Trapped

Autorstwa DezXfanfics

Finally Korra decided to go visit her parents back at her home tribe, as the CEO of future industry is headed... Więcej

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifthteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five
Chapter twenty-six
Chapter twenty- seven

Chapter twelve

815 40 44
Autorstwa DezXfanfics

Asami's Pov

I have to prepare myself for a challenge. I have to make a shelter. Let's get into it. I collected fallen wood and vines. I put it to the side and made a bonfire for light. I used the tools that we have found in the airplane. I have been working for what felt like forever, but now I am finally done. It took 2 days and half I think, time here really sucks. I can't wait for Korra to wake up so she can see it. If she wakes up...

- Republic City -

Tonraq: It has been over a week. What is taking them so long?
Officer Log: we still have 15 percent of the area to check, plus all the delays

Tonraq even with some delays due to the bad weather, the wreck should have been found by now. What are the odds of the plane being exactly in the area they have not checked yet?

Officer Log: It is rather unlikely but still statistically possible.

Tonraq: I will stay tonight to check everything again. Maybe we missed something.

Officer Log: listen, don't be so hard on yourself. Eventually we will find the wreck. It could not just disappear, but I want you to prepare yourself as if we will find only the wreck.

Tonraq: I am fully aware that the chances of surviving after a week are....slim. I just want to make sure I did everything that I could.

Officer Log: fine, Waters. I will call the searching team and send all the reports to your office.

- Back on island -

Asami's Pov

Korra: ugh...

Asami: Korra?

I ran into the little hut I made and met with her.

Korra: my chest.. *cough*

I didn't hear what she said but at the moment I didn't really care. I jumped on her and gave her a tight hug.

Korra: Fuck, it hurts!

Asami: you are awake!

Korra: you are crushing me, pretty face.

Asami: oh, right

I get up and sit beside her.

Asami: I am just so happy that you are finally woke up.

Korra: finally? What are you talking about? Have I been unconscious?

Asami: Yeah, pretty much almost dead.

Korra: for how long?

Asami: about three days

Korra: three fucking days! *cough*. wait .... Did you take care of me?

Asami: yes

Korra: And I am not dead?

Asami: do you know how many calories I burned to drag your ass here?

Korra: haha *cough* ugh, I was joking

Asami: It was not funny for me when I had to deal with your unconscious self.

Korra: Hey, not my fault I weigh that much because these muscles are heavier than fat. Um, so you- you saved me? And uh where am I?

Asami: *giggles* oh you now you notice it? I just finished it not so long ago.

A good minute passed with Korra's mouth wide open.

Asami: earth to Korra!

Korra: Oh, fuckme! -- I mean *runs*

Asami: come back here, you idiot!

Korra: that looks incredible! You made a table, but it looks so heavy though.

Asami: yes. It is even heavier than you.

Korra: are you still mocking me? Wait, wow. This shelter is a masterpiece.

Asami: yes, I am quite proud of it

Korra: I don't know how you did it, but it looks so cozy. It feels like home.

Asami: lie down, Korra. Your stitches are fresh. You will hurt yourself again.

Korra: I am fine

Asami: yeah, just do it for me okay? That is all I ask

Korra: okay. You're right. I may need some rest. I still can't believe you did all of this. Not that I doubted you but- It is a lot. I could never do all of this in three days.

Asami: I had to find something to do. I did not want to think too much about all of this. If you'd wake up or not.

Korra: yeah, you did not have much company. You had to miss me. I didn't wake up for three days.

Asami: That is true, but when I think about it. Once you almost woke up, and it was interesting.

Korra: interesting? Woah, woah,woah. Did I say something?

I made a blank face.

Korra: don't give me that face. Did I?

Asami: - no... or maybe

Korra: you can't do this to me! What did I say? Asami, for fuck sake!

Asami: oh, it was nothing special.

- flash back a day ago -

Korra: As- Asami

Asami: Korra? Don't move.

Korra: you are so good to me

Asami: you really think so?

Korra: so good like strawberries.

Asami: okay, that is fever mumbling

Korra: do you know what I want?

Asami: what?

Korra: I want some apple pie.

Asami: whatever-

Korra: And you. Uhmmm... you. My pretty face.

- end of flashback -

Korra: you are shitting me.

Asami: I guess we will never know.

Korra: Okay, and even if I did say that- which I doubt. You know that I Was almost unconscious and didn't mean that, right?

Asami: I know,

Korra: I had a fever, I could've said anything

Asami: I know

Korra: I mean, Asami. Don't get the wrong idea.

Asami: chill the fuck out Korra. It is fine. As I have said, you were mumbling. I just thought it would be fair to tell you. You were probably talking about... Kuvira.

Korra: I guess you're right.

Asami: do you mind if I take a nap? It was a long day.

Korra: no it is fine. I am tied too.

I got under the same blanket as her.

Korra: oh, we're sleeping together.

Asami: sorry, I didn't think about building a second shelter.

Korra: I think I can suck it up.

Asami: Lucky me. I thought you would make me sleep outside.

Korra: you're a really strong woman, do you know that? I would be dead if you weren't there.

Asami: I could say the same thing about you. What you did was really brave. That is the least I could do for you. I missed you ,Korra. It is fun to have you around.

We both had our backs facing each other.

Korra: Asami?

Asami: hmm

Korra: thank you.

Asami: thank you.

And with that we dozed off.

- back In Republic City -

Officer Log: It is 10pm, Tonraq. Go home your wife is probably waiting for a call.

Tonraq :we missed it

Officer Log: what?

Tonraq: how could we let that happen?!

Officer Log: what?

Tonraq: I just checked all the investigation papers. They made a mistake with the searching coordinates.

Officer Log: WHAT?! Show me.

Tonraq: we have the probable coordinates of the crash, right?

Tonraq shows the officer where the mistake was and it was a big one.

Officer Log: That's not good.

Tonraq: "that's not good"? THEY HAVE BEEN SEARCHING THE WRONG AREA!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That doesn't sound good. What will happen with the investigation? TEA. Cliffhanger till tomorrow lol. Anyways, I hope you like this chapter. - Des

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

5.7K 203 7
Asami just lose her father and Korra was trying to cheer her up, but will happen when Asami leave to go to the fire nation instead of a trip to the s...
64.6K 1.8K 24
Korra and Asami been best friends, they were inseparable. The two we're forced to apart since Korra had to go back to the South Witer Tribe to take h...
61.4K 1.6K 13
Asami Sato attended Republic City high, Her father, Hiroshi, is a multi millionaire, which puts a target on his head. Hiroshi wants to take asami awa...
7.5K 162 23
*Korra and Asami's life continues after 'Ruins of the Empire'. Korra and Asami are back in Republic City following the defeat of Guan. For once ever...