Beck's Little Sister | Victor...

By ShadowBlaze447

Brittany Oliver is the younger sister of Beck Oliver. She is a very talented singer and dancer, and goes to H... More

Welcome!
Brittany Olivier
*Cast*
Pilot
The Bird Sence
Stage Fighting
The Brithweek Song
Jade Dumps Beck
Tori The Zombie
Survival Of The Hottest
Wi-Fi In The Sky
Beck's Big Break
The Great Ping Pong Scam
Brucas
Lucas Cunningham
Cat's New Boyfriend
Freak The Freak Out
Rex Dies
Wok Star
The Wood
A Film By Dale Squires
Sleepover At Sikowitz's
Season 2
Beggin On Your Knees
Beck Falls For Tori
Ice Cream For Ke$ha
Tori Gets Stuck
iParty With Victorious
Victorious: Locked Up!
Helen Back Again
Who Did It To Trina?
Brittany Gets Crushed
Terror On Cupcake Street
Season 3
A Christmas Tori
The Breakfast Bunch
The Gorilla Club
The Worst Couple
Andre's Horrible Girl
Cat, Rain, And Fire
Tori And Jade's Playdate
New Relationships Cause Ever Lasting Heartbreak
Driving Tori Crazy
How Trina Got In
Nicholas Brewer
Tori Goes Platinum
Crazy Phonnie
Season 4
The Blonde Squad
Wanko's Warehouse
The Hambone King
Opposite Date
Cell Block
Tori Fixes Beck And Jade
One Thousand Berry Balls
Robbie Sells Rex
The Bad Roommate
Brain Squeezers
The Slap Fight
Star-Spangled Tori
Victori-Yes
#KillerTunaJump #Freddie #Jade #Robbie #Brittany
The Truth Of Brittany Oliver

Tori Tortures Teacher

1.6K 30 0
By ShadowBlaze447

Brittany's POV

I sat next to Beck as he got another text from Jade.

"Should we help?" Lucas asked.

"Just pretend you don't see it." I replied.

"What? Really?" Beck asked. "All right. Okay." He said as he texted back.

Jade received his text and looked at her phone. "What? What? Okay. You wanna go there?" She asked.

I don't want to get involved, nor do I want to know what they're fighting about. I just stayed out of it. Andre and Tori tried to get involved, but they just told them to stay out of it.

"I'd rather get involved."

"I think that's best."

Cat came in the room giggling.

"Hey, Cat." I said.

"Hi, everyone," Cat said. "Knock knock." She said.

"Who's there?" Robbie asked.

"Isn't." Cat said.

"Isn't who?" Rex asked.

"Isn't life amazing?" Cat asked, before laughing and sitting down.

The bell rang and Sikowitz walked in. "Good morning, people. Or as they say in Guatemala." He spoke in a language I didn't understand.

"That means "a turtle ate my wife." Tori said.

"Well that's sad... but hilarious." Sikowitz said before laughing.

"Hey, whatcha got there?"

"Yeah, whatcha got there?"

"Whatcha got there?"

"This is a one cupped coffee maker. A gift to me from our esteemed principle." Sikowitz explained.

"What is it? Your birthday or something?" Jade asked.

"My anniversary. 10 years teaching here at Hollywood Arts." Sikowitz admitted. We cheered and clapped for him as he bowed.

"Wait, it's your 10 year anniversary teaching here and they gave you a one cupped coffeemaker?" Tori asked.

"Well, it may not be much, but as they say in Guatemala..." Sikowitz spoke in the same language.

"That means "I forgot to ware underwear." Tori said.

"Are you sure? Because I thought-" Sikowitz looked in his pants. "Ah, it does." He said.

Did he really have to do that here?
___

"Oh, come on, for his 10 year teaching anniversary you guys don't think Sikowitz deserves a better present then a one cupped coffeemaker?" Tori asked.

"They should've got him a pair of shoes," Rex said. "I'm tried of looking at that hippy's hairy feet." He added. I slightly nodded in agreement.

"I think Sikowitz has cute feet," Robbie said. "Right?" He questioned.

"No." Lucas shook his head.

"How come none of us ever sit on that side of the table?" Andre asked pointing to the empty bench.

"You guys, Sikowitz is an acting teacher. If you want to do something nice for him, why don't you take him out to see a really good play." Trina suggested.

"That's a really good idea." I said and everyone else agreed.

"See? I'm not just gorgeous." Trina said.

"You're a grunch." Rex said.

"Oh, hey, my mom and dad saw a play at the Melrose playhouse and they said it was amazing," Tori said. Trina gasped. "And then Trina screamed."

"There's Shawn." Trina said.

"Who's Shawn?" Lucas asked.

"He's 160 pounds of senior hotness," She said as he got up. "And I am going make him love me." She ran over to Shawn. I rolled my eyes.

That girl is way too desperate.
___

Me and Lucas walked into the theater with Beck and Jade behind us, still text fighting. I wasn't listening nor paying attention. Sikowitz was happy about the play, although, I didn't know what it was about. I'm sure it would be good.

2 seconds later....

This play is janked up.

The teacher in this play made it seem like Sikowitz's life was a pile of garbage.

It can't get any worse.

Right?

"At least your not bald."

I facepalmed.

Of course it can get worse.

Sikowitz then got up, and left the theater. I sighed, and rubbed my temples.

Worst gift ever.
___

We've been waiting forever.

"Man, Sikowitz is 10 minutes late." Rex said.

"Where is he?" Tori asked.

"Maybe he locked himself in a dark closet because you forced him to go see a play that made his whole life seem like a big fat pile of garbage," Jade said. "I'm going to have a banana."

"You know, why don't lie on the floor so you can start kicking me." Tori said.

"You have that dream too?"

"You know, monkeys peel their bananas from the bottom." Robbie said.

We just stared at him.

"Man, did you just sit there and think to yourself, "Hey, what would an idiot say right now?" and then that's what you say?" Rex asked.

Sikowitz came into the classroom looking miserable. He sat his bag down and sat on the stage. Sikowitz sighed and placed his head into his hands with a sigh.

"Hey." Tori said in happy tone.

"Hi." Sikowitz replied.

"So, Sikowitz, what are you gonna teach us today, hmm?" Lucas asked. "I mean I don't know what do expect, but... I bet it's gonna he fantastic." He said. We cheered and tried to cheer him up.

Sikowitz looked at him. "Huh?" He asked.

"We're ready to learn." Cat said.

"Yeah, okay. Tori and um, Elvis, get up on the stage thing." Sikowitz said, while patting the stage. Tori and Beck got up from their seats and onto the stage.

"All right. What you want us to do?" Tori asked.

"Um, a scene. You both have the same line. "Life is pain," Sikowitz said. "So you keep saying that to each other... over and over." He said. "Do it. Action."

"Life is pain." Tori said.

"Life is pain." Beck said.

"It certainly is. Ding, there's the bell. Class dismissed." Sikowitz said as he went over to the window, opened it and fell out, landing with a crash.

Poor Sikowitz.

"Way to go, Tori," Jade said. "You broke Sikowitz."

"I did not break-"

Sikowitz groaned loudly.

"I did not break Sikowitz."

Sikowitz groaned loudly.

"I broke Sikowitz."

Sikowitz groaned.
___

Tori had told me about Sikowitz, and his girlfriend, and now she dumped him. So, she asked me to help and I agreed.

"Can I ask, what is this flim about?" The women asked.

"I've asked them that 5 times." Sikowitz said.

"And action!" I said.

"Uh, Jessica, I feel so lonely." Sikowitz said.

"Robert, why?" The women asked.

"Because I'm alone." Sikowitz replied.

"No man should ever be alone."

"You look beautiful in this moonlight." Sikowitz said.

"Her hair." I piped up.

"What?" Sikowitz questioned.

"That's the line where you stroke her hair." I said.

"You forgot to stroke it." Andre said.

"Right. Uh, You look so beautiful in this moonlight," Sikowitz said while stroking the women's hair, before kissing her. "Oh, Jessica, you kiss-" He started, but Tori cut him off and brought him off the stage.

I followed the 2 over.

"What do you think of her?" I asked.

"Why do you two keep doing this?" Sikowitz asked.

"What?" Tori asked.

"During every audition, you both stop the scene right after the kiss, then yanked me to the side to ask me what I think." Sikowitz said.

"Because we trust your opinion-" I started.

"Are you two trying to find a women for me to date?" Sikowitz asked. We went to make an excuse. "The truth."

"Okay, yes." Tori admitted.

"Good Gandhi. Why would you think-" Sikowitz started.

"Because the lady you were dating moved away and you were being so sad and depressed about it." I explained.

"Tori, Brittany..." Sikowitz started. " I'm not depressed because I miss Catherine." He said.

"Then why are you all-"

"I miss... her pet. Bunny." Sikowitz admitted.

"Her pet?" I asked.

"Mhm. Cutest little you ever saw. It used to sit on my lap and hop around the apartment. Such a silly-" Sikowitz started while trying not to cry. "I'll never see that little fur ball ever again."

"So the lady, you don't miss her at all?" I asked.

"Ew, no. She had sores on her neck." Sikowitz said.

Tori groaned in disgust, while I held back the need to vomit, placing a hand on my neck.
___

The whole gang got involved. We wait for Sikowitz as Cat ran over to us. "Knock, knock he's coming!"

Tori placed a bunny on the stairs and ran and hid. Sikowitz came in, and saw the bunny. "Well, my goodness. You've scampered far from home, haven't you?" Sikowitz asked, as he picked the bunny up.

"Hey, Sikowitz." Tori said, as we came out of hiding.

"Hello." Sikowitz smiled.

"So, uh, whatcha got there?" Tori asked.

"Well, I found this little rabbit just wondering about." Sikowitz said.

"Aw, how cute." Andre said.

"Isn't she?" Sikowitz asked.

"Why don't you take her home?" I asked.

"Oh, I'm not into rabbits." Sikowitz said.

"But-but you've been depressed for days because you miss your ex-girlfriends bunny." Tori said.

"Well, yes, but- oh you thought bunny was a rabbit." Sikowitz said.

"Well, yeah." Tori said.

Sikowitz laughed. "No, no, no, bunny's  a cat." He said.

"A cat?" Lucas questioned.

"Yes, the women I was dating named her cat Bunny after her Aunt Bunny," Sikowitz explained. "Who's dead." He added.

"But you told me and Brittany it hoped all around." Tori said.

"Yes, it only had three legs. Poor kitty." Sikowitz said.

"You loved her cat." Robbie said in realization.

"Very much. But I'll get over it," Sikowitz said, and sat the bunny down. "Well, back to the wilderness you go." He said then walked off.

"Okay, so, here's the new plan-"

"No." We said and left her.

Don't get me wrong, I felt bad for Sikowitz too. But, he said he would get over it, and I respect that.

Now Tori just have to catch the bunny.
___

This chapter has got to be the chapter that didn't take me three or four days to do.

Up Next: Brittany Gets Crushed ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

917 34 11
What Happens When The Members Of The ICarly Webshow Start Going To School At Hollywood Arts Highschool? Read To Find Out! Main Characters/Focus: Jad...
12.5K 440 23
Beck Oliver. Jade West. Four People. Three Hours. Two Stories. One Crash. The last thing that Tori Vega remembers is driving home with Beck, Cat, and...
6.9K 147 11
-Life is a Dancefloor- -Love is a Rhythm- -Our hearts are the music- "I like you too, Dre." He bites his lip before smiling "I know...Tori told me."...
537K 8.1K 39
Eleanor Vega the Sister of Tori and Trina Vega. When Tori & Eleanor fill in for Trina at the showcase they start school at Hollywood Arts. Quickly...