Her Heavy Cross

By SillyRabbit81

Complete. Three years after tragedy hits, Lana she decides to start dating again. She meets Will through a da... More

Authors note
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty

Chapter Twenty-Four

147 8 4
By SillyRabbit81

Authors Note: Some more sexy time.

Thanks for reading.

It took over an hour to get to Liam's place. Sydney peak hour traffic was a bloody nightmare, especially on a Friday afternoon. By the time I neared Liam's house, I was drained.

I picked up a bit when I pulled into his garage. As he said, the door was open. I parked my car and got out gingerly, almost scared to open my car door in case I hit the car next to mine. It was a 2021 Jag-F Type V8 R, and it was fucking sex. It was black with tan leather seats and a black interior. I circled the car noting the red callipers and black wheels.

I tried to peer inside, but it was too reflective. I cupped a hand around my eyes to reduce the glare, and as my palm touched the glass, the car beeped.

"Holy fucking shit cunt!" I yelled and jumped back about 10 metres. I leaned against my car and took deep breaths, my heart racing.

"Did I scare you?" I heard Liam say. He was standing in the doorway, and his whole body seemed to be twitching, trying to hold back a laugh. He was dressed casually, jeans and a t-shirt with an unzipped hoodie. I stared daggers at him.

"Yeah, you did, you bastard." My heart was beating like a drum in my chest.

"I just wanted to open the car door for you so you could see inside." He came over to me. He still had a grin on his face as he stood in front of me, hands in his jacket pockets. Then the whole building rumbled, and I jumped again only to realise it was just the garage door closing. "Sorry I couldn't help it." He laughed, showing me the remote before pocketing it again.

I couldn't stay mad. It was pretty funny. I tried to suppress my smile. Liam leaned forward and rested his hands on my car, trapping me between his arms. I didn't have to try not to laugh anymore; I had to try not to melt. He leaned into me, pressing me between his body and my car. Instinctively my legs parted for him. His body dipped slightly, and I felt his thigh slip between my legs. As he stood to his full height, his thigh lifted me until I was on my toes and rubbed deliciously against me.

I thought he would kiss me. Instead, he said, "I missed you." He put a hand on the side of my neck, his thumb caressing my cheek. Then he moved his hand around my neck and gently gripped my throat before moving down my chest, resting between my breasts. His eyes followed the path of his hand, then closed briefly. When he opened them, they were blazing with heat.

"I missed you too," I whispered.

He leaned his forehead into mine, our noses touching. "Your heart's beating so fast. I didn't mean to scare you that much." He delicately rubbed his nose against me.

"It's not just because you scared me. It's being near you." I wriggled against him until I could feel his thigh in just the right place. I rocked against it, trying to soothe the ache I felt.

He kissed me then. Rough and hungry. There was no foreplay, no soft kisses to start, only passionate, all-consuming kisses. His skin, rough with stubble, stung my lips as I kissed him back. Grinding against his thigh, I could feel his hardness was obvious and impossible to ignore. I held onto his arms, relishing the feel of his muscles. I wanted all of him, and I let my hands explore his shoulders and back. Liam did his own exploring, not just of my mouth, but his hands covered my chest, squeezing at my breasts. His hand went under my shirt and resumed its assault on my breasts, fingertips grazing against my hard nipples. Liam didn't stop kissing me. He felt so hard it must be uncomfortable confined as it was.

His kisses paused, but his body didn't. He lifted one of my thighs to his waist. He held me there, squeezed under his arm while he ran his hand up my thigh and gripped my arse. My bones felt like rubber, and my neck fell back as he used this new position to rub against my centre. With my throat bared to him, he kissed my neck, his tongue massaging deep into me and sucking my skin.

"I want to fuck you right here." He growled into my neck.

"Then do it," I said back, my voice surprised me with its hoarseness.

"I don't have a condom on me." He roughly grabbed my face forcing me to look at him. His fingers and thumb dug into my cheeks. He smiled, but it looked more like a snarl. "I thought I'd make it back to the house. But I find you bent over my car with your arse in the air, just begging me to take you." He spanked me then. I moaned and kept moving against him. My core was aching, milking at nothing, desperate to be filled. My hands gripped at his arse, pulling him in closer. My need was overwhelming as I felt him through our clothes, using his body to get the friction I craved. I was panting, moaning, searching for release.

"Then I saw your face, cheeks flaming, eyes wide, lips parted looking just like you do when I fuck you, and I knew I had to touch you." He kissed me again, his hand still holding my cheeks. "When you opened your legs for me, I almost lost control." His hand left my cheeks and clamped over my throat, and I close to my peak.

"I felt your heart beating like a cornered rabbit. I thought you were scared, but you said it was me. I did that to you. You couldn't control your lust, grinding against my leg like a bitch in heat, and you finally made me lose control." Everything slipped away. The whole world was gone. The only thing left was Liam, his voice rough like gravel, his thigh hard as stone and my sweet release. There was no denying it, my moans turned into shouts, and my body drove itself to its climax. Liam's mouth came over mine, and he smothered my cries as I snapped. Ecstasy rolled through me as I came—wave after wave of pleasure coursed through my body. Too soon, the world came back, and I wilted into Liam's arms.

He held me gently now, his body no longer crushing me. His arms were around my back, and he lifted mine around his neck. I heard, "Hang on, Sweetheart." I tightened my grip as much as I could spent like I was. He scooped me up, one arm behind my back, the other under my knees.

The jolt brought me back to my senses. "What are you doing?" I said.

Liam smiled, looking down at me as he carried me out of the garage and across his backyard. "What does it look like? I'm taking what's mine to my bedroom." His eyes shined dangerously. "It's my turn."

"You're a caveman," I said to him, smiling. The euphoria of my orgasm still very much with me.

"You love it." He said. "Open the door." I opened the back door and closed it behind us.

Cole bounced around Liam's feet as we got inside. I reached out and patted him. "Hi, Cole." I greeted him.

"Cole. Mat." Liam's voice was stern. "Stay." He ordered.

"Poor Cole," I said. Liam rolled his eyes.

He didn't put me down until we reached the lift. We were about to go up when I remembered my bag. "All my stuff is still in my car," I said.

Liam growled in annoyance. "Where are your keys?"

"In my bag, next to my car."

"Just your handbag? Anything else?" He barked.

"Overnight bag on the front seat."

"Don't move." Liam jogged back to the car. Jogged. Ha! Whipped, I thought.

He came back quickly, and he caught me grinning before I could hide it.

"What's so funny?"

"Nothing," I lied. I wasn't about to poke a horny bear.

We got in the elevator. "Thank you," I said, pointing to my bags. Liam grunted, clearly impatient. Looking at his pants, it was clear why.

When we got to his room, he dropped my bags in the doorway. He took off his jacket and leaned in the doorframe a moment, looking at me. I got nervous under his gaze. He stared at me for so long. Eventually, I asked, "What are you staring at?"

"You." He replied.

"Yes, but why?"

"I'm trying to decide if I want to fuck you or have you suck my cock."

I swallowed. "Oh."

"Lana."

"Yes."

"Go sit on the bed." I did, and he followed me. Standing in front of me, he parted my legs and got in close. "Undo my belt." I started to undo his belt, but he stopped me and said, "Go slow and look at me." I had to pause a minute and take deep breaths. I could feel my excitement build again. I peered up at him as I did what he instructed. He was imposing from this angle, so big as he loomed over me, watching me, licking his lips as he told me to undo his buttons.

His open jeans sat resting on his hips, and he reached into his underwear to pull out his cock. My mouth parted, I wanted it, I wanted to touch him, lick him, please him. But I waited, my eyes moving between his face and his sex.

He ran his hands through my hair, gathering it all behind my head and held it in his fist. "Open your mouth," he said. I felt warmth all through my body, and I opened my mouth. He guided my head to his sex, and he entered my mouth. I heard him groan as I clamped my lips and let my tongue curve around him. Although he held my hair as he did, he let me control the pace. I moved my lips up and down his shaft, using my tongue to suck on him as I went. He was too big to fit in my mouth entirely, so I wrapped my hand around the base and moved it in time with my mouth. I watched as he closed his eyes, his face full of tension. I kept going, increasing my rhythm steadily.

Liam opened his eyes. They were wild and dark. "Fuck." He snarled, his fist growing tighter around my hair. "You're going to make me cum." I hummed in agreement, the vibrations making him jerk slightly, but I didn't stop.

I reached between his legs with my other hand and cupped his balls. They were tight, close to his body, and I knew he didn't have long. My fingers rubbed him gently as I continued to hold him in my mouth. I watched as he threw his head back and his hips thrust into me. Liam held my head still, and I felt his cock thicken in my mouth. He unleashed an animalistic cry as he exploded into my mouth. I felt the release on my tongue in waves until he quieted. Then Liam shuddered and pulled out of my mouth. I swallowed his bitter and warm cum. I almost laughed out loud as I remembered the picture he had sent of the pineapple juice.

He released my hair and stood for a minute, recovering. Then he surprised me by lifting me to a standing position and kissed me softly.

His kisses were different now. They weren't full of passion and hunger but were tender and sweet. He licked at my lips with his tongue before he slipped it into me, massaging at my tongue before pulling back. He hummed, content as we held each other. I breathed deeply into his chest, his masculine smell soothing me and once again, I found the whole world slip away until it was just the two of us.

Authors note:

Thanks for reading. Please vote or comment if you enjoyed this chapter. It's much appreciated!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

651 33 44
After three to four long years of uprooting to a small town in New Zealand, Lana had decided it was the right time to move back to London to finish o...
128K 4.8K 26
He's sexy, charming, flirty ...and has notoriously bad taste in women. With most of his one nighters being comic disasters, Evan Daniels has been hap...
Lethal Lust By Kit

General Fiction

252K 9.8K 40
[COMPLETED] Elijah and Jess had been unbreakable since high school, so it comes as no surprise to anyone when the young couple decides to tie-the-kno...
325K 3.6K 13
*Completed* "Well?" he asked. She turned around swiftly, her hair swiping against his chin and mouth. "Well...I'm still contemplating..." S...