๐’๐ก๐š๐๐ž๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐†๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ง...

By widows-venom

"๐™„ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™  ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™—๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™, ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™š ๐™—๐™ž๐™ง๐™™." ... More

๐ฑ
๐ฌ๐ข๐๐ž ๐œ.
๐ž๐ฉ๐ข๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฉ๐ก.
๐จ๐ง๐ž.
๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ.
๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž.
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ.
๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž.
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ.
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง.
๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ.
๐ญ๐ž๐ง.
๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง.
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž.
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐ฐ๐ž๐๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฉ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐จ๐ฌ - ๐ˆ๐ง๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฆ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐จ๐ง๐ž.
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ.
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐จ๐ง๐ž.
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ.
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž.

๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž.

5.2K 267 323
By widows-venom

Revna's POV:

The doctor had led us into the room, telling us he would be in to check his vitals soon before he left. My heart sank in my chest looking at the man before me. His cheeks that used to be so full of color, were now slightly pale and borderline Grey. He looked broken, beaten. He looked like a normal man. Yelena really bested him and made it look easy.

Steve clenched his jaw tightly as he stepped closer to the bed. I couldn't move. My feet were stuck to the ground as the bile rose in my stomach. This is all because I'm alive.

"I'm assuming this wasn't a robbery." Steve muttered.

"No. It wasn't." I mumbled irritably.

"then I'll assume this was about you. Bucky was in the way to get to you." He glared at me.

"he was. I'll admit that. But I'm kinda wishing you were in the way instead."

Steve rolled his eyes, grinding his teeth together, "he's my best friend, I'm not gonna keep letting him get used by you!"

"he's your best friend?! You stopped being his best friend the moment you let him fall from that train!"

His features morphed into shock, his irises widening slightly as the gears turned in his head to think of a response, "I didn't let him fall! You let him nearly get killed!"

"Do you think I like watching this happen?! Do you think I intentionally want Bucky to get hurt when the entire time I've been wanting something to happen to me?!" I yelled.

"well you don't seem to be doing anything!"

"what is there to do Steve?! she isn't ready for me yet. she's gonna make me suffer."

"then I guess it's safe to say Natasha is next. You're nothing but a danger, a toxic rot that infects everything."

I shook my head, denying his words, "Natalia isn't next. I won't let that happen."

"but you'll let that happen to bucky." He spat bitterly.

"I didn't know it was gonna happen!"

"and you won't know when it happens to nat. And when it does. She's gonna come straight to me."

"he's right." Nat commented, staring at the floor.

My bottom lip quivered and my entire body felt winded. My heart sunk deep into the pit of my stomach as a limp formed in the back of my throat, "baby..."

"only I'm only going to you to kick your teeth in. I wouldn't dare leave my wife for someone like you." Natalia hissed and my mood changed when I realized she wasn't leaving me.

"you're not married yet. there's still time to change your mind. Maybe even after the fact."

" you can leave now steve. you saw Bucky." I mumbled under my breath, feeling tense and stiff.

Steve scoffed, " I'm not gonna leave him, I'm his best friend."

"no I'm his best friend, I have been for a long time."

"bet that only happened because you fucked him. Became a little slut for him. How does that make Nat feel?"

"I've come to terms with it and I know they're just friends." Nat shrugged, her cheeks becoming a little darker the angrier she seemed to be getting.

Steve smirked, are you certain about that?"

Nat rolled her eyes, "yes. now shut the hell up before I break your jaw."

"The big and bad Raven hiding behind the black widow."

"you haven't even seen the full extent of what I could do to you Steven. keep pushing me and you'll get the Raven." I growled.

"you know the responses you have do have their effects. Not to me because I know you're just trying to intimidate me. But it affects Nat. It'll affect your marriage and pretty soon you won't have one. Maybe Nat doesn't want the Raven back. But anything to get me to stop talking, you'll do."

I took a step towards him, wanting nothing more than to break his fucking neck, "my marriage is not going to be over for something as dumb as you."

"I'd be careful, someone will sweep Nat off her feet. Maybe get her pregnant, and Nat will tell you it's yours, let you love it and then tell you it has nothing to do with you, that she's been fucking someone else behind your back." He sneered.

I grinded my teeth together while white hot anger boiled in the pit of my stomach, "is that someone gonna be you? because as long as I'm alive, you don't get that chance."

"well your chances are running awfully thin now that Bucky isn't around to be your bodyguard. And I'll be damned if something happens to Natasha because of you."

"she doesn't need you. she'll never need you! get over your sick fucking fantasy and move on. if she wanted you, she would have you!"

His nostrils flared as he began getting angrier, his chest rising and falling dramatically, "it's not a fantasy! She has feelings for me, I've felt it since day one and so has the team. She's just too scared of you to do anything."

I narrowed my eyes at him, "you wanna say that again?"

"I wouldn't be surprised if you hit her." He smirked smugly.

"Steve!!!!" Natalia gasped.

The corners of my eyes turned black as I gave Steve a hard right hook, knocking him back into the wall as he stumbled to regain his footing, "say it again Steve!!!"

"Revna! Enough!" Natalia said but I wasn't listening, punching Steve again and not holding back. His back hit the off white painted wall, leaving a decent sized crack.

"You've gone too far Steven. Too fucking far." I growled.

Natalia rushed forward and my arm was restrained by her, "stop! They're gonna call security and you're not gonna be here when Bucky wakes up."

I allowed the softness of her voice to calm me down as her words began to sink in. She was right. Natalia put her hand on my chest and the other on my face, the sweet smell of vanilla and gunpowder invading my nose.

"Calm down baby, it's okay, I'm here." She cooed.

I clenched my jaw, "I need to get some air."

"Revna-"

I shook my head and took a few steps back from her before rushing out of the room. I pushed open the door with such force that the hinges almost broke off.

The outside air helped cool down my overheated skin as I found myself now in the hospital parking garage a few floors up leaning against one of the concrete railings.

"Revna-" Natalia started.

"Do people really think I hit you? Am I that aggressive? Manipulative? I-I -" I stammered, beginning to get choked up.

My body was engulfed in a hug, tears springing in both of our eyes as the ginger held me against her small body. But I was still too angry to even hug her back.

"No one thinks that and you're not aggressive or manipulative. You're like a stuffed bear, Steve was trying to get into your head."

"he knows exactly what buttons to press. it's so easy for him to. I remember the videos and even still there's always going to be that voice in my head telling me they were real. it won't be as loud anymore, more so a quiet whisper. B-but I don't want people to think I hit you. I d-don't want to hurt you." I ranted, trying to pull away from the hug but each time Natalia would just hold me tighter.

"Stop baby."

"Let me go Nat."

My fiancé shook her head, a few of her tears soaking into my shirt while she held me impossibly tighter, "no I'm not gonna let you go because I love you. I don't want you to be upset, I'm sorry for everything that's happened to you, for the video, for Steve's words. I'm sorry. But I'm not going to let you push me away over this, we've got to stick together. I know you don't want to hurt me and I know you never will, I don't care what Steve thinks."

"I care what he thinks. I don't know why, but I do. I wish I didn't." I frowned.

"you know I would never love him. I don't want what we have with anyone other than you. like you said, if I wanted you I would have you. And I have you."

I nodded, "you do have me." I mumbled.

"Then hug me back."

Slowly I put my arms around her, holding her gently and the woman in my arms let out a sigh of relief.

"you really are my safe haven. When I'm in your arms it's like the whole world is drowned out."

"I feel the same way about you Natalia. All you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.6K 2.9K 30
Peter Parker x Reader Blind AU | COMPLETED 2021 ยปโ€ขยซ "I can't even see! Why do you bother?" "It's not about what we see, it's ab...
310K 12K 28
"๐™๐™š๐™ซ๐™ฃ๐™–?" "๐™’๐™๐™ค'๐™จ ๐™๐™š๐™ซ๐™ฃ๐™–?" No memory of who she used to be. No memory of the past except the faint nagging in the back of he...
102K 3.1K 68
โ€ž ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘˜๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘  ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ " โŽฏ In which your pasts and present haunts you and can never let go of it or ...
86.6K 2.8K 26
Everyone knows the famous Natasha Romanoff but only as a soldier. Not many people know what happened in the battle against Thanos but how could she f...