. Billy nodded and smiled kindly.

"Of course. Thank you for telling me, I'll make sure it doesn't happen again. You guys want to protect our land, don't feel bad," He took her hand and patted it softly. They said their goodbyes but before they could leave, Paul stumbled across Jacob. The younger boy glared at him and his eyes widened when he realized Madelyn was with him.

"Don't bring Madelyn into your cult," He spat at the Lahote boy. The wolf was already growling warningly, but the wolf girl pushed him toward the forest after saying bye to him. She turned back to Jacob, shaking her head with disappointment.

"They are not a cult, Jake, don't call them that. And they are my friends," Jacob's glare softened slightly and he sighed before giving her a hug.

"Okay but if they do anything to you, tell me," She rubbed the back of her head, feeling awkward that he was warning her about the "cult" she was in. "Oh, and I talk to Bella, she was acting weird, saying bullshit about you threatening the Cullens to be friends with them," Madelyn rolled her eyes at that and nodded, glad that he told her about her sister.

Getting to her house, she ate with her dad and Bella and went upstairs to take a shower. She watched the baseball game and went to her room soon after. During the evening, she heard her sister tapping furiously on her computer. She waited till she heard Bella snoring loudly and walked to her room. Madelyn opened the door and got in, careful to not make any sounds.

Glancing at her computer, she saw the bright light showing Thunderbird & Whale Bookstore. Anger was rising inside her body. He had made her curious enough and she will know soon. Racing back to her room, she opened the window and jumped outside, shifting in progress. She ran to the Cullen's house and was met by Nathaniel, looking worried.

"Mon amour? [my love]. What's wrong?" He brushed his hand on her soft fur, connecting their foreheads. Rosalie appeared beside her, clothes in hands. The Swan girl took the outfit in her mouth and went behind a tree to phased back. Fully dressed, she walked past Nathaniel's opened arms, causing him to worry even more. Madelyn didn't talk to anyone and just grabbed Edward roughly by his throat, throwing him against the wall and keeping him there.

"Bella knows. It's your fault. You brought my sister into this world without even thinking about the danger she will be in," She punched him, causing his porcelain skin to crack. "I don't want my dad to lose his daughter. If you say she is your mate, great, but if she isn't, you're dead," Madelyn wasn't feeling calmer, though the punch felt wonderful. Emmett snickered and nudged Nathaniel, who rolled his eyes with a small smirk.

The Cullen family were divided. Alice, Esme and Carlisle believed Edward was smart enough to not put his family in danger for only a blood singer while Rosalie, Emmett, Jasper and Nathaniel didn't.

The girl was obviously too curious for her own good, she wasn't as innocent as she pretended and now that she found out, how long will it be before she found out about the wolves? Edward was so obsessed with her blood that he didn't realize what he was doing.

Nathaniel brought his mate into a loving hug, a hand on the curve of her waist and the other on the back of her head, keeping it on his chest. She sighed in relief and wrapped her arms around his waist. Both of their arms tightened around each other, feeling a little better about the situation.

Should they trust Bella? About the vampirism, or even their relationship? They both weren't so sure. Bella, as Edward, had developed an obsession over each other. And even if they were mates, having an obsession wasn't a good thing. Madelyn felt like the fact that she now know about vampires only feed her obsession for the Cullens. She feared Bella would threaten her to tell their dad about her relationship with a teacher or play with the fact that she knows.

As if Nathaniel was hearing what she was thinking, he tightened his hold again. They were together and they were strong. Nathaniel brought his beloved back home and after a loving and passionate kiss was shared between them, Madelyn went to sleep and her imprint, to hunt.

Not even Bella Swan would get between them.

Thank you for reading! I hope you liked it :)

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

98.8K 1.2K 52
Will Include: Jacob Black Seth Clearwater Embry Call Quil Ateara Jared Cameron Paul Lahote Sam Uley Leah Clearwater Edward Cullen Emmett Cullen Jasp...
14.4K 419 13
Twilight - completed ✔️ New moon - completed ✔️ Eclipse - ongoing Breaking dawn pt.1 - not done Breaking dawn pt.2 - not done
32.6K 1.2K 20
˗ˏˋ꒰ 🦋 ꒱ - ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛ 𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐓𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐘 ❜┊˚ ̥۪͙۪◌ ╰┈➤ ❝ [(n.) Your safe and peaceful haven, a comforting place of refuge and rest in a noisy, chaotic...
1.1M 29.8K 45
"𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑖 𝑚𝑒𝑡 ℎ𝑒𝑟...𝑔𝑜𝑑 𝑖 𝑤𝑎𝑠 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑑 𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟 ℎ𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑠 𝑓𝑜𝑟 ℎ𝑒𝑟" 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙤𝙥𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙨 𝙮𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢...